California changes 'theft under $950' from a crime to a misdemeanor to keep niggers out of jail...

California changes 'theft under $950' from a crime to a misdemeanor to keep niggers out of jail, is surprised when shoplifting skyrockets

zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-15/its-pretty-much-open-season-shoplifting-runs-rampant-california-after-rule-changes

>google image search looking for a generic shoplifting image
>it's 99% pictures of white people

Other urls found in this thread:

statutes.legis.state.tx.us/SOTWDocs/PE/htm/PE.9.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In olden times, a Misdemeanor meant several days in the stocks for people to shame and abuse you.

In olden times there were less niggers and spics

At least they are good at using them. This is funny.

t. Aussie

Niggers can't do addition in their heads.

Why is this the number they decided on? The comic writes itself.

They're already black. What could be more shameful?

I think our system should utilize human slavery for legal recourse instead of time-out buildings that suck up taxpayer money.

A criminal becomes the slave-property to the victim of criminal offense, and in daily labor, for some extended period of time, they pay for their crime while the system administers societal rehabilitation naturally.

This nigger should slave away 1000 years for stealing dough, why? because fucking niggers.

Can someone upboat/downboat my idea for discussion? I'm lonely and feel guilty because my terrapin is swimming around in fluoride-tainted goyim water.

pls ;n;

Sounds good.

Make them work in camps where they work off their own room and board and pay off damages.

Then banish them.

we should just go back to weregilt, steal something and the penalty is twice the value either in cash, goods, or services. If you don't pay, then the person you owe can legally round up his friends, beat you up, take your stuff and force you to work.

They can get the anti white white fags yo do it for them.

No, it incentivizes it and would lead to manufacturing criminals. We'd all end up slaves to whatever Jewess won the race to accuse us of rape first.

My city just recently, and very under-the-radar, made it legal to possess up to an ounce of marijuana.

At first I wondered, what the fuck, but then I realized - its for the niggers and spics to stay out of the clink.

Prisoners who work in prison factories that already produce clothes etc. are only paid 25 cents per hour. It is practically already slave labor, yet the cost of facilities etc. is paid by government. It would not be profitable if these corporations would have to provide anything else for these prisoners.

We should just ship them off to a penal colony.

We can use Liberia.

I can't imagine what it's like to be a cop these days. You know it's niggers committing all the shopliftings. Everyone in your precinct knows it, everyone you know knows it. But you can't say the truth, because it'd be career suicide.

We need to bring this back. A few days of passers by bitchslapping you would probably do a lot more than 30 days of minimum security served on non holiday weekends.

Right. Niggers go to Liberia, spics go back to whichever 3rd world bean land they came from.

Imagine being store security. You're generally not permitted to do more than follow and glare at them even though you know they're ruining the community.

where shame ends, the abuse begins.

would white offenders be shipped back to Europe?

this is great news. I gotta call the boys so we can get a BBQ stealing ring together.

That's a fucking lie, in most places loss prevention staff are allowed to use reasonable force to detain a person suspected of shoplifting. The problem is when they are wrong all sorts of hellish consequences are visited upon them. But when they know that you have been shoplifitng they will use any means reasonably available.

Sounds like an easy way to land a stable job.

nope.

The store security around here just glares at them until they leave. I've seen several such staring matches.

ehhh…. not at most places, especially big stores. At Best Buy we hired 3 big nigs who intimidated the fuck out of people, but they were clearly told not to touch any customer that is clearly shoplifting, nor to run after them because apparently it ruins the customer experience. Also we obviously had cameras so we could just ban an individual from a store, still a cuck policy tho

at Walmart, the AP people are allowed to apply some force, however none of the other associates are allowed to

are not allowed to*

Total bullshit. Loss prevention won't do anything until it is clear the target intends to not pay, i.e stuffing that shirt down your pants..

You will be stopped and you will be taken in. The job security of loss prevention depends on it.

A retail store which does not take a hardline against shoplifting will get hit on like a fat white chick at a rap concert.

I wouldn't expect anything less from commiefornia. They might as well legalize theft. (Except for cis heterosexual fucking white males of course)

That being said, there is literally nothing morally wrong about stealing from Walmart.

I'd rather push through a proposition that makes it so any spic or nog caught committing a crime is deported back to Mexico/Africa. Any who are already incarcerated for committing crimes will be automatically deported.

That seems pretty high.

Daily reminder that the end goal is to completely abolish all prisons. That's what was part of the student demands at the University of Missouri protests last year.

They will also be taking away all of your guns and decriminalize all non-white-on-white crimes.

This, de facto, is what they will do. Dr. Pierce predicted it in the Turner Diaries.

that covers pretty much anything you can pick up and carry out of a door

For you.

TOP FUCKING KEK

They tried to hide crime statistics and ended up causing more crime statistics.

Some niggers and spics truly have no shame.

or we could just kill all non whites then we would very little crime in the first place.

humans get to stay

This change has literally created shoplifting pimps who whore out spics and nogs to go steal shit and bring it back in exchange for a cut of the profit from flipping it on the street. They have create an entire organized crime empire out of nothing with this.

Around niggers and spics, watch your six.

Texas that's the death penalty, carried out immediately. statutes.legis.state.tx.us/SOTWDocs/PE/htm/PE.9.htm

Found the problem with our civilization, fam.

Vid related

Welp…

As someone who recently had something somewhat valuable (a few thousand dollars) stolen from him, and the guy got caught, I have to say that your plan won't work. Most of the people who steal are dumb, un-educated, and lacking basic reasoning. I don't know how to explain it, the kid who stole shit from me is lazy as fuck, addicted to drugs, and a total retard. I can't go into details, but the kids got caught within a week, that's how fucking stupid they are.

All it really takes is a few smart ones to go
and then they all tell their retarded friends. ZH is giving these scumbags way too much credit.

They more than likely don't have credible places of employment either, so things like garnishing wages won't work.

I personally say they end up in labor camps, and whoever had stuff stolen from them gets a share of the profit of their labor, like a vast majority of it. Sort of like how China had the prisoners making those icicle Christmas lights, but with the government taking a cut, you getting a cut, and the prisoner gets enough to upgrade their meals from soup and bread to some shitty meat like chicken or the worst beef you can find.

But fuck them so hard. People who steal are total shit, specially from small businesses and other individuals.

Believe it or not the stockade was done away with because it was considered a punishment worse than death. The sheer humiliation and damage done to a persons reputation meant that when they got out of the stockade they had to basically leave town and go far enough away that no one knew who they were just in the hope of finding work and being able to live an normal life. Apparently a ton of people just committed suicide afterwards or wound up homeless/locked up in asylums because their shit was so wrecked.

Now you know why they say:

Talmud Moed Kattan 17a

Rabbi Ila'i said: If a person is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known, dress in black clothes, cover his head in black, and do what his heart desires so that G-d's name will not be desecrated.

And also you'll understand why Jews today:
1. Dress in black
2. Wear black head coverings

you can still get alot of jailtime out of it. It just keeps people from getting life in prison for shitty crimes under the three strikes rule. All states have rules like this.

nothing to see here

faggot

Before this, felony shoplifting was $500. My family spends $300 on groceries a month, you would have to be one greedy nig to rack up so much shit. Thats not counting stealing useless items for yourself or to resell in the street.

Shoplifting nigger detected.

What a bunch of retards

I cant' imagine opening a store with CA's already oppressive taxation only to have any product under $950 get stolen.

Even if you're not victimized directly, prices will rise across the board to offset these loses from theft. Any sucker who actually pays for shit will, yet again, subsidize the criminal class.

We already have state-enforced slavery. It's called Community Service.

Seriously, read the 13th Amendment. It comes with a deliberate, built-in exemption to the prohibition of slavery and involuntary servitude.

Community service is essentially slave labor as punishment for a crime. But the involuntary servitude is done for the benefit of the state, county or city who sentenced you to it, as opposed to the benefit of an individual.

funny how that long continuous draw-down of crime suddenly jets up when leftists get power.

SHEEEEEIT

That’s a brilliant idea. You could even just have the store policy be “press this button by the register that beeps to get the discount”. Niggers wouldn’t risk getting close to the cashier during a smash-n-grab.

This is fucking brilliant.

Brilliant

Now go to google images and search happy american couples.

nah too complex and lawsuit inviting

just have the discount be applied automatically at checkout, that way if it gets stolen, discount wasn't applied, and felonious nigger goes to a warm loving home full of his own kind.

No. Then you have an incentive to accuse others of crime at all times.

How is it lawsuit-inviting?

Isn't it a free market?

We need to bring back flogging for thievery.

You get two options:
1) Jail
2) The Lash

Who the fuck's in charge of all this shit?

This is embarrassingly incompetent.

your cashier forgets to press the button, and sells them a bag of skittles for $1000.

they get hit with an overdraft fee, possibly several if they didn't notice until later on. that's enough to go to small claims for and you are liable because of employee error.

If its an automatic rebate at checkout no worries about such things. but if a nigger steals, he wont checkout and steals a bag of skittles valued at $1000

Going through two different screens that say in huge numbers the total is pretty hard, fam. But I get what you're saying.

Err… don't you mean from a felony to a misdemeanor? A misdemeanor is still a crime, and can still land you in jail (albeit for several months, rather than several years)…

Or do you guys not jail people for misdemeanors in Cali?

No problem, just make sure the calculator they steal costs less than 950.

Big fucking surprise. I wonder if it works both ways.

to be fair, it's just an algorithm that searches and finds "african american"

but yeah, fuck google, kikes, niggers etc

I bet that it's a lie to prevent the lawsuits.

Do they still have that retarded "three strikes" system?

niggers cant read an analog watch either.

I knew a guy who did a similar thing.

He ran up a really big bar tab at a restaurant over the period of a month and then basically told them he had no job and the only way he could pay them was if he could work it off.
so they gave him a job to work off his debt, he was working there for 2 years if i recall correct.

he was clever and untrustworthy.

Good. More business will leave Cali for places like Texas. This is basically political and economic natural selection. Cali will burn. Fuck them. I hope every single person in that state dies, white or otherwise. They're all sub-human filth that should be eradicated from the fucking nation.

Might as well. If they want to create loopholes and advantages for shit-skins to breaks the law, then white people should break the damn law as well. I know if I lived just across the border (I'd never live in that hell-hole), I'd go into Cali every weekend and steal shit, just to fuck with their stupid state. I encourage everyone in Cali to steal stuff.

Shame?
That seems rather intelligent.
I say encourage that, at least it means they're thinking.

Ok 'Merica this is what you gotta do:
Spics do crimes: dump them in Mexico, just revoke their citizenship.
Black, same thing but dump them in Africa instead, just pick the shittiest part.

export all the troublemakers back to where they came from. Native Americans, well your stuck with them, but without all the trouble makers bad influence around they wont be as much trouble.
All that crime and welfare will drown your country if you don't shake it off.

There is no provision for stripping citizenship.

I taught math, this is expected, its why calculators came to be.

Or just overthrow the government and in the grace period use our hundreds of millions of guns to kill every single sub-human. It's more cost efficient and fun. The problem though is making anything happen, with all the genetic filth voting for big government oppression in our nations, which is what causes Cali/German/Swedish/Canadian politics to be what they are.

Sure, it's expected for a child in elementary school, not an adult using simple addition with small numbers. Who the fuck can't add up a few dozen small numbers in their head? They probably whip out their calculator to find out what $300 + $500 equals. Absolute morons…

Minneapolis?

Thing is, they're smart enough to be lazy.
Better than the ones who have no clue, and debatable for the masochist like you that wants manual labor.

sage

sage FOX NEWS STORIES ON Holla Forums

So what you're trying to tell me here is you find it difficult to compute a few small numbers?

Go back to plebbit you nigger lover. You're neither needed, nor wanted around these parts.

How about this: Put $1000 price tags on all products, with a sign that says "if you can read this let me know and I'll tell you the actual price". Niggers can't read, and know $1000 means jail. No niggers will approach the ask the real price, and if they get caught "well officer everything in my store is clearly priced at $1000, bring that nigger to jail."

Problem solved?

how do you handle extreme cases of masochism?

Problem with that is people want to know prices when they are shopping, they don't have time to ask the manager about every single item they are considering buying. A better option is to print the real price on the label and in small text read "with rebates, without rebates it is $1000" and apply the rebate at the checkout.

Nah, what I'm pointing is that you are priding yourself in the same way as a manual tranny lover or star navigation.
Important to know by all means, but not something to do for convenience.

I personally find it more convenient to do the math in my head than on a calculator.

Don't think you can do the dual price.
As well, there would be trouble for the blatant overpricing and gouging.

You go to jail for theft under $950 in America?

That's actually fucked. Theft under $1000 is a misdemeanor in my country, which sounds about right to me.

I guess it must be different with the whole nigger factor in the USA

Thanks dindoos!

Correct. In a civilized white society, a run in with the law for taking a small item might result in having to pay for / return item and apologize to the manager. In fact it was handled this way quite often in the past, teenager fucks up, don't ruin his life, just show him this isn't acceptable, etc. Kid is embarrased because mom / dad / church / school all find out (small town, non-transient population, lots of social cohesion). Now, however, we are overrun by niggers. Niggers have made anti-social behaviour and jail time a badge of honor. They don't care what parents think of them because they don't have parents, just birthing (brown) cows that shit them out and collect welfare. So they would laugh at a lecture. So penalties went up, lock up the dindus, keep them locked away (three strikes). This was the policy from late 80's - 2000's. Now, we have so many fucking niggers, prisons are slammed full of them and illegal spics, that we have moved to catch-and-release. Example: I know a coal burner, who, sadly, could have been a decent person if she hadn't mated with gorillas, she's smart about many things, just not what species to fuck…. her most recent nigger, Jamal, has been busted for petty things many times, she wants to "reform" him. Last crime he got busted for was kidnapping and robbery, guy he was with had a gun so he was armed robbery and kidnapping, both went to jail, both got bailed out (other guy is awaiting trial with bracelet on ankle), but Jamal spent a couple months before she bailed him. Jamal took plea deal… they dropped the kidnapping (which is a really serious offense) charge, sentenced him to time served (2 fucking months?) for the robbery part, and he is free. So you can be an accessory to an armed robbery and kidnapping and get a slap on the wrist, if you're a nigger. Niggers can only function usefully in society when they are under the white man's whip. Under the current Obongo administration, they feel free to run wild, in my city just last weekend a major intersection was shut down by a gang of 50 niggers on dirt bikes / atvs illegally riding on the road and ignoring traffic signals. Police nowhere to be seen. We need to beat them down severely, make them fear the law / the white man. Otherwise we might as well give up.

why the hell is petty larceny still at a thousand dollars there?

that made me cringe

Giving up is good, this society has only failed us.
Let us build a new from the ashes.

This is why we can't have nice things.

This is why I've been telling anyone who'll listen to arm themselves and their families.

They're dismantling the rule of law before our very eyes.

They promoted criminal culture for decades and then when the system is overwhelmed they offer crackpot solutions like "Critical Legal Theory" to "fix" the "injustice".

Things are devolving into a much more primitive, hostile state. We best be prepared.

even with the God Emperor's election, the Commies have seeded their fellow travelers throughout all corners of gov't and society. It will take decades to excise this cancer (in both position and policy)

Could we invade Cali for lebensraum?
t. chink

me too

Niggers cant read an analog clock
use pic for pricing
any intelligent person can quickly determine the price is $400.
niggers won't be able to and will be too scared to steal anything, pricing is too confusing.

Some niggers might ask people what the prices are, which will redpill other customers on how dumb nigger are.

Cant read an analog clock, are you kidding me?

The clock price goes up to $1200 so anything more expensive than that can be labeled with its original price.

20% of all the possible prices are in the $950+ felony zone.

Could be a fun point of difference to a store of chain of stores.

But don';t you dare copyright it, because if you do Holla Forums will be on your ass forever.

oops $500 , I forgot which price I made it.

Just call it terrorism and you have grounds to strip citizenship. The way spics fund narco terrorism , its not such a stretch. for the niggers their gangs are effectively domestic terrorism.

not totally unthinkable but possible with the right precedents in play.

I doubt today's niggers could be used for any kind of productive labor. unless you want a personal horde to destroy your neighborhood.

move out of cities and urban areas
live on arable land, farm it.
learn to be at least partially self sufficient
reduce expenditures
barter more
earn less official money
pay less tax
get to know your neighbors

starve the fucked system and feed yourself and your family
remain armed

I think you'd be surprised how motivating a whip can be.

modern prisons virtually are slave labor.

daily reminder that your mod is a sandnigger that was deleting legitimate threads from the queen of Holla Forums cumskin

I always said the war on drugs was a good thing. You get to lock up violent nigs before they commit real [violent] crime.

Even if you cut a nigger's hand off in public in front of all the rest of the apes, I doubt it would do anything to stem crime. If niggers were actually human, it would work, but subhuman nigger's brains are incapable of impulse control. Nigger sees, nigger steals without thinking.

Fucking stupid

Time to take a trip to california for some white gib me dats.

Immediately claim this violates equal protection & punishes only those that steal from the wealthy.

That'll get them.

story?

MAKE THE WALL AROUND CALIFORNIA 88 FT HIGHER

kek,
go away schlomo

I was about to say, nigger.

That and along with not being able to read (analog clock or english in general except for a select group of words, phrases, or sentences), would niggers be too damn retarded to math out converting military time to am-pm?

should have known better faggot

They are loss prevention…

Sounds good, also business owners who don't give employees fair pay for their work should become slaves.

I'm gonna need some sauce on that pic. She is mesmerizing.

what a bunch of gays