This one, over the head, WITH AN AXE.

she eats poorly and it shows
by her face shes under 20 but by her skin sags its obvious shes ageing fast

false flag thread

how

inb4 your scrawny ass gets snapped like a toothpick

The rules are clear user.

If they have a vagina, an uterus and two X chromosomes they are females

What is your point ? Do they scare you ?

I like fit women, but not at this level, this disgust me

More like this

No. I agree wholeheartedly with what these anons said:

they might be Genetically female, but they look like they could kill an mma fighter by looking at them.
I do not consider them female.

shit, did not intend on spoiler

I agree with this shit not being attractive

But you really don't find hot this ?>>6007255

A very convincing trap is not a man then ?

i like her, she's not too much.

technically male, but not interesting for most women, like the women are techinically female, but not interesting for most men.
I'd say neither play their gender at all and are stuck in between.

all of them

I'd grab this woman by the head and slam her face against a railing, then I'd toss her into a pool and power bomb her. I'd hold her head under water until she was to the point of drowning. Then, I'd lift her head out of the water and let her catch her breath before doing it again. Eventually, I'd take her out of the pool and watch her walk around in a daze before throwing a piece of rebar at her ankle. She'd trip and break her nose, then I'd yank her by the hair before she quite realized what was going on and toss her face down into the pool. At this point: she'd be too beaten up and half-drowned to struggle so I would just watch her float for hours while jacking off and sipping on a glass of pepsi with a little umbrella on it.

8/10 I'd come into the room with a machete and watch her trip over her high heels. Then, I'd grab her by the ankle and watch her try to scramble away. I'd let go just to kick her in the ass so she'd trip again then I'd grab her ponytail and drag her to the basement. I'd shackle her hands to a chain attached to the ceiling and open a trap door beneath her, revealing a crocodile at the bottom of a shaft, spending a minute watching her kick and scream before slowly lowering her down. As she's lowered into the pit: she plants uses her legs planted against opposing walls as braces to prevent her from being lowered. The crocodile makes impressive leaps to gnash at her groin but only ever manages to miss her by a mere inch. So, I spill some oil down one of the walls where her feet are planted so that she slips, lets out a yelp, and lands clumsily on her butt before the croc clamps down on her head and tumbles her into a death roll.

3/10 I'd just kick her in the crotch and snub out a cigarette on her eye. shooting her in the head with a saturday night special to get her to stop emitting her shrill shrieking. Then, I'd just leave; not really sure (or caring) if she's a vegetable or genuinely dead.

1/10 for each of them. Shotgun and acid bath. Just Abominable.

2/10. Nice hair, cute nose. I think I'd scalp her and take her nose off with a pair of garden shears.

hows middle school goin bud

I'll have you know that I just reached graduate school.

How's the cocksucker academy working out for you, bro?

I would love to smash her disgusting pig nose and slice off her gelatinous fat gut.