Obongo gives commencement speech at Jew Jersey college

Obongo gives Graduation speech at Rutgers Jew Jersey

As a Jersey user who has been to Rutgers a couple times and seen what a shit hole it was this really gets me rustled. And i love how being "diverse" is an intrinsically good thing in and of itself.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/04/27/kenya-begin-erecting-wall-along-somali-border-keep-al-shabaab/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They act like he didn't just fuck the economy further by delaying some of the inevitable.

Also takes a shot at Trump and says something tearing down walls.

Also, checking 'em.

As if we didn't know what King Nigger really values.

Jesus Christ- haven't the ideas of questioning authority, individualism by means of independent thought, and dissension through skepticism been cornerstones of western (and fuck, probably eastern) philosophy for centuries now- and king nigger is saying we shouldn't think like that because "lol they're experts for a reason!"

Ivory-tower Elitism at it's finest

Nice trips.
I see a fag in that video I went to high school with - his entire family is illegal so no wonder why he's a super-ultra mega liberal who virtually wet himself at having Obama speak at his graduation.

Rutgers should be wiped off the map. There is no greater cesspool of degeneracy and anti-white liberalism this side of the Mississippi.

Seriously not even 10 replies? I hate to be guy, but I'm going to self bump this thread one more time. You're all just going to have to deal with it.

(checked)

Can anyone confirm that Obama was really there. The video of Obama looks like green screen work. He's made so many green screen videos with that pulpit and those two microphones.

Are there numbers available to show the percentage of STEM grads, mean GPA of each degree given out (i.e. BFA, BSA, BA, etc) and numbers of pre-grad job offers compared to previous, less diverse years?

If so, it'd be useful ammunition.

Oberlin college in Ohio. It produced Lena Dunham. Having lived near there for 3ish years, I can confirm that they are beyound saving.

On the day of the rope I'll be taking a special trip up there.

Comments are the definition of trash

That quote is Trudeau-tier idiocy, as expected from someone like Obongo.

Meanwhile, in the real world, even Obongo's native country builds walls: breitbart.com/national-security/2016/04/27/kenya-begin-erecting-wall-along-somali-border-keep-al-shabaab/

Massive amounts of dubs not checked anons. Did King Nigger get to you?

I listened to that speech live.

How anyone can take this double speaking nog seriously is beyond me.

Did that actually happened? He said something similar about the mudslimes too!

Nope, it's a parody of what he said in pic 1.

Whoops, missed one.

lol