en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Griffith#Early_anti-semitic_views
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/irish.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Irish_language
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have to go back, Jose

/thread

REMOVE PATTY

An orangeman presbyterian Ulster-Scots speaking UUP member and civil servant was teaching a class on Bonar-Law, known loyalist.

”Before th’ class begans, ye must get on yer knees an’ worship William of Orange an’ accept tha’ he was the most loyal and true Ulsterman the world has ever known, even greater tha’ Jesus Christ!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic Provisional IRA member who had run over 1500 hundred guns across the false border and understood the necessity of a united Ireland if the country were to achieve her tradition of nationhood stood up and help up a potato.

“Well now ladeen, what’s the matter with this spud then?

The arrogant civil servant smirked quite Unionistly and smugly replied “'Tis likely riddled a the blight and ye’d be better to have taken the soup ye Fenian bastard”.

“Ye’re wrong there now. ‘Tis grand, only dug up outside Killa not two days ago. If it was blighted as ye say, then why’ve we not got a second Ghorta Mór (which was a British plot) on our hands?”

The protestant was visibly shaken and dropped his chalk and copy of the Solemn League and Covenant. He stormed from the room crying those Scots crocodile tears. The same tears Orangemen cry for “the poor Southern protestants” while they jealously continue to suckle on the royalist teat. There is no doubt that at this point our teacher, Angus Dunlop, wished that he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a unnecessary bureaucrat of a failed state.

The students applauded and all voted Sinn Féin that day and accepted Wolfe Tone as the last good Ulster protestant A raven named “An Sean Bhan Bhocht” flew into the room and perched atop the Tricolour and shed a tear on the chalk. “A Nation Once Again” was sung several times, and God himself showed up and repealed the act of partition.

The civil servant lost his job and was fired the next day. He died of a Provo nailbomb and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

Lurker comr8 reporting in.

Somtimes, I cum, but it is blood. Is that a communism?

You mean new Mogadishu

saleelul sawarim nasheedul ubah
wa darbul qitaly tariqul haya
fa baynaq tihamin yubidu tugha
wa kateem musawtim jamilun sadah

behi azadini w galal bugha faya qawmi hubu lidarbil kumah
fa ima hayatun tasurul hudah wa ima ma'matun yughighul uda
wa ima ma'matun yughighul uda

faqum yaw'faya lidarbin naja lilamdi saweeya nasudul ghuza
wa narfa umajida wa nu'leh jiba abat antadila be ghairil ilah
abat antadila le ghairil ilah

il al haqi haya da'ana lewa
li sahil manaya be harbi aydah
faman ma ta'minna fi dan an himah
bi janati khuldin sayaghdu azah
bi janati khuldin sayaghdu azah

I have come for the memes

Only if you cum from your eyes

Good luck Ivorian. You've got to cross the whole of Mali and Algeria before you even get to the Med. And I understand you people don't swim so good.

Jake Clancy is a huge cuck

Bring it cucks, you'll never cuck the Irish.

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down.
Irish.
The end.

Jokes on you, the Irish enjoy being miserable lol

You mean the only people who understand that being slaves to a monarchy isn't living.

You mean America?

WE WUZ DA FOUNDING FATHERS N' SHIEET

Still waiting for the day the Irish finally leave the EU and remove any loyalists still on Irish soil.

You mean.

Waiting for Ireland to fuck England and take back what's theirs

They can try.
We will end them with our teacups.

They have patented potato warships that will cuck your teacups

Did I say anything about freedom, faggot?
Back to TRS, cuck-righter

You want to ditch the king to worship the pope. Irish should be gasses shortly after jews and muzz. Niggers command higher wages, therefore, will be gassed only after fitz filth.

Hope you live for eternity, stupid Mc.

Irish cucked themselves

Get a Fag marriage faggot.

>>>/reddit/

Too long a sacrifice
Can make a stone of the heart.
O when may it suffice?
That is Heaven's part, our part
To murmer name upon name,
As a mother names her child
When sleep at last has come
On limbs that had run wild.
What is it but nightfall?
No, no, not night but death;
Was it needless death after all?
For England may keep faith
For all that is done and said.
We know their dream; enough
To know they dreamed and are dead;
And what if excess of love
Bewildered them till they died?
I write it out in a verse–
MacDonagh and MacBride
And Connolly and Pearse
Now and in time to be,
Wherever green is worn,
Are changed, changed utterly:
A terrible beauty is born.

Invade england and put all of britpol to death

Sink the whole Emerald Isle, the only thing of value lost would be your status as a tax haven. No one gives a fuck about the Irish, especially the Irish.

This guy gets it

BEST SUNDAY OF MY LIFE

irish car bombs taste like yoohoo to me

CAN YOU SMELL BURNING CHAMPAGNE STOPPERS LADS?

t. irish expat

up the ra

20 minutes into "hiding behind civilians and chill" and he gives you this look

You literally can't support Trump and not a united Ireland at the same time. Trump wants a united Ireland, dare you question him?

Who wouldn't?

KAT TBH

Try it lad lmao

Go on a hunger strike.

Lol worse than BLM

Heretics, get out.

youtube.com/watch?v=yaS3vaNUYgs

lmao where's your leaders of 1916 lad? Go on hunger strike or hide behind some civvies lad! Maybe you can be a REAL IRA warrior and blow up a horse or some kids! lmao

tbf yous had Charlie Manson on your side

WAHAYYYYY! I KNOW I STAND FOR A UNITED IRELAND!

UNITED UNDER BRITISH RULE THAT IS!

I'd like to take this moment to apologize, and mourn, on the behalf of my Celtic brothers. Our homeland is falling victim to the false song of globalism, with 1% of the population now being Islamic. For that, we should mourn. Now some Irish Celts in the United States are calling for the same destruction through the false song of leftism, cultural Marxism, and globalism. For that, I apologize.

Thankfully, the Irish Celts are an intellectually varied people, and just as many, if not more, see what's going on in the world, and wish to stop it.

I hope that one day, we will be able to fly the flag of our homeland, alongside the flag of our current home, without feeling the shame some of our brothers have brought us.

lmao, at least we can post things based in reality lad! Where's Michael Collins btw?

Yeah, that's why they all supported Germany and the Nazis. Did the kikes teach you history or something? Read a book by an actual Irish revolutionary you dumb monarch slave chimp, they were hugely anit-semitic.

"Celts" like swedes are massive cuckolds

They supported anything to get at those evil pesky Brits!

Interesting because they were armed by Marxists in Catalonia and America whilst all their parties are centre left at best isn't it? Also interesting that they were the first to make gay marriage legal through mass vote lmao

WE'RE ON OUR WAY DOWN THE ROAD LADS!

Lad right wing nationalist loyalists trigger the Holla Forums reddit taig

Not all of us. But, yes, there are many of us who are, unfortunately, as there are many Scandinavians and Aryans who have since succumb to the false song.

I hope that we can stop this before our cultures are all erased from the Earth.

Also, daily reminder that Trump is a Celt. Scottish Celt, but a Celt none the less

I bet this taig locks his doors when driving past Twadell camp.

Trump is a Scottish/German protestant.

Most taigs and scots don't have a fucking clue what "celt" is or means

GOO HOOM BRETESH SOLJERS
ER D'YE HAV NOO FECKEN HOOM TA GOO?
WEEV FOT YOU FER ATE HOONDRED YEERS
N WULL FITE ATE HOONDRED MAHR

Fuck off you stupid uneducated yanky larping twat

ARE THOSE FLAMES FROM CORK LAD?

Real or liberal propaganda?

But that doesn't mean they aren't one.

Paisley is a cunt though.

Well, Fred Trump met Donald's mother in Scotland, so that's unlikely.

Besides, I'm half Irish Celt, half Ulster Scot, or Scots-Irish as many people call them.

Wow your erroneous infographic just rekt my advanced knowledge of British history you stupid cunt. The Celts of the Dal Riata are the only celts in Scotland as well as the famine fags that came over you fucking imbecile. Would you like a map of where English is the first language in the islands lad?

Just look here:

Thread has gone to shit, abandon ship

Trump's probably been arming the IRA for years.

Awww poor little plastic paddy got btfo

With the help of his Jewish daughter most likely, makes sense seeing as the IRA are also civic nationalists though

Disgusting fucking abomination.

Stay mad, anglofag.

lmao, it's not like you don't welcome them though is it? They're even standing for Sinn Fein lmao

I'm out lads

You're just england in the 90s lad

Just wait a few years, Sinn Fein is wanting multiculturalims

Let's play a game lads.

Name on republicunt movement that doesn't love niggers and pakis!

Source?

Some say it's just a ploy Jerry is pulling to win the brainwashed liberal electorate. He knows that if he's put in charge people will see the true wonderment of nationalism and will naturally oppose things like the EU. Or else maybe he's a globlist shill.

Lad, Dublin will be like London is a decade or two and Belfast isn't far behind her.

Same race, both Celtic ethnicity. The only real difference between us is a short geographic distance. Anglo-Saxon brits are more mixed race than I am.

Something called multiple history books you thick twat

Or do you need someone to spoonfeed you well known facts? The famine did a number on your IQ didn't it?

"There will be a united ireland by 2016" Gerry "ballymurphy nigger/Irish people are niggers of europe" Adams

What has he said about non whites though? Fuck all.

Dublin, just as when it was called the Pale, thankfully acts as a containment zone to keep the rest (good part) of the island majority white celtic.

If it's so easy to find, it should be easy to present.

Are you fucking stupid or just another plastic paddy

Gerry has been rubbing dicks with Black nationalists since he knew niggers existed

He has been in "charge(in goverment at least)" of northern ireland for a decade

You know nothing.

I'll just spend precious time searching up readily available information for you while you pretend that a country whose first language has been English for over a thousand years is Celtic lad

That's bollocks though, I've seen threads talking about villages down south being flooded with non whites. Even if it was true it wouldn't stay that way long, didn't in any other white country.

The "Republic of Ireland" is already as non-white as the United Kingdom tbh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Republic_of_Ireland#Ethnic_groups

I'm Celtic, and don't know any Gaelic words.

If it's readily available, then you won't have to spend much, if any, precious time searching.

Also, Ireland has spoken, primarily, English for over a thousand years, as well.

Shouldn't boast because glorious ulster is heading the same way

Ireland is barely Celtic. If not speaking the language is Celtic then the entire British isles is Celtic you dickhead

The "Irish Republic" is increasing rapidly though, i believe the numbers rose 2.5x in just ten years or so

Language =/= ethnicity. An Aryan raised in Japan, speaking only Japanese, is still Aryan.

The last time I meant a Protestant from the North, they said something rather similar to me. Is this real life?

The you tit, the only ethnic Celts were from around the Alps, the originators of the Celtic culture.

Language and ethnicity are inseparable you mong. You can't have a nation without its own language.

So what? We will always keep our culture and that's the way it's always been whenever they try integrate people with the Irish. Being an island culture means that we will always retain that.

No, language is very much equal to ethnicity you dickhead. Are you implying that Berlin is ethnically slavic you soft cunt?

Just stop posting you embarrassment. Pic related is the new Irish those baby killers are hiding behind civvies for.

I'm off to bed lads. Crush the rebel scum and God save the Queen!

What the fuck are you talking about? You have the same demographics as the UK and literally nothing near as right wing as even UKIP

All of Dublin turned out to beat up the five Irish Pegida members lmao

So the people of Yr Hen Ogledd are what lad?

If you don't know Irish then you can't claim to be any bit Irish. Ireland only stopped speaking Irish in the 18 hundreds cause of the imposed famine. You are not celtic, please stop embarrassing yourself.

What a fucking cuck.

Why are people bumping this bait thread? This is obviously Holla Forums's handiwork. Good job, faggots.

Oh, its Ireland, i thought it was Niggeria somewhy.
There is no difference anyway.

Because bullying taigs is our tradition lad

SAVE IRELAND FROM THE UK

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Jamal.

Completely, utterly wrong. For shame.

Careful now lads, wouldn't want to mess with Ireland again.

I'm in Norn Iron you cuck, we're still better off than you atm. Keep that head in the sand though.

Remind me whether or not a Muslim rules the UK's biggest city. Now tell me how many cities Muslims rule in the Republic. :^)

Why?
No.

Why?
I'm not talking about nations. I'm talking about ethnicity.

Why? My family hails from Ireland, and my family history goes back thousands of years.
You're insinuating that ethnicity and language are inseparable. Why?

And it's always fun.

Source?

Dublin a few decades from now. Though I'd have my money on a chink or nigger mayor.

I GUESS IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN

>subservient to a country that wants to import more mudslimes than there are Irish

Now hurry along. You're already late on your hourly bowing and prayer to Mecca/London.

Why does the sun rise in the east, and not the north? Why does the earth have only one moon? Because that's just the way it is. An ethnicity without a language is no ethnicity at all.

Living in Ireland. We actually learn about this stuff in school. Let's see your source saying that Ireland has been predominantly English-speaking since 1000 AD.

pic semi related

So, you're telling me that even though your country's largest and most important city is ruled by a Muslim with ties to extremists, and that any criticism of him is racist and Islamophobic, and Ireland has no cities whatsoever ruled by Muslims or with substantial Muslim minorities, that we're worse off than you?

All I have to say, sir, is kek. That is all.

Well you are still Oirish, so yes.

Cork seems about a half immigrant with nigger gypsy moslems among others.

Reminder that all Marxist-sympathizing IRA paddyniggers will burn on the day of the rope

Also, shit thinly-veiled >>>Holla Forums thread, mods bumplock plox

Thanks for admitting that your country is drowning under the tide of Islam while Ireland floats proudly and remains unsubmerged.

That will be all, Jamal. :^)

Welp, back to the bunker comr8s

History, you stupid fuck! The planned mass oppression of the Irish language didn't begin until the fucking penal laws went into overdrive in the 18th century.
Ever heard of Grace O'Malley? Pirate queen of Connacht? When she met with Queen Elizabeth (long story), they had to converse in Latin, because even as Irish nobility in the 16th century, she knew not a word of English.

Reminder that Irish nationalists have always been your friends against jews. Reminder that we must all become nation states again and the jews are the enemies not the celtic Irish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Griffith#Early_anti-semitic_views

Half the men there are Ulster Scots ffs.

You mean the EU? :^)

You're really grasping at straws here taig. Your demographics are worse than Northern Ireland's, I never mentioned the UK. You did because you know I'm right.

You a subscriber to that "New Irish" shite?

Irish are literally the best goys

Hilarious! Nope. Unless you want to agree once again that yes, my home in County Donegal (99.2% white Irish at the last Daonáireamh or so I believe) is better than Northern Ireland, I think we're finished here. The UK will soon be the UC, and you know it.

What's "New Irish"?

That's why there's so many Jews in Ireland, right? ;)

When you try to be cute like that, it has to actually make sense. Had I said organisation, coalition, union or something of the like, it may have worked, but alas, I didn't and it didn't.

Why are you comparing a country's demographics to a small, insignificant part of another's? That's like trying to get a comparison between France and Germanyby comparing France's demographics to and a single German town's.

Successfully exiled all the jews in the country during the mid-twentieth century. Our parish priest led the charge running them out of our town.

But why?

Not a source.

Previté-Orton, Charles (1975). The Shorter Cambridge Medieval History. Cambridge University Press. p. 810. ISBN 978-0-521-09977-6.
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/irish.pdf
And you could find some other stuff about the Norman Invasions, and how English people started coming in, spreading the language.

Not a source.

Grace O'Malley was head of the O'Malley clan in west Ireland, which is, today, the only region of the country where anyone still speaks Irish. Her not speaking English during the 15th century doesn't mean much.

Well done OP.

This one poist and you brought force the buttrage and fury of britpol.

I told you about the penal laws, you drooling retard. Do the googling yourself.

Aside from the fact that "the west" could literally mean half the country, you're fucking wrong. It's still spoken around the country, just mostly in Connact and Kerry.

Also, you retard. does the thought not strike you that a noble of the ruling class, and great merchant might want to speak a language that apparently the rest of the country had been speaking exclusively for six hundred years?

What specific part of this makes you believe that Ireland was majority English-speaking in 1000 AD?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Irish_language

Irish, rather than being marginalised, was an essential element in the modernization of Ireland, especially before the Great Famine of the 1840s. Irish speakers insisted on using the language in the law courts (even when they knew English), and it was common to employ interpreters. It was not unusual for magistrates, lawyers and jurors to employ their own knowledge of Irish. Fluency in Irish was often necessary in commercial matters. Political candidates and political leaders found the language invaluable. Irish was an integral part of the "devotional revolution" which marked the standardisation of Catholic religious practice, and the Catholic bishops (often partly blamed for the decline of the language) went to great lengths to ensure there was an adequate supply of Irish-speaking priests. Irish was widely and unofficially used as a language of instruction both in the local pay-schools (often called hedge schools) and in the National Schools. Down to the 1840s and even afterwards, Irish speakers could be found in all occupations and professions.

Etc, etc.

Where exactly are you from?

yo taigs maybe we should pull out the only thing preventing ya from being full slaves to the EU eh? England's bailout of your whole fucking economy, fuck you wanna hate on us, you can give us back our fucking money and eat the moldy rotten as fuck tatties n herrings ya fenian cunts. look forward to your answer fam.

Gabh mo leithscéal?

Rather small proportion of the total bailout, actually. Most money came directly from the IMF and the EU.

We did. Go raibh maith agat.

:^)

Wow, mods. This gets to stay up on the front page, but got bumplocked? Fuck you, imkampfy. I hope you're reading this.

Because this is an actual discussion.

Lolbergs are just a joke.

Discussion? The OP is a flag and three words. You call that discussion? This is just Irish bantz and shitposting, which is fine in moderation, but pales in comparison in relation to Holla Forums relevance with the thread I linked.

so whats the history lads?

did the english dump a bunch of englisheranders in ireland to set up a 5th column?

is it righteous to want them gone?

how much are they different to regular irish?

This isn't nationalism, this is maintaining an empire. Which one are you for, Holla Forums?

Exactly like France…And Austria.

Hey, British. United States here and barring some kind of Trumpian miracle, this republicanism thing isn't working out. Do you have a prince or some other titled nobility for this country..?

you ever been to Dublin, faggot?

Which will it be, Holla Forums?

Ireland was one of the only countries to mourn for Hitler's death. Fuck off.

The lady in the foreground even has the Irish nostrils.

Well, good luck Britain.

B. I don't know if you were trying to come off at me or something.

That's because the krauts never stepped foot on their island during the war so they couldn't have a new potato famine to cry hollowhoax over for a few hundred more years.

The Germans bombed Ireland during the war, mate.

So you are saying the Irish are so cucked that they moarned the death of the man that bombed them?

I guess all those generations of getting the shit raped out of you by Superior Anglo Genes mixed with Cuckthocism really hammered home that slave mentality.

you ever been to any other European capital?

Nah, we did it more to spite the British. Not sure why you hate Ireland so much. Where are you from again?

muh sekrit thread club

Ah yes. Vote Remain, please. And thank you.

Funny thing is laddy that you can't be nationalist to a globalist empire. Fucking Christ would smite you down if he was with us.

So to piss off one group of people that fucked with you, you dropped to your knees and sucked the collective dick of another group of people that fucked with you?

I stand corrected, you aint a cuck. You are a prison bitch.

I didn't realise leaving a note of condolence in a book was considered "sucking a nation's dick". I guess Britain has taken gallons of Asian and African semen before us then.

Irish=Bitch

Remind me when that happened?

i'll never really understand why ireland triggers the brit/pol/ autists so hard.

I guess it helps them cope with their daughters being gangraped by pakis.

Right after you finished wiping the English semen off your lips

Righteo, champ

Some claim that red-haired individuals are more European and more racially pure than other Europeans. They have the fairest skin, they argue, so they must be the most ‘racially pure’. This fallacy seems to be very widespread, so I will spend some time telling you what red hair really is all about.

It is quite simple really; those with red hair have very little brown melanin (that turns the skin brown, especially when exposed to Sunlight), but they have much red melanin (that turns the skin red, especially when exposed to Sunlight) – compared to blondes who have very little brown and very little red melanin. So even though the red haired people are very pale, they have much more melanin than blondes do.

This means that red haired individuals don’t tan very well and instead they burn their skin when exposed to Sunlight – and get very red skin as a result (the red melanin). So they don’t handle Sunlight or heat in general very well (but on the positive side red haired individuals seems to be more resistant to poison [alcohol] than others and also to pain).

We don’t really know when the first individuals with red hair appeared, but we know it is a mutation that occurred when Europeans (with very little melanin) mixed with non-Europeans (with much melanin) a long time ago. As you might already know ‘mutations’ occur when species and sub-species mix mainly, and the mutation causing red hair and very pale/red skin was no different. This mixing of species created a mutation that left individuals with much melanin (a non-European feature), but with only much red melanin – as explained above. As a result of this these individuals got red hair and very pale skin that turns red when exposed to sunlight, and also freckles.

So to sum it up; the red haired individuals have inherited a set of genes resulting from a mutation that was caused by mixing, and they are not “purer” than others.

With that said though: the individuals with red hair are not less pure than most other Europeans either, they just have inherited this particular set of genes, that were caused by a mutation resulting from the mixing of species. Other Europeans may have other non-European features or other mutations caused by the same mixing of species, such as brown hair (all purely non-Europeans have black hair [and some Europeans have inherited that trait too]), brown or hazel eyes, olive skin, low IQ, laziness, a weakened skeleton (compared to the powerful European skeleton), loss of muscle volume, etc. etc.. Many Europeans have other ‘defects’ too, caused by the same mixing of species, such as hypersexuality, extreme growth, autoimmune system problems, nerve problems (like MS), metabolism issues, brain damages and so forth, all caused by the mixing of species long, long ago…

If you want a rule of thumb though, you can be sure that the more blonde, blue-eyed, intelligent, courageous, strong, creative and beautiful (=healthy) a European is, the more likely it is that he is indeed as racially pure as is possible today.

Red hair is common in non-European peoples too, in particular the Jews, because these peoples are extremely mongrelized (obviously for geographical reasons: the Jews lived where the species from three continents met) and thus suffer from so many of the effects of mixing, including red hair.

I can add that Scandinavians, the most racially pure tribes in Europe, actually normally tan very well, and this is because they are so racially pure: their fair skin is very good at producing “Sunshine vitamins” even when exposed to very little Sunlight, so when exposed to much Sunlight the skin tans very quickly, because they don’t need the skin ‘to use the opportunity’ to produce that much Sunshine vitamins – instead the sensitive fair skin needs to protect itself from too much exposure to Sunlight. Red haired individuals try to do the same, but has so much red melanin that they fail to do so, and thus Sunburn instead and turn red.

Europe today is a colourful species (yes: Europe is a biological term too, a species), but these features are just on the surface. What matters more is what is inside each European man, in terms of intelligence, courage, general health and the will to make sacrifices for causes greater than themselves.

TL:DR

Irish are crypto shitskins

There's more redheads in Scotland then there is in Ireland, so fucking strawman. There's plenty of blonde haired people in Ireland, there's more blondes than redheads in fact.

number of countries which successfully fought off the british and still kept their culture in tact:
Ireland.

I rest my case.

dude this cannot be real.

i take it back

looks like i spoke too soon, ireland is fucked.

;_;

Iceland will be the last white holdout?

Get a grip you soft cunt

The Irish are British lad so it was no mean feat

Barely relevant.

The accent is both funny and kind of hot to me.

Maybe we should join the RA and kill the elite like they did back when they originally formed.