Is there any way for a foreigner to get a Trump hat?

Is there any way for a foreigner to get a Trump hat?

I would love to wear one and trigger SJWs, but the website says:

That point doesn't apply to me (I'm in the US legally before you ask). Am I out of luck?

Other urls found in this thread:

amzn.com/B01EI9XXSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Amazon

OP, from what I've seen you could use an American citizen to buy it for you and ship it as a gift. I think it should fit into one of the USPS-standrad envelopes as well, making international shipping cost ~10 USD.

I only need to find a reliable American proxy to buy three hats for me.

Would there be a way to buy one in California? Have a friend going to (((Google))) I/O!

European here. Amazon and eBay are riddled with Chinese knock-offs and the few real ones I've found were quite pricey. I would also like to get both the red one and the black one so finding the two from the same seller is even trickier. I really wouldn't like to pay for shipping on each hat individually.

Luckily I've now convinced an American online-friend to buy and send the real ones to me if I pay him with PayPal. He used to be a Bernie bro and vows to never vote for Hillary. I've known him for 5 years so I trust him.

You Yanks should really buy a bunch of hats and start selling them in Europe. Big market. A tremendous market, I'll tell you that folks. Yuge.

yes, there are many buy-by-proxy services that are in the USA.

You could probably use the internet to buy one. Does it really matter if it's a knock off?

Also, what would happen if you just lied and clicked that you are indeed a US citizen? Is the US going to send a goon squad out to get you? The worse they could do is just not send you the hat.

If you're in the USA. Just buy it with a Credit Card. They don't ask for ID unless you buy 300+ dollars worth of donations.

Fuck off, shitskin. Greatness is a precious American resource and we are embargoing all you faggots until you can learn to stand when you piss.

I have some career plans which will involve thorough background checks, so potentially it could come up - I'd rather not break the law.

Besides, it would be a bit hypocritical to be a Trump supporter, and then violate campaign financing law.

Buy one off eBay or Amazon. It's legal as long as the money isn't going to Trump or his Campaign.

The only option you have is to order one off of Amazon. You can find some very high quality one's on there for ~$30.

Check Ebay, make sure you get the ones made in the US, don't be a fag and get the chinese knockoff garbage.

I found this one on Amazon, no idea what the merchant is either: amzn.com/B01EI9XXSY

Looks like it's much cheaper than the real deal, oddly enough.

Can't say I'm happy giving a bunch of profiteering jews my money, but not like I have a choice. Any thoughts on how to identify the least harmful merchant?

Trump doesn't sell hats. The reason you can't buy one from outside the USA is because you aren't paying for a hat. You are donating $25 to the Trump for President campaign – and he can't accept money from outside the USA..

I'd be willing to resell the hats. I've already done it for an user in Finland. Shipping was $23 though so expect the hats to cost twice as much as the MSRP.

let me know if you are interested.

i've seen some custom goods

I think lots of us would be interested.

>tfw the world has gone to such shit that I'm experiencing patriotic feels for a country I've never set foot in

No semicolon/10; triggers my need for linguistic accuracy.

Why don't you just move on over, before the primaries end?

Imiigrating legally is quite difficult. Both financially draining, and time consuming.

hah

I would be happy to send you an official one for $30 shipping included. Since shipping would be coming out of my pocket i probably wouldn't be making anything off it.

Anything but the smug satisfaction of triggering leftist that is.

The upcoming general will probably cost upwards of a billion dollars for our side. Even then there are massive libcuck and leftist organizations already getting ready for the election season. I heard a radio interview of the head of a certain PAC say that all the lefty groups will be heavily coordinated. They will be sharing data.

So far Trump has faced $75 million in negative ads against him and he has fared well. But the left will throw 25 times that up in the general.

Personally I'm probably going to buy another hat or two and hope it helps.

25 times that spread across the country as a whole. Their attacks so far have been fairly weak too.

I don't know about weak. Ineffectual would be more appropriate, I think. Weaker individuals would have been destroyed by those attacks, but he handled them very elegantly.

It's almost like you're smuggling firearms, sounds fun.

I'm Willing To Resell the Hats

email me at TrumpHatsEurope @ mailinator . com
and I'll contact you with details.

same. Actually used to hate America

Spotted the Jew

If the Trump campaign sells in bulk, I'll do it.
Hell, you all want to get a dank new design together, i think I got a local outfit that can make em.

Use Shipito, you can pay in Bitcoin.

Total to Yurop: Around 40€

But you'll need an American to do the payment for the hat.

If you aren't a citizen why do you care? You didn't care when you illegally crossed the border

oy vey

Why the fuck is this retarded ass thread still up? It's not politically incorrect, it's not news of any sort, it's a thread about where to buy a hat at.

OP, put the 1911 from this post , into your mouth and try to suck out some bullets. You're absolute fucking cancer.

You have no idea how good you people have it.

Its a knockoff from china. Anyone selling knockoffs is harming Trump. The only place to get real ones is via the Trump website.

If you are near one of Trump's golf resorts check out their pro-shop.

There's a real market. I'm trying to get a hat as well, but Amazon won't ship.

t. norwegian

I can reship hats for you if you want.

I've posted an email address in this thread if you are really interested in getting an authentic hat

the amazon ones are fake.

no you are not out of luck
but you will have to pay in bitcoin

and you will have to email

[email protected]

I also have a post about the America First stickers which I am giving away for free, and I will throw some in with the hats

once you pay in bitcoins the hat(s) will be ordered , and it does take some time for them to arrive then they have to be reshipped to where ever you are

I would take this off your hands. I'm going to Malaysia soon and want to trigger some mudslimes.

It's really shaping to be Obama 2.0

I remember when hipsters were fighting over Change posters almost a decade ago and Chinese knockoffs of products with his face and logo started flooding the market. You people are no different.

be very wary of someone who only accepts bitcoin. This screams of scammer who is trying to hide his tracks.

What's a good burner mail?

bump

I need this hat

No, you must be an American

Actually it reminds me of the black market in Levis jeans in the 1980s. People in the USSR and Yugoslavia would pay a lot of money for western clothing.

freech owns this now niggers

Ausfag here. I can only select peurto rico or US as a country on the Trump site. Can we purchase real Trump MAGA hats.

I want one now. Take my money