not worth it

Awesome window framing, though.

too old/10

duck face/10
would quack at

throw a loaf of bread at it/10

tranny/10

like 6/10. pretty average looking but not a very flattering photo

Why can't girls just not fuck with their eyebrows?
Is it just the idea of imperfection? Or symmetry?

thats you, you fucking tranny

Somethings off about her/10

Oddly shaped chin/10

chink eyes/10

Adams apple/10

please tongue-fight a hummer/10

I love her forever because I am desperate and sad. 34/10, please god OP force your sissy-der to marry me.

fuck outta here, shitskin faggot

spic/10

Rape and deport.

In all that Gawker stuff I keep forgetting how incredibly racist he is. I know you guys like to joke about racism on here but it makes me kind of sick that he really feels that way.

people here are really racist

I'm not joking. I literally hate shitskins. I would support having them be all executed so the white race could thrive. It's not a meme.

Yeah I know some/you other guy are but still. Hulk got triggered by his daughter fucking niggers. It's a really bad cliche and just pathetic, honestly.

How is being repulsed that your daughter is a race traitor whore pathetic?

I don't see a problem here. Parents want their kids to look like them, not some half breed with nigger traits.

Would you want your kid to look like pic related?

Because she was well into adulthood by that point. Daughters almost always end up with someone that their dads fucking despise. Isn't she about thirty something years old? At that age he should be used to her fucking with him and had his shit under control. He got so angry in fact it seemed kind of off. Like reverse daddy issues.

I would love my granfchildren no matter the flavor. Tar babies are still babies, innocent.

What's it like being a SJW?

nice trips

Untrue.

defending multiculturalism and promoting interracial marriage makes you an SJW.

Hot damn OP.

As to other posters: go racemix somewhere else pathetic faggots

no you whining makes you a sjw, no one has even "promoted interracial marriage" as well.

Wait, I thought OP's sister isn't white either. Like Hispanish or something. Isn't that race mixing too?

A semen demon is a Semen Demon, no matter their age

This shows that you are human. Bravo.

I would think that would be an incredibly low bar to clear, but I guess not.