SPEAKING OUT!

Ralph Nader: Hillary Clinton will ‘win by dictatorship’

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/13/ralph-nader-hillary-clinton-will-win-by-dictatorsh/

no archive because we want it to stay on the "most read" list.

spread it on social media, if you have it.

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/topic/corporatism
archive.is/Ah69o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nader is a bad ass and the last Liberal left in the world!

I take it back after reading the article. Fuck this guy

He may be a retard and a Sanders supporter, but anything that hurt Hillary is good.

Yep, but not too much. We need Shillary to take the nom by the skin of her teeth, and make sure the bernouts completely lose faith in the Democrat party. Some will stay home, some will vote Trump out of pure spite if nothing else, and almost none will vote Clinton.

Based seatbeltman

This. We want maximum disenfranchisement. We need them to hit rock bottom… Remember many of us were in their shoes at one point. And if they hit rock bottom some of them will wake up. Plus the salt will be ebin. Ron paul was our bernie. And bernie is doing the same to them as ron did to us. Took the donations for a free vacation. When he loses… And his loss is mainly because of the shadiest of kike politics they are going to be salty as fuck. And then when they rralize hillary doesnt have a chance against trump dmthe salt will be deadly.

He's a cunt, but at least he's not a Shrillary cunt.

Pictures like that are stupid. The Brown shirts and the first nazis were thugs and bar brawlers mostly disenfranchised war veterans who were willing to go out on the street and Crack communist revolutionaries skulls. MUH PR MUH DRESS NICE

water tear down the biggest mountain one drop of a time.

every little bit helps.
if we can get Hillary to "lose" but still win, the blue pill brigade will see the corruption.

But we need to hammer her in every way possible for that to happen, including using this guy.

Did multiple people make this thread?

you are fucking autist if you don't think the original SA were a bunch of goons who marched around beating the fuck out of pussies and jew communists

your second pic is probably a high born junker man who is a officer in the SS. I fucking guarantee that most of the people LARPing on this board are not high born men

There's a difference between a slightly idiot brute and a complete degenerate.

I got your message.

Fucking get the term right, holy shit.

britannica.com/topic/corporatism

The SA were retarded goons that beat up everyone around them but the leaders and thinkers of the SDAP were intelligent, polite men with a plan.

What a coincidence!

You'd think an Arab Orthodox Christian would know better than to trust kikes too.

also I just got home from work I need to see these gets

It takes more than a plan to win a war. Those "retarded goons" are the lifeblood of every nation that makes history.

lighten up, aspie

Gotta start somewhere. The PR "you don't count unless you look and act like this" is an attempt to cuck the necessary unruly mob from coming together.

"we", meaning Holla Forums, want to do whatever we can to hurt Hillary.

and if you don't agree with that, you are not one of us.

every little bit helps

Archiving is for more than just not giving someone clicks. It's also about how the men with large noses have a tenancy to either edit stories after they're published or just outright delete them. Here's the archive for this link. archive.is/Ah69o

cool

NeoNazis were shaved head cult members. They brought shame to our purpose. The are NOT brown shirts

NO faggot, you're a fucking cult member programmed by Jew-CIA