Applying for a job online

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EU4cvmk44MQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

into the interview pile it goes

**I love you ben garrison please don't kill me

I can understand nationalism but why not just create a unified culture instead of kicking out all non-whites in fear of a cultural clusterfuck?
If black culture didn't exist then blacks wouldn't be an issue.

Inferior genetics, and all that.

It does seem that way when you focus purely on ghetto blacks rather than black scientists and philosophers.

Go read "The Blank Slate and the Modern Denial of Human Nature" by (((Steven Pinker))).

the different races are biologically different. Teaching niggers to be white is undoable.

the talented tenth can stay is called the talented tenth for a reason.

Alright fair enough.

No not fair enough, you cuck.

Jeez, you give up easy.

I don't disagree for the sake of disagreeing.

Because different races living together (not segregated) doesn't fucking work.

Mother nature set us up this way so we can actually evolve instead of being drgged down by other races.

If you'd create something new that will last it should be something that is rooted in ourselves and that follows the rules of nature.

If you create something new be sure it's not something virtual like glorifying the weak (fags and nigger victimisation).

Feel free to create something new, but don't think melting different races together will be a good idea.

Also why the fuck would you want to make a "unified" culture? based on what would you do that?

What does culture have to do with niggers killing eachother and being dumb fucks on average?

Also extra good-goyim points for thinking culture is the problem instead of the elephant in the room and/or ethnicity.

Tfw Holla Forums wannabe nazis will forever live out their closeted racism online

kek

faggots

Well here in my country everybody expects you to be patriotic and racist. Its normal.

People like you are bad and should be sent back to elementary school for basic social education.

Once you learn to interact with the other 12-year olds like a normal person, you can go to high school like the big boys and learn to behave like a well-educated man with a sense of responsibility.

Oh you, what a memer :^)

Care to argue to the point instead of calling me a kid?

Please explain to me why preferring your own race above other races is retarded.

Did you upvote my post? :D

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY FUCKING SIDES

I've spotted the try hard!

Because race (by your definition, I assume skin color) is defined solely by the amount of melanin pigment in the skin. Nothing else.

Now, comparing cultures is an entirely different thing. But of course it's much easier to distinguish yourself from other people based on the color of their skin…

I was actually thinking about 9fag because of the 12y old memelords, but reddit fits in too as do others.

Because race (by your definition, I assume skin color) is defined solely by the amount of melanin pigment in the skin. Nothing else.

Educate yourself nigger.

Here's a jewtube video that might help you understand why a black skin makes you run longer or faster (depending on what part of africa your skin color is from).

youtube.com/watch?v=EU4cvmk44MQ

Culture is virtual, look at kids imitating fags and nigger culture.

Skin color isn't the only way to distinguish races or choosing a good mate.

Albino niggers still look like niggers despite their skin color.

I have a feeling this is all you have, so you're desperately trying to cling to it

But no worries friend there are other who share the same views, now back to your little Nazi circle jerk

It gets me every fucking time, just thinking of some angry little twerp behind the computer screen

I have a list of other sources, but looking at your reaction it's not even worth sharing.

You seem to prefer to call me names and suggest stereotypes to justify your point (that has not even remotely addressed my argument).

Keep on living in your bubble of one-sided, seemingly popular "insights" and stereotypes. This is one of the things that devides us and make you abandon your people for the sake of "ideas" and backwards morality.

I hope we won't meet IRL or in the coming instability in the Western world (be it next year or in 20 years). I won't hesitate making an 'immoral' decision if we won't be on the same side and our roads cross in an uncomfortable manner.

>>>/trash/

Nigger sub-human detected

Another confirmation

Try harder guy, surely someone will give a shit in the real world!

But not to worry, there are other folk who have the same ideals! And luckily for you its online, so it works out!

~

Humans are all the same species

Races are not the same

For example, mongoloids and negroids are the same species, but different races
Grizzly and polar bears are the same species but difference race

I fucking hate when people make images whiteout fucking learning the difference first

The same goes for this images, its creator didn't bother to learn the different between two simple words

And in the dog one, in biology is well known that the canis family is able to make microevolutions which makes them change fast

That image is dealing with the "Only one race, the human race" myth user.

If you read, I was writing about the picture with animals, no the first one

The one with 0 int is you

Got me there, didn't notice which image you were talking about.

Also, more info on genetics.

Also, you need to have in mind that one of the only races that mated with another species, was the Caucasus race, that mated with Neanderthals

The races that remained purer were the Asian and Native American ones

As well as general size, weight, bone structure, facial features, etc. It's like saying the only difference between a German Shepherd and a Golden Retriever is the color of their fur.

Why did this change from "8 Int"? Making it 0 makes the "only" part of the sentence pointless because you can't have "only nothing". You just have "nothing". On top of that, 8 is a low enough number for normies to get it while being a plausible number for DnD fags to understand it.

I fuckin' hate memes.