Need Firends

Can you guys add me On skype. I need people to talk to please.

Other urls found in this thread:

ankhstream.com/
tox.chat
sandrabest.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah

sage

sager

sagan

Ye sure why not? It's always nice to meet ne-

FUCKING DROPPED

no

wow, OPs not just a fag, he is also a oldfag.

Source?

OP is a 50 year old woman.

Silly Rabbit.. Internet people aren't real friends,, they'll never help you move, or anything in real life.

If you need friends come join ankhstream.com/ we stream movies and TV shows like King Of The Hill.

Honestly pretty desperate to be just dropping ads in random threads desu.

Shit stream also tbqh fam.

This now a loli thread.

This threads definetly getting better I gotta say.

This is how to do it.

Not sure what the image limits on Holla Forums are so testing

Okay so here we go.

Don't worry I fixed this shit thread.

Skype is harmful software. It spies on you, and enforces anti-features like advertisement, tracking, centralization and platform lock-in. Furthermore, when you use Skype, you contribute to the network effect that traps other people there as well, because they want to talk to you and must use Skype to do so.

You should install Tox instead, because Tox is p2p, encrypted, and free (as in freedom and as in price.) This way you can use your voting power to add to the network effect of a better alternative to Skype.

tox.chat

I personally suggest qTox.

add me on skype friend my username is aegoru

i will add u as soon as i come online

EroTeen collection site

sandrabest.

Tell me a bit about yourself user. What would we talk about?

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.