Trump's VP picks revealed

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/15/ben-carson-reveals-five-trump-vp-list/

Other urls found in this thread:

electionbettingodds.com/VicePresident.html
nysun.com/national/palin-only-flag-in-my-office-is-israeli/86671/
cnn.com/2016/05/15/politics/donald-trump-national-border-control-podcast/index.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/15/baked-alaska-donald-trump-song-maga-anthem/
change.org/p/donald-trump-memes-for-trump
conservatives4palin.com…
numbersusa.com/content/my/congress/1211/gradescoresheet
amren.com/features/2013/12/white-renegade-of-the-year/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/732019210185003009
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck man, I was hoping for Ben Garrison or Steven Anderson. I guess we didn't meme hard enough guys…

He didn't say they're all the people user, just that they're on the list.

No, that’s the full list.

Fuck’s sake, Trump; what are you doing?! At least pick Christie. That’ll force New Jersey to go red and you won’t have people killing you.

Because, come on, everyone else on that list ensures a Trump assassination.

He's gonna pick a lady to steal Hillary's thunder. I just hope it's not Sarah Palin because she's cancer. Is there any other republican female senator/governor?

I fucking hope not.

degdeg

Why not Jim Webb

What about Jeff Sessions?

Palin
Cruz
Kasich
Rubio
Christie

Wow how about no. Out of all those I'd pick Chrispie. Even if he is a fatass.

He better fucking pick Krispy Kreme.

heil'd

Christie or even Gowdy could be a good AG. Carson as Surgeon General. Cruz, Kasich, Rubio, and Palin would be shit VP choices.

You're right. The actual WaPo article boiled down to Carson saying the other prez candidates were in consideration, and then WaPo blowing it out of proportion and shitting on Carson for having loose lips.

A shitty, but unsurprising, list.

Christie is the only reasonable choice among those

And then 80% of the article was a hit piece on Carson

And the article was written by Ben Terris, the fag who started the Michelle Fields scandal.

So it's fucking nothing. Terris is just trying to get "Trump wants Palin as VP" in the snarky news.

Has to be a troll list.

He's outright stated that Rubio isn't on this list. This is fake and gay.

I don't believe Trump would consider that dumb bitch palin. She was the catalyst for Mccains loss.

Breibart is full of shit

I believe Trump said "five or six" makes in mind. None of the people named will be his running mate.

Going to be honest that doesn't really seem legitimate

Trump wouldn't survive a month with someone like Rubio as VP.

Hope so.

Yet another time Trump is showing the (((MSM))) that it's full of shit.

Jeus, that's a terrible list. I hope there are better choices he hasn't talked about.

Talking about Palin is good though. She may not be the best tool in the box, and I wouldn't want her for VP, but she's good for the "muh - women" angle. Given Palin actually worked to get where she is, and Hillary just fucked Bill and not all that well, considering all the "extra-maritial relief" he required

(it's part of the meme)

Yuck.

Moon man! Where the fuck is Moon man?

oh fuck if he picks palin I am fucking done with life

all of them are neo-cohens and we just got fucking played like a 16 year old girl behind the freewheel at the county fair

THIS

I'm not trusting anything until Trump himself says it.

Do you mean Newt Gingritch or that Moonman?

Don't worry man. This list is completely fake. It's been revealed to be fake Trump explicitly stated that Rubio isn't on the list but he's in the article so I wouldn't trust a thing about it

Now, let's talk about who he probably does have on the list. Definitely Newt Gingrich, who else?

You guys realize that the VP doesn't do jack shit right?

Tell that to LBJ

jfk wasn't even that good

Palin? Not to be VP, but to have on the list to have her get talked about. Given she's a woman politician who got there through hard work, and Clinton got there by marrying Bill

Ron Paul pls Kek, make this one true

Senator Sessions I think this guy might get it, tbh

He's just feeding the pigeons, anons. It's going to be Newt Gingrich.

electionbettingodds.com/VicePresident.html

KD: 0:1

Yea they are on the list under the header "no fucking way"

Trump hasnt made a single wrong move yet there is 0 chance he is actually considering any of them. Even palin would be a terrible choice because she comes off as insane.

When Trump actually reveals his vp choice yoyr minds are going to be fucking Dr. Danielsan enlightenment tier blown

Sarah Eskimo Bimbo Palin?

That's it, I'm moving to Siberia.

What happens if the VP dies of old age in office?

Oh thank fuck. I'd fucking kill myself if Trump picked Lubio as VP.

I'm not sure if they pick a new VP.

However, I know that the one who gets the presidency if both the Pres and VP die is the speaker of the house, Paul Ryan, which we definetly don't want.

I love that he didn't outright announce who it is but made a list saying "well, one of these people COULD be the pick"

Watch cruz, kasich and marco do a 180 in their attitude towards trump and start licking his shoes for the chance to get a little of their power back, further revealing how little loyalty they have.

No idea. Google may know. I'm guessing whoever under him gets shifted up. It's been a while, but i think it's the speaker of the house or something.

sage because you guys convinced me the list isn't confirmed and just clickb8

That would explain a lot actually. Also why Benzo Ben announced it. A bit of distance, a bit of loyalty regarding Trump.

NIMBLE NACVIGATOR!

FAKE AND GAY

screenshot this

shit/10

I hope this is just disruption though.

He should pick Laura Ingraham.

Maybe the Speaker of the House becomes VP? Nah, I'm not sure.

Why Gingrinch over Sessions?

The Grinch seems sycophantic; does he have the will to carry on the policies if the Emperor falls?

The best VP pick would be either of the Pauls, Ron for maximum over-troll or Rand to act as a sensible Establishment Outsider(TM), he would politically would be stronger because he plays the Washington game which his father never had any taste for. the Paul name carries allot of clout among the libertarian week-end patriot tea-party crowd and Trump grabbing either of them could help those types move ever more rightward than Trump has already accomplished.

Or hell just pick Eric Trump, I haven't seen anything about him to make me not like him and we're pretty sure at this point he's a Holla Forumsack himself. Plus it would be a major move toward scementing the Trump dynasty in the public conscience for when Barron comes of age to assume the throne that's being prepared for him.

Please get him the fuck out of Virginia.

Paul's would be a good choice for cross party appeal too, as would Webb.

I don't think there are many libertarians who would vote for Hillary over Trump. Could be wrong though, Holla Forums libertarians are quite a different breed to "standard" libertarians.

List is fake, move along.

pic related, Rubio denied wanting to be Trump's VP.

These all suck, but probably the more reasonable options are:

I don't see why he even put rato and rubot on there. After he spent so much energy discrediting them, and attacking their character, how could he possibly pick them? It would look retarded and create division in the government.

If he wants an underling who antagonizes him at every turn, he might as well pick sandberg. At least he will pull in vast swathes of dem defectors.

But I don't get why not have:

Just in a purely strategic sense even these seem superior to Trump's list. His list reminds me of the old RPG joke about looting armor off dead dudes you just killed despite the armor.

It's an old intelligence trick, you tell different people different misinformation and watch how the cards unfold, like running water through pipes to find a leak. You know who the spy is based on what 'secret" gets out.

Trumps playing the long-game.

jesus Grinch? what the hell is charlie manson doing these days?

Trump is choosing the VP as who will get him the most votes in the election by demographic or state

All of them are him trying to secure more votes and get more of the party behind him.

How does this work?

Clever way of doing it

Trump should seriously dump this committee. Hell let the people throw some suggestions out there. I bet we could do a better job. I mean really now.

Christie is in too much hot water with his own scandal even though I like him.

Scott Brown would be a solid pick.

I don't think there are any libertarians supporting Hillary, but there are some consistent conservatives™ who will vote Hillary. Also, a lot of the "dude weed" lolbergs are voting Sanders.

Trump is not going to pick Lyin' Ted, Little Marco, or 1 for 41 Kasich. He is not retarded.

He is also not going to pick Sarah Palin after watching her performance as a running mate in 2008 because he is not retarded.

I was expecting Carson and Christie, but the other GOP candidates, really?

So, Pat Buchanan?

Fake. Rubio and Palin have both said they aren't going to do it.

I really like this idea. It would be a perfect Trump troll to shake anyone who has second thoughts about him. I also think it's possible. Remember when Trump said that he was hoping Obama was "being sneaky" when he announced the withdrawal date for Iraq in order to lull them into a false sense of security? I think he's doing something like that.

THIS

If Trump wants the perfect storm of a female VP he'll grab Coulter she's been cheer leading for him since he first uttered the word wall.

Seconding this, Teflon Don and Iron Ann is the perfect team. Palin is retarded and her family has massive issues.

I'm sure they had a huge list, and Carson is just listing 5 of that list. I sincerely doubt it will be any of these people.

That would be good. That said, a lot of Holla Forums's suggestions are terrible. Trump needs someone who is in contrast to him in some manner, either in demeanor or demographic or at the most someone who is a softer version of him.

Coulter brings no one new to his side.

You know it, nigga.

I swear to god if that list is true he has gone full retard

Trump doesn't need him, he has evangelicals in a lock, teaparty conservatives are also in a lock, right wing cuckservatives don't matter
Only logical choice here, but I think Trump can win Ohio without him as well
Useless, he doesn't need Rubio
Okay, but he'd bring unwanted scrutiny and bad association because of Bridgegate
A complete mess, probably lost 2008 for McCain.

All garbage picks honestly.

I don't know enough about Gingrich to know what his loyalties would be, but I do know that as Speaker of the House in the 90's he was instrumental in blocking much of Bill Clinton's agenda.

Actually, ever since the Trump vs. Warren twitter war, Warren's been going up in the odds quickly while Kain is dropping, so I think it's going to end up being Warren. And I think that's exactly what Trump wanted. It looks like Hillary may have fallen right into his trap, because she seems to actually believe the left-wing media when it claims that Warren won the twitter war…

No. That is the one you pick if you want a knife slid into your back on your third day in the WH.

Carson and Paul are the only other Republican candidates that are worth even the tiniest bit of a shit. I do agree with your assessment of Christie, though.

President Donald Trump
Vice President Jeff Sessions
Secretary of State Sheriff David Clarke
Attorney General Chris Christie
Surgeon General Dr. Ben Carson

Don't misconstrue my analysis, if you do pick Kasich that'll give the chance of getting JFK'd, and for just Ohio? Wouldn't happen.

Paul is good, but he's sort of a cuck, and doesn't bring really much in terms of the electorate. Lolbertarians aren't that numerous, and would vote Gary Johnson if they did vote.

N I M B L E
I
M
B
L
E

Gingrich - even though he's a (((Bohemian Grove))) goer has defended Trump quite a bit. He's also had a lot of experience dealing with the Clintons. Plus, I want my moon base and it'd be funny to meme both Kek and MoonMan into the White House.

This is also a good pic too.

This list is a false flag. Trump got Carson to "leak" those names to make it look like he is willing to welcome a conservative insider and unite the party. Once he gets the nom, he will reveal his real choice, and the GOP will look upon him and despair.

I am a tad disappointed.
But can understand the why. Getting someone with a political history onboard is important.
Soothes the butthurt of the party establishment.

Is there anyone who's on the fence about Hillary v Trump? Are there large swaths of the voting public that really don't know which of the two they're going to be voting for?

Would a moderate conservative really shor epeople up to Trump that were considering Hillary as their pick?

It just seems out there to me that people haven't already picked their side. Coulter would be the strongest pick to energize Trumps core base.

there isn't a single good choice there. has to be disinfo, otherwise I'm getting nervous.

Why does Holla Forums like Sessions?

Low energy list. Hope it's fake, otherwise the tendrils of the (((Powers that Be))) are working fast.

Really stronk on immigration, first senator to endorse Trump.

That's about it.

I can buy Cruz, Kasich, and Christie being considered. But not Palin or Rubio.

He's strongly against illegal immigration and against giving them citizenship.

He voted against the bank bailouts (only 24 others did this)

If any of those 5 are picked, Hillary earned a new vote.

VP pick has an insignificant effect on voting. Even in the VPs state.

IMO this list is fake but it was revealed by Trump to some people in different versions to see who will rat him out.

I remember some other celebrity doing the same.7
sage for spweculation

He's anti-White Genocide, and also surprisingly voted against the bank bailouts.

So i've been thinking. This list could be true and i'm just talking out of my ass in disbelief or this is just another plan to own the news cycle and have reporters talking about him over and over again

Out of any of those, it should be Palin. Trump's just the kind of guy to pick Palin because he knows the late night comedy circuit will be making fun of her again and it's free publicity, and she'll trigger the leftists to hell. She'll also deflect the woman card that Hillary has. And Palin genuinely hates the establishment. The other candidates mean Trump might be assassinated.

I doubt it will be a senator like Sessions or Rand, as Trump will need every bit of help he can get in the House. I think he said he wants an ex-governor or something.

Fucking moron.

If true, then yeah; that list is horrible. I'd be worried about any list that doesn't include a Paul, to be honest.

Gowdy I liked before he supported Cruz. Gowdy is a POS.

I'd take sessions or gingrich, but krispy kreme is the only viable person in that list if it's accurate, which I doubt. I think Trump is trolling with the list to get his opposition to expend money and time on opposition research.

Palin should be his new "John Miller."

She'd be essentially teflon. She would hold no real power but leftists couldn't help but piss themselves over attacking her while having no real argument against Trump's sound decision-making, continually making the media look like the retarded fucking clown kikes they are.

But loves and worships the kikes behind the "establishment"

Palin: 'Only Flag in My Office' Is Israeli
nysun.com/national/palin-only-flag-in-my-office-is-israeli/86671/

What the hell, Gowdy? I liked that he went after Hilary but Cruz? Really? Fuck's sake.

THIS. Trump is presently in "unification" mode - trying to win over the less entrenched members of the establishment - and more importantly, the voters.

Ben Carson is doing his job by basically leaking to the press "hey, remember that guy you liked better than Trump - whoever that was? They might be Trump's VP!"

Trump's actual VP will probably be none of the above. Before he went full NeverTrump, Kasich MIGHT have been a contender just because Trump is so exactly mirroring Reagan's path to the White House, and Reagan secured the nomination by picking an establishment tool as his VP. But not now.

President replaces the VP with someone of his choosing.

This happened with Spiro Agnew resigned and Gerald Ford was picked to replace him.

Section 2. Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

Jesus Christ this thread is proof that half of you retards can't read for shit or don't even bother to look at the article. These five aren't the whole list.

This is fake, but its still a smart play to put something like this out. Keeps Trump in the news cycle. There's a reason why VP picks are extremely hush-hush until they come out: opposition research. The longer Trump can delay naming a VP, the less time shillary has to dig through the closet looking for skeletons. Releasing a list like this is most likely misdirection.

Yeah, and? Every fucking politician including Trump has an Israel-worship stench. No one gives a shit about your concern-trolling. The goal is to move the Overton Window toward American nationalism, not to DUDEWAIT4HITLER.

I think Sleepy Doc is giving the media a fake list. This way the talking heads can all sqwuack at each other for a bt, the cruz missiles can all think Trump was at least humoring their rat god, and rhe Trump camp can look at how the net reacts. Remember, centipedes are nimble navigators.

If he takes him I'm officially off the train.

I think I can even take Rafael his assassination is all but guaranteed if he actually did that, but not Rubio.

Not even Kasich…

Christie I'm ok with

Yea he endorsed Cruz, he's a GOPe bitch.

He should have had Allen West as a possibility.
He'd have the shitskin vote in the bag despite West openly stating he hates welfare niggers and would gladly pistol whip more Muslim POW's if given the chance.

Or there's another possibility. That you're not memeing a single Goddamn thing because that's ridiculous, and you think Donald Trump is your meme candidate because you're only paying attention to the positive aspects of Donald Trump because the campaign shills are doing a successful job of marginalizing any and all criticism of Trump. Meanwhile in reality he's 100% pro-establishment, a massive zionist, and is nothing like the mental image that has been planted in your head by the cult of personality that the astroturfers have been spreading since around August or September of last year on this board. I mean Sarah fucking Palin for Christ's sake. And Ted Cruz? What will you faggots say if Trump starts showing up being all buddy buddy with Cruz or Rubio or something. After all the hatred and shit talking you guys did about those two faggots, calling every single person who ever said anything bad about Trump a "cruz missle" or "el rato", you faggots are going to start sucking one of their dicks as well.

You guys are the most hopeless retards I've ever came across on the internet. You're all identical to the rabid SJW types, except worse because you somehow think you're better than they are even though you act in an identical manner. You have no self awareness and your shit's all gay. Kill yourselves.

Why are you such an arrogant faggot? No one here knows for 100% certain Trump isn't going to turn on us, that's always been part of our calculation. Trump's just the best chance we have to MAGA. If he fails, then nothing changes.

I hope he's smarter than to ACTUALLY have given out "just 5 people from the list guys" after saying "I got my list down to just 5 people guys".

Maybe this is another set up, make the cuckservaties and Democuck believe they know who the VP is and then come with Sessions (preferably Mattis or Buchanan) outta left field.

…Or not. He did support some shitty republican presidents in the past including Mitt but not Rick Perry or Ron Paul.

Nothing going to change.

that flowchat could use another arrow or two under TRUMP ELECTED? imo, for clarification

I don't believe this list for a fucking second. I think it's a ruse to throw us off from the scent. Trump has already said that he wanted to maintain mystery about the pick until the convention. Plus, there's no fucking way Cruz is on his short list. That right here proves it's a ruse.

it can only flow in one direction, pretty clear to me.

It'll be Ann Coulter.

Having the flag of a foreign entity instead of your own nation or the state you were governor of takes her judeophilia to another level.

What are you Overton Window faggots going to be saying when Trump acts as a release valve and the Aut-Right dies out completely following his election?

He's reading flowcharts wrong, but admittedly that's a stupid convention. Arrows should be outgoing, not incoming - see INTERCAL's COMEFROM.

What is dead can never die.

Kasich is a puppet for the establishment, no doubt, but he does have a decent following among older voters, while Trump does not. Plus, Kasich on the ticket will almost guarantee Trump winning Ohio. Christie, while based for outing Rubiobot and endorsing the Donald, isn't exactly popular, even in New Jersey.

All that said, if Trump chooses a woman, other than Sarah Palin, he will almost be handing himself the presidency. Even more so if he picks a token black woman like Condoleezza Rice. But then again, Trump has been very vocal about his dislike of W. Bush's administration, so there's a chance he'll opt out of that option, specifically.

dub trips check'd

DUDE JUST WAIT 4 HITLER

This list is a fucking ruse, I don't doubt Dr. Sleepy Negro is on the short list, maybe Krispy Kreme but all those other chuckle-fucks are definitely not on his list.

wew
nice ID

If Trump builds a wall, fixes the immigration problem, and re-writes our trade deals then he will be a based president. Israel is fucking irrelevant to me.

Double trips for the .
Not bad at all.
SHE RETURNS. I LOVE YOU, EBOLA-CHAN.

Come on now. You gotta put some more effort into it.

Why hasn't Holla Forums been meming Pat Buchanan to VP?

He's too old for VP. Perhaps Trump could find another position for him, though. Something to do with immigration?

Mark Henry for VP

This list is bullshit. Rubio and Christie are probably the only ones who could help Trump pass legislature. Rubio is full cuck and Christie is fat though.

I dont think the Donald is stupid enough to pick any of these people. Any of these people as VP would guarantee an assassination.

Ben Carson is an idiot

Either that, or this is another case of the Donald trying to get people talking, therefore promoting his campaign for free, again.

This list may have been accurate a couple of months ago, shortly after sleepy nigger dropped out.
Before Rat revealed his rattitude and foamboy got just the tip.

Maybe Carson fell asleep after dropping out and hasn't heard any of the latest news.

Sadly, older women have been whipped into a gyno-frenzy.

They're going to vote straight across genital lines, and Coulter would take the wind out of Hillary "Muh Vagina" Clinton's campaign. Especially since it's likely she's going to pick Fauxcahontas, Elizabeth Warren.

All shit. Trump fucked up.

This sounds like a ruse. Did we all just forget the ruse he pulled with the "John Miller" stuff. Whoever his VP pick is he doesn't want the media giving the American public their opinions on him/her prior to being revealed.

I really hope not.

Try reading the thread.

Also, he needs to pick someone equally or more extreme than himself to appear more moderate while using it as a Trump card against assassination which I think he should make a lot more noise about. Trump also doesn't like losers and everyone on this list has failed.

David duke.

Palin could work this time. We could use the currentyear kick of modern feminism to shut down all criticism of her, and after eight years of bullshit, I think a lot more people than you realize regret how they treated Palin and would welcome her and her views now.

I want to see this happen.

If Trump picks anyone but Christie on that list I am dropping him. Don't give a fuck but that will be a clear sign he has cucked.

disappoint

He is going to choose Kasich because that helps with Ohio.

Let's be honest, though. VP is mostly a worthless prestige position without any administrative function, so it makes sense he's choosing a political shill to appease the GOPe.

Let's be real, for a second. If Trump picks Christie, he will lose. I don't think he'll pick anyone on that list, though. I hope not, at least.

VP DOESN'T MATTER

Other than getting elected, they have no real power. Being president of the senate is basically an empty title and PR isn't hard to do.

The only thing a VP is good for is assassination insurance and elect-ability.

Stop sperging out over something that doesn't matter.

Absolutely disgusting.

All of those are shit picks. Although I can see how they'd make sense to appease the Republicuck party.

There's nothing worse than compromising with your enemy. It's the beginning of the fall every single time.

Bob whitaker wrote an amazing book "Why Johnny Can't Think". He's a pain in the ass for coming up with that ineffective mantra though.

Terrible choices all of them with Krispy the least bad, what the fuck I hope Carson is trolling us.

No. Hell no.

Everything you said is correct.

However, VP matters from an election standpoint. Most people are blissfully unaware that the VP does fuck-all in office, and will give the actual candidate some buying power in the identity politics department. Picking a woman will take the woman card away from Shillary, and picking a black will take away the "Trump's a racist!" card, too. He's got to think about his choice carefully to try and attract identity politics voters away from Crooked Shillary.

HE IS GOING TO PICK KASICH

If this list is legit, that is the only option. I personally doubt Hillary will play the female card because that will come off as whiny and backfire. This is why she has not played it as of yet. Kasich helps with Ohio an extremely important state.

I agree. If that list is correct, he will pick Kasich to win Ohio. However, I don't think the list is legit.

But picking anybody on that list would signing his own death warrant if he isn't a shabbos goy himself.

Fuck nigger. And this is probably the worst list I have ever seen.

Well VP and Pres are pretty much only together at the State of the Union address and that is about it.

fucking this

secretary of defense

After SOTU, VP goes and jerks off and watches Chinese cartoons in his office for four years.

Now that I think about it, VP sounds like a sweet deal.

I should have proofread.

nice attempt, shill, but nobody is going to believe this shit until the emperor reveals his pick.

This

Palin is a coalburning Alaska trash disphit. She's legitimately stupid.

Found the SJW faggot.

MAKE THE MOON GREAT AGAIN

Who would you suggest? This is a general election, which means Trump has to appeal beyond the people who voted for him the primaries, which can be done with a VP pick.

The likely groups I see:

Less likely are blacks and hispanics. But it seems Trump is an outlier in that he's doing unusually well among them?

What the fuck? Fucking Jeb would be a better pick than those retards.

which?

BULL SHIT

Jan Brewer? the former Arizona governor.

Even if this was ever real, the Trump campaign obviously monitors the voters' reactions very closely. They can tell we don't like this.

I'm all for space anschluss, but terraforming those will be a waste of time. Let's just build domes, they don't have strong enough magnetospheres to stop the solar wind from stripping the gasses off the outside of them.

Krispy Kreme confirmed VP

And Rubio himself has said he wouldn't take it if offered fwiw

If you want a libertarian why not Ron Paul?

More accurate title: Trump tells Carson to wake up and talk shit. This is obviously Trump trolling the media and the voters who were against him, again.
and most importantly
would never ever be on his list, just as much as a bullet to the head wouldn't

Dear God no.

Eh….

What!?

Absolutely retarded, more likely to hurt than help.

And? It's not like the Mossad would have the VP be the assassin.

Oklahoma governor Mary Fallin, New Mexico governor Susana Martinez. Either would be light years better than Sarah Palin.

If Trump wants to get a single centrist/Indie/Berniebro/disillusioned Dem vote, he needs to stay the fuck away from that ridiculous sow. Fuck, I hate her and her whole trashy-ass family. She hasn't a brain in her damned head.

I can't believe he'd consider Cruz either. This had better be fake.

Rubio and Christie are the only even half-acceptable people on this list. Fuck.

I pray you are correct.

GUH. Hope so.

Webb is legit worse than Palin, and you should kill yourself for STILL shilling for his race-traitor pass, you pathetic cuckold.

Fuck off faggot shill. You have to be completely braindead to even considers that fucking witch.

Webb is pro-amnesty and open borders.

You faggots need to stop acting like he's some great Democrat. He's not.

No he hates Russia too much to be VP.

Anyone who says VPs don't matter need to get shot!

Henry A. Wallace, FDR's VP was a fucking Stalinist agent and had Roosevelt kicked it just a little earlier the US would have been just another Soviet puppet state!

yeah out of those five christie sounds like the only good choice

christie was pretty good in the debates too if you ask me

Here is my rating for those 5, with first being the best:

1. Chris Christie
2. Sarah Palin
3. nope
4. NOPE
5. HELL FUCKING NO

until I hear a list from the God Emperor him self I'm not really convinced its true

It will also guarantee they will try to assassinate Trump to make Kasich President. And do you think Kasich will openly support Hillary? Trump will win Ohio with or without Kasich.

Washington Post is fucking trolling Holla Forums now?

It does seem that way.

Trump has indicated that anyone that publicly says "I don't want to be VP" is automatically off the list.

Alternatively:
Trump had Carson drop them a fake distraction list to get them to stop fucking asking all the time.

The VP is pretty much a glorified Whip, but can make a big difference as president of the Senate.
A VP is either a doormat or a matador, you can guess which Trump will want.

He is also against the TPP and the underhanded process used to sneak it rough congress.
Pretty cool guy, really. Also, he's Alabama's honorary grandpa.
grandfathers are cool

PLEASE BEN CARSON, WE NEED VICE NIGGER. DO NOT PICK RUBIO, CRUZ, OR KASICH, PLEASE, DONALD, PLEASE.

Newp.

I'd rather Hillary burn it all than an ineffective, drug addicted, lying nigger - however accomplished.

Somebodies forgetting about a little war called vietnam.

At least Ben Carson as VP would guarantee that no one would assassinate Trump.

REMOVE LIST. YOU ARE WORST LIST

Trump is going for "MUH PR"

DON'T FUCKING DO IT TRUMP. THIS IS GOING TO BE A DISASTER

My suggestions?

Jim Webb, yes he's a democrat, but it would give him appeal to moderate democrats, which he already sort of has, but it'd give him even more support.

Randlet the Manlet for independents and lolbertarians, also insurance for Trump not getting whacked.

Pat Buchanan, but that'd be also appealing to Trump's people again.

Fuck I miss Jeb!

Complete fuckwit but it was fun to watch him get bullied.

Trump / Vice Nigger 2016

You're a joke if you believe that.

For the guys who haven't realized it, this list is for the GOP to fully back him at the convention. After that, who knows who he'll pick, I honestly hope it's someone not on there.

A lady VP pick would only risk his chances for assassination even more because "muh female president."

He's not going to pick someone who scares people or else that won't help with getting elected.

And he's not going to pick someone "more worthy" or else he'll get assassinated so they can be president.

With Ben Carson, he's gentle and mild enough to get meek people's vote and he won't get Trump assassinated because there's already been a black president and nobody wants him as president anyway. He'd make a good VP though.

Why hasn't Holla Forums thought of this option ?

The sleepy nigger would be doing anything, so I wouldn't have much of a problem with it. I'd rather he pick someone else, though.

He has to, to some extent. This list, however, wouldn't be good for PR, at least not good for PR with most people. Picking an establishment VP would get establishment voters, but that's not enough, and I think the Donald knows that.

Trey Gowdy would be an amazing AG. Mad man is an absolute bulldog, and giving him the power to prosecute in Supreme court cases would be amazing.

That would be hilarious but unfortunately it's not possible, unless Assad is somehow a natural born US citizen.

Agreed
All shit choices. Crispy is okay

Do you guys even understand how trump works?

While there is nothing special about her otherwise, Congresswoman Kristi Noem is the only attractive women in Congress that I know of.

Way the fuck hotter than Sarah Palin.

BUCHANAN

Here's hoping for Mattis.

Good way to fuck up and get your head blown off donald.

This cunt would ensure victory beyond any shadow of a doubt.

secretary of state

fukkin saved

I forgot about that, im not american so its hard to keep up sometimes.

Just make it Sheldon or whoever his biggest donor turns out to be.

lmfao

dammit trump those loosers cant get the lowest common denominators off their tractors and into the voting booth

Christie aside, they're all probably red herrings

Bashar won't abandon his country.

Lyin' Ted Cruz
Disgusting Kasich
Little Marco
Krispy Kreme
Sarah Palin

THIS IS HIS SHORT LIST? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

THIS HAS GOT TO BE A FAKE OUT.

People seem to be forgetting that Trump is all vetting Mary Fallin and Jan Brewer as well.

All those people on his short list have already said they don't want to be VPs.

christie is a fucking kike in control of a shit state

Read the fucking thread

I don't trust a bitch to Make America Great Again.

Why should I?

Unless it was Phyllis Schlafly or Ann Coulter, you shouldn't.

Brewer was a popular governor and was hard against illegal immigration. She has also said she'd love to be Trump's VP.

Don't know about Fallin though, not sure what she's done in Oklahoma

She's a cutie, why haven't I heard of her before?

READ THE DAMN THREAD

I know right, why can't Trump just pick himself and be President and VP? This list just gives (((((((them))))))) more incentive to host a political assassination, in the hopes a new goy would be easier to buy/blackmail

he doesn't have to, okay? check your literate privilege. Some posters can't read.

I hope it's Palin so we maximaize the salt yield.

Hey faggot, which post is supposed to make this shit tolerable?

That one?

You've obviously never heard this wonderful woman talk about moose and maple syrup and beavers.

You are my nigger in an affable circumstance unrelated to slavery.

SOME MAKE A THREAD, I'M ON MY PHONE

Trump warns of 9/11-like attack
cnn.com/2016/05/15/politics/donald-trump-national-border-control-podcast/index.html

Yeah, that one. It's fake. Trump says Coco Lubio isn't on the list. Some jew reporter says that Ben Carson said something that contradicts that. Who do you believe?

Too bad Carson won't be VP, I was looking forward to making cheese cop movie posters for Dangerous Donald and Loose Cannon Carson

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/15/baked-alaska-donald-trump-song-maga-anthem/

I'd put a baby in Sarah Palin and I'm sure the fucker would fall out holding a flag but I don't want the bimbo in charge of shit if God calls on Trump to Make Heaven Great Again.

Good

Trump is such a nimble navigator that he could convince Lubio to come out of the closet and be the first openly gay VP, securing the cuck vote.

I don't want off Mr. Trump's wild ride. I don't want the ride to end in six months.

THANK FUCK

Of course.
Id put Steven Miller ahead of most of these defeated remnants.

dubs of truth. bumping for visibility

confirmed by the Don himself, thank goodness

Yes it does, it's only been eight years since Obama got voted in.. do you not remember how even libtards were not gonna vote for him because of no experience, then suddenly they all went for him because of Biden? Biden may be a creepy ass pedo but he won the VP debates (in the opinion of the general audience at least) and that changed the narrative to Pro-Obama more than anything. Trump needs a strong VP that basically is known by the public for knowing a lotta political shit.

I included election winning in the few things they're good for.

I would prefer he chose a soft spoken person with unshakable principles than a "strong VP". Fuck all this "he needs a woman" and "he needs a minority" bullshit.

But all this is just talk and he's already denounced this list.

I've seen those eyes before

Wow, the Tweet is real. Kind of glad that this list of right-wing extremists isn't the actual VP shortlist, but knowing Drumpf like we do, the real list is bound to be even worse.

Nowhere to run, stormderps.

People will always cry about it.

Kill yourself kike.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

He’s shitposting about “asia for the asians”, which is the exact opposite of ineffective.

Jersey resident here, can confirm.
Although Jersey sucked prior to him being governor, and will continue to suck once he leaves.

He wouldn't even help Trump win NJ. And he couldn't even get reelected himself as governor, if he ran again.

It'll be Chris Christie, it's already been decided, the other people on the list are just there to make it look like some additional work when into the decision.

Would the world implode if Trump picked Sanders as his VP? The first bipartisan R & D ticket in forever? A Nationalist as Prez and a Socialist as Vice-prez. Full on Natsoc.

By saying we shouldn't have a candidate that has any nationalism whatsoever because it will act as a "release valve" you're basically saying dude just wait for Hitler

Trump said he has narrowed it down to 5 or 6. This is 5. Hence, if this is real, it's the whole list. Read the thread first next time faggot.

All of those people are terrible.

Filtered.

This is ridiculous.
Right now he needs to unify the party because he has already brought in Blue dog Democrats, independents and non-voters.
You want someone with a capital R next to their name that thinks hold similar perspectives and the cherry on top, win a state deemed un-winnable alone.
You can win over some Sanders voters without having to take on the baggage of appointing him VP.

Unfortunately libcucks don't actually follow what they peach. Her being a woman won't stop them from shitting on Palin, just like muh rape didn't stop them from denying Cologne.

Trump's stumped you, its a ploy to gauge how the public and his rivals react to those choices. If he gets an overly negative response for establishment candidates he'll pull from his B list.

IT WAS ALL A RUSE
TRUMP DOES IT AGAIN
MEDIA BTFO, KEEPS FALLING FOR SAME OLD TACTICS
NIMBLE NAVIGATOR TOYS WITH HIS FOOD BEFORE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY STUMPING BEN TERRIS AND JOURNACUCKS EVERYWHERE

that's not how natsoc works
that's not how any of this works

why is she still mention

Pro-Trump meme magicians just created an online petition to bestow their energies to the God-Emperor. Are you MAGA enough to sign it?

change.org/p/donald-trump-memes-for-trump

Kasich and Christie are actually really good picks.

Christie for the win in New Jersey.

But Kasich would guarantee an easy sweep of Ohio, and he looks moderate to the public. He is easily the best choice here, and probably the best choice out of anyone I can think of, minus something like a Hitler himself, which would never work out.

no

I would fuck that bunny to be honest.

forgetting where I am and assuming Trump doesn't mind dodging bullets for 8 years. Susana Martinez would honestly be the best choice, she utterly smashes the two biggest attack vectors against Trump.

Just stop m8

Sarah Palin?

Is this a joke?

I'm pro Trump, but surely he would pick someone competent as a VP ?

why did you put a bunny head on that body? Why not just put a normal human face?

makes no sense..

I'd be good with that.

He needs someone from the South; Definitely not from the sweaty taint of the United States Yes, I mean Jersey

The Washington Post is just making shit up and everyone else is running with it.

Oh look. It's total horseshit.

Kind of a shitty list. I'd take Carson or Christie… I guess.. and the others are just terrible

thank kek

That list was just awful

She's an anti-bullying advocate now. Practically Zoe Quinn tier

Sarah Palin isn't actually that bad. The public was mislead about her.

She's not based but she's not stupid. Her daughter's a whore though

The list is fake.

See:

I would appoint Dr. Carson, not for the obvious political strategy, but because he seems measured and intelligent and that is probably what would be best when ol'hothead gets elected.

This was in a comment at Breitbart, I have no idea of its veracity

This is for the Morons who say never Sarah Palin…

I know most of them have no idea what Sarah has actually done while in Political Life….
Here Read it and then say she is a loser !
I am so F-ing tired of losers calling an American Patriot like Sarah Palin a Loser …
when she is one of the best we have ever had !

Governor Sarah Palin’s Executive Accomplishments
conservatives4palin.com…

Executive Authority and Success
Sarah Palin was the first female and youngest governor ever elected in Alaskan history.

Historically High Approval Ratings

· Palin had a 89% and 93% approval rating in May 2007:

"Gov. Sarah Palin, a Republican, has earned 89% and 93% approval ratings in two recent polls. She has won nearly universal support because of her strong stand for honest government in the face of a corruption probe into other members of her party. Her support of a proposed natural gas pipeline to the continental USA has helped, too. "Her strength is her independence," says Alaska pollster David Dittman of Dittman Research in Anchorage. "She distanced herself from the old boy Republican regime and has been completely non-partisan." Alaska Democratic Party Chairman Jake Westbrook credits Palin with working across party lines on issues where there is agreement."

"The triumph came in Alaska where Sarah Palin, a politician of eye-popping integrity, was elected governor. She is now the most popular governor in America, with an approval rating in the 90s, and probably the most popular public official in any state." – Fred Barnes, The Weekly Standard 07/16/07

Governor Palin’s approval rating average from the time of her inauguration until John McCain selected her to serve as the vice presidential candidate in 2008, was 77.38%

Budgeting and Spending

Cut state spending between 2007 and 2010 by 9.5%.

Reduced federal earmark requests by more than 80%:

In FY2007, Gov. Frank Murkowski requested $350 million in federal appropriations, which Gov. Palin reduced to $256 million in FY2008, $198 million in FY2009, and $69 million in FY2010.

Invested $5 billion in state savings, overhauled education funding, and implemented the Senior Benefits Program to provide support for low-income older Alaskans.

Stopped the "Bridge to Nowhere" and wanted to redirect the federal funds to Minnesota after the bridge collapse in 2007. In an email to her staff, she wrote:

[W]e MUST come out with a strong position against AK ‘ s perceived " Bridge to Nowhere" so we quit looking clueless and selfish across the nation and can clear up the perception that the Gravina project is the state ‘ s priority . The $350m bridge is not our priority.

The nation needs to be spending $ on fixing what we have – Minnesota needs " bridge money" today more than we need a few Alaskans to perpetuate the nonsensical notion that our Gravina earmark is more important than fixing aged infrastructure. We would gain so much if we get that message out there – that the nation can pull, and work , together and make wise decisions on federal priorities … we should see that earmark redirected to Minnesota ‘ s tragedy be the Gravina bridge isn’t going to happen on our watch anyway.

Rejected much of President Obama’s "stimulus money" in 2009. During a press conference on the matter, she said:

“We are not requesting funds intended to just grow government. We are not requesting more money for normal day-to-day operations of government as part of this economic stimulus package. In essence we say no to operating funds for more positions in government."

Also stating in a press release:

"As I wrote to our congressional delegation on January 7, our administration recognizes that President-elect Obama and the congressional leadership of both parties favor the use of formulas to ensure fairness among the states and to avoid the earmark abuses of the past.

We also have to be mindful about the effect of the stimulus package on the national debt and the future economic health of the country. We won’t achieve long-term stability if we continue borrowing massive sums from foreign countries and remain dependent on foreign sources of oil and gas."

Proposed a $2.6 billion investment in the Education Fund to help fund public education for the future.

^ called it

It's a brilliant way to make WaPo look like idiots…feed them a bunch of disinfo.

Remember guys, the VP ticket is an insurance policy, the VP needs to be unlikable to ensure someone wont just assassinate Trump once he gets into office.

However, the VP also provides strategic advantages when it comes to voting, if I had to say Trump is going to pick Palin to get more of the women vote. Cruz, Kasich, Rubio, and Christie are not only too likable/popular to be VP but would be better put to use in other positions in a Trump administration in much the same way that Carson is going to be.

FUCK NO

Christie is a cuckstablishment neocon blob.

Jesus Christ…read the fucking thread.

The list is fake. Trump said so on Twitter.

Trump is playing a meme war. These picks are only to fool the establishment.

He is probably going to pick someone that isn't on that list. Don't be surprised. THE MEME LORD RISES!

Can't Con The Don
Seriously, I despise leftist media putting words into their targets mouths. You are not a mind reader, how would you know what they are considering? Through perception and guessing? Fucking retards.

Ebin

He's for closed borders you fucking shill.

That will ensure a Latin vote and the woman vote, which would really kill Shillary.

LÜGENPRESSE! LÜGENPRESSE! LÜGENPRESSE! LÜGENPRESSE! LÜGENPRESSE! LÜGENPRESSE! LÜGENPRESSE! LÜGENPRESSE!

Kasich is better than Bush.

Cruz is a bit libertarian, but still clearly less than Paul.

Christie is a neoconservative leaning moderate, but the bridgegate scandal can be used against him, just like the pressure that's placed on Clinton.

Trump came out a few hours back and said the breitbart article is a lie, this is an article basses on some stuff sleepy negroe said this week but since then the list has been shortened.

It's most likely Giuliani or Gingrich

why would you want niggers running important jobs in the country?

this would be the dream ticket honestly

along with coulter doing something

It's what happens when americans are in charge of understanding politics

He needs to pick a hispanic male to neutralize the Hillary/Castro ticket.

It not only exposes the incompetence of the media, but also their willingness to print any bullshit even if it isn't true for political reasonings. Lügenpresse indeed.

I don't like any of the names that have been floated as a potential VP. I want someone who opposed the Iraq war from the beginning and is reliable on immigration policy.

Jim Webb was against the Iraq War from the beginning and he wants to build a wall. Also, his military career is an asset.

𝕷𝖚𝖊𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖊! 𝕷𝖚𝖊𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖊! 𝕷𝖚𝖊𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖊!

He wants amnesty, faggot. He's a liberal to the core.

Fuck, forgot to sage.

Webb is terrible on immigration:

numbersusa.com/content/my/congress/1211/gradescoresheet

Not that this matters. Trump said he'll pick a Republican.

Please please please please pick Rand Paul

Please don't.

amren.com/features/2013/12/white-renegade-of-the-year/

Kill yourself

THANK THE LORD

nvm I fucked up.

I wish filtering was global.

You mean israel first Cuckabee?

Nein. Sessions or bust.

We're gonna need to increase the size of the whitehouse bathtubs again

it's a psyop to get Hillary's people to waste time digging up smear on the wrong people.

Trump wouldn't consider Ted Cruz
I feel like Ben, with the enforcement of Trump is misdirecting people
I wonder if Trump is trying to bait Hillary into revealng hers and when she shows Warren or something Trump goes and brings Buchanan

He's baiting Hillary to reveal hers early

That was poetic, user. I literally started crying tears of some confused joyous sadness at my computer.

And I agree, Sarah Palin wouldn't make a great Donald Trump.

A clue!

Not ALL others mentioned. Someone on the list other than Little Marco may still be on the table.

He wrote a fucking op-ed saying AA is racist against whites.

It's nonsense:

"The @washingtonpost report on potential VP candidates is wrong. Marco Rubio and most others mentioned are NOT under consideration."

It's nonsense:

"The @washingtonpost report on potential VP candidates is wrong. Marco Rubio and most others mentioned are NOT under consideration."

….

We need to meme Christian Bale for VP to ensure Trump gets double terms as President.

Fox news is now pushing that list even hours after Trump tweeted it was a lie.