MUZZIE MAYOR BTFO

MUZZIE MAYOR BTFO

TRUMP: I WILL REMEMBER THOSE STATEMENTS

dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-3592299/Donald-Trump-warns-poor-relationship-David-Cameron-PMs-criticism.html

archive.is/trJz5

Other urls found in this thread:

watchseries.ag/serie/the_apprentice
sourcetext.com/grammarian/less-than-words-can-say/03.htm
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3270034/Sadiq-Khan-Labour-s-candidate-London-mayor-filmed-praising-Islamic-TV-station-advocated-marital-rape-violence-against-women.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MCnJEX1yZHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shitskins just can't resist themselves. Less than two weeks into his job and he's putting Islam above the people he's supposed to represent. I'm going to love it when President Trump snubs all British politicians and only bothers speaking to the Queen.

That sounds like a straight up threat

Well, and Nigel.

All you need to know tbh

They won't harm security anymore when we remove the kebab

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Everybody wanted to see the monkeys do amazing tricks. A shame how things turned out with Obama and now this Khan.

VERY NASTY STATEMENTS

UK officially off the Great Again list. Bongistan BTFO forever. At least you can legally bugger children, enjoy your muslims!

After seeing how Trump rolls this campaign, that's a pretty fucking scary statement. even more so when he is president.

it's conquest
there is no other reason why a muslim would move to a country which upholds none of their beliefs

London needs to be liberated.

Stupid SJW's can't or don't want to understand this simple concept.

Chances are they'd still fight us at this point. It would be like Normandy x 10.

this. i've seen Muslims lie on tv with my own eyes. they have the audacity to do that, so is a cleverly disguised threat through the British media really isn't that much of a stretch.

Britcucks on plebbit still trying to pretend they're relevant.

How could London be so stupid to elect someone that would suggest that banning Muslims is a bad idea if they will retaliate with violence for being banned?

because it's itself 60% Muslim

Seriously? Does this sandnigger even know who Trump is?
Trump has actually been to the Middle East, unlike him. He even has buildings there, he probably knows more about Islam than Khan does.

It doesn't change the fact that this guy is a fucking idiot.
Shouldn't he at least pretend that Muslims aren't violent barbarians.

How pretentious.

witnessed and image saved.
this needs to be amplified.

This

Grand Commander of the Order of the Most High and Pretentious Prick.

Well bongs, seems like the US will be coming to remove kebab by the end of next year. Hope you're ready to help out and foot the bill when we're done.

This would be glorious. WWII all over again.

And all President Trump will say is:

Good. Abandon Britannia so it has no choice but to stay in EU and support further integration of our pan-european union.

That's a fake word from a Simpsons episode.

I bet she's vegetarian or something close to it.

MP in Finland, who got the most votes as female candidate during whole election.

Current chairwoman of leftist youth, assumed next chairwoman for leftist alliance.

She is also target of my affection and a fellow party member forwards form 2012 when I joined.

Britcucks just landed on the list next to Mexico and CHYNA.

They chose Islam over greatness. Sad.

Cameron will most likely resign if Brexit pulls through, though.

President Trump will most likely speak to the Queen, but there's a possibility she might refuse for fear of appearing "partisan" (the British media and their leftie/republican zombies will absolutely tear the Royal Family a new one). There would also be a break in protocol if he speaks through Farage, as Nige isn't head of government yet .

You can see it in her soulless eyes

The west is fucked. I remember when I was happy back then playing CoD Modern Warfare there's a propaganda of "ebil natzzeeee" even in video game.

Now when you look at around everything is fucked up from massive programming. Denazification, media, education. It's really fucked up. Soon all there will be is a mongrelized population fighting for who's the biggest goy or who suck more mudcock.

Video related is the future of right-wing in the west. A beaner faggot who refers to feminists as "feminazi" unironically and decries NatSocs. US = Brazil and Europe = Sharia Brazil. A Brazilian future awaits you!

This shit again…

But I thought muslims were peaceful people, how would that risk security? Are you saying they aren't peaceful? But you said they were!

Make up your mind Mohammad.

Yeah. Lets never forget that if you look at Trumps past, his foresight and ability to remember past slights is incomparable to your average human being.

RELIGION OF PEACE

…that harms security of powerful nations

Amazing.

And liberals defend this.

Who was the one that brought muslims to Europe in the 20th century?

Why are mars bars getting smaller lads?

(((Who)))

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Get that nasty bitch a full burka immediately.

Reminds me of this, lel.

Not only that, she says "The more you speak about Islam"

According to her, even just speaking about Islam while being non-muslim makes more terrorists.

And liberals defend this.

It pisses me off no end to see these wankers deliberately causing a schism with a strategically important ally to stay ahead of the metropolitan morality game. Even if you don't like Trump, you should be able to see it is not a bright idea to piss off the potential leader of your closest ally. But oh no, Sadiq's loyalties lie with the ummah.

WHEN MUSLIMS COMMIT TERRORISM, MAKE SURE YOU TO LAY DOWN AND TAKE IT SO THEY DON'T COMMIT TERRORISM!

Wtf is this whole "DONT MAKE THEM ANGRY!!!" approach that leftists have. They'll start periodically sacrificng their children on the alter of multiculturalism to appease their new gods

They seem pretty fucking happy to piss non-liberals off, though. They're counting too much on mercy.

They already do in Rotherham.

London's been fucked ever since the Romans established it. Why change now?

LOL what? Is that a joke?

Nope, bongs really are this stupid.
I carry two on me. Edge tier: double nigger.

It's real, sadly. They're all over London.

Holy shit bongs, if you need steel that bad, just say so.

Would the kind of hardass that would stab someone bin their knife?

I doubt it. But that raises the question of who they think would?

And after some thinking I've decided that, they think the kind of person who would stab someone is just anyone with a knife who gets upset, just like a woman would.

The Muzzie messed with the wrong guy.

Chopped pig head in the sandnigger's bed predicted.

This is such a retarded idea.

Like said, they make for great makeshift bins, since they clear them out often and there's no need to separate your rubbish.

Considering the pig fucker sold our fucking steel production in the hopes that the chinks would be merciful in their dealings, this wouldn't surprise me.

Yep, these seem like the type of ultracucks who'd vote to turn their capital into a Sharia State.

FUCK YOU
Why are you bringing that cucked pseudo-intellectualism to this site?

I hope Trump funds NA to go muzzie stomping.

what a fucking triple nigger
If I went to a carpenter and said his carpentry looks like shit I am by extension insulting the carpenter because he is the one who made it. If you went to a bakery and said their cakes are disgusting would the baker not be insulted?
I'm mad, mad about reddit.

Image related. All the normal/ semi sane people were long chased from that place.

Does anyone know where I can stream The Apprentice US with Donald Trump?

This was a thing in Britain into the 90s. Lassies from Ireland coming over for "a holiday", with a quick visit to a clinic thrown in.

watchseries.ag/serie/the_apprentice

I can't verify if all the links will be free of malware, but cloudtime or webmfile and their clones are generally ok

what

Spaniard here, I've always had great respect for the country of England, it's a big shame that it's being taken over my Mudslimes, England needs its own Reconquista and I'd gladly help.

And I bet Trump would gladly lend a hand, I'm sure that when Trump becomes president we are going to see many Islamic terrorists disguised as British tourists and it's going to spark up some serious beef between the 2 countries.

This makes me wet.

"completely sane"

I hear Spain is very beautiful with gorgeous seascapes.

How are the people over there though? Have they fallen to the multiculti cult and eternal Jew like much of the Western world?

Not as much as other countries but you will find your fair share of cucks in the cities like Madrid

Actually, Immigrants have been leaving more than coming in, most cucks and concentrated in the big cities like Barcelona, and that's just about it.

Most Spaniards we do not like being preached at, since we've had enough civil wars as it is.

Trump predicted this shit to happen. He's a meme master. He is already rekting every shiteating politician Jew simply to give us hope in Europe. Holy shit I even dreamt of him today. I saw him in my childhood house doing paper work and shit. Made me forget all about my imaginary dream problems instantly. As if he could help me.

I'm so fucking comfy right now.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

trump approved

That shitskin "mayor" is digging his own grave by playing with Trump. Trump's support of rebels will change the outcome of future British civil war.
We all know that mudshits will start open racial/religious war at some point in future, they already feel like they're winning over Britain.

Have the English Reconsquisitadors march under this banner.

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

Luckily snackbars can't create shit. So when the time comes for war and new weapons are in need of development, we know which side will be developing them.

Special Relationship round ten here we go

Because you still buy them and you still pay the same price. Why WOULDN'T they keep making them smaller?

Stop it user! I can only become so erect.

It's like a feckin Dream come True!

AND FOR FUCK'S SAKE, WHY WOULD THESE SO-CALLED MODERATES BE SO OFFENDED AT TRUMP WANTED TO KILL THE EXTREMISTS? HMMMM….. IT SEEMS LIKE THEY'LL TAKE THE SIDE OF ALLAHU SNACKBARS OVER SAFETY OF WESTERN COUNTRIES.

They already are and have been doing so ever since this refugee shit started.

mfw UK becomes airstrip one

Hello merkins, britfag here. Vote Trump pls. Cameron's head will be displayed on a spike on London bridge, along with Kahn and Blair and all the other traitors who have sold us out to the (((EU))) over the years.

Farage is kind of a homo, tbh fam. BNP forever@1!!

The fact that sandniggers believe the creator of existance writes in Arabic always gets me.

Why is the dude in the middle wearing a dress?

He's a /cuteboys/ poster.

Do you have a plan for removing kebab?

If you brits don't start fighting back like you're facing an invasion intent on your genocide soon, there's not going to be anything left to save.

You maybe have one chance left for a approximately peaceful political solution before you're only option is accepting extinction or else killing them all.

What can they do beyond personal defense?

Get a hold of a gun or a large knife as quick as possible and hunker down

the wall just got 100 feet higher.

inb4 FBI

Humans have been going to war long before knives or guns existed.

A necessary, but not sufficient, prerequisite to winning a war is possessing sufficient will to win.

People who posses that will and decide to act don't need anyone else telling them how to do it, and they don't sit around inventing excuses for why they're not taking action.

sourcetext.com/grammarian/less-than-words-can-say/03.htm

Pretty sure they elected a commie, so yeah, very cucked.

having a lazy eye doesn't make you wrong or stupid

he really isn't and Griffin is shill tier
t. Russian

Fuck me shes ugly. Look at that monobrow and them hairy wrists. Disgusting - this is what generations of cousin-marriage will lead to. Hideous paki filth.

The kebab who slotted the cunt did a poor fucking job just kidding we all know she was never shot and it was just a CIA psyop to generate sympathy in the west and further the agenda

Never said it was, kike.

Fuck this meme needs to die.
It was just some dumb amnesty campaign the MET ran a few years back to stop 'youths' carrying blades. It was targetted at nogs and chavs in inner city london.

The fact that it became a meme and dumb fucks here seem to think that it is representative of all england - they seem to believe something along the lines of there was one of on these bins every street & every household in the uk was forced to surrender all knives or some other nonsense. Its bullshit. You would only see one in shitty areas in london where knife crime was high. It was a dumb idea by the MET and accomplished nothing except making them look stupid but its not something that happens all over the country.

Also there seems to be misconceptions that the state of london is indicative of the rest of the country when this is actually very far from the truth - most other counties DESPISE london and see londoners as either arrogant, out of touch metropolitan libshit pricks living in their own bubble while loving the smell their own farts or turd world mudshits busy transforming the capital into bangalore on the thames. Old england still exists and is very much alive outside of the cities and any fellow bong or Holla Forumsack who has been here will confirm this. The heart of england still beats not within its occupied cities but in the villages and towns where traditions and values still exist.

As a bong and a Holla Forumsack, I implore you not to conflate london with the rest of the country. Not all of the UK is like that. We have some shitty cucked and enriched cities and large towns but otherwise, the hinterlands, villages, market towns etc are still very much white, traditional and a lot of folk are very unhappy with this islamic shit that has been foistered upon us unwillingly and without our say. There are acts of defiance everywhere.

No I didnt. I had no fucking part in this, nor to I want it - it fucking pains me to witness. The majority of the machinations of this agenda were put in place when I was a fucking schoolboy. Fuck this shit though, I will do everything in my power to fight these cunts, cucks and kikes who are betraying my nation until my dying breath.

He represents London, aka muslims.

Why are you getting so assblasted?

Isn't you Eurotrash that always goes on about how there's a shooting every second on every street in America?

Fucking Brits can't handle the bantz despite how much mad shit you guys spout

Gas the Bongs, tea war now!

H-hey d-don't be racist….m-meanie

Stop stuttering you fucking homosexual.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3270034/Sadiq-Khan-Labour-s-candidate-London-mayor-filmed-praising-Islamic-TV-station-advocated-marital-rape-violence-against-women.html

VIDEO

Can someone post the Pew Research for that again? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Look at that snaggle-tooth. What a bitch.

THERE ARE NO BREAKS ON THIS TRAIN!

My body is ready

Want to learn how to mangle the mudslimes with their own words; to reduce them to tears?

THERELIGIONOFPEACE -DOT-COM

A fucking one stop shop.

I could give a two hour lecture on Islamic deception and how and why it is Mandatory for promotion of Islam.

No, you don't understand. He's not an idiot. HE'S A MUSLIM. This is how they roll. ALL OF THEM. They are arrogant, territorial, macho, aggressive and imperialist. They threaten. They bully. They terrorize. They take over. Their religion and religious culture are PARAMOUNT to them, no matter how much or how often they claim that isn't true.

We here at Holla Forums knew this dirty goatfucker would immediately begin putting Islam first the moment he took power, and sure enough, he did. He began by puffing up his chest for his Muslim constituents who elected him, through threatening the man they all know is going to be the next President of their biggest enemy.

For a Muslim…completely logical behaviour. And terrifying, if you are a Britbong with a brain. Batten down the hatches, Britbongs, because the violent London snackbarring is right around the corner. If you live in London, I would leave. Now.

After the darkness comes the Light! Praise Kek!

UKIP allies with the IRA.
Scotland finally becomes free, but only for a moment before it becomes the 52nd state of USA.

Everything else in your post aside, yes, I know this is true and I don't doubt many others here do as well.

BUT. If you true English people do not get on the move and do it fast, it won't matter how far you run: the Muzzies will come to your mid-sized towns and then your little villages and hamlets, and they will take over just as they have done in London. You CANNOT keep them out much longer. Get it through your head now: England is dangerously compromised. I don't think you have much time left for this "white flight" way of dealing with the situation. You have been putting off the inevitable and it is time to begin organizing and taking action.

To normies, it doesn't matter if what you're telling them is factually true.

What matters is that you went to the trouble of looking it up yourself instead of just trusting the media. You wouldn't have done that if you weren't already biased.

idk why Trump even bothers to interview with degenerate britbongs anyway.

That's according to the Qur'an, user. Persecution of Muslims of any kind is the worst crime in Islam. Even worse than killing a fellow Muslim.

Probably was Piers Morgan calling in a favor. He's been good buddies with Trump ever since his appearance on Celebrity Apprentice.

Bump

Why do you bother listening to our politicians? They're bought anyway, it's like asking a prostitutes opinion of your performance.

Because Americans always handle the banter, right?

plz no

Look at the comments below this video
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MCnJEX1yZHU
These comments are all you need to know about Muslims. They can't even tolerate words, how can they tolerate different ideas?

Britian and US Holla Forumsaks need to be stronger than ever to dirve out niggers, muzzies and any other gang tribe and terrorists out of their countries instead of fighting over who is more fucked.

Cant you see we're being played like always, made to fight amongst ourselves

Are you retarded? Its obviously cultural Marxist trash of Europe that whines about shootings in America. Same as the leftists in America whine about it you retard.

Was that a subtle jab at racial IQ differences?

TRUMP GULAG ARE REAL
WE'RE GONNA GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS AND WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHO IS AT THE TOP

I don't get it, why is Pierce Morgan being so friendly with Trump?
I thought he was a cuck.

I believe he gained a lot of respect for Trump when he was on Celebrity Apprentice.

Anyway, some OC for you guys.

ektachrome a shit

May God or Kek meme this to reality

I tell them they do this, and then bring up taqiyya and kitman, and they always claim 'it was just so they can lie to the other sort of muslim, so they can live, and that's all it's for'.

They willfully deny everything else.

They will regret what they did at that dinner.

I'm not sure he would have done it if it weren't for just how badly they treated him.

They're friends, dude. It's not a huge secret or anything.

please let this happen

The wall just got 10 feet higher!

Where the fuck is that coming from anyway?

I've run into that more than once as well.

Since fucking when?

Steve fucking Jobs, who these morons are likely massive fans of, was much more of a dictator in terms of his own business.

There is a reason all of Trump's businesses and people are so loyal. It's because he's not a dictatorial micro-manager.

Unlike Steve Jobs.

It's
[CURRENT YEAR]
How can they say something like that?

Also I expect Obama's resignation any day now for exactly the opposite happening.

What's hilarious is that's what they accuse us of.

At least what we say has a basis in reality.

the putsch is over. this board is now officially owned by us cumskins

Eh close enough.