Pic related my gf

Pic related my gf

I just found out my Mexican girlfriend thinks white privilege is a thing and she said she grew up with the media constantly shoving "white perceptions of beauty" and she said she's essentially brainwashed into loving white people.

She even told me she used to have crushes on all races of boys, but now it's just white guys.

Does anyone who's not white have a shitty childhood because they felt like they couldn't belong or something??

Nah it has nothing to do with that, there's jhere's always bitches like that, they'll be into white dudes and be white washed, or blacks dudes and be ghetto fied, or Mexicans etc. theres always that one chick out of every bunch

Just a normal thing.

MOAR

I'm not white, I'm half West-Indian half white (celtic). I live in Europe, always have. I never felt ostracized yet. Maybe because most of the youth here is aquainted to see non white people. I behave normaly, I talk and act like white people do. But I don't consider myself a person of color, I fucking hate people whose skin is darker than mine. I'm conservative, I'm the darkest of all my friends (I only have white friends). So yeah, it's a matter of behaviour I guess.

pic related is you in two years

She's a retard, as are you if you have anything more to do with her

I mean she is right. Like my issue with people talking about that stuff isnt that they are wrong, but they need to stop whining and work on changing that cultural reality by hard work and moving higher within the social ladder in their country.

shes insane

The weird thing is, she doesn't like her own culture

How is that weird? There are tons of folk who don't like their own culture

how so? plz give us more info about that as well as more pics.

idk she didn't have a quincenera and she hates Mexican boys.
I try to celebrate holidays from her culture, like this one revolution thing idk..

why does she look asian

Some people are just like that dude, I know whites that hate their own culture, blacks that hate their own culture, Mexicans etc

Just happens

that mole on her right nipple looks a bit scary

recommend getting it checked out

t. pre-med student

nice hot gf op. I'm mexican as well and i dont celebrate mexican holidays at all, hell i cant hardly speak any spanish at all.

can you circle what nip?
Her gma, and her mom have a history of cervical cancer

We met on Omegle 9 months ago

oh shit, nvm

turns out it was a smudge on my monitor

Her grandmother married a white man, so her mom looked white, but her dad is full on beaner

(he's short and stocky, but when you see his face you can tell he's seen shit)

Maybe her hate for mexican boys must've came from her father.

It honestly worries me because this is the first real thing we disagree on, she hates gays, doesn't like black people, enjoys painting and walking, but also doing nothing.

She also really loves McDonalds, I heard it was like a meme for Mexicans to love fastfood.

idk I don't think it's gonna ruin our relationship, I just feel bad because I can't understand what she's going through and I don't think I ever can.

who doesn't love fast food?

Honestly if any fatherly Mexican figure was gonna create a loathing it'd be her moms boyfriend, he's full on loser..

He slaps her sisters so hard they fall out of chairs, he beats her mom, he stares at my girlfriend when she tries to change her clothes, he's banned from America because he held a gun to his old girlfriend.

Her mom loves gangs and tried hard to join her local gang, so I think she stays with him because he was some old gangbanger

Her biological dad is old school Christian and wouldn't even let her date until she was 17.
He really believes in "courting" and saving it until marriage.

She respects her dad, but she doesn't completely listen to him
-cough saving it cough-

I respect him though and I try my best to be respectful to my girl.

I honestly don't have to try hard since her old boyfriend was an edge-lord who tried to fight him a few times

1. Is she Catholic? (being mexican and all)
2. Yea most mexicans in my family don't like black people so there's that
3. not all mexicans like fast food, hell i really like home cooked food.

hell man chicks always have a catch but as long as she cooks good food it's all good (and very good looking too)

She's baptist I believe.
She told me if we're getting married we have to
eat at McDonalds 3 times a month and TGI Fridays once a month lmao

I'm a decent home cook, so i'll try to balance stuff out so we don't get fat.

nigga what fuck the is she going to do then?

Shit I completely forgot.

I recently found out she's cut herself twice in her life, she said she essentially gets a panic attack and she told me she just stabbed herself in the leg.

She's also very bubbly on the outside, but her childhood kinda sucked and she's depressed and apparently she thinks about killing herself everyday

The sad thing is I'm exactly the same, minus the cutting.

It's so dumb because we're so similar, that we're even crazy in the same way.

We're working through our problems and we're both separately taking therapy

I cope by smoking weed sometimes, but she doesn't even drink.

damn bro, maybe a hobby would help her or a motorcycle ride (it helps me) to nowhere.

She used to have a full schedule with going to band and field hockey but after highschool she's kinda lost without anything to do.

She's into gore n necro so she's looking into working at a morgue

Here's what I look like if anyone's wondering

Holy fucking shit that's alot of problems, does she keep up with her highschool friends at all?

Until we met I was her only real friend,
She's American I'm Canadian, we met online

I moved to Northern Canada around the same time she finished Highschool, so we were both lonely at the same time, and that's what kinda kickstarted what we have

Because we were both so revived to have someone who's completely into eachother

damn dude i dont know what to say, if you leave her she might kill herself, if ya don't you'll be into alot of shit (or change her for the better who knows)

Honestly all these problems sound like deal breakers, but she's still a kind, loving, woman.

We have episodes, and we deal with them, but in the long run I can see myself with this girl for the rest of my life.

We get eachother for the most part..

NEW XXX CHAN

[Redacted]/

what?
it's been a while since i've been here.

I didn't know there was anything in Northern Canada except forests and snow niggers

good for it then, who knows what the roads will take the both of you good luck op

We call 'em tree niggers, I call 'em injuns, my mother calls 'em freeloaders lmao

[Redacted]/

What does this even mean

OH
Also her old boyfriend will walk a city away, to her doorstep just to meet up.

He still has a lot of her stuff from their old relationship and he said he'd give it back if he could finger her, he's also the dude who tried to fight her dad

user, all of us have had a shitty childhood. That's why we're here.

Regardless, all of our anecdotal evidences are worth jack shit, because anecdotes are worth absolutely nothing.

Just make her come to the conclusion that it doesn't exist herself.

Ask her "what are some examples of white privilege that applies to every single white person alive?"
She can't answer this question, because there are no universal privileges afforted to white people. If she says shit like "white people run the country" then no, rich beaurocratic assholes run the government. It's a very small percentage of the population which has everything to do with class and fuck all to do with race.

"you make more money" - what about homeless white people? what about all of those examples of white men working the exact same job as a black woman, but that black woman had worked there for longer, so she had proved that she wasn't planning on working there for just a month, so the employer gives her a raise and thus making her earn more?

There is no privilege afforted to all white men, thus it doesn't exist.

and then ask her if she really loves you, because if she thinks it's brainwash, then she must also necessarily believe that she doesn't love you for you, but because she's tricked into doing i by some ominuous omnipotent entity or "system".

And when you dump her, make sure to remember that she is nothing but a cumdumpster and shouldn't be used as anything else.

I was sure to give her all the statistics about murder rates, and how there's more programs to jump start blacks, mexicans, immigrants into getting a well paying job.

I also asked her if she loves me just for my skin, and she told me initially she did, but she got to really know me and being white is just a bonus to her now.

Well, if you've given her the statistics and categorically proven that no such thing exists, then she should be able to realize that white privilege doesn't exist.

If she keeps believing in it, then she's officially brainrotted. Sorry to say.

Also, with attractiveness. In countries that are somewhat in the western world, then of course white is preferred as we prefer to breed with our own kind, meaning that also… in countries like Africa, the most preferred type of women, are black.

I showed her how something like 63% of Americans are white and how the media is going to tailor everything towards that demographic.

She doesn't dispute the fact that she's wrong, but she said it's still hard because she's essentially learned to hate herself because it's not what -the world- finds attractive.

I can't relate, so I just kinda pity her and try to reassure her that I love her, but she still kinda hates her own skin..

she said she wanted a hook nose and green eyes.

I supported her by getting her contacts, but I put my foot down for getting a jew nose.

Here's some pics for the good convo

well, you can let her know from me that she's good looking, but her mind is a filthy mess of condensed interstitial social justice jargon.

Physiological
Attractiveness is not up to skin-colour, but things like facial symmetry, having hair which compliments facial structure, breasts sized c-dd, having a 0.7 hip to waist ratio, having somewhat long legs, having a bit of babyfat but not too much, not being under or overweight, etc.

But when physiological factors are put aside, attractiveness can also be how open and greeting you are as a person, how smiling you are, if you squint your eyes or have them wide open, if you laugh when talking to people, if you've got a social and sexual drive that doesn't need to be ignited by someone else.

That's attractive. not "whiteness".

She has a lot of hate, but on the outside you'd never know.

Literal lady in the streets, tiger in the sheets tier

I've honestly met three other Mexican girls on Omegle.

Something about Southern California and Mexicans, and Omegle

You are free to hate yourself, as much as you feel is healthy. But please, do not assume other people to be hateful in the same way as you are by default. That is merely you projecting your hatred onto other people. And THAT is what hate is… certainly what is usually is… Hate is almost never presented honestly…
The likelihood that you be killed by someone chanting “we hate you” pales to the horizon compared with the likelihood that you will be killed by someone chanting “you hate us”.
Hatred, True hatred, rides into battle on the back of hypocrisy. Because it has to call itself love, because we’re a species that responds to love. That's why I used to have faith in it.

I hope she supports this, too!

Is this a PA request?

You are an actual cuckold. Nothing else to be said.

I showed tits to grab the attention

OP is actually cool guy who desperate on advice. But posting your gf face was a mistake, lots of asshole might post it on your gf Facebook or even mailed it to her parent
If you both still love each other, what's the problem with that? She might grew out of such opinionated things like that someday. I'm sure you could guide her to the right way

Now post a timestamp.

You look like a lesbian

Top kek m8

Your girlfriend is apparently stupid, and knows it.

You know that Chris Rock show. I remember an episode where Chris Rock accidentally ate the breast of the fried chicken his mother prepared and that was the basis of the episode. They were so poor that his father who worked hard, needed that "big piece" of chicken.

My father used to tell me how on some Sundays, as a Sunday treat, his mother would fry chicken. And he would get a wing, or if very lucky, half of the thigh.

The difference? After getting his small piece of chicken, my father (from early childhood), would go and work for 10+ hours so his family could afford to keep the chickens he was fortunate to eat on Sunday. Chris Rock went and watched TV.

Your girlfriend can eat my ass with her "White Privilege".

nigga he is

that hair, those glasses, and of course the "I'm looking out of frame in a pic I clearly took of myself but it makes me look more thoughtful" pose

you either gay or a lesbo and i hope its the second but if not hit me up and you can suck my dick

That's kind of the point. The show constantly talks about how Julius is a very hard working man, especially compared to everyone else around him. You criticize Chris Rock, but the scene you're referencing wasn't supposed to make him look good, it was supposed to make his dad look good.

Also, to answer OP's question, I'm latino and your girlfriend is an idiot. All it's ever done for me is make it easier to get into school and give me trump cards to use in arguments against racist minorities (I've met almost no white racists. It's always minorities judging people based on race). Plus she has female privilege, which we here all know is the most important and powerful one.

because mexicans descended from Asians.

she's fucking retarded. When she was a kid she was probably also attracted to children. You are attracted to her and she's not white. Her problem is she's a woman and women are attracted to money. Ever wonder why Asians have the hots for jewish boys?

Both of you have to go back.

Mexican girls are already time bombs waiting to blow into full mooned fatties. She's going to expand rapidly as she becomes less attracted to you. When her size grows, your relationship is on death row.

Listen OP

Your girlfriend feels bad about liking white men because she isn't white. She wants to be white and probably wishes her father was white so she could look like her mother.

She justifies her insecurities by blaming others for making her feel that way, this is how women think. Just tell her it's ok to like white men and see what happens.

This is too pathetic to be real. I'd be able to console myself and believe it was fake if I hadn't recently been exposed to cuckchan Holla Forums and witnessed this type of shit for myself.
OP, my genuine advice is to sterilize yourself as soon as possible.
Do you consider yourself a good person? The type who would sacrifice himself to save others? Then you know what to do.
It is imperative that you make your way to the nearest medical center with operational capabilities and book an appointment to have your tubes tied. It's as simple as that.
Take your pet taco to get it done with you if you can because we don't need more of those either, and she'll inevitably end up sharting out dozens of mestizo crackbabies if you don't.

thanks for bumping the resident halfchan-tier thread, you fucking moron

french kiss a mortar