UN Director Admits: Syrians Not Fleeing Over War, Gulf Countries ‘Haven’t Taken A Single One’

The Director-General of the United Nations Office in Geneva has revealed most of the migrants from Syria are not fleeing persecution or war, and has lashed out at both the United States and the Arab Gulf countries who he claims are not doing enough to accommodate more migrants.

Speaking to the Huffington Post this week, Michael Møller described his dissatisfaction with response to Europe’s migrant crisis, specifically taking aim at the media for failing to “educate” the public, and calling for schools to “educat[e] the youth for the problems… of tomorrow.”

But amongst his critique of the Western response to the migrant crisis, the Director-General lets slip two major points often dismissed by open borders campaigners:

1. The migrants from Syria are not fleeing because of the Syrian war:

Mr. Møller says the main reason people are leaving Syria “isn’t the crippling violence in the country”, the HuffPo reports.

“The number one reason why people leave Syria is not the bombs or the food or the cold, it’s because they want to find educational opportunities for their children,” he explains.

This would mean that most of the Syrian migrants would fall under the category of “economic migrants” rather than “refugees” – a point that Mr. Møller even clarifies later in the interview.

He says: “To put it very bluntly, every refugee is a migrant. Not every migrant is a refugee. It’s quite clear actually.”

2. Gulf countries have not taken a single migrant/refugee

While this point is hotly contested by the governments of countries like Saudi Arabia, it didn’t stop the UN chief making the claim.

Mr. Møller told the HuffPo he wants “greater international solidarity”, stating: “There’s absolutely no reason why places like Canada and the United States, Australia, Argentina, Mexico, Brazil, even Asian countries who we helped not that long ago, shouldn’t take many more of these people. Not to speak about the countries in the Gulf who haven’t taken a single one.”

Speaking of the press reaction to the crisis, he has claimed that not enough has been done to report favourable stories about the migrant crisis. He blames ill-informed views on the fact that the public across the Western world “have a narrow point of view coming from local communities”.

Mr. Møller believes the press has three roles: “One is to inform, second is to educate and third is to hold power to account.”

“It’s the second one I have a problem with, because the education role of the press in general has been set a bit aside over the last few decades.”

“Most of the seven billion opinions on the internet are very ill informed, so a lot of the readers are not educated and they have a narrow point of view coming from local communities. So if we want to avoid chaos and a cacophony that isn’t leading us anywhere, we need to be much better at educating and informing people about the context in which every single one of them lives.

“There is practically nothing that isn’t online if you search long enough. But the problem is that people have to know what they are looking for, and they have to be given an incentive to do so, and that’s where the media has a role.”

archive.is/okWGo

UN CONFIRMS LÜGENPRESSE

Next week's news: Møller resigns amid accusations of purely cohencidental financial irregularities.

Michael Møller the problems of tomorrow will include what to do when you've run out of rope, and also which targets to select when there are five merchants but you've only got 3 bullets.

Kill it with fire.

I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that being an 'educated person' is a sure sign of stupidity.

Bump

What took you so long?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

"educated" has quickly become synonymous with "person who has the same thoughts as me". Educate yourself, dissident.

So, in other words, the people who actually have to deal with the rapefugees on a daily basis because they don't live in a fortified mansion guarded by armed men like Møller does?

A man is educated by being told what to think.
A man is smart by finding out what to think.

These people "know" things, but they don't truly know them. A book can tell you that fire is hot, but you don't truly know the heat of fire until you're burned.
A book can't teach you experiences. And that's why the left relies so heavily on books rather than real world experience. A book will never show you the smell of an Indian, the savagery of a nigger or the heartlessness of a gook. Only experience. Racism may be learned, but it sure as shit isn't.

no a man being told what to think is indoctrinated, an education is personal. no one can GIVE you an education you seek it.

I hope people are calling that fucker out on Twitter over that stupidity.
Blatant bullshit.

Fuck your "international solidarity" you fucking faggot. I don't care.

This crisis has revealed Europe's class system at its ugliest. I hope Europeans destroy it soon.

The United Nations is pig disgusting. The contents of his speech basically "stupid goyim, y u no brainwash yourselves and take muds". Why do these cunts even bother throwing these retarded bitch fits? What country would cede sovereignty to an unarmed, ragtag org full of fat old faggots by listening to their half baked, moronic suggestions?

Disband the UN, isolationism now!

It was made to prevent WW3, but these fucks are instead trying to cause it. It has no reason to exist.

reads as if some clueless shitposting leftypol suddenly became a real politician

The UN is truly evil.

At least he listed non-White nations.

I think we already have a solution we can use against these invaders.

It's interesting how they don't care about the people. They only thing that matter is that average wage has to be kept low so that westerners don't get high purchasing power and thus less power for the corporations and globalists.

After the baby boomers die off, the young people will have much more power.
Similar how the black plague propelled Europe forwards.

White people are seen as elves to other races. It is known.

We're gonna get rid of the UN this decade I fucking swear…

Another bump

this is more important than evalion spam

I sure do hope so. The world would vastly improve

The only way you can do that is for the very rich to be openly honest with the poor, try to educate them to their standards (with finance)

Near impossible. All they care about is sex, drugs and whatevers on the telly.

I have some idea of a solution but it'll never be implemented because most older white people will not understand it.

They still believe in hippy bullshit.

It's a ponzi scheme.

The whole debt system is a giant fucking ponzi scheme.

Deficit in people?
Or deficit in people to join the scheme?