Adolf Hitler

Daily reminder that in 300 years this man will be a commercialized product.

Nobody will give two flying fucks.

All Holoshit survivors will be dead. All WW2 veterans will be dead. Baby boomers will be dead. We will all be dead.

Future generations will not care.

They will put Hitler on t-shirts, football teams will have fan clubs titled SS, heavy metal bands will be called Rommel, Treblinka, there will be swastika pendants.

Just as today we sport Spartans, Mongolians, Genghis Khan, Ancient Rome, Gilles de Rais, Napoleon, Satan, whatever the fuck we find commercially and artistically viable.

You are fools to think otherwise.

All this leftist liberal anti-right wing crap is just because we're merely 50 years after WW2.

Hitler is going to be the new attila the hun they will make a total war game about him can't wait for the Italian facism dlc

*70 years and some change.

That's probably why with each passing year, notably a 5 year span, you're seeing significant changes.

From 2000, to 2005, to 2010, to 2015 I've noticed a huge difference in peoples view on Jews, Israel, Zionists (includes traitors), Hitler, and the Nazi's in general.

People already are starting to not give a shit in significant portions on both sides.

Speak for yourself.

This, and those who care are able to separate the shit from the truth. Even my bluepilled buddies are willing to admit that Hitler made some good points and that agreeing with those points doesn't make them naziracistswhowantstokill6gorillionjews.

It has already started, people are aware that something is not right, they are just too afraid to stand up against the system YET. That will change soon!

Whoever lights the torch of war in Europe can wish for nothing but chaos. - A.H

Yes, the juden and their sympathizers are riding the wave of anti-nationalism and pro-semitism while it lasts.

But we are already seeing signs of this. Most people do not truly give a shit about Hitler. When you ask the average person 'so what about that hitler guy?' they'll be like 'uh yeah what a bad dude killed jews n shit or whatever'.

The truth always comes out. You can bet your ass that the history books 300 years from now will portray Hitler, Natsoc, and the Holohoax from quite a different light - especially since those things will not be relevant to the mainstream rhetoric anymore.

This is already a big thing in Asia.

Why wait?

how's the weather in 1995?

Nigs love him, they always post african divisions and shiiiiet. Asians love him too, especially japs.
DAS RIIITE

We are living in the end times though. So there will not be a 300 years from now. I doubt there will even be a 10 years from now.

Take Oswald Mosley as General

Germany has already started war on tehse niggerjews.

They are already fighting back. And they are still just fucking starting. Imagine the things that will come next. They are gonna start taking back the media and making jews second class citizens etc. And this time we're all gonna side with Germany. Hell Japan is gonna start making Nazi animes and shit soon enough. Can't wait!

judaic shill

Heathen cuck.

Never had more respect for Detroit blacks.

3000 years from now it all will be ancient history, but it still needs to be written.

And i'm proud of it. Using insults against arguments, like commies, like muslims, like the jews themselves, is pointless.

300 years from now there will be no white people, just jews and niggers.

Indians seem to be fans of his work

Ray Kurzeweil pls go

just messin with ya, I went into mole bio for the explicit reason of pushing the boundary on human longevity… we're all gonna make it brah!

And once you are tired from all the shopping do come eat at: Hitlers Cr+ss! it's gastronomic good

Not this shit again.

none of this will matter when white people are all gone

SHEEEEEEEEIIIIITTT

They are trying to convince us that it's the end of us rather than the beginning of a new start. Fucking desperate Jewcuckshills.

I'm starting to think this is a very subtle shill thread. I mean how related is it anyway? We all know that it won't take another 300 years for people to start idolising him. They really are getting crafty. Bastards.

Heil that ID b98088
This video will never not be fucking hilarious.

The free, otherwise they'd attempt to ban it to enforce a cultural norm market will eventually come long strides in fixing the problem, I agree. If you can profit off of a product, chances are there's people already exploring the niche. This is apparently already somewhat of a thing in Asia, like that user posted merchandise from India.

It has been only 71 years after Hitler's death. We have no jack shit how the future is going to turn out to be, it's up to us to turn him into a collectible, an idol or a godlike figure. The new testament was written more than a century after Christ death, and here we are living in a christcuckendom.

underrated post

That's a strange way to spell beified

Lol reported

They are. A cousin of mine travelled extensively in india, and noticed all the little roadside bookstalls carried -Mein Kamph-

He is extremely popular.

YOU BE SAYIN'

It's all right, time will tell.

I'm gonna start making toilet paper with Marx's face on it.

wats an aryan