I was walking back to my house when I came across pic related posted on an old, out-of-service emergency call box

I was walking back to my house when I came across pic related posted on an old, out-of-service emergency call box.
My neighborhood is slowly becoming 'culturally enriched', with bars after minority-themed bars popping up every day, and I guess someone's had enough.

How do you suggest I deal with this? Should I post something and hope the original guy checks it? Should I take matters into my own hands? Contact local government?
Defeatist and D&C shills need not apply.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lCCvwsc0gmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you should talk about it on a phillipino anime chatroom and then never do anything because you're too chickenshit

Mmm, you sure showed me.

Post your own signs at night organize with local youth form a political party protest. Prey on minorities at night with baseball at break a few knees

I remember a few good ones circulating around here a while ago, is there a link to them?

Become a vigilante
Take back the night

Yes, that's the end goal.

Post a sticker of your own somewhere else

pic unrelated

top ha

anyways here's a shitty propaganda thing I made a while back dunno how useful it would be

Cool! Definitely appreciated.

Is that Zyzz?

GAS THE KIKES,
RACE WAR NOW!
You let Holla Forums down user…

yes

Adult literacy flyer?

Kek, I didn't even realize the e was missing from 'wakup'. And it's supposed to say Throgs, not Throas. Although that can easily be this person's handwriting, I have seen people either make minute tails to their 'g's or omit them almost completely.

Post a response to the OP, let him know that other people are against the dindu and mudslime takeover too.

Post some more similar messages in your neighborhood. Just one won't get many people's attention.

What good will contacting your government do?

Sure, I can't imagine I'll get a response from the OP though.

What should I say? I don't want to sound V for Vendetta edgy about it, just get out the message that I'm concerned about our neighborhood.

It would let them know that I don't want my neighborhood to go down the path that is, perhaps push some legislation in my favor. It was just a suggestion really.

Alright, got my post-its and a marker. What should I write on them? I want to reply to the original post and maybe put some up around the block as well.

place sharpie in pooper

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lCCvwsc0gmg

If you're out of ideas just advertise for some pro-white media output like Millenial Woes, AmRen or Red Ice radio.

The guy is worthless. All he does is wallow in his own self-pity.

Don't forget the Mechant Minute and Fash the Nation

I went to autocenter in the mall the other day and decided well I wait I'll walk around the mall and see whats going on, First it was almost empty on a Saturday and thats never happened, Second it was like I walked into fucking mexico and Africa, I was like the only white guy there holy shit, just a few years ago it would be filled with white people.

;)

Absolute retard.

He wants you to write "place sharpie in pooper" on them, like you asked. Faggot.

You know damn well what to write OP.

I feel ya man. My neighborhood used to be all Irish and Italian. Now you can't walk a block without seeing broken bottles and cigarette butts everywhere. And again, so many fucking Mexican and "soul food" bars popped up, all in the shortest amount of time. The St. Patrick's Day parade gets smaller and shorter each year, it's only a matter of time before it stops altogether.

I think I'm just gonna go with a generic "Keep [neighborhood] white save it from bad influences". Might post some over by the local church as well, there's still a fair amount of white people that go to church around here. The elementary schools as well.

I have nine post-its left. What else should I write?

definitely do NOT write the following

how about
Do you want this to be the new detroit?
(or any terrorist attack location)

Don't worry, wasn't planning on it in a hundred years. I want to sound concerned, not like an easily-dismissable conspiracy nut.

No one will know what that is.

LAST WHITE MAN:

TURN OFF THE LIGHTS

THANKS FOR THE GET KEEDS
76/sp/ GET.

Get's pretty close now.

Rolling with Nigel

Is Throgs Neck the last safe space for Whites in the Bronx? Riverdale doesn't count, it's Kike Central out there.

I'm at Fordham and White Plains, where Fordham turns into Pelham Parkway. I am the only White person I know of in the entire neighborhood

I thought there were still some Albanians left in Pelham Parkway after Section 8 took over, once you get off the bus routes.

Yeah, TN is still pretty white, all the Long Island kids at Maritime have a lot to do with that though. Otherwise, all the riff-raff that graduated from Lehman HS are settling here, and it's getting shittier by the day.

If all you do is put stickers around town (remember to put a razor blade on the back in case anyone wants to tear it off) you'll raise some awareness.

Remember, there's a lot of Whites that think like us, they're just afraid to speak up because they think they're the only ones.

You know, a couple of years back, I went to a garage sale a few blocks away from me, and struck up a conversation with the mother of the house. I told her about the school I was attending, and she told me that it was where she wanted her admittedly pretty cute daughter to go. After a few questions, she started getting a bit antsy, looking to and fro, before obtusely asking me about how many whites were at the school. Something like "and how about the ratio of, ERM, caucasians attending?" It was so obvious that it was the most important thing to her, but she wanted to ease into it before asking.

I wonder if they still live around here.

Lol, Albanians. Yeah, there's a lot of them. But only look White (most of them, anyway). But they dress like spics, act like niggers, and most of them are Muslim.

I don't mean to start any kind of ">implying X are White" arguments. But they're about as White as light skinned Iranians. But even being Muslim, at least the women don't walk around with towels over faces and the men don't refuse to wear deodorant and just walk around stinking 24/7

Did some walking, took some pictures around the neighborhood of its minorification.
The Soul Food joint used to be a flower shop.

So many fucking bars popped up in such a short amount of time, I fucking loathe them. Mostly all Hispanic.

Even the advertisements are minority themed.

The vape joints are the newest places that sprung up.

A-yo, nigger you in the 718. Shitpost me on e-mail.

I wanted to get the owners of Mama & Whatever in the picture, but the declined.

I don't make it a point to worry about minority beauty and fashion, but there are literally no salons or what-have-you dedicated to white fashion like there are otherwise.

Thought you'd all get a kick out of this one, minority digging through the trash.
Maybe he's homeless, maybe he's down on his luck, I'm not gonna judge. But I am going to take this picture and post it on the internet.

I responded.

Form your own local "Sons of Odin" chapter and start going on patrols so as to turn the kikes "See something, say something" program against itself by reporting any criminally suspicious nigger nogger/mud scum behavior to your local authorities that you may see while out and about on said "patrols".

Did you get it?

Copy the original, USPS sticker and all; Across it, write Return To Sender c/o: You Are Not Alone

Or something like that.
I'm too buzzed to be overly clever and witty right now.

Oh, never mind:

I need to work on my patience when replying to threads.

I just checked my e-mail, yes, I got it

Thanks for your input, user. I told them that I heard them, and asked them what they suggested be done. I'm really just hoping for some kind of reply, no matter what it may be.

It's all good, thanks for replying anyway. I'm still taking suggestions for what to write on my post-its before I stick them around the neighborhood.

NO MORE THIRD WORLD COLONISTS, AMERICA FIRST
END GYNO-MARXIST FEMINISM
TAR AND FEATHER SJWS

Sent a reply.

Meant for

Switched email addresses.

I actually asked before I took the picture.

So, you don't like them chimping out and you don't like them being productive members of society.
I think you should spend less time trying to justify your hate and more bettering yourself.

lol

Nine memos to yourself to buy more post-its.