Pterodactyl

he

KEBABBEDLOTSOFLITTLEPIECESOFSHITYESIJUSTPACKEDANENTIRESENTENCEINTOONEWORD

pancolitis

feels

good

Now

Let's compile (with my own shitty editing):

My nigger was picking niggers with cock rings, and clitoris was circumcised by Kehab spinning cocks. What a pterodactyl; he pancolitis feels good. Now

it's

time

for

some

fapping

to

giant

twin

towers

diminishing

Milk

hotpockets

biliousness

with

semen

Clouds

of

fire

My nigger was picking niggers with cock rings, and clitoris was circumcised by Kehab spinning cocks. What a pterodactyl; he pancolitis feels good. Now it's time for some fapping to giant twin towers diminishing Milk biliousness with semen clouds of fire.

Off to a great start, lets keep it going faggots

Disinterestingly,

OP

caught

little

caesars

diarrhea

yet

handles

this

predicament

tears

in

the

rain

samefag pls go

though

nigger

Mexicans

Didn't

eat

burritos

They

only

Ate

jewshi

foreskins

run

from

police

because

muh

mommy

creampied

into

her

dog's

fuckbucket

I told myself I would be very disappointed if that wasn't the first reply. Thanks

then

prolapsed

wetly

outside

universal

studios

back

door

doggystyle

Her

dad

opened

her

prolapse

wide

with

a

forklift

Seeing

embalming

fluid

inside

her

anal

cavity

he

snag

with

Emma

Watson

giant

hanging

dragon

pillow

greedily

jewing

some

villagers

under

sharia

law

When

suddenly

hitler

was

eaten

correct

by

your

mom's

vagina

My nigger was picking niggers with cock rings, and clitoris was circumcised by Kehab spinning cocks. What a pterodactyl; he pancolitis feels good. Now it's time for some fapping to giant twin towers diminishing milk biliousness with semen clouds of fire. Disinterestingly, OP caught little caesars diarrhea yet handles this predicament like tears in the rain, though nigger mexicans didn't eat burritos, they only Ate jewshi foreskins. Run from police because muh mommy creampied into her dog's fuckbucket then prolapsed wetly outside universal studios back door doggystyle. Her dad opened her prolapse wide with a forklift: Seeing embalming fluid inside her anal cavity he snag with Emma Watson giant hanging dragon pillow, greedily jewing some villagers under sharia law when suddenly hitler was eaten correct by your mom's vagina

However,

ass

pain

was

killed

experienced

sriracha

and

by

licking

OP

stamps

creationism

Trumpatine

tomato

flavored

cum

shit

ballsack

biscuits

snacks

with

Hilldog

running

from

d_ick

spics

from

niggertown

completely

nigger

technology

and

chimps

kfc

gravy

covered

prolapsed

gaping

assholes

and

Bubba

Now

blows

his

mom

and

sister

Also,

Trump

wanted

Feminists

Suck

prolapsed

poetry

Auschwitz

in

orkish.

Finally

retractable foreskins

one word faggot

homosexuality

dong expansion

prolapse

engulfing

Pls go

hippo-clits

manlets.

meanwhile

Yotsuba

your

mom

and

my

cock

were

flying

together

under

the

kilometres

influence

by

noon

-fullstop-

😰

meme

machines

meme

machine

memes

memes

hacienda

no

syntax

My nigger was picking niggers with cock rings, and clitoris was circumcised by Kehab spinning cocks. What a pterodactyl; he pancolitis feels good. Now it's time for some fapping to giant twin towers diminishing milk biliousness with semen clouds of fire. Disinterestingly, OP caught little caesars diarrhea yet handles this predicament like tears in the rain, though nigger mexicans didn't eat burritos, they only Ate jewshi foreskins. Run from police because muh mommy creampied into her dog's fuckbucket then prolapsed wetly outside universal studios back door doggystyle. Her dad opened her prolapse wide with a forklift: Seeing embalming fluid inside her anal cavity he snag with Emma Watson giant hanging dragon pillow, greedily jewing some villagers under sharia law when suddenly hitler was eaten correct by your mom's vagina. However, ass pain was killed experienced sriracha and by licking OP stamps creationism. Trumpatine tomato flavored cum shit ballsack biscuits snacks with Hilldog running from dick spics from niggertown completely nigger technology and chimps, kfc gravy covered prolapsed gaping assholes and Bubba now blows his mom and sister. Also, Trump wanted feminists suck prolapesed poetry Auschwitz in orkish. Finally homosexuality prolapse engulfing hippo-clits manlets. Meanwhile, Yotsuba your mom and my cock were flying together under the kilometres influence by noon. Meme machines meme machine memes memes hacienda no syntax.

For the love of god, someone needs to rap this

This thread started out with so much promise [as usual], but now it's just…

it's ok I guess, not even derailed

Okay lets keep this shit going

Suddenly

please,

stick

chocolate

deep

between

my

frothy

shitlips

with

Smegma

furious

thunder

pumps

Butter

pal!

Dildo

Dragon

spraying

rainbow

semen

demons

everywhere

OP

has

anal

cancer

so

let's

fuck

hotwheels

niggers

and

install

cake

OS

lolichecked

faggot

king

ejaculates

built

fetus

candy

With

Queef

Flavour.

Anal

farts

SHITTINGDICKNIPPLESAURUSCOCKWATER

Faggot pls go

My nigger was picking niggers with cock rings, and clitoris was circumcised by Kehab spinning cocks. What a pterodactyl; he pancolitis feels good. Now it's time for some fapping to giant twin towers diminishing milk biliousness with semen clouds of fire. Disinterestingly, OP caught little caesars diarrhea yet handles this predicament like tears in the rain, though nigger mexicans didn't eat burritos, they only Ate jewshi foreskins. Run from police because muh mommy creampied into her dog's fuckbucket then prolapsed wetly outside universal studios back door doggystyle. Her dad opened her prolapse wide with a forklift: Seeing embalming fluid inside her anal cavity he snag with Emma Watson giant hanging dragon pillow, greedily jewing some villagers under sharia law when suddenly hitler was eaten correct by your mom's vagina. However, ass pain was killed experienced sriracha and by licking OP stamps creationism. Trumpatine tomato flavored cum shit ballsack biscuits snacks with Hilldog running from dick spics from niggertown completely nigger technology and chimps, kfc gravy covered prolapsed gaping assholes and Bubba now blows his mom and sister. Also, Trump wanted feminists suck prolapesed poetry Auschwitz in orkish. Finally homosexuality prolapse engulfing hippo-clits manlets. Meanwhile, Yotsuba your mom and my cock were flying together under the kilometres influence by noon. Meme machines meme machine memes memes hacienda no syntax. Suddenly, please stick chocolate deep between my frothy shitlips with Smegma furious thunder pumps.Butter pal! Dildo dragon spraying rainbow semen demons everywhere. OP has anal cancer, so let's fuck hotwheels niggers and install cake OS. Lolichecked faggot king ejactulates built fetus candy with queef flavour. Anal farts.

Shitting

Smegma

Butter

placenta

Shitting

fetuses

gentoo

linux

is

open

to

deepdicking

upon

official

request

Conversely,

TempleOS

retains

the

christian

influence

which

safeguards

it

from

satanic

sexual

Feminism

created

homunculi.

Ergo,

it's

the

clear

choice

for

aryan

computing.

Either

way,

Napoleon

should've

given

that

sandniggers

are

undoubtedly

conquerable

–full-stop–

swedish

My nigger was picking niggers with cock rings, and clitoris was circumcised by Kehab spinning cocks. What a pterodactyl; he pancolitis feels good. Now it's time for some fapping to giant twin towers diminishing milk biliousness with semen clouds of fire. Disinterestingly, OP caught little caesars diarrhea yet handles this predicament like tears in the rain, though nigger mexicans didn't eat burritos, they only Ate jewshi foreskins. Run from police because muh mommy creampied into her dog's fuckbucket then prolapsed wetly outside universal studios back door doggystyle. Her dad opened her prolapse wide with a forklift: Seeing embalming fluid inside her anal cavity he snag with Emma Watson giant hanging dragon pillow, greedily jewing some villagers under sharia law when suddenly hitler was eaten correct by your mom's vagina. However, ass pain was killed experienced sriracha and by licking OP stamps creationism. Trumpatine tomato flavored cum shit ballsack biscuits snacks with Hilldog running from dick spics from niggertown completely nigger technology and chimps, kfc gravy covered prolapsed gaping assholes and Bubba now blows his mom and sister. Also, Trump wanted feminists suck prolapesed poetry Auschwitz in orkish. Finally homosexuality prolapse engulfing hippo-clits manlets. Meanwhile, Yotsuba your mom and my cock were flying together under the kilometres influence by noon. Meme machines meme machine memes memes hacienda no syntax. Suddenly, please stick chocolate deep between my frothy shitlips with Smegma furious thunder pumps. Butter pal! Dildo dragon spraying rainbow semen demons everywhere. OP has anal cancer, so let's fuck hotwheels niggers and install cake OS. Lolichecked faggot king ejactulates built fetus candy with queef flavour. Anal farts. Shitting smegma butter placenta shitting fetuses Gentoo Linux is open to deepdicking upon official request. Conversely, TempleOS retains the christian influence which safeguards is from satanic sexual feminism-created homunculi. Ergo, it's the clear choice for aryan computing. Either way, Napoleon should've given that sandniggers are undoubtedly conquerable. Full swedish.

Now someone email it to Ron

Oh

shit,

nigger

, why

did

Carl

the

cuck

fuck

AIDS

into

skrillex

I will give a dramatic reading of this and or rap it when Holla Forums decides it's done…..keep the thread bumped and i'll check it tomorrow

Why

just

enematronic

Dicks

are

mexican

sugar

dancing

betwixt

Huge

mistake

=New Teen C H A N open=