Muhammad Ali Dead At 74

First.

who cares about this mudslime nigger

Shut your fucking mouth.

He was a great Man, bro.

The fuck is this Chris Chan tier shit?

Somebody storytime Superman vs Ali

I thought he died like 20 years ago.

Eh, I am not going to say it is great, but saying it is Chris Chan tier is a bad comparision, it is better than Chris chan, who can't even color between the lines, or understand anatomy, At least in some of them he is trying to use movement and can understand perspective

Wait he was alive?

These are shockingly looking better the more this madness goes on

Remember when Ali was a referee at WrestleMania ?

That doesn't even look like Tai Lung

Stay triggered, Holla Forums.

Is this a fetish?

Oh. Hi Reddit.

Holla Forums worships Kojima, you pleb.

Also, Holla Forums tries to call Asians "Honourary Whites" so they can try and find a way to make it a white thing.

Cassius was pretty much the most redpilled groid short of Cosby. I'm imagining he chose to be a muzzie because christians began degenerating to depths even worse than that of the average shitskin.

Asians are for the most part despicable. The Japanese and the Chinese are the only exception because the former are the most civilized despite all the shit they've been through and the latter are, medically, the actual master race, even though the play with and against kikes all the time.

I'm pretty sure Holla Forums is going through a backlash against that sentiment now. The conclusion is that Asians aren't very good at creating. What they're good at is refining. They're almost Aryan but they're missing a vital something.

He converted to Islam mostly to dodge the draft

According to Stefan Molyneux's "The Truth about Ali", he got sucked into the Nation of Islam, saw what they did to Malcolm X and was too scared to leave. Molyneux's video includes an account by Sugar Ray Robinson where he describes Ali having tears in his eyes when asked about his situation regarding NOI. So he was genuinely a black "muslim". The problem with the authenticity of his devotion to Islam comes with the evidence suggesting that he was just the NOI's puppet. There's no evidence that he joined the NOI purely because he wanted to dodge the draft. I think he joined in 1964 or something.

That'd be empathy. Which in an edgy way it's cool because it lets them remove both muslims and africans, but realistically it just means their societies are a shithole but for like 5% of the population, which still means a lot of people but you get what I mean.

Stop.

And let me guess, that something missing is "being white"?

More like dumbasses with yellow fever trying to reconcile their fetishes and their beliefs about keeping their bloodline pure.

You have to go back.

You also need to go back.

Not offended, just think it's pathetic you need to make up terms to excuse the "wrongthink" your peepee has whenever it goes hard for someone who isn't white.

Yellow fever has been a thing forever you fucking retard. And what fucking excuse? There are countless self hating whites who are among our worst enemies and none of them are being excused.

Most likely high end outliers in their IQ belle-curve. Asians being inferior when it comes to creativity is a historically proven fact. Just look at 19th century European art compared to contemporary Oriental art.

FFS even anime/manga are based on Disney aesthetics.

…its well known that by that century Europeans were copying the you moron. Half the impressionist movement was explicitly about copying the Japanese sense of framing and aesthetic and the 19th century was basically the first generation of weeaboos. That was the point of Japonism as a phenomenon: white people with more money than sense have been goggling over Nippon steel one billion times folded for literal centuries.

Holla Forums sure loves to talk a big game but they sure know fuck all about facts.

Sure thing, slant.

Next you will tell us that dadaism wasn't the cocoon of cultural marxism.

Such high aesthetics! :^)

Somebody just fucking post Superman vs Ali, for fuck's sake.

I think you missed the point.

user said X is better than Y as a separate entity. X takes from Y so they aren't separate. Ergo, user is wrong. I don't give a fuck about what you think is better, because you'll keep moving goalposts and claim victory. But don't lie about basic facts then get sarcast-offended when called on it.

The entirety of impressionism was nowhere near being influenced by japan's chicken scratch "art" even less so the entirety of European art. It doesn't take an arts' degree to realize hpw much aesthetically and technically better European art is.

I think you mean 20th century rather than 19th century. Impressionism started around the time of Debussy, Ravel and Monet. We're talking late-1800s/early-1900s. Vid related, this piece was heavily inspired by a performance Debussy heard at some kind of cultural convention involving Japanese instruments.

According to a quick google, even the term "Japonism" was only first seen in 1872.

I'm certain that there was a strong Jap influence on the impressionism movement. Hell, I think I remember watching a video of some guy talking about Ghost in the Shell. He said that while panels in American comics express time in a linear instant-to-instant style, Japanese comics express time in a frozen aspect-to-aspect style. The focus is on atmosphere and mood and this is what Impressionism seems to focus on, whether it's the pictures that Debussy tries to paint with his preludes or those lovely paintings Monet did of boats at sunset and snow and whatnot.