DONALD TRUMP ACT JUST PASSED THE HOUSE

the “Donald Trump Act,” House Resolution 3099 takes direct aim at cities which don’t enforce federal laws about sanctuary cities.

thepoliticalinsider.com/house-just-passed-donald-trump-act-sends-big-message-to-obama/#ixzz48lbHvzOr

thepoliticalinsider.com/house-just-passed-donald-trump-act-sends-big-message-to-obama/

archive.is/E7f16

pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/t1jip
clerk.house.gov/evs/2015/roll466.xml
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/3009
thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/249003-house-votes-to-punish-sanctuary-cities
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just realized I missed the get, ignore this bump.

That one demon under his arm could be a Pepe.

The man hasn't even stepped inside Capitol Hill and he's already influencing Congress.

IS THERE NO END TO HIS POWER?

Masonic trips confirm no end.

Lurk the fuck more.

Whoops, dubs.

Simple mistake, chill out,

anyone has the quote where civilizations decadence springs NOT ]struggle but celebration

kennedi

OK Satan.

No…
There is no end…

Trump confirmed for the God-Emperor of all mankind…

Is it Happening?

He's not even in office yet and he's already done more of value than the Republicuck party has done in the 30 years I've been alive.

Mind expanding on your point a little?

FUCK YES, EAT SHIT SAN FRANCISCO.

I live across the bay from them.

Sorry, I'm on edge from all the newfags.

I get it, it's their desperate new strategy: They will implement all of Donald Trump's campaign promises, so that we won't need to vote for him anymore!

But we'll vote him in anyway just to fuck with the Establishment.

I think it's to get publicity for an act that has been trying to get passed pretty much the whole time obama has been in office.

It's OK.

I'll still vote for Trump anyway.

Yes brother, the fire rises.

"The five Republicans who voted against the bill were Reps. Carlos Curbelo (Fla.), Bob Dold (Ill.), Dan Donovan (N.Y.), Pete King (N.Y.) and Dave Reichert (Wash.)."

Take note fags from FL, IL, and NY.

We all know that every single one of these acts are going to be undermined and normies won't even notice.

It reminds me of that old joke - "They can't rape you if you just start enjoying it!"

What a fitting tactic for the Hillary-ite left.

In times like this, I almost trust the government. They can do all the liberal media shit they want about innocent illegal immigrants and their poor children just wanting a slice of the American dream

SAY IT WITH ME

BIG DON

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Okay, they passed this act.
But what does this actually do?

Gives more power to Israel.

Just kidding.
You were worried there for a minute weren't you user?

Cast in the name of Don

My understanding is that it would remove federal funding from states that allow sanctuary cities to exist within their boarders.

This seems like nonsense to me

is the hill a reputable source?

why is this 9 months old?

why does the US government give a completely different house resolution 3099
archive.is/t1jip ( i wont link congress.gov)

basically, big cities will now be deporting illegals. fucking finally.

YE NOT GUILTY

Checked.
I'd like to know that too.

not sure why it is so old, didn't register it's age when my father called me talking about it just happening.

Post YFW the rush from all the libshit media salt hits.

AWAKE, GUN MORPHING

Dubs checked.

It's actually 3009

Im not blaming you in particular OP, I was just wondering these things, since I am very jaded from shills everywhere seeding people with false information.

Kind of ashamed of myself for not catching it. Looks like the act has been in bureaucratic gridlock since 7/24/15

I'm developing a salt addiction, but I don't care.

It's a desperate move. Pass legislation to limit excitement over a candidate that will shake things up.

I suspect them trying to pass a bill to build a wall before November.

And you really think this would hurt Trump?
Like everybody wouldn't give him credit for it!

Dood…

What are the federal laws about sanctuary cities?

sanctuary cities are a state thing the federal laws pertain to the state police/officials informing the federal government about illegal immigrants.
Basically negating the sanctuary cities entirely.

This.

The media kicked itself into such a frenzy over donald trump that almost no one doesn't know about him or his policies.

Notice how a bill improving the daily lives of all citizens passed the branch of government consisting of hundreds of people. It requires the most effort and expense to bribe, so it's the least corrupt. A direct democracy branch would work even better.

Next to impossible. The kikes love him way too much. He's just like Cuck Schumer. They'll die in office.

Here's all the people who voted for and against the act:

clerk.house.gov/evs/2015/roll466.xml
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/3009

Wew, at least this one woman in politics didn't fuck it up.

What a fucking cuck

I'm so glad a lot of reps from my state voted Aye. No wonder it went to Trump.

Haha i always said king was an ultimate shabbos.

Be the change you want to see in the world, user.

Senator Lindsey Graham voted in the House????

Fuck, man.

Trump does it again.

A happening is a brewin'. I can feel it in my bones.

I'm starting to think that our memes thrive off of the salt, the salt fuels us.

The more salt we harness the more powerful our memes become.

This. Its important not to even give them credit for the changing tide on America becoming more pro gun. George Bush said he would have signed the Assault Weapon Ban if Congress reauthorized it and the only reason we even had the opportunity to let it die was because of the sunset clause in it. The overwhelming work has been done by gun rights groups fighting in the courts. Establishment republicans are fucking worthless.

Is this it?

Trump has to sign off on it though

In this time, the most precious substance in the universe is salt. The salt extends life. The salt expands consciousness. The salt is vital to meme magic.

Salt also gives us dubs too.

Any amendments? Usually they tack on some language that just neuters the bill.

There's not a chance in the world for Obongo to sign this, right?

Congo bongo doesn't have to. Supermajority means it gets passed even with a fucking veto.

Yea but what's the chance of a supermajority anymore?

About the same as most senators deciding to compromise their "deeply held principals" for the realization they're going to get voted out and shot if they don't start doing something.

build wall on border, you would have to build it here 100 yards away from mexico. NO FUCKING SHIT

THERE ARE NO BRAKES

It may be that a few people were already pissed about sanctuary cities and put it on the books.

Then it just sat there doing nothing until now, which is when they stuck the name on it.

Can we find out who put it in?

They passed that law in 2006. They just never built it.

Nigger, thepoliticalinsider.com is just a click bait website.

This is the real source:
(the link is even posted in the article)

thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/249003-house-votes-to-punish-sanctuary-cities

look at the date:

July 23, 2015

THIS HAPPENED ALMOST TEN MONTHS AGO.

OP is a retard who doesn't know where to get his news.

anything published by thepoliticalinsider.com or prntly.com should be either automatically discarded or double verified.