FUCK YOU MOM

theage.com.au/comment/donald-trump-has-torn-my-family-apart-20160512-gotjq2.html

Disowning your own parents because they don't conform to your degenerate lifestyle
in the current year

"FUCK YOU MOM FUCK YOU DAD "

youtu.be/7pn12FLICzQ?t=34s

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZFykS
archive.is/ZFykS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TRUMP IS THE REDEEMER OF AMERICA

AVE TRUMP REDEMPTOR NATIONIS ET POPULIS AMERICAE

Fuckkk this is the trash that is coming to Australia.

Quit being such a faggot, OP.

archive.is/ZFykS

Who's her mom? The author says that her mom is #10 on the list of delegates and she had some Fox interview. Let's see if we can find who she is.

Not going to read her big whiny blog of feels. Let her live her stupid liberal fantasy.

I'm so sorry you had to see this

For fucks sake when they're done with America they're going to come here.

How many bucks do you bet that this whore is from Melbourne

haha every time. Why can't it ever be black woman - white man ? It's getting boring.

Saved

She have a half breed niglet in Australia? That means she's on the welfare. I wouldn't be surprised if her husband isn't around.

Coalburners deserve death

How much you got?

Why are Melbourne a magnet for the lefttards?

MY SIDES

Shame on me because I failed to proofread my post before press the 'new reply' button.

Why did Melbourne became a magnet for the leftards?

Because women are gullible, thoughtless morons.

I have the theory that because Melbourne has historically been a very working class city, most labour movements and unions in Australia originated from there and the Labor party holds a firm grasp on most suburban electorates. This made it ripe for marxist subversion with them pushing class warfare and assorted degenerate behaviours.

Opinion discarded.

how much you guys wanna bet that the parents are passive aggressively rubbing their support of the Emperor in her coal burning face as a form of protest of her racial and familial treason?

The comments are a mixture of mild red pills and poz loads at a ratio of 1:4

Fucking lol. The USA has a nigger problem, not a gun problem. The world isn't as complex as leftists like to pretend it is.

That make senses to me now.

Anyone know?

This is what the coal burner looks like.

Golden retriever girl stuck in the 90s apparently.

Interracial relationships are more common with white men than with white women, just not white man - black woman.

Yes, it's a similar story in most western capitals.
Since most politicians, union leaders, social activists, Marxist academics live in the capitals, the younger generations get subverted at higher rates than elsewhere, thus turning capitals into shitholes.

it's like they missed the point of what politics is for

WHAA WHAAA HOW DARE YOU COMMIT A THOUGHT CRIME AGAINST THE CURRENT YEAR

I HATE YOU MOM AND DAD!!!!

Top fucking Kek. These leftists have the mentality of a child.

archive.is/ZFykS

YOU HAD ONE JOB OP!

Abandons her country. Disowns her parents who raised her for having different beliefs than she does. Married a nigger and gave birth to another nigger.

Seriously thinks that fighting racism or fucking whatever is more important than her family.

This is cultish behavior from this woman.

Oh that gave me a bit more than a sensible chuckle.