LÜGENPRESSE BTFO

Former Trump Girlfriend Slams NYT: "I Did Not Have A Negative Experience," "He Never Offended Me In Any Way"

Rowanne Brewer Lane appeared on Monday's FOX & Friends to dispute the New York Times' "negative" story on women who had dated Donald Trump. Brewer Lane said the Trump never demeaned her or offended her in any way, calling him a gentleman.

Brewer Lane called the story "very upsetting." Transcript and background story, via Politico:

On whether the quote in the New York Times story about Donald Trump asking her to change out of her clothes and into a bathing suit when they first met was true:

archive.is/dm2i1

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.foxnews.com/
twitter.com/sullivanradio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LYIN' TIMES

Every journalist who does this deserves death.

But in this case…
ARE THEY READY TO STOP (NO!)
Y'ALL WANNA KNOW WHY (WHY?)
CUZ. ITS. A SLAM JAM.

EVERYBODY GET UP

IT"S TIME TO SLAM NOW

LUGENPRESSE BTFO

Took me three tries to get the sound to work.

Does anyone have any good reason why journalists should be allowed to live?

GET TO THE POINT SLUT
I can see why she got dumped

Well… if they're dead you can't kill them.
Think, man!

The two pieces of shit that wrote it, tell the lady her account of what happened is wrong, the real one is in the article.

smug

He probably threw her a hundo to recount, looks like she got ridden hard and put away wet.

Teflon doesn't even begin to describe Trump. They can't find a single person who's ever known him personally that dislikes him

This bitch is jealous as fuck.

Anybody know the name of the blonde anchor??

Also

Not in a liberal way either. He had him dressed as Abe Lincoln, Wyatt Earp, and in other outfits

Nope, kill em all they are scum. If you see them at a rally yell shit at them and ruin their shoot.

Lotta loyalty for an ex.
The Don must have dicked her good.

FBI/NSA pls go

these fucking cunts need to burn

Whenever someone says "well that's a great question…", strap in, you're gonna spin.

Problem glasses wearing, low test beta.

Also, did he just "man splain" the interviewee's explanation? How problematic.

Oh they are so FUCKED.

The press is cannibalizing itself.

Lyin' nytimes can't keep their own story straight, this is why their stock keeps falling! Sad!

DOES ANYBODY HAVE THAT "WHEN MY POLL NUMBERS HIT 88%" IMAGE?

Nope.

To provide luls.

Its not just her. All of his exes and people he had affairs with seem to respect him. Contrast that to Bill who left most of them feeling violated.

this one?

Anyone with that type of glasses frame goes straight to the ovens. It's the quintessential le quirky nu male intellectual frame

Top Kek lads.

MSM national radio talking about this. radio.foxnews.com/
There is a never ending supply of christcucks calling in #nevertrump

twitter.com/sullivanradio

lel

Does anybody know when Trump will go back to rallying?
I miss his daily rallies.

That second black chick looks straight out of the 50's, holy shit.

Frankly, we have a political candidate who the media is wholely against, and nobody can find anything on him in the past where he's done any kind of wrong doing whatsoever.

That's the equivalent of jesus christ running for president. This is amazing.

I'M GOING TO OPEN UP THE LIBEL LAWS SO WE CAN SUE THE PRESS!

honestly if Trump were to accomplish this, he'd go down as the greatest president since Teddy. The media needs to suffer.

Sue them for libel. It's the only way.

Ya that would work…

Doesn't even matter if you win. Headlines about the NYTs being sued for libel would be enough to taint them in a lot of normalfag eyes.

Use their tactics against them.

FIRE UP THE OVENS

They're going to get MAGA'd in court. Hard.

Fuck. I need new glasses and I like the Ray Bans Wayfarer look.

The origin of the problem glasses.

Fuck. Any suggestions for alternative?

Jews have no shame and unlimited amounts of arrogance.

From someone who never watches the news or reads anything written by anyone employed by a mainstream news organization, I find it amusing how they can have so much power over so many people, when you can revoke all of that power simply by switching the channel or skipping the article. Can someone tell me why people watch or read the shit produced by these pieces of filth? I don't get it. What's the appeal. From the little time I spent in comment sections on news websites, or on social media before being banned, it seems like "news" has the same appeal as reality television–drama. Exaggerated and sensationalized drama. Basically entertainment for the lowest our society has to offer.

He sounds gay, so it makes sense. He's probably a bottom as well. It doesn't really get worse than that.

I don't understand it either. It honestly seems like people dislike or distrust the media too so why they continue to bother I don't know. In some ways, the fact that people direct-link shit and don't starve the animal that is the media in all the different ways they can plays into it but it is still vexing as to why people even bother or just don't outright ridicule the media each chance they get.

Because social signaling.

TO DRIVE THEM FURTHER INTO THE MADNESS THEY INFLICTED ON THE WHITE RACE!
CRUSH THEIR DREAMS!
RUIN THEIR REPUTATIONS!
PAINT THEM AS ANATHEMA TO ALL!
LAUGH AS ALL THEY HOLD DEAR IS REDUCED TO ASH!
TAKE AWAY ALL REASONS FOR CONTINUED EXISTENCE IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT, THEN DENY THEM AN END!

OH MY GOD, SUCH OPPRESSION! THIS IS TERRIBLE! I LOVE WOMEN!
FUCKING UGLY CUNT WOMAN! I HOPE SHE DIES! I HATE WOMEN

Given the people leftists import into peaceful communities, savages who assault, rape & murder women, I believe the second reaction is their true face.

I'm glad at least one other user admires Teddy.

There seems to be a lot of LARPing white supremacists lately. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for racial solidarity among the different races. However, I also think that the US (through old-style segregation) has room for some of the different races to live peacefully as neighbors. I like to quote what Teddy said in 1907 (about immigrants and being American) to the LARPfags.

I take a Lutheran faith-based approach in my thoughts on nations and race-mixing. The Bible teaches that God made all the nations and peoples for those nations. The Bible teaches us not to breed with members of other nations.