I?ve been f*cking my three younger sister?s with my almost 6 inches c*ck since i was 14yrs old...

I?ve been f*cking my three younger sister?s with my almost 6 inches c*ck since i was 14yrs old . Violet my sister was 9yrs old and she?s got a great figure at her age with a butt that?s very well contoured, Sophie was 7yrs old and Elizabeth was 6yrs old. At the age of 13yrs i believe all boys are horny and can?t wait to experiment with sex and puberty has long ago set in. Violet my 9yrs old sister was swimming at our back yard swimming pool in her tiny bikini almost exposing her semi-voluptuous body, and i was in my tight short's having a swim too, i was wearing a goggle so i can see everything clearly while swimming underwater behind my little sister Violet. Every time i look at violet swimming with her leg's spreading, opening and closing while swimming her lap's, my c*ck will get swollen hard, hot and horny. So i decided to play SHARK Attack!!!. Upon reaching near my sister i would pretend to use my hand to pull her leg as though a shark is attacking her, and she will scream as though it was real, we would laugh and i will continue the shark attack by grabbing and tickling her, off course while grabbing her i will purposely rub my hard c*ck on her body and thigh's, also my hand's will be touching and rubbing all over her body, while wrestling together, my sister's hand accidently touch my hard c*ck and i was like WOW!!!, I also notice my sister was a little shock and she started staring at my hard c*ck buldging out of my tight short's, and she straightaway innocently ask me what is that thing so hard in your short's? I felt a little embarrass but she insisted innocently as all 9yrs old would ask , i tell her what is that?, I thought off lying to her but ended up telling her the truth that, that is my birdie, my sister giggle and started to tease me. So i grab her again and started tickling her, this time my hand was all over her body and pressing my c*ck against her little petite body and tiny ass. I notice she was enjoying my touches, so i grab her small ass and started to slowly slip my finger's into her tiny bikini bottom until I can feel her tiny smooth little mount, and my little sister couldn?t resist and suddenly grab my hard c*ck and insisted I show it to her. At first I wanted to say no, but then who would lose a chance like this? Luckily both my parents were out working and my other two younger sisters, Sophie and Elizabeth are in their room playing with their barbie doll. So I carried violet out of the pool and told her to keep quiet if she wants to see my birdie, I carried and brought her to my room and lock it. There I told her since you insist of seeing my c*ck, here it is, I pulled down my short?s and showed my hard c*ck to my younger sister, She was like giggling with wide eyes staring directly at my c*ck, I told her she can touch it if she like it and check it out for herself, at first she was a little shy, afraid, reluctant to touch and said why my c*ck is so big ,what else can I say and so I took her little hand and put it on my hard c*ck teaching her how to touch, hold and stroke it up and down, Wow!!! The feeling of her little tender hand touching my c*ck was unexplainable, after a few strokes, I can see and tell that she was very excited and enjoyed touching and stroking my hard c*ck up and down like a new toy. Off course by now my c*ck is very hard, wet and sticky flowing with my juice, and (1/3)

she did ask me why was my c*ck so wet, slippery and sticky? I told her it is call love juice, and said now it?s my turn to see your little pussy so it will be fair for us. I slowly peel off my sister?s bikini bottom and made her stand stark naked in front of me, I slowly grab her and told her today I?m going to make you a woman and teach you everything about our body and sex, and she said yes and agreed immediately, I first started teaching her how to kiss me, mouth to mouth and to slowly suck each other?s tongue lovingly, while kissing passionately I took her tiny hand and place it on my c*ck for her to stroke me again, which she can?t wait to do, I was also rubbing and massaging her body and fiddling her tiny breast, and slowly my hand reach down her small vagina, I started massaging her little pussy mount and rubbing the outside of her little clitoris, sliding up and down her vaginal clit with my middle index finger, wow!!! It?s was really wonderful, And It?s really very hard to believe too, that a 9yrs old little girl can be so aroused and stimulated so very quickly, just imagine my little sister even at 9yrs old, is really wet, hot and very juicy. I really can?t believe it and gotten so horny and excited that I turn my little sister in the 69 position, I taught her how to suck hard and lick my c*ck lovingly and hungrily, while I simultaneously started licking and sucking hungrily at her tiny little pussy, Wow!!! I really don?t want to stop, her little pussy was incredible, so soft, warm and juicy it made me feel really very good and excited. I almost exploded in her mouth. But I controlled and quickly turn her back to the normal position, I got on top of her and started kissing her wildly, sucking her little tongue and slowly used my c*ck head to rub up and down the outside of her vagina slit stimulating my little sister even further, I observed my sister?s face and notice she was really enjoying what I?m doing to her little pussy, I now slowly place my hard, hot and horny c*ck at the small entrance of her tiny and tight vagina and I slowly push it into her pussy, I can see she was feeling a little pain at first, so I assured her not to worry it will be alright and I will do it very slowly, and went back kissing her passionately and sucking her little tongue hungrily, I slowly ram my hard c*ckhead in her little pussy, bit by bit, I can really feel the tightness and feel my c*ck tearing into her pussy, my little sister was really feeling uncomfortable And I can hear her grasping with pain and she tried to push me aside, which is normal for a tight virgin little girl of 9yrs old to bear, so I assured her again and she relaxed, I slowly ram my hard swollen c*ck again all the way up inside her c*nt and stop for about two minit?s becos I don?t want to hurt and make my little sister feel uncomfortable, After that slowly I started pumping in and out of my sister?s pussy like there?s no tomorrow, kissing, pumping, kissing pumping and I went on and on for about five minutes and I can see my little sister is enjoying it, it was really very good, until I cannot take it any longer and exploded inside her little pussy. Still kissing her, I slowly withdrew my semi hard c*ck while still hugging her, We discuss about what had happened, and both of us agreed what we did was really a very good experience and will continue doing it and will keep (2/3)

this as our loving secret. Unknowingly, without realizing anything, I and violet heard some giggling coming from my attached toilet, I panic, got up and looked in my toilet and there was my other two younger sisters 7yrs old Sophie and 6yrs old Elizabeth now staring with big eyes, right at my half swollen c*ck. I panicked and tried to cover my c*ck with a towel, but in came Violet, and she said it?s ok don?t worry , since they both saw what we did, now let?s teach them both how to do the same with your c*ck, after all they look so happy watching us f*ck each other. This time my mind was really spinning, and thought what a great opportunity, now I can also f*ck my two other younger sister, WOW!!! that?s really great and terrific, and I don?t think anyone in the world will refuse and say no to this kind of greatest offer. I gently ask Sophie and Elizabeth what exactly they saw us doing just to confirm my suspicion, and they innocently admitted watching us right from the very start, I felt embarrassed but I was also happy thinking even my 6 and 7 yrs old sister are also curious, I invited both my younger sister to join me and Violet on my bed and they came willingly and excitedly, I was still naked and I laid on my bed and Violet join me and she called my other two younger sister to join us. Violet once again grab hold of my c*ck and told Sophie and Elizabeth to join in the fun, At first both were just giggling happily but to my surprise both Sophie and Elizabeth joined Violet to massage and play with my c*ck. Wow!!! Oh My!!! My c*ck was instantly swollen hard and burning with excitement, I can?t believe my good fortune it was like im in cloud nine, slowly Violet showed and made Sophie and Elizabeth to lick and suck my hard swollen c*ck and now I am feeling very horny again. Violet also made both my younger sister to let me do the 69 position on them and I was enjoying it to the fullest, I was really sucking hard and licking hungrily on my other two younger sisters c*nt and it was really amazing. Until I can stand no longer and wanted to f*ck 7yrs old sophie but Violet suggested to f*ck my 6yrs old sister Elizabeth first and so I did, I slowly ram my hard 6inches c*ck in her 6yrs old pussy, off course when I just put in my c*ck Elizabeth was shouting squimming and crying but I just kept on pushing my c*ck deeper and deeper f*cking her, bcos I cant stop having the kind of feeling you get when you are tearing into a 6yrs old c*nt, it was tremendously great and delicious and very tight and after I finish I did it with my 7yrs old sister. On that day I broke all my 3 sisters virgin in one day. And from there on I began f*cking all my 3 sister?s every day and night for 10yrs now without any regret?s and you think if im sick well you decide bcos I know if you don?t do it then you are the looser. (3/3)

What the fuck

The fuck did I just read?

Some Alabama bullshit

pics or it didn't happen

Holy fucking shit… I thought I was the only one

Virgin Slayer?

I slay yo mama (my sister) virgin pussy and out popped your inbred, faggot ass

I'm going with Sonic

I approve

op go see a psychologist.

If this is what counts as professional erotica writing then I want a refund on life.

that's quite a large pussy

If you are a mormon then don't sweat it or invite your entire family for fun

I have over three hundred confirmed kills, etc

4/10, decent story, writing is hideous

Guys, help. I'm in the middle of the forest, with nothing but my phone, my jacket, and my dead sister.
To make matters worse, I put super glue onto my dick before putting it in my deceased sister's still-warm cunt.
Don't ask why, it just seemed like a good idea at the time, okay?
I'm 19, she was 12, but now we both are screwed. Royally. I can't call for help, or else I'll get thrown in jail or worse, but I am stuck balls deep in a now cold cunt, with no food or water, and no way home.
Please, Holla Forums, tell me what to do.

what the fuck are you asking us for? You knew the answer before you even asked.

Funny you should ask, as I had a similar situation happen to me just like this, just last month. My solution was to post about it on Holla Forums. I got no answers, ni support or encouragement, and now I'm left here in the pouring rain with this 'thing' attatched to my body. Let me know how it turns out for you, OP.

I guess you have a point. Though I'm hesitant of eating raw meat. I guess I should get started while she's still fresh and barely peed in

What is the meaning of life?

It is time

wall of text = redditor

Google's AI said it was to live forever.

Is it bad that I got a boner while reading this site?

not at all son

not at all

Could compete with 50 shades of gray nice story op but bad writing 3/10

wewewwe nice meme

combine the context with the out of place censoring and I'm genuinely curious where you fished this copypasta from