TruthSeeker Banned - AMA

Ask the man who got TruthSeeker threads banned anything.

To start off, I have been working leisurely the last several weeks on stoking the flames between the mods and the userbase. Some posters realized that the memeing and the offtopic posts would eventually reach critical mass and the mods would eventually make their bid on how to contain such threads, or rather delete them. I will not reveal on how I did it so I can do it again when necessary. However I will claim responsibility for the last several weeks of mod-deleted threads. If you go to the log right now, every thread that was deleted was created by me through a different proxy. In layman's terms, ALL ME.

8ch.net/log.php?board=tv

A few expected questions already answered:
As I have yet to have been caught since I safely post behind a combination of 66 proxies and VPNs, you may never know.
> Well congratulations you got yourself caught, what's the next step of your master plan?
The heat-death of Holla Forums memery.
Yes.
Oy vey.
Well done.
Neither.

If you don't have any questions then all I can say is your move, Holla Forums. I will not identify myself in this thread because you should realize that I can samefag entire threads and never be caught. I ask the questions and deliver the answers.

You cannot kill us.

you can't ban me faggot

That rabbit fellow was such a queer, good riddance I say.

tl;dr

Your memes are weak and your mods are useless. The takeover of Holla Forums is imminent. Give up now and I will promise a swift end.

Sure thing

?

trump won

Shush diaper boy. Back to your Holla Forums cave

There is literally nothing wrong with diaperposting

This tbh. Wearing and discussing diapers is as natural as any number of fetishes others have.
Kink shaming is just so last century. Accept Holla Forums's love of diapers!

Holla Forums is such a great board.

I consider /a/ to be a close second tbqh.

They too have showed a great admiration for the hobby of diapers and have zero tolerance for icky Holla Forums.

what the fuck is Holla Forums anymore? how did we get here? why am i hiring prostitutes just so someone will talk to me?

I hate the diaperfag and truthseeker so much.
Why do they always come here to shill their gay boards?

You earned this with your degenerate memes.

tbh that's just a buzzword by Holla Forums for just about everything

This is why no one likes you Holla Forums.

reported

what kind of faggot actually reports threads? I only report my own posts tbh

is nameposting the hottest new meme this winter?

What about
That's the current TS flagship thread.

I want to cut you and the mods

There's nothing wrong with hiring prostitutes, you sir, are a job creator. Be proud of your duty and fuck as much whore as you can.

Can we have country flags enabled so I can filter the americans?

tbh Holla Forums hasn't used degenerate as a buzzword since early 2015. It was a shitty meme that people took seriously since before pre-exodus.

tbh you only talk to yourself

We need flags you can pick.

Spoiler: I created that thread and that comic. The greatest exploit of the TruthSeeker meme is that if you create the comics and play the part, the plebs will follow. I rewrote TruthSeeker history that day and no one stopped me.

No, custom flags are stupid. Country flags are needed to single out americans and bully the fatties

Of course it was a fake.
But fakes are the new real communism.

Because no one cares, dude. It's a meme you dip.

But think of the possibilities. I want to post as an indian and shame you all.

Are you talking about that autistically long post explaining the chain of events that led to the great TruthSeeker-Timposter meme war? You didn't write that I did.

that nonsense has been retconned

it would be nice to see who the muzzies are posting here from new mecca

Sure thing, guy.

Sure is Holla Forums tumblr in here.

Visit /islam/ to learn the nobility and honesty of the muslim faith. Do not fall for the hatred overflowing from Holla Forums. >>>/islam/

You fucking pig.

Stop talking shit about Holla Forums already.
It's obvious you and the others are just ban evaders who's sore about the mods kicking your ass to the curb everytime you try to post on Holla Forums.
Either that or you're a weeaboo sack of shit who has nothing better to do than whine about Holla Forums because cartoons are vastly superior to anime.

Remember when people found out 60% of /islam/ are regular /cuteboys/ posters? lol

If you're wondering why you're not getting BTFO and schooled after this post it's because I'm going to sleep.

You can't ban someone who doesn't exist, no?

I shouldn't be surprised but I feel like I missed that and want to see when that was discovered.

Not the recent ones.

Cartoons these days come in three different flavors:

Before you reply with an exception you should remember that exceptions make the rule. The minority does not prove the majority and its supremacy wrong. This is why generalizations are very accurate of what the status quo is like.

Holla Forums is always right

still better than the infantile trash that nipland produces tbh. land of self erasing grass eaters and their art shows it.