REBOOT REVIVAL CONFIRMED REIMAGINING STARRING 'ALTERNATIVE' YOUTUBE "VLOGTIVIST" GIRL

REBOOT REVIVAL CONFIRMED REIMAGINING STARRING 'ALTERNATIVE' YOUTUBE "VLOGTIVIST" GIRL

WAKE ME UP INSIDE
WAKE ME UP

Other urls found in this thread:

rebootrevival.com/?p=1442
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rebootrevival.com/?p=1442

its ogre.

I thought this was already announed

OH BOY HERE WE GO

I think you misread it

You hope he did.

Oh yeah, I'm sure this is what the fans wanted… right?

THIS IS FUCKING POWER RANGERS.

THIS IS NOT REBOOT IT'S FUCKING VIRTUAL POWER RANGERS

WORSE.

ITS VR TROOPERS.

They've all got specified genders. Not all of them have specified races.

OH GOD
TRANSNIGGERS
ITS WORSE THAN I THOUGHT

Woolie pls, stop pushing her other songs

So basically she doesn't exist?

It really doesn't sound that bad, apart from the 'Social Media Maven'.

Are Mainframe still making this or is it someone else?

These are the standards modern cartoons have groomed.

Sounds like typical 90s shit to me. Didn't you ever see Saved by the Bell or shit like that? It's exactly the same thing.

ok, how about

canadian show in [CURRENT YEAR] aka sweden 2.0 propaganda

Who said that he excelled in studying?

This is what being a Sith Lord is like.

Seeing Wooliey, and all reboot fans, to see their love and purity and joy. And to DELIGHT in the destruction of it.

Now others will know the pains I feel. To watch others love die as I've watched mine. Reboot joins the ranks of others. Transformers, TMNT, and Ghostbusters.

Just cause you get good grades, doesn't mean that you had to study for them, especially if we're talking about the American education system.

It's Code Lyoko. Or Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad.

I'm actually surprised

Transformers is a mixed bag though.

Its kinda sad the Toddler show Rescure bots was better than robots in disguise

Sounds like 'zixx level one' kinda stuff and I hated that.

can't figure out if that's redundancy or an oxymoron

user acting retarded is no different from being retarded

sometimes it's better to let a show die, even if it's on a cliffhanger like reboot was.

just imagine megabyte knew he had the power and his final words were the ushering in of a new hell.

The only way to be free of this pain is for that movie to bomb. That's the only way to scare these executives off the primrose path.

Well Holla Forums was the one that allowed SJWs and tumblr take a foothold on our original homeland and consequently exile us forever, so we will carry the mark of the damned for eternity.

What's all that matters is not to clear our name or even redeem ourselves but to make sure that we will prevent history from repeating itself.

It's fucked

I am completely willing for ghostbusters to die with this movie. To be so completely torched as a franchise it is never touched again.

I love ghostbusters, but I have my trilogy, I have my comics, and I have my memories of the toys, not to mention the cartoon.

Losing ghostbusters is a bitter reality to face, but it's death means other franchises may avoid suffering.

Those fucking comments though.

So it's ReBoot in name only then? No Bob? No Dot? No Enzo?

They'll most likely be cameos.

Or they've been corrupted, and will be the show's main villains.

Symbolic of the homophobic, transphobic, problematic adults harming future generations by passing on their badthink.