What does Holla Forums think of zoophilia/beastility?

What does Holla Forums think of zoophilia/beastility?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HNMq8XS4LhE
8ch.net/zoo/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think what people do in their own homes is no one else's business

Amen.

Zoophiles in a nutshell

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HNMq8XS4LhE

like everything, something happened in their childood that made them want to fuck animales, even tho that is against nature (dont worth, a lot of things are)

And like everybody, they find ways to excuse themselves of that behavior

If humans are justified in killing and eating animals not sure why we can't fuck them.

just because animal kiling is justified, doesnt mean is ok

>>>/furry/

you know what else is against nature?

computers

I want to fuck ponies from mlp, and I also I want to fuck Xenomorphs, and other none human things, so I don't really have any room to talk.

it's called appeal to nature, a normie tier argument

As long as both partners are physically compatible (I doubt a horse is ever hurt by a human dick in its ass, while the same is unlikely to be true for a mouse), why the fuck not.
We accept artificial insemination, we don't get consent from farm animals before breeding, vets can do nearly anything they wish with them. So what the fuck is wrong with sticking your dick in those where it fits. Everybody who has ever been bitter on kicked by an animal understands that up to some level, its possible to know if the animal minds what you are doing or not. We should accept that that is true for sexual behavior as well. And when its the animal sticking his dick in something, it seems even more clear.

Its possible that some sexual contact with animals is abusive, that doesn't mean all of it is, thus we shouldn't ban all of it.

the reverse, on the other hand…

I have a thing for beating up animals.

I don't really care if its the creature that is fully aware whats going on that gets hurt.

that's weird. tell us more

what's your favorite animal to beat? how often do you do this?

Is there any animal that isn't disgusting in some way?

And that's how she died from internal bleeding

I never said they were nature

The nature argument is not trying to proof that is wrong or good

I'm just saying that the reason you like this was programmed in your brain, you didn't choose it, that's not your fault. But you should know what you are getting into.

I know that you can't harm a mare by putting your dick inside her, but you could harm a dog if you do it, it has to be in very special circumstances.

Pedophiles didn't born like that, they were programmed for liking that, but they should know we're to stop, because that could harm the child

I'm getting vague here so I will end

english isn't your first language?

Like I said, not because you can, you should.

I have been tempt to hurt my patients when they are in labor because that are so fucking annoying and a bunch of asshole, but I don't do it because is wrong

You shouldn't fuck a duck just because you can. But if you want to fuck a mare, make sures she is comfortable at least

Actually you're backwards. Our natural imperative causes of to be sexually aroused by young females, and it is by programming that we are now against it..It it not natural to wait 5 years after puberty to allow mating.

No, French is

Puberty is a five-year process you retard. Do you think 12 year old girls should be bearing children?

First of all, I was talking about child's, not teenagers

Second, when a girls has his first period, it just means she is starting to change, that doesn't mean she is physically or worse, mentally prepared for the dick

The bes age for impregnation is between the 20's when a girls has his body at full function and the risk of labor is lesser.

The argument where pedos say that a girl at 14 is prepared for intercourse is wrong, they are not. I have seen teenagers patients that suffers and almost due in labor, because simply, that body is not prepared for it

Sorry for the bad grammar, my cellphone autocorrects in French and I'm writing fast

I never suggested you should have sex with an animal in an abusive way. I highly doubt it is impossible to ever tell if the animal is into it. A mare would kick or bite and show many other body signs (unless restrained, which would be wrong) if she didn't like what you are doing. I am not saying she would be enjoying it, but at the very least, its possible she doesn't mind. And if thats the case, I don't see anything wrong with it. I believe some forms of sexual contact with animals can be wrong, that doesn't mean all of them are wrong. And if they aren't wrong, if you should or shouldn't is up to the person doing it.

Lets be fair, if we go the "as nature intended" way, wouldn't the moment your average girl can get pregnant be the moment nature intended her to get pregnant? Nature is a system, at its core its just physics following certain rules, many of which we don't know yet. We shouldn't act like it intends to do anything. It does things, thats about it. And if you change the system, it will adapt.

Zoophilia is a niche sexual orientation nowadays, but I find it very bizzare.

How the hell did it come to you to sticking your penis in a animal, a non-human? Not forgetting the fact that animals can't talk nor consent.

It's not like I have the power to stop you from fucking your dogs nor do I really give a shit. But for the love of God don't act like it isn't something wrong to do.

Fetishes tend to be weird. Why do some people enjoy sex more if they can whip the other person? Some people even have sexual attractions to things that don't even exit. Why are sex toys used, you can't even form a bond with them. Many people have many different sexual preferences. The majority of them are with humans, but not all are. The big question isn't wether its weird but wether its wrong. Or if we really want to ban something because its non standard.

How anyone finds dogs fuckable I don't understand, I find them revolting

You are wrong again, like I writes before, not because a girl started her puberty, means she is prepared for intercouse (read above)

Even in nature, if you had dogs, when the female reaches her first hear, the male tries to copulate with her, but she won't do it until the next year, because she is not prepared and it hurts her, the same goes for almost every mammal, Dolphins, horses, etc

Even worse for humans, because it's not just the physical aspect we should care about, but also the psychological one

If you use wrong as in "hurtfull for any of the parties involved", I dissagree that its always wrong. If you use it as "not in line with current social conduct". Sure, but those aren't set in stone, so I don't care too much.

I agree with you on those things, no questions asked. But I just don't think we should act like certain things are intended by nature. Nature is a system that adapts to changes all of the time. Except for the most basic rules of physics, it does not set any obvious rules on what you can and can't do. Its just a system.

Not because in your nurture programmed brain the idea of fucking animals is ok, means that nature adapted or evolved so you could fuck animals

It doesn't matter how many generations of dogs you fuck, you won't change nature to make dogs with appropriate vaginas for intercourse with humans

It's not like I have the power to stop you from fucking your dogs nor do I really give a shit. But for the love of God don't act like it isn't something wrong to do.

We weren't talking about animal fucking for that part.
But I also dissagree that if you were breeding dogs specifically for sex, you would never be able to. We have things like chihuahuas from selective breeding. Don't act as if you can't change both the physical as well as the psychological parts of a dog very significantly given enough generations. Also, given the size of dog penises, I doubt every breed of dog would be uncomfortable with a human dick in them. And even if that is the case, there are still other forms of sexual contact available, like plain old licking.

There are so many different stories with this, it's not funny. Some people say they had sex at a young age or to a underage girl and they came out fine. At this point, there's no concrete fact.

Nature changes to adapt over generations. Plural. Let's not try and use nature to justify pedophilia

That's just gross, you won't believe the amount of bacterial agents that shit has (from a pathologist view)

I'm telling you the view of a doctor, the view that I study from books and essays from very prepared and certified doctors, the view that I experienced by watching patients suffering

Not the view of a guy that tries to justify his altered behavior whit unbiased arguments he imagined

The reason why you will never see a medical book saying a young girl should be having sex is because is wrong, not that she can and I bet a lot of people losed their virginity at a young age, but at the end is not well. Will you really listen to what a kid experienced ? Pleas

Your whore needs more rule 34 art

Stop that

For licking, I was really assuming the other way around, given how much better dogs are with their tongues than humans. But hey, if you are going weird anyway, why not go all the way.

Same as to the other person. But also, I would assume you could give your dog a pretty good bath beforehand. But you do bring up one of the more valid points. Disease transmission from animals to humans is probably one of the best reasons if you really want to forbid it. Other than possible abuse, but I am not a fan of forbidding something for everybody because some people might do the wrong thing.

jdimsa

Again, as a doctor, believe me when I say that giving a "good bath" to a dog wouldn't be enough, just ask a veterinarian

…nice

Yeah, I was doubting it would be enough as well. I am not going to go ask my vet what kind of soap to use if I want to go down on my dog anyway (I don't actually have a dog right now, nor am I into female dogs).

Okay

You're wrong.
8ch.net/zoo/index.html

I masturbate to degeneracy.

the more perverted the harder my dick becomes.

Weirdly enough, I'm not into zoo.
I should be, but I really am not.
Animals can't really get me hard.
As for feral furry, only a few artists can do that right.

Only if the woman is being raped by the animal.

Deer

I think dog cocks are absolutely delicious.

[Stands up, adjusts his tie and clears throat, as he approaches the lecturn, to address the gathered masses…] Thank you very much, ladies and gentlemen. It gives me great pleasure. Thank you. [Turns around and sits down].

i dont really care tbh do what you want m8

In all seriousness - I would fuck a woman dog.
Apparently their pussy clinches your cock (so that you can't pull out) and moves itself and massages it until you cum (twice).
It's apparently super pleasant cause you just stay there and their pussy twists in on itself and fucks your cock for 40 minutes (or less).
Just what I read on internet forums when I was bored.

Jacob, you need to get outside and actually talk to people.

Oh hell no, what the fuck.

"Christ-Chan" is equal to that "Aryanne" Kikery.

Kill yourself.

But… but… BEASTIALITY IS BIBLICAL!!

It's almost like you're illiterate. Also, isn't Ezekiel from the 'Old Testament', read: The Torah? Any moron who things the Torah qualifies as anything but a lesson to hate Jews deserves Hell. The New Testament is the only testament and even then, laughably, it was conceived by Catholicism, a Jewish organization which prefers raping boys and helping Muzzies more than actually caring for God.

gas yourselves. all of you.

it's not abuse if it's consensual

Would you?

the new testament was an addition to the series, not a replacement of the old testament. how about read it for once? it makes frequent references to the old testament and is mostly all about jesus and how he's trying to teach people about the old testament.

Fuck, that's freaking HAWT!!

yes?

real women die of 1foot+ cocks ramming them with the force of ten thousand suns

No, real women take horsecock like a champ and keep going.