Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/can-kickasstorrents-make-a-comeback-160721/
thepiratebay.id/
kat.am/full/
proxyportal.org/kickass
kattor.xyz
torrentfreak.com/kickasstorrents-connections-to-the-us-doomed-the-site-160723/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

torrent sites are like mushrooms, if the feds piss on them, more will grow.

funny that the owner got caught because he was using (((Facebook))) and (((Apple)))

I thought I heard thousands of jew hands rubbing together in anticipation of forthcoming shekels

I found in my old age, that its just plain better to buy the movie at the $3.00 walmart bin.

So what other options are there out there?

extratorrent.cc is decent but the comments sections of most uploads are pretty barren compared to KAT which is troubling. I always like to read what others say before I dl something…

i didn't thought apple and facebook had any interest in such stuff

Capitalist Nazis

kickasstorrent.cr

I've found that, after I moved to a new job with a 25k pay raise, I no longer feel compelled to pirate stuff. Feels kinda good, but I miss my old ways

Must be fun living in a fantasy world. I wish my imagination was that strong.

ack, conformity sucks and you suck for conforming

Hmm I was on KAT yesterday right before it went down searching for Windows 8.1 isos. I just searched that mirror site you gave and now suddenly there are a few new supposed "trusted uploaders" at the top of the list that I haven't seen or heard of before…

What's the next best torrent site then?

Updated article

torrentfreak.com/can-kickasstorrents-make-a-comeback-160721/

Well this is interesting, check out Pirate Bays front page.

thepiratebay.id/

redirects to kat.am/full/

I think it is a piratebay server running a backup of KAT

not sure but heres a few
proxyportal.org/kickass and kattor.xyz

KAT has always had a LOT of fake versions online but most of them try to get you to download or join to use. I've been able to use the fake sites by just using magnet links instead of DL-torrent links.

>kat.am/full/

Search functionality is complete shit. Cannot search for 1080p HEVC.

Anyone got some recommendations for where I can find the latest 1080p HEVC torrents?

FUCK THE POLICE
U
C
K

T
H
E

P
O
L
I
C
E

I've never torrented. What are you guys even downloading?
Are you guys so cheap you don't want to rent a movie for $3?

No I just have a policy to not buy it if I could get it for free

I get everything I want from nyaa.se anyway

Windows 8.1, Microsoft Office, FL Studio, and Adobe Premier just in the past month. So I saved more than $500 give or take.

why not just get freeware equivalents like OpenOffice and GIMP?

because they're inferior

other domains still work. If everything goes right, hes honna be free, like owners of tpb, since hes not spreading any properties, hes spreading informations about ppl wanting to share files

how so?

I've used OpenOffice at home and MS Office at school for several years, and they seem completely the same in terms of functionality

I used to have Open Office's equivalent to Excel and I had a huge problem with it. Everyone at my job is emailed a custom spreadsheet upon getting hired to keep track of our hours. We submit them at the end of the pay period. Basically whenever I opened the spreadsheet they emailed me in Open Office from my home computer it looked normal, just like when I viewed it in Excel on the computer at work. So I entered in my work hours, lunch break times, etc. So no problems, right? Wrong. Apparently whenever I would email it to my boss and he would open it with Excel it would look all garbled and more fucked up compared to the other spreadsheets my co-workers sent him(which they edited using Excel, not Open Office like I did). So apparently even with as far as Open Office has come there are still incompatibility problems when editing a custom spreadsheet originally made in Excel with the Open Office Equivalent. On an unrelated note I'm currently looking for a new job and revising my resume. Even though in the past I've had generally good experiences with Open Office word documents doing everyday mundane shit, there is no way in hell I'm going to use the Open Office Word and risk sending in a potentially garbled and fucked up looking resume to an employer.

you're not gonna turn it into a pdf before sending?

Yeah could work for my resume, but I already have the full Microsoft Office suite so no reason to now. Don't want to do it for the spreadsheet in case my boss has to make a change (I don't have the pay bonuses we get for holidays memorized for example). Yeah he probably knows how to edit a PDF file but why stand out among my employees giving my boss an extra step in editing my timecard when pirating Office was so easy?

*co-workers I mean, not employees

yeah I meant the resume

should have been clearer

Oh okay. Yeah fuck Microsoft and their licenses.

Stay pleb

private torrent sites are completely useless. Public sites have more seeders and content. There's literally no reason to use a private torrent site, unless it's for OC created by a small community of people. If you think you are "safe" by using private trackers, you are a retard.

>“Records provided by Apple showed that [email protected]/* */ conducted an iTunes transaction using IP Address 109.86.226.203 on or about July 31, 2015. The same IP Address was used on the same day to login into the KAT Facebook,” the complaint reads.

What an idiot.

Yeah he probably got too comfortable thinking they were not seriously looking for him. That's the thing as a criminal, you always have to maintain a certain level of "healthy fear" no matter how rich and lavish your life is.

nigga you only have to click a button and thats all, and its for free!

You specifically mentioned GIMP.

I use GIMP every single day on my multiple Lignux boxes. It does the simple things I need from it.

GIMP is utterly destroyed by Photoshop at advanced photo manipulation.

Photoshop runs on fucking orphan souls, man, have you used it? Have you tried content-aware fill or the patch tool?

That shit is sorcery, and GIMP has nothing like it.

torrentfreak.com/kickasstorrents-connections-to-the-us-doomed-the-site-160723/

poor quality troll

(also gmic filters has similar feature which I haven't used)

It's a matter of principle. Every time you buy a movie you're funding the destruction and monetization of the internet.

ftfy

If I'm on windows ten can I still torrent that?

nope, you're fucked

Downloaded from a mirror. Tell me how fucked I am.

even if outside the usa in a country with no anti torrenting laws?

what if I downloaded it before upgrading to win10?