Demonoid Registrations Are Open

demonoid.pw/

demonhkzoijsvvui.onion:8080/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QlN34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's over, DDL has taken over. there is no use for torrents anymore when there are so many filehosts that will host huge files and distribute them at decent and steady speeds with no need to worry about nobody seeding, trackers being down half the time, or having your IP logged to literally anyone in the swarm. there are plenty of filehosts in third world countries like India now that won't bend over for copyright laws. DDLing is just better than torrenting in every way now.

also

What year is it?

>FREE SLOW DL

Internet connection is not obvious everywhere. Most of the mirrors are shit and you can find legions of broken links even if DMCA don't touch it, so torrent still legit.

Range doesn't look that good.

Anyone know any other torrent sites that are decent (or have an invite to spare)? I'm still a Usenet fag (Astraweb), but even they get hit heavy with DMCA's,

Move that I'm looking for specifically is "Everybody Wants Some!!" by Richard Linklater.

demonoid is dead user

Very nice. Thoroughly checked.

Honeypot as fuck

literally who

What DDL sources do you use?

I mean search engines actually, not the service used for the download.

What kind of turbo pleb are you, user?

my man

Yes sure fucker, what fucking agency would run a honeypot torrent website for more than 10 years and let it function without issues.

I still use usenet, but it's looking like things are taken down faster now.

not 10 yrs,

a few yrs ago demonoid was shut down for good (so we thought), but then suddenly came back, and ever since it's definitely a honeypot

Do you even know what a honeypot is?

A quick reminder to everyone that we have Vice's fantastic reporting with their Motherboard tech division to thank for retards thinking 'torrent tracker = honeypot' to this day

They don't know what a torrent is, how the network works or why the idea that a shadowy group of copyright holders would pay money and break copyright law in the jurisdictions they're operating from by taking over a public tracker for years on end doesn't make any sense. The fact that letters were sent to ISPs for torrenting of copyrighted material out in the open with all the IP addresses publicly viewable flies right over their heads, they probably don't even know what an IP address is.

They saw some clickbait blog post say that had an anonymous tweet from a throw away account as a reliable source say that it's true and they believed it. This isn't an exaggeration; it's modern tech journalism.

I also have an old account. Last I checked, no one was seeding anything anymore.

Did activity pick up?

archive.is/QlN34

Some 13 year old LARPing on twitter pretending to be a hardcore hacker 'fighting the man' is their source. And I love seeing GG thrown in between ISIS and the KKK, really shows you that these people are on the ball when it comes to sensationalism and making a mountain out of a molehill.

What is this 2007?
Rapidshare clones have severe limitations and require you to pay for a subscription. If you must pay get a Debrider, but DDL is haram, you're supporting scam artists. Free cloud storage sites are a tad different but also have limitations.

Hay guize I gogled
shitbandhere shitalbum mediafire

Imm le pirate
torrents are ded

Can we get some Retroshare stuff going? Just installed V0.6, first time using it.

Don't have much to share at the moment (this computer only has 320gb), but have some rare (self-scanned) books that I'll add later.

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

Attached is a short (but quality) Arthur Koestler essay that I scanned.

VICE is pure cringe.

whats DDL?

warez.bb, pastebins (including from the share threads on Holla Forums), archive.org, pcgames-download.net, solarmovie.ph, and lots of similar sites and forums to find precisely what I'm looking for.

if you're lucky enough to even find a torrent of some obscure old game or movie it most likely has no seeders. this is why torrents are shit.

then don't use Rapidshit clones, retard. use mega.nz and mega clones. I can download literally 24/7 from mega and several other good filehosts at my shitty internet's speed cap (3Mb/s) and never hit any kind of limitation. no accounts, not paying a cent, no captchas, no cookies, using my favorite downloading program Jdownloader which is just as convenient as loading a torrent client up with dozens of torrents.

Better site which still has plenty of exclusive material

I was on oink and indietorrents earlier but both accounts are kaputski

Jeez it's been a while.

I don't think so, and most of them have a filesize cap for people without premium accounts of 500mb-1gb.

I'm currently downloading lewd Japanese voice work to relax with and to fap with (because I pretty much fap to doujins exclusively these days, especially to lewd naval craft, thanks Japan) and shit goes 50-100kb/s, taking an hour+ for just one rar, and sometimes the shit fails so you gotta redownload it all over again. Not only that, but if you don't grab that it fast the hosting sites will usually take them down because this stuff gets reported within days. And usually one guy is uploading all these to the same sites so you gotta reset your router for a new IP or wait a couple more hours to download another part/file.

In other words, it has a shorter lifespan than most torrents and the speed is significantly less.

Not everything is on Mega and we can't rely on just one site forever. Also Mega still has hidden limitations, files aren't always working 100% of the time and so on. You're right though they work well for some things and can be more convient at times. The other decent ones are cloud.mail.ru, zippyshare, and yandex disk.

Rapidshit clones. the only reason people continue using those shit hosts instead of the good ones is because they will actually pay the uploaders of popular files ad revenue money just like youtube.

1fichier is another one of the best hosts I've used. haven't used it in a couple years but the speed is just as fast as mega for me and iirc it allows files up to 50GB. there are several more good mega clones as well but some of them have died like putlocker/firedrive.

I'm on HDB, BTN and PTP.

No, ddl sites do not compare.

More like DDL is DeaDLinks in a year or two.

Worse. Might as well do torrent as your shitty ISP don't even have enough computers to store user data.

Direct DownLoad ("normal" way to get files; as opposed to torrenting or obscure shit like I2P)