What was the 5999999 and 600000 get?

Can somebody post a screenshot?
Thank you anons
All praise kek and knee high socks
Hope 8ch goes on forever
That should be seventy two

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/barack-obama-trump-rutgers_us_5738b625e4b08f96c1836da4
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/515712/Ebola-epidemic-deadly-virus-detected-sperm-semen-sex-survivors-months-recovery
youtu.be/Xas7xTBXYB4?t=1h1m5s
c-span.org/video/?409584-1/president-obama-delivers-commencement-address-rutgers-university&start=1035
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SAGE AND REPORT ALL FUCKING SLIDE THREADS
KIKES ARE USING THE GET TO SPAM THE CATALOG
REMEMBER TO USE THE DESIGNATED THREAD

Anybody?

Like i want to look through all the threads to find the gets?
Have some more knee highs for kek

take the screenshot yourself m8

some cancerous faggotry that most likely killed meme magic forever

Brit/pol/ snagged 5999999 with:

NEWFAGS LEAVE

That didnt work
More knee highs

Holy fuck.

The ripples are real.

Meme magick is legit.
"The president argued that building walls and closing borders would hurt America, anger its allies, and threaten the country’s ability to solve global problems like the Ebola virus.

“The world is more interconnected than ever before,” he said. “Building a wall won’t change that.”

In last hour king nigger mentions a wall and ebola in a commencement speech.

Trump will save us from her love

kill yourself

Thank you based anons may kek be with you

I can't even into

what is the exact time of the 6 gorillion get?

huffingtonpost.com/entry/barack-obama-trump-rutgers_us_5738b625e4b08f96c1836da4

The president argued that building walls and closing borders would hurt America, anger its allies, and threaten the country’s ability to solve global problems like the Ebola virus.
05/15/2016 03:32 pm ET

05/15/16 (Sun) 12:56:34

I'm impressed.

Still 3DPD though.

It's happening
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/515712/Ebola-epidemic-deadly-virus-detected-sperm-semen-sex-survivors-months-recovery

One minute ago.

Ebola chan is going to spread her wings

Do you know what it says
All fields

What a fucking wasted get…holy shit….

That was rather fast.

ebola was a hoax you goy

Meme magic is real

Holy shit, Ebola-chan is actually back.
WE NEVER STOPPED LOVING YOU, EBOLA-CHAN!

Then the only counter is to anticipate a whitelist of words and drown them alongside the problematic ones. They cannot respond quickly enough to their systems being abused.

I used to not believe in meme magic, but this..

May Kek forgive me. I'm a believer now.

Something magical has happened

Love how the strain looks like a 6

Kek blesses those who get repeating digits.

Ebola Chan was just given an incredible magnitude of energy, along with a sacred number to the semites. We essentially praised our ancient god and stole the power of that number from the jews and installed it in an avatar of a deadly virus.

I deadly virus that was JUST mentioned by Obama 33 minutes ago. That was just documented to survive in the semen of victims and hosts over the past 14 hours.

How far from Sierra Leone to Tel Aviv?

Roy, pls go.

Jesus shit, check out this thread

He mentions Ebola around this time
youtu.be/Xas7xTBXYB4?t=1h1m5s
Can anyone check when he mentioned Ebola-chan and the post time?

What amazing times we live in.

The Shepard Hook will save the white race by thinning humanities herd and protecting her loyal flock.

Viruses are now racist and anti-semitic.

Praise KEK

I am having a hard time lining up the time zone differences.

Get is at 12:56:34 for sure.

Speech begins at 1250pm - commencement.

it starts 20 minutes after the video starts, that I assume that might be the starting time, so 41 minutes after 1250 for 1331pm

35 minutes after the 6 million get, Obama mentions EBOLA in a college commencement speech.

lmao butthurt sierra leone nigger detected
remember, there is no cure for love

Linking to the C-SPAN website gives a time date of 10:22 PST which is ~2 and a half hours before the 6000000 GET
c-span.org/video/?409584-1/president-obama-delivers-commencement-address-rutgers-university&start=1035

Also looking up the transcript, King Nigger repeats the exact same line word-for-word

>BUT IF THE PAST TWO DECADES HAVE TAUGHT US ANYTHING, IT'S THAT THE BIGGEST CHALLENGES WE FACE CANNOT BE SOLVED IN ISOLATION. WHEN OVERSEAS STATES START FALLING APART, THEY BECOME BREEDING GROUNDS FOR TERRORISM, IDEOLOGIES OF NIHILISM AND DESPAIR THAT ULTIMATELY CAN REACH OUR SHORES. WHEN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES DO NOT HAVE FUNCTIONING HEALTH SYSTEMS, EPIDEMICS LIKE ZIKA OR EBOLA CAN SPREAD AND THREATEN AMERICANS AND AWOL WON'T STOP THAT – A WALL WON'T STOP THAT. IF WENTRY FIRST. BUT IF THE PAST TWO DECADES HAVE TAUGHT US ANYTHING, IT'S THAT THE BIGGEST CHALLENGES WE FACE CANNOT BE SOLVED IN ISOLATION. WHEN OVERSEAS STATES START FALLING APART, THEY BECOME BREEDING GROUNDS FOR TERRORISM, IDEOLOGIES OF NIHILISM AND DESPAIR THAT ULTIMATELY CAN REACH OUR SHORES. WHEN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES DO NOT HAVE FUNCTIONING HEALTH SYSTEMS, EPIDEMICS LIKE ZIKA OR EBOLA CAN SPREAD AND THREATEN AMERICANS AND AWOL WON'T STOP THAT – A WALL WON'T STOP THAT.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We can only pray now that kikes get exterminated by ebola.

Ebola hits israel when?

Those are some terrible gets.