This is a reminder that Mellisa Mccarthy think she's better than you

This is a reminder that Mellisa Mccarthy think she's better than you.

im really, she probably is, im not a hi paid successful actor. Even if i think shes shit her success is undeniable.

Yep really successful.
The new ghostbusters movie flopped and I think it's heavily on the fact that it's bad AND that she called it's critics 45 year old manchildren that live in their parents basements.

This is america, even bad movies are profitable. Just look at Pixels

but she fucked it so not even the critics went to see it.
$44 million return on a $146 million budget. They MIGHT make it back on the upcoming weeks and foreign releases but that's a long shot.

retard me forgot to put this on the end of it that last reply.

shes been a actress for 20 years that has consistently received work im not talking about a specific movie… jesus people have no overview.

I'm talking about Ghostbusters.
She never lashed out at the general public before now.
Personally I never liked her. her comedy is along the lines of the hangover. shock comedy. something so outrageous and it's out of the norm and so it's funny. the first time. never again.

ya i dont like her either, but she is successful, and far more successful than me. I wish i had that level of financial stability and income.

She would be pretty if she lost weight.

could be pretty.

she'd have all that loose skin. then there's the plastic surgery to remove that. in the end it's paris hilton.

She could be a major movie star, but she prefers to eat eclairs and burger king so she only gets fat girl roles and is comedic relief and eventually becomes a bitter lesbian feminist when hollywood eventually rejects her because nobody wants to see her old fat ass on the big screen anymore.

okay

Worked for rosanne bar

Didn't she end up with Elizabeth Perkins?
The woman that played Wilma on The Flintstones?

i dunno i dont pay much attention to celebrity gossip/lives. Im just saying shes still employed and making money.

I know I am better than her ao I don't give a shit.

Can you tell me one single movie that she has done that doesn't rely on fatty falls down? Has she once been anything but a cheap Chris Farley knock off?

can't and nope.
she's justa failure all around.

All the money in Hollywood will not make her thin and attractive. She will always be full of hate and self loathing.

That's why I've never liked her. It isn't like there are no women that I find funny, it's just that way too many of them take the easy way. They try to emulate dudes but don't really understand that the same thing that makes a guy funny isn't going to make a woman funny. Too many end up like Sweet Dee Reynolds. Just look at Schumer.

McCarthy COULD be funny if she'd actually put some effort into it and really go into taboo worlds. Watching her flop around like a greased up pig that would leave her breathless 15 seconds into a take is just fake.

There's also the weird "girl power! we're girls! Doing a thing! Yay!" that… that's just not how comedy works. It's like Sex and the City with homely chicks making fart jokes. I hate Sex and the City but that show is funnier than anythign Melissa McCarthy has every done.

Nobody liked Chris Farley either. I've always been a David Spade fan though.

Fore fuck sake, Quebec don't even have 2 two million dollars buget for their movie and they do bettwr movie, just look at Louis Cyr.

David Spade can be good. He at least has more than one note. Farley was always awful. Every time someone told me how good he was, I felt like I should have been marketing to them. Cause they are easy sells.

Beside Xavier Dolan, Quebec movies are seriously underrated.

The original Delivery guy.

Fuck, I just remembered this abysmal movie was filmed in part at my college. That's it in the background, I'd recognize that shitty facade any day.

Hi.

Wait wait wait, they lost 100 million?!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that's how I felt man. I actually fucking clapped when I read it.
I have never seen a movie I've wanted to flop, actually flop so hard before.
I wanted pixels to flop but really. I love pixels compared to this pos.

I really don't like adam sandler though

Its banned in China apparently so its safe to say they will never see that 100 mil again

well we know how much uk fags love bad movies. they might make it back there.
japan has better movies so they won't waste their time on it. insert other country here morons will still probably go see it. they might make 15-30 million in foreign releases but having to sub/dub it would cost them even more on a movie that already flopped in it's native country.

They MIGHT make it back, but that's a long shot.

She's richer than I am, so in the eyes of most people, she is better than me.

her networth is only 20 million, I have about that much in the bank fam

go away opiatefag

Give me 10 million. Bernie Sanders says you should.

Women will NEVER be able to do anything nearly as well as a man could.

Bullshit unless you send me 100 euros so I can go to the store and buy some booze.