B e me

Why the fuck is america such a sucker for niggers ?

Black is a Color
White is a Color
Yellow is a Color
Get the fuck over it, fucktards.

Then why the fuck do i have to be black to get a schoolarship meant for african people

Also, in this context it's a race not a color,retard

Fucking sue them.

Speak to someone higher up in the school. Provide proof of your dual citizenship. You should be able to get it if you continue to try.

Just get one of the thousands of other scholarships available for any race of person

Fucking little baby, jesus christ. You are worse than a feminist.

Because 'murrican understanding of basic geography is on par with the baboons.

Didn't this happen awhile back to a White south african who won a scholarship for Africans, then they tried to take it back when he showed up to collect?

I'm loving this, whenever it's convenient
When Black people claim Egypt as apart of African Accomplishment

It's only labeled African because of political correctness, North American slavekin would be more appropriate for the grant, because it explains their purpose, but no one is going to want to hear that.
In America, the double standard is allowed for the limitless idea of passive reparations.

You could sue out of semantics, but it's also gonna drag you through some political muck.

Haha I'm north african as well. I'm extremely white with green eyes, and everybody mistakes me for a jew

hes north african you dumbass, those are the arab looking ones. Jesus even people pretending to know about geography are fucking retarded.

Because liberals think all of africa is black and conservatives think that ascribing the accomplishments of Egyptians who were lighter skinned than many Europeans, but for their tan, to blacks is silly?

But that's not true at all. They would never refuse it to someone who just came over from Liberia, who had never had a slave among their ancestors. It's a scholarship for BLACKS, not africans, not slavery descendants (Hey, a quarter of my fucking family died in slave labor camps less than a century ago, I'm WAY more qualified for a "slave descendant" award than any black in America), Just BLACKS.

Did I say I cared where he is from or that I use the terminology of political correctness myself.
No, you illiterate twonk.

I just stated why it's named African, PC bullshit. That's how PC shit works, regardless of how much sense it makes, if someone wants to be called something, because another group's name for them is offensive, out of fear of social reprimand they end up having to call them whatever they come up with.

That's true and that's the real problem, it's an exploitation of past racism, while being inherently racist.

north african isnt slavekin though you dumbass, north african is arab looking for fucks sake, you are so fucking stupid.

kill yourself sand nigger I know what you and your kind are up to, trying to jihad our white christian nationalist image board. day of the rope will see you killed and in 30 years even the blood of the prophet wont be inherited by the new generations.

I never said North African is slavekin, retard.
The word that precedes slavekin and follows North is "American." They are indeed two separate words, twonk.

lol opps read wrong my bad

muh benefits gotta get dem programs