Woah!

I thought the failure and incompetence would begin AFTER the election.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NO REFUNGS :DDDDD

>After all this he's still less evil than Hillary Clinton Nice, my thread has produced pasta

And here I thought Holla Forums was less gay than 4Chan.

I may be gay, but I don't play "We Are The Champions" when I walk into the room.

That's SUPER gay.

naw, Holla Forums still has baby dick syndrome because Holla Forums has several times more users and is mentioned on national news every other week

Holla Forums is the michael jackson of the family, he may be a nigger but he found a way to rise from niggerdom and became a legend

Holla Forums would probably be irrelevant by know if it wasn't for Holla Forums.

As much as I hate to agree with this, it's true.

every time you think he stumped himself, he hasn't, he just made a power play.

oh hi Holla Forums

There is a great disturbance in the Force.

Trump's wife speech:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Sure are a lot of faggots here lately

Who left leftypol's gate open again?

Hillary pledged to bring a million refugees in her first year. Obviously America has a much bigger population than Germany or Sweden so it's not as much proportionally, but it's still shit and a bad sign for things to come.

People think of Hillary as the status quo but that's only true if you think the status quo is the steady downhill we've had with Obama. Hillary will continue to damage the economy and quality of life of the average American while making herself and her cooperators lots of money. She will continue chipping away at the middle class, further separating us into workers and owners.

She is not just an average slimy politician. She is the scum at the bottom of the barrel of political filth. She is so much more corrupt and heartless than the average dirty politician that there is no comparison. She makes Obama look clean by comparison.

This pleb thinking everything isn't planned already.

Paid shill everywhere brah. Any real user wants the Trump.

Lulz at all the tards who still think Trump is anything more than a manchurian clown designated by the establishment to throw the election to Hillary.

FTFY

3 and 4 are utter bullshit. They describe Bernie Sanders, not adolf trump.

no both Trump and sanders did 3 and 4.

New! In stores now! Trump Disposable Wipes! Wipe away the bullshit, without leaving any incriminating evidence behind! WOW!!!

The difference is Trump won the nomination.