What is wrong with my country?

Welcome to the "decolonization summer camp", a summer camp forbbiden to white people.

From their website (ce-decolonial.org/inscriptions/)

What is wrong with my country, Holla Forums? Is this what we deserve for fighting against Hitler?

Other urls found in this thread:

users.stlcc.edu/rkalfus/PDFs/018b.pdf|publisher=St.
avalon.law.yale.edu/wwii/blbk17.asp
mtholyoke.edu/~rapte22p/classweb/interwarperiod/politicaldisorder.html|publisher=Mount
youtu.be/8UskCJgO6pM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sshhhhhhh don't be sad, the pain will be over when we all are nuked.

So form a youth camp via social networking exclusively for white people. Don't make it "official", just say that it's the European Revitalization Camp or something. Even if you don't actually do it, spread the message around.

Or you could just whine and moan like an impotent faggot.

You know what to do.

THE FIRE RISES

If only….

A WHIFF OF GRAPESHOT

putting all your wogs in one basket, sounds like a good plan to me

You know what to do.

Trump is the love candidate.

Love

>>>/monster/ GET

Illias best girl.

Burn down a local mosque

Ok, my loss, who got the and ?

It's a good thing. It will acclimatize them to being surrounded by barbed wire and guards in the future.
Also, when we round them up, they will be lulled into a false sense of security because they will associate the word 'camp' with decolonization and the summer.

Looks like more cuckpropaganda to me tbh.

Autotranslated for convenience of those who do not parlais la belle langue Française.

This is a space to create emancipatory political mobilizations.
This is a space to create emancipatory political mobilizations.

They're recruiting.

We're going to need some fucking rope.

Silly question: Are Jews allowed to attend?

Can someone please help? I'm really interested to see if Jews can attend. That would make for fucking great propaganda.

OY VEY GOYIM WE ARE OPPRESSED! REMEMBER THE 6 GORILLION!

I'm serious. We need a French bro to call in to see if its okay that they go "as a Jew"

Much of France was uninvolved, and many fought for a fascist France under Philippe Pétain.

"We have lost faith in our destiny."

Travail, Famille, Patrie

Sounds like Marxism.

Yes.
You brought this on yourselves, and you have nobody to blame but yourselves.

You could stop this at any time, but you are still, STILL, too comfortable to do anything.

You apathy and tolerance were earned when you joined the British in sucking Jewish cock.

Enjoy your extinction.

And now I'm going to rub it in your face, frog.

See that?

That's what you once were.

Just like the Germans were once more - but Germany is dead now.

And so is France.

France is a Muslim nation, and you deserve it.

Historical context
{{see also|Events preceding World War II in Europe}}
At the conclusion of the [[World War I|First World War]], the [[German Empire]] signed the [[First Armistice at Compiègne]] on 11 November 1918 as an end to hostilities with France, the British Empire, and the United States during the convoluted [[German Revolution of 1918–19]], which began 29 October 1918.

Negotiations between the Allied powers regarding post-war Europe started on 18 January 1919 in the [[Salle de l'Horloge]] at the [[French Foreign Ministry]] on the [[Quai d'Orsay]] in Paris. Initially, 70 delegates from 27 nations participated in the negotiations. The opposing nations of the [[German Empire]] and the [[Austro-Hungarian Empire]] were excluded from the negotiations. At first a "Council of Ten" comprising two delegates each from Britain, France, the United States, Italy and Japan met officially to decide the peace terms. It became the "Big Four" when Japan dropped out and the top person from each of the other four nations met in 145 closed sessions to make all the major decisions to be ratified by the entire assembly. In June 1919, the Allies declared that war would resume if the German government did not sign the treaty they had agreed to among themselves. The government headed by [[Philipp Scheidemann]] was unable to agree on a common position, and Scheidemann himself resigned rather than agree to sign the treaty. [[Gustav Bauer]], the head of the new government, sent a telegram stating his intention to sign the treaty if certain articles were withdrawn, including articles 227, 230 and 231. In response, the Allies issued an ultimatum stating that Germany would have to accept the treaty or face an invasion of Allied forces across the Rhine within 24 hours. On 23 June 1919, Bauer capitulated and sent a second telegram with a confirmation that a German delegation would arrive shortly to sign the treaty.

On 28 June 1919, Germany signed the [[Treaty of Versailles]], a peace treaty which formally ended the state of war and imposed various punitive measures upon Germany, including [[Treaty of Versailles#Military restrictions|military restriction]], [[Treaty of Versailles#Territorial changes|loss of territory and colonies]], [[Treaty of Versailles#Reparations| war debt, and effective acceptance of blame for the initiation of hostilities in World War I]]. At the time of the armistice, an attempted [[German Revolution of 1918–19|Communist revolution]] transpired (October 1918-August 1919) , resulting in the abdication of the [[Wilhelm II, German Emperor|Emperor of Germany]] in November 1918, and what became known as the [[Weimar Republic]] was subsequently established in the wake of the uprising. The transition from [[monarchy]] to [[republic]] was difficult, and many in the new government were not supportive of the democratic system of government. The officer class gave little support to the Republic, and Germany was forced to borrow money from the United States and others to pay its [[war reparations|war debt]], imposed by the [[Treaty of Versailles]]. In the early 1920s a period of [[hyperinflation]] made the [[Reichsmark]] almost worthless. In January 1922, one [[US Dollar]] was worth 191 Marks, but by November of the same year it was equal to 4,200,000,000 Marks.{{cite web|last=Kalfus|first=Richard|title=Weimar Republic 1919-1923|url=users.stlcc.edu/rkalfus/PDFs/018b.pdf|publisher=St. Luis Community College|accessdate=6 May 2014}}

In 1932, [[Adolf Hitler]] was appointed [[List of Chancellors of Germany#Weimar Republic (Reichskanzler) (1919–1933)|Chancellor of the Reich]] following a contentious election. Under Hitler's leadership, the [[Reichstag (Nazi Germany)|Reichstag]] turned the government into an effective [[dictatorship]] under Hitler's oversight on 21 March 1933 with the passage of the [[Enabling Act of 1933]], and the economic hardships were significantly diminished via implementation of new economic and social policies. After five years in power, Hitler [[Anschluss|annexed Austria]], former component of the [[Austro-Hungarian Empire]] (allies of the former [[German Empire]]), into Germany, despite such an act (specifically, "prohibition on the merging of Austria with Germany without the consent of the League of Nations") being banned by both the [[Treaty of Saint-Germain-en-Laye (1919)|Treaty of Saint-Germain-en-Laye]] and the [[Treaty of Versailles]]. In early November 1938, the [[First Vienna Award]] was signed, allowing Germany to seize the [[Sudetenland]], a German-speaking area of [[Czechoslovakia]] which was formerly a part of the [[German Empire]]-allied [[Austro-Hungarian Empire]]. Soon after, Germany invaded the rest of Czechoslovakia and also gained [[Memelland]] (part of the former German Empire from 1871-1920) through the [[1939 German ultimatum to Lithuania]].

While some sources claim Hitler still wanted more, to create [[Lebensraum]], or "living space", for Germany, other sources claim evidence of [[Ethnic cleansing|hostility]] on behalf of Polish [[partisan (military)|partisans]] toward [[Germans|ethnic Germans]] in the [[Polish Corridor|Danzig Corridor]] (territory lost to [[Germany]] as a result of the [[Treaty of Versailles]]) which may have served as a motivating factor for the [[Invasion of Poland|German invasion]] (often portrayed as [[propaganda]] to justify German [[expansionism]]).

Two [[Western powers]], the [[United Kingdom]] and [[France]], gave [[Anglo-Polish_military_alliance#British_Guarantee_to_Poland|guarantees]] to [[Poland]] that they would declare war if Polish independence came under threat, as presented in a statement to the [[House of Commons]] by British [[Prime Minister]] [[Neville Chamberlain]] 31 March 1939 (formalized by the British 6 April 1939; not ratified until 4 September 1939 by the French):

{{quote|… in the event of any action which clearly threatened Polish independence, and which the Polish Government accordingly considered it vital to resist with their national forces, His Majesty's Government would feel themselves bound at once to lend the Polish Government all support in their power. They have given the Polish Government an assurance to this effect.

I may add that the French Government have authorised me to make it plain that they stand in the same position in this matter as do His Majesty's Government.[avalon.law.yale.edu/wwii/blbk17.asp Statement by the Prime Minister in the House of Commons on March 31, 1939.]}}

Although they honoured these guarantees by declaring war soon after Germany's [[Invasion of Poland]] on 1 September 1939,{{cite web|last=Rapten|first=Pema Dechen|title=Political Disorder: The Weimar Republic and Revolt 1918-23|url=mtholyoke.edu/~rapte22p/classweb/interwarperiod/politicaldisorder.html|publisher=Mount Holyoke College|accessdate=6 May 2014}} and although the [[Dominions]] of the British Empire quickly followed suit, so little
practical assistance was given to Poland, which was soon defeated, that in its early stages the war declared by Britain and France was described as a [[Phoney War]].

Further, neither the [[British Empire]], nor the [[France|French]], ever declared war upon the [[Soviet Union]], which invaded Poland on 17 September 1939 (17 days after [[Nazi Germany]] invaded from the West) and held sway over the former-Polish territory at the war's conclusion, having become a part of the [[Allies of World War II|Allied front]] in the course of the [[World War II|war]]. At the insistence of [[Joseph Stalin]], the post-war [[Yalta Conference]] in 1945 sanctioned the formation of a new provisional pro-Communist coalition government in Moscow, which ignored the [[Polish government-in-exile]] based in [[London]]; a move which angered many Poles, who considered it a betrayal by the [[Allies of World War II|Allies]], and, as a result, [[Anti-Communism in the Communist Bloc|as elsewhere in Communist Europe]], the Soviet occupation of Poland met with [[Cursed soldiers|armed resistance]] from the outset which continued into the fifties. The consequences of the [[Yalta Conference]] subsequently added new permanence to the end of [[Poland#Postwar communism|Polish independence]] on 22 July 1952 with the creation of the [[People's Republic of Poland]], a [[Communist]] [[puppet state]] of the [[Soviet Union]] which held sway over the territory from its inception in 1952, until [[Poland]] once again achieved [[independence]] on 13 September 1989, following the toppling of the [[Communist]] regime and preceding the [[dissolution of the Soviet Union]].

In conclusion:

Jews.

And a country only has as many Jews as it allows, and thus, as many as it deserves.

Ignore this poster OP, he is of jewish descent.

No, I'm of German descent you Hebrew twit.

And nothing I said was false - and you know it.

Silence juden.

Make me, frog.

After your daily prayers, of course.

And if you can see me through that veil.

Go back to counting your jew gold.

Make me, frog.
Oh, you can't.
Just like you can't get effectively defend your lands and women and culture.
Because you're overcome with apathy and tolerance and weakness, instilled as a result of sucking Jewish cock for so long.

Shut up, frog.

And you failed.
Then you sucked Jewish cock, hard, and ensured your final doom.

You deserve this, frog.

I'm sorry I don't speak Hebrew.

Viva la French white people! Viva la Pétain!

They say they are anti-racist, but what they are is anti-white.

You get this for killing the leader of the Templar and attempting to keep the mystery of inequity out of europe.

OP, see this?

This is what is wrong with your country.

And, clearly, you deserve what is happening to you.

Kek.

> Viva la Pétain!

Pfffthahaha.

Its like 1 am in France, and you frogs should get to bed - you have to be up early for fajr and your day-to-day slow-boiling grind.

Vous êtes un petit homme avec une petite épée.

Que Dieu bénisse de Molay.

Sorry, I don't speak the amphibian cuckold tongue.

;^}

Jesus Christ, at least know French before making such statements.

It's vive les Français (de souche) or vive Pétain.

He said you are a small man with a small sword.

A frog hiding behind his faggy frog tongue to conceal his insults.

How typical.

France is full of cuckold and mudfolk, and you frogs deserve ever nigger and Jew you've got - and you've got nobody to blame but yourselves.

uhhh, Norman French was the official language of the English ruling class for hundreds of years.

And I don't speak defeatism. Your words are meaningless.

732, never forget.

Patriotisme dump?
Patriotisme dump.

I find it delightful that you think that makes a strong argument.

After all - when the question is asked, "Is there anyone more cuck'd, without going full Sweden, than the French?", the answer is clearly, "What about the English? The Sharia Capital of the World - London - is in their lands, after all.".

Nigger, you're done.

And you deserve it.

The corpses of those you killed are dragging you down with them, and it is the epitome of divine justice.

Get to bed Kermit, you've gotta be up for morning prayer in like 5 hours.

So what you are trying to say is that you are sick and tired of fighting the mudslime horse by yourself and you want help? No?

Not from you traitors.

You can boil in your crackpot, and we'll clean the scum out of your lands once they're done putting you to the sword and under the veil.

Its what you deserve, and I have no interest in saving a traitor from divine justice for the sake of having one more (traitorous frog) at my side.

I'll do without, thanks.

Blah blah blah. My love for the land of my ancestors is overflowing. I cannot help it. Get on your knees and suck my patriotism.

thx for the huge statue of that broad holding a torch

- America

You won't do shit because you are a cuckold who likes anal. I have no mercy for you juden.

Make me, frog.

Oh, again, you can't.

Enjoy your patriotism bro, go for it - I wouldn't begrudge a dying man his last cigarette.

Take a long drag before the long dark my frog-friend, because nobody is coming to save you - because you don't deserve to be saved.

You are traitors.
You are traitors to your people, you are traitors to your Gods - old and new - and there will be no salvation for the traitors.

Were you on fire, I wouldn't piss on you to put you out.
My people are dead and gone, because of you.

Think of me as the ghost of the men and women and children who died fighting in Berlin - come to laugh at the demise of those who sold their souls, and their folk, for the sake of shekels and faux-patriotism.

And believe me, amphibi-cuck: I am laughing.

Hahahahahahahahah.

You can't do a god damned thing.

And that's what makes your impotent rage all the more pleasing.

FYI: My ancestry comes out of Alsace-Lorraine, and you traitorous amphibi-cucks deserve it all.

All I heard was 'agagabloobloobloo'. Cry some more little child.

Brutal.

Sounds like an celebration of mediocrity

I understand - with all the 'Allah snackbar' being yelled outside, I'm sure its hard for you to hear, especially with those primitive frog 'ears'.

Go to bed amphibicuck - you have to be up early for fajr.

Be sure your veil is clean. For Allah.

Well nobody gives any fucks about the gay little plaque on the statue.

Ought to pry that shit off sometime.

And in 1903 that pretty much just meant "yeah ill take your assorted European peasants or whatever lol" because at that same time there were still numerous laws on the books that put a tight lid on non-white immigration.

What? Hunh? Speak up juden, your defeatism sounds a lot like german.

You Franzacken have no shame at all

No, that's alright.

Again, you have to get to bed, so you can be up early for prayer.

We wouldn't want the imam to be angry at you, now would we?

Protip: Defeatism only exists when you haven't already been defeated.
And you, France, are already dead.

Sleep tight!

Shed your tears elsewhere shlomo. The fire rises.

I didn't see any frogfags answer this yet.

Well, Godammit?

seems pretty contemporary fam

Traitorous amphibicucks know no shame.

That's what makes their demise, unlike in other places and peoples, so thoroughly deserved and amusing: Its hard not to laugh at a traitor panicking in realization that the world has a way of bringing back to you what you put forth.

France put forth traitorous intent and desire to suckle Jew cock - and, like some kind of Muslim-themed monkey's paw, their wish has come back to bite them. Hard.

Yeah, the fire rises alright…

… Problem is, in France at least, its the black flame of Islam, amphibicuck.

You either stand with us, or we destroy you. Tough decision to make I'm sure.

Are you blind?

Are you two about fucking done?

Burger fag, there ARE some good frogs left. This guy is obviously one of them. His country is cucked, and so is ours right now. Why NOT help him a little?

Frogfag, you're shitting all over your own thread by sucking bait and posting a lot of French shit we don't really care about.
France was once great; Make France Great Again.

No, I'm a different guy

But French aren't white.

What's so funny, amphibicuck, is that we once said the same to you - or have you forgotten?

Shall I remind you again, though I already did once in this thread?

Okay, I'll remind you again in a moment.

We offered to stand with you.
Well, first you tried to stab us in the back with that slimey back-handed trap you set in Poland with the Anglo-kikes.
Then we kicked the shit out of you.
And we treated you pretty well, all things considered.
At the end, many of your leaders even knew it - Patton spoke of such, your generals filled with shame and regret at having destroyed your brothers, for the sake of Russian dogs to rape and kill, for American- and Anglo-kikes to steal your glory.

But we already made you the offer to stand with us.
And then we wrecked your shit.
And then we died - no, then you helped to kill us.
For the shekels, for the Jews.

And you called yourselves heroes.
Look at you - you're still trying to pretend it didn't happen.
But it did.
And though we lost the battle, you and us both, lost the war… If it can be said to be over, even now, as I watch the zombified corpse of my homeland wander aimlessly into the waiting arms of hungry Islamic jackals.

But you'll never admit it.
Because you frogs know no shame, and have lost the ability to admit your failures and wrong-doings - like the British, your brothers in traitorous-blood, your fall from grace has damaged you, and now, you cannot face the loss of glory which is your reality, even as the jackals started to pick at your ankles, started then on your knees, and your thighs, and are now feasting upon the cleft between your fat stupid frog legs, and all you've got is images of the past and smug words in your frog tongue while looking nervously North across the sea to see the Anglo-kikels disappearing down a jackal's maw and the sounds of innummerable hungry 'yips' echoing over your shoulder from the South.

And you deserve it all.

Now, about that reminder…

Historical context
{{see also|Events preceding World War II in Europe}}
At the conclusion of the [[World War I|First World War]], the [[German Empire]] signed the [[First Armistice at Compiègne]] on 11 November 1918 as an end to hostilities with France, the British Empire, and the United States during the convoluted [[German Revolution of 1918–19]], which began 29 October 1918.

Negotiations between the Allied powers regarding post-war Europe started on 18 January 1919 in the [[Salle de l'Horloge]] at the [[French Foreign Ministry]] on the [[Quai d'Orsay]] in Paris. Initially, 70 delegates from 27 nations participated in the negotiations. The opposing nations of the [[German Empire]] and the [[Austro-Hungarian Empire]] were excluded from the negotiations. At first a "Council of Ten" comprising two delegates each from Britain, France, the United States, Italy and Japan met officially to decide the peace terms. It became the "Big Four" when Japan dropped out and the top person from each of the other four nations met in 145 closed sessions to make all the major decisions to be ratified by the entire assembly. In June 1919, the Allies declared that war would resume if the German government did not sign the treaty they had agreed to among themselves. The government headed by [[Philipp Scheidemann]] was unable to agree on a common position, and Scheidemann himself resigned rather than agree to sign the treaty. [[Gustav Bauer]], the head of the new government, sent a telegram stating his intention to sign the treaty if certain articles were withdrawn, including articles 227, 230 and 231. In response, the Allies issued an ultimatum stating that Germany would have to accept the treaty or face an invasion of Allied forces across the Rhine within 24 hours. On 23 June 1919, Bauer capitulated and sent a second telegram with a confirmation that a German delegation would arrive shortly to sign the treaty.

On 28 June 1919, Germany signed the [[Treaty of Versailles]], a peace treaty which formally ended the state of war and imposed various punitive measures upon Germany, including [[Treaty of Versailles#Military restrictions|military restriction]], [[Treaty of Versailles#Territorial changes|loss of territory and colonies]], [[Treaty of Versailles#Reparations| war debt, and effective acceptance of blame for the initiation of hostilities in World War I]]. At the time of the armistice, an attempted [[German Revolution of 1918–19|Communist revolution]] transpired (October 1918-August 1919) , resulting in the abdication of the [[Wilhelm II, German Emperor|Emperor of Germany]] in November 1918, and what became known as the [[Weimar Republic]] was subsequently established in the wake of the uprising. The transition from [[monarchy]] to [[republic]] was difficult, and many in the new government were not supportive of the democratic system of government. The officer class gave little support to the Republic, and Germany was forced to borrow money from the United States and others to pay its [[war reparations|war debt]], imposed by the [[Treaty of Versailles]]. In the early 1920s a period of [[hyperinflation]] made the [[Reichsmark]] almost worthless. In January 1922, one [[US Dollar]] was worth 191 Marks, but by November of the same year it was equal to 4,200,000,000 Marks.{{cite web|last=Kalfus|first=Richard|title=Weimar Republic 1919-1923|url=users.stlcc.edu/rkalfus/PDFs/018b.pdf|publisher=St. Luis Community College|accessdate=6 May 2014}}

In 1932, [[Adolf Hitler]] was appointed [[List of Chancellors of Germany#Weimar Republic (Reichskanzler) (1919–1933)|Chancellor of the Reich]] following a contentious election. Under Hitler's leadership, the [[Reichstag (Nazi Germany)|Reichstag]] turned the government into an effective [[dictatorship]] under Hitler's oversight on 21 March 1933 with the passage of the [[Enabling Act of 1933]], and the economic hardships were significantly diminished via implementation of new economic and social policies. After five years in power, Hitler [[Anschluss|annexed Austria]], former component of the [[Austro-Hungarian Empire]] (allies of the former [[German Empire]]), into Germany, despite such an act (specifically, "prohibition on the merging of Austria with Germany without the consent of the League of Nations") being banned by both the [[Treaty of Saint-Germain-en-Laye (1919)|Treaty of Saint-Germain-en-Laye]] and the [[Treaty of Versailles]]. In early November 1938, the [[First Vienna Award]] was signed, allowing Germany to seize the [[Sudetenland]], a German-speaking area of [[Czechoslovakia]] which was formerly a part of the [[German Empire]]-allied [[Austro-Hungarian Empire]]. Soon after, Germany invaded the rest of Czechoslovakia and also gained [[Memelland]] (part of the former German Empire from 1871-1920) through the [[1939 German ultimatum to Lithuania]].

While some sources claim Hitler still wanted more, to create [[Lebensraum]], or "living space", for Germany, other sources claim evidence of [[Ethnic cleansing|hostility]] on behalf of Polish [[partisan (military)|partisans]] toward [[Germans|ethnic Germans]] in the [[Polish Corridor|Danzig Corridor]] (territory lost to [[Germany]] as a result of the [[Treaty of Versailles]]) which may have served as a motivating factor for the [[Invasion of Poland|German invasion]] (often portrayed as [[propaganda]] to justify German [[expansionism]]).

Two [[Western powers]], the [[United Kingdom]] and [[France]], gave [[Anglo-Polish_military_alliance#British_Guarantee_to_Poland|guarantees]] to [[Poland]] that they would declare war if Polish independence came under threat, as presented in a statement to the [[House of Commons]] by British [[Prime Minister]] [[Neville Chamberlain]] 31 March 1939 (formalized by the British 6 April 1939; not ratified until 4 September 1939 by the French):

{{quote|… in the event of any action which clearly threatened Polish independence, and which the Polish Government accordingly considered it vital to resist with their national forces, His Majesty's Government would feel themselves bound at once to lend the Polish Government all support in their power. They have given the Polish Government an assurance to this effect.

I may add that the French Government have authorised me to make it plain that they stand in the same position in this matter as do His Majesty's Government.[avalon.law.yale.edu/wwii/blbk17.asp Statement by the Prime Minister in the House of Commons on March 31, 1939.]}}

Although they honoured these guarantees by declaring war soon after Germany's [[Invasion of Poland]] on 1 September 1939,{{cite web|last=Rapten|first=Pema Dechen|title=Political Disorder: The Weimar Republic and Revolt 1918-23|url=mtholyoke.edu/~rapte22p/classweb/interwarperiod/politicaldisorder.html|publisher=Mount Holyoke College|accessdate=6 May 2014}} and although the [[Dominions]] of the British Empire quickly followed suit, so little
practical assistance was given to Poland, which was soon defeated, that in its early stages the war declared by Britain and France was described as a [[Phoney War]].

Further, neither the [[British Empire]], nor the [[France|French]], ever declared war upon the [[Soviet Union]], which invaded Poland on 17 September 1939 (17 days after [[Nazi Germany]] invaded from the West) and held sway over the former-Polish territory at the war's conclusion, having become a part of the [[Allies of World War II|Allied front]] in the course of the [[World War II|war]]. At the insistence of [[Joseph Stalin]], the post-war [[Yalta Conference]] in 1945 sanctioned the formation of a new provisional pro-Communist coalition government in Moscow, which ignored the [[Polish government-in-exile]] based in [[London]]; a move which angered many Poles, who considered it a betrayal by the [[Allies of World War II|Allies]], and, as a result, [[Anti-Communism in the Communist Bloc|as elsewhere in Communist Europe]], the Soviet occupation of Poland met with [[Cursed soldiers|armed resistance]] from the outset which continued into the fifties. The consequences of the [[Yalta Conference]] subsequently added new permanence to the end of [[Poland#Postwar communism|Polish independence]] on 22 July 1952 with the creation of the [[People's Republic of Poland]], a [[Communist]] [[puppet state]] of the [[Soviet Union]] which held sway over the territory from its inception in 1952, until [[Poland]] once again achieved [[independence]] on 13 September 1989, following the toppling of the [[Communist]] regime and preceding the [[dissolution of the Soviet Union]].

Traitors.

seconded

wtf is wrong with you people. you're - WE'RE - losing global hegemony and you're circlejerking about 1066 or some shit?!? Fuck you!

This is exactly why our Founders said don't get involved with fucking Europeans. You faggots have your heads up your asses

Only a fool forgets the traitors within.

The traitor is the plague.

The French and the British cannot be trusted any further than the Jew can.

If you don't realize that, you've not really swallowed the pill yet, just let some of it dissolve on your tongue.

It's a meme famfuck

Oh? So now we're tossing merry old England, along with Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland into the oven with the Jews, are we?

Go get wasted, m8.

German, I trust?

Anyway, I don't need to trust them to do anything but fucking defend themselves. Remember, Europe is a US client state, more or less, no offense. And, as such, part of the global strategy is to weaken them. We need a strong Europe, not one full of soccer hooligans that won't do anything but get in a fist fight at the next Manchester match. It's fucking bullshit.

And, don't tell me Germany is any better. Them and the French can't quit getting up each others' asses, and the goddamn Germans have been fucking the rest of Europe by running larger deficits and the rest of the world by running an export-driven economy. Germany can't really talk though I def sympathize with her position during the Great War period, as many Americans did at the time

Memecest!

I hate to admit but sadly yes this is the result. :-(

Vive la France !

If only Hitler had been French.

Most of France didn't even fight against him. Vichy France was always the legitimate government, 'Free France' were a bunch of commie nigger jews.

Fuck are you talking about ? When France was controlled, most Commies had a free Out of Jail pass because of the Pact between the 3th Reich and Russia.

Most people who fought against Vichy and the Third Reich were Nationalist who didn't want France to be under Germany's authority. Nowadays, leftist historians really like to push the agenda about how commies were killed by thousands during this era.

Communist lies. Vichy France was more nationalist than Napoleon's France ever was.

Chacun voit midi à sa porte.

Both side were Nationalist, I'm not saying Vichy was wrong on every level but Commies were hiding behind Vichy, after 43, they simply stopped talking about their political beliefs. That's why you can see a lot of articles about old socialist doing great favors for both Vichy and the Third Reich before '43.

I don't know why but France is going full self-hate those last years.
We won't celebrate Austerlitz but we sent a boat to take part in the Trafalgar celebration.
It's just one of many exemples.

Communist lies. The real commies were the 'Free French.'

MUH D&C SHILL !
THEY HAD IT COMING !
The americano-sionist empire knows no shame.

Prove me all the commie elite went to Britain and France's colonies after the loss of the war, I'm waiting.

Why would I try to prove something that's not true? You are mentally retarded, get off the internet.

Yet you can't bring anything to help your claims champ, go out and take a walk, seems like your brain could use some oxygen.

My claims are not even extraordinary. Free France were a degenerate bunch of hipsters who hid in basements with their commie buddies, and Vichy France reigned supreme until Britain and America ruined all the fun. This is common knowledge. If I have to give you a source for something that is accepted as common then you are the retard here.

So can the welsh go?
We're still suffering under direct rule by a foreign country.

The free french military were a pretty crazy crowd.
Vengeful and disapproving of niggers. Hell they demanded the USA not send niggers to aid in the liberation of Paris. Cos they didn't want niggers on camera during the victory.

Vichy France was just the parts of France that weren't strategically relevant to anyone.

Toppest of lels. Literally only White people are suffering from state-racism.

The nice thing, though, is that you could get those popular and then unleash a massive firebomb, killing all the nogs.

It serves them right for the "revolution" AKA killing all the White people.

France has been fucked since Robespierre fam
you legalized sodomy 300 years ago whereas your neighbor across the channel only did so 60 years ago
Also treating the natives of your colonies as equals if they learned French as another example
you've always been one step ahead of everyone else in Western Europe on the progressive highway to hell so you really should stop being surprised and just thank your lucky stars Sweden overtook you a while ago as most cucked country in Europe

Ive never understood this.

Doesn't de-colonisation mean removing people non native from a country?

i.e. when the Brits and French set up shot in Africa, that was colonisation, when they left again, that was de-colonisation.

So shouldn't stuff like "de-colonisation" of a university involve removing non-native whites (or whoevers native to that country, i.e. whites being removed from Asian universities).

Ohhhhhh, don't even.

They also went mad when the allies refused to enter Paris despite the Parisian insurrection controlling 90% of the town and progress being made everywhere else. After two weeks they disobeyed a direct order from the allied and entered Paris on their own.

Probably not, if there is a lot of Muslims there, there is going to be some "internalized colonialism" going on.

Seriously.

Can I go to shit like this claiming my people are oppressed natives?

The sad thing is, the only colonization going on right now is in Europe and America by non-whites.

Technically only you and other ethnic Europeans are eligible to join that camp

But you didn't fight, you frogs surrendered :^)

Don't forget how the French Revolution also destroyed regionale identiteter
Liberté, égalité, fraternité sounds gay.
Travail, famille, patrie is better

Kike on a pike here, I'm disgusted that these are the same people going MUH SIX MILLION yet are making actual concentration camps. WWIII is approaching folks, I hope you've been going to your local shooting range

Yes

/thread

The way I understand it it's the opposite, a camp for nonwhites to chill.
Mark.

Oh, so did I just misread the OP? guess it's time for bed then.

Hi user :^)

Tell me french fag, what happened to your country?
They show at least something about any European Country in German TV, but the last time i heard from france was when i watched Fort Boyard about 15 years ago. I never understood the ruleset because there were no subtitles but it was awesome. Always gave me a giggle seeing those dwarfs running around.

It is nearly as French culture stoped leaking into Germany 10-15 years ago.

I'll be honest, as a frog too, I don't… really care ?
Don't get me wrong, it's obviously retarded, but this entire ruse cruise is worthless and pretty much void. It isn't state-funded, it isn't even funded in anything actually, it's literally two girls who got together and said "hey let's get people to pay for our next vacation".
You don't have a single news outlet talking about it outside of this, these two girls are complete unknowns, they have zero influence and they're so dumb they make numerous typos on their official page, ones so simple that even merely typing it into word would've shown you you forgot a letter or some other shit.

Stop being alarmists. This is a worthless thing made by two non-existent women. Their youtube account's got three followers and the video they're linking on their main page got less than 2000 views in more than a month, which is even less than one of the girl's amount of twitter followers. Their fundraiser got almost 6000€ (which is a lot, mind you) by 115 people (which is fucking nothing, and implies that everyone donated on average around 50€, which just means even the donators are rich little kids who want to feel good by liking their buddies' tweets and nothing else (also it's likely that the majority of donors are people who can't go and are donating so that they can still someone "be part of this" or some shit). Why should anyone care ? It's like saying that all of America is dead because a teen made a mean post on tumblr. Seriously, why does it matter ?
This thing will receive the attention of twelve people in total and they'll have five who'll be willing to maybe come, namely : themselves and three friends. So they'll just have a glorified holiday together. That's it.
Does it seriously matter ?

Also it's actually illegal in France (controlling who gets to enjoy a specific service according to skin color and origins) to do something like that so if you want to destroy this crap, call law enforcement or any other thing that will get rid of it or any other thing instead of crying on Holla Forums.

Anyway, I also looked a bit deeper into that shit, there are even funnier parts :
- they share a lengthy retarded article about "we're totally not in support of charlie hebdo, they're islamophobes !", with idiotic and out-of-context arguments;
- one of the two girls prides herself as being as active "on the field" as on twitter, which is immediately a redflag:
- the planning is actually quite funny, with things such as "afro-feminism", "fight for the jailing system's abolition", "redefine reality : political artistic creation atelier", "how humanitarian NGOs serve imperialism's interests", a talk on the case of Palestine (careful if you're a kike, it's not unlikely they'll hate on you)… this is crazy and hilarious;
- IT'S FREE FOR KIDS WHO ARE YOUNGER THAN SIX BOYO MMMH NICE HOLIDAY MOM GOOD THING YOU TOOK ME OVER TO SOME SHIT CAMP WHERE I WON'T UNDERSTAND EVEN A BILLIONTH OF THE WORDS USED

Do a breivik.
Do it for him user.
youtu.be/8UskCJgO6pM

Fuck off cuckfrog.