Is it gay to fuck a trap who looks like THIS Holla Forums?

Is it gay to fuck a trap who looks like THIS Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

sandrabest.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

nope, and post more

Why not fuck a woman who looks like that ?

It is always gay to fuck a trap, as her penis is still there. You are fucking a man in the ass, and nothing will change that.

To be insanely attracted to a trap that looks beautiful is only natural. She looks beautiful, often better than most women. But once the panties come off and the cock comes out, there's a line you cross or you don't. And if you do then you are a faggot.

If you could turn any man into a femboi to fuck who would you pick?

So the choice is between fucking a beautiful person and being judged by internet strangers, or not fucking a hot as dick chick and getting the momentary and cold approval of internet strangers?

Boy, that's some Sophie's Choice level shit right there.

No.

Kill the trannie fag fuckers!

I can't even tell if I'm 4chan or Holla Forums anymore

Stop already.

If that was born with, and still had a vagina it would be gay to fuck it.

Tasteless-OP/10

Yes.

OP is faggot.

As long as you don't touch their dick it's not gay. It's actually pretty alpha to fuck an ultra-feminine guy in the ass imo.

Is it gay to fuck a trap that looks like this.

yes

See that one is actually a trap and I would fuck that ass all day. The op pic is deceptive. The angle and the life don't tell the truth of how the masculine traits that are there. This photo is way more honest.

I mean seriously obviously a male shapped face male chin male head slope. But obviously quite fuckable. Op looks like he's got a photo from a dating site/ craigslist of a trap that's good at taking photos. Wait till he actually meets up with im and see's what he's in for.

Being bi scum as I am, I like traps cause I like feminine guys. But the truth is anyone who wants to play pretend that it's not a guy, delusional as goddamned fuck.

Nobody replied but I bet someone raged.

All these betas are probably scared that if they didn't get hit with jumper cables throughout childhood they'd be having their chin slapped with pure alpha nuts like the little bitches they are deep down.

No. Fuvking traps is never gay

Just because I don't like dick I'm a beta bitch coward? No fuck you m8. I don't like dick and you can't trick me into pretending to just to be cool. I'd rather be a beta bitch straight guy than an alpha faggot.

You guys really are hated by your fellow fags. Makes me sad for you, honestly. The queers the other queers are ok with hating.

GTFO lolidolly you pedo scum

It's okay with me. As much as I love dressing up as a girl and getting a guy to pound me, pretending to be a little girl the entire time, I'm masculine and straight enough in my day to day life that it works out fine. I preety much have only openly dated females. I also enjoy having a cute trap to top off and have dated 2 of those, one openly, but she literally passed for a girl to everyone but her family/ was a bit of a shut in anyways.
Tl;dr: if you like guys and also like girls you can still live a preety normal life. If I prefered men this would get a lot harder though, seeing as being gay would limit my carrer in conservative politics. Source, t. me republican campaign volunteer.

some of these questions are complete cancer.

Hurr durr. Is it gay to fuck a guy with a dick.

Hurr durr

FUCk..i had to come back into this thread, cause it's making me rage

WHO EVER MADE THIS FUCKING THREAD I HOPE YOU DIE IN YOUR SLEEP TONIGHT

fucking making a thread just to make a thread……………you are CANCER

You are everything what is wrong with 8ch. And everything that is wrong with the world.

You hardly have any friends, and this is why!

Don't worry, everyone knows. Because only a complete loser would ask such an idiot question, as this.

not sure if trap or..

Fucking faggots, just kill yourselves.

EroTeen collection site

sandrabest.

well it doesn't have a vagina, so odds are pretty good that it has a penis instead

well sage, I actually know her. she's a female.