Spend the last few years of presidency race-baiting

Can you name any worse president ever? Obama might actually be worse than Nixon

So glad this ape is almost out of DC, I hope ISIS and BLM burst his door down and take turns raping his lose asshole

You're in it

u wot?

muh Ukraine/Crimea!

how did Obama start that?

the USA isn't even involved there

Are you kidding me? America was arming Ukrainians

lmao what the fuck dude

I love these

You dense motherfucker

Retard
here's Obama calling you stupid

You should read up on Nixon. While his emtire tenure is only remember for the Watergate Scandal, it really shouldn't be.

Pulled us out of the shitstorm that was the Vietnam war, passed virtually all the environment protection acts in effect today, difused tensions and opened diplomatic relations with China, and the list goes on and on.

One of America's greatest presidents, and he's remembered solely for sending the initial suspects to the Kennedy assassination to plant bugs in the DNC. It's a shame.

He became caricatured by SJWs in the same way Andrew Jacksons entire presidency was summed up with "muh trail of tears!" when in reality he was against the bank, in favor of the union, and in fact helped improve European-Native relations greatly among the civilized tribes. He sent people out to push out only the tribal trash that not even the civilized tribes wanted around.

Real fucking shame he's being removed from the 20 because of fucking liberal pieces of shit, I don't think he'd want to have his face on a federal note anyways

The only president I can find worse than Obongo is FDR, whose executive orders greatly expanded the power of his cabinet and pushed America into a perpetual state of emergency

The democrats only want to destroy this fucking country

Andrew Jackson on a Federal Reserve note is like a sly "fuck you, Jew!" to the World Bank and Rothchild, although they probably view it the other way around, it's still good for me.

Subtle defiance in this cuckolded age.

But on the other hand if we had never difused tensions with China nuclear war would have been much more likely in the 80s and 90s, so we might have had a nuclear holocaust, and that would have been a good thing.

Peace at last.

No comment needed

it's you who's the cuck here

her speechwriter trolled her

kennedi

face it, all the dirt people have on Trump comes from his political shitflinging in the election, Hillarys trail of corruption goes back decades