Why do manlets think they're qualified to be leaders?

why do manlets think they're qualified to be leaders?

Height doesnt define leadership skills, see for example Napoleon, Mao Zedong, Hitler… Even fucking Putin is only 1.7 m

And you, no matter of your height, your still an autist trying to feel superior… on internet

manlet detected

Because they have little man syndrome they always have something to prove, this makes them aim for leadership and makes them better leaders.

Throw me reasons, not insults.

Pro tip: you cant

Napoleon wasn't short, that's just British propaganda

It's actually the earliest case of memic warfare I can think of.

He was 1.69 m

Where is the propaganda ? I just see facts

yeah but people in general were shorter back then

in today's meters Napoleon would be at least 1.8

Everyone was shorter then due to limited nutrition, the "Napoleon is short" thing actually comes from France and the UK using different length inches making his high sounds shorter to the uneducated masses that didn't know there was a difference.
A modern comparison would be telling a Nigerian you earn $500,000 a year and them laughing because you can't even get a loaf of bread for $500,000 Nigerian dollars.

that's Zimbabwe

I know that bad nutrition causes problems back then, but then you have to think that that was applied to commoners, Napoleon wasn't one
Anyway, he was just 1 example, there are a lot more

It applied to everyone because they knew nothing about nutrition, being wealthy didn't automatically make you eat well.

Why does your height make you feel superior, when I could easily climb on the top of your head and call my self taller?

But ir made you eat, and the proof wich the height grown is bases is that people spend days without eating

try that and you'll regret it

yeah are your autistic head sure is better at it

An inch is not that much. Unless you're like 6" taller than someone, you shouldn't feel superior to that person.

that's not what your mum said

We're talking about height here. An inch of extra dick is significant. For example, your 3 incher when erect to 4 inches is a 33% gain. 1 inch increase over 60 inches is significantly less.

Also, remember that are people who is grower and not shower, so the increase is even more significant

Yeah you're right, I would feel bad if your neck broke.

I bet you are so tall, you can't even pass an office door to get a job.
Fucking Giant.

Both of those gents look rather short to my standards.
What is tall to you?