Ben the Kike returns as Ben the White

I think he might be finally getting over his sperg out over Trump beating the cuckservatives and coming back into the fold.

Regardless of the fact he's shown himself to be a massive cuck, he is a skilled orator and a valuable asset.

inb4 someone posts that vid where he calls spurdo a "stereotypical badger"

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/benshapiro?lang=en
therightstuff.biz/2016/05/10/retribution/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/04/david-sirota-and-ben-shapiro-jews-are-not-part-of-white-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiberius#Final_years
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He sounds like a fucking high-pitched lesbian

Too short to make a stool out of

I still think he's valuable. We just have to learn to overlook the fact that he hs the body of a 12 year old.

Hi Ben.

I know you're still salty about video related, but if you want to join the winning team now, you're more than welcome.

Just be warned we'll be keeping our eyes on you in case you decide to make any false moves.

He's never been "valuable", he's on the same tier as Milo of using helpful idiots to promote their career, which is so DIFFICULT (making fun of SJWs wow what a hard job man)

He outed himself for what he really is, and he's not getting on the train

It's like he's seen the light with his own race's religion.

But caution must be taken.

It could be a trick.

Sorry, little Ben, you burned your brideges.
Attempts at re-entryism will be met with scorn.
You made your shed, now get cucked in it.

He lied, and after he got caught and sees which way the wind is blowing he wants to come crawling back as if nothing happened because he's afraid he just committed career suicide. The man has all the integrity of a pimp. We don't need this kinda two faced shit anymore. This is exactly what we're supposed to be putting a stop too.

>twitter.com/benshapiro?lang=en

This guy isn't a Jew is he?

He's made that up.

But that'll cost him, because now we think he's nothing but a liar. The real form of liar.

Kikes have no permanent loyalties. This is nothing more than a rat fleeing a sinking ship.

The way i see it, even if you are a conservative that hate trump you should have pretended to like him anyways to save your audience because you think he is going to lose in the ends so if he does lose you can throw up your hands and go "well better luck next time"
In the coming months lots of neocucks will probably bend the knee to emperor Donald when they realize there is no hope.
And then the GOP will be fully united.
Meanwhile the democrats will be falling apart because bernie refuses to stop running

he's just trying to salvage his career

we never forget. we never forgive

good goy, stay focused on your purity spiraling, and castigate anyone that might potentially expand our reach

also despite pols hard on for hating jews trump will probably be reasonable when it comes to israel, he is a deal maker after all.
So the neocucks should have just accepted him.

Hahahahahahaha

Get fucked schlomo

Honestly you sound like a gamercuck

He's a talking head. He needs to stay relevant to get the shekels for his columns.

No.
No.

No.

No.

You're a cuck if you think he's worth anything besides carrion feed.

There's a difference between sperging out over "muh PR" and not wanting to alienate anyone and everyone who isn't in favor of full niggerdeath right away.

You're fooling no one, Steinberg.

We all know exactly what Shapiro has said and done.

One flew over the cuck's nest
Shapiro has gone off the deep end; he cucked himself to death and the plane crashed… with no survivors.

You're a retard. He's mining for shekels.

You could see the pain in his eyes when he was on Fox a few nights ago and wasn't supporting Rato and was being fair to Trump.

Ben 'Muh Israel' Shapiro is never going to get the point where he is interested in expanding our audience.

Ironically, the goys who use these kinds of phrases put out an article just last week for people like Shapiro as well as the left.

therightstuff.biz/2016/05/10/retribution/

nice try.

If you handle shit, your hands get covered in it.

Fuck off, kike

"Everyone who disagrees with me is a kike!"

This is why we'll never be taken seriously. I'm not a fan of Shapiro, nor do I believe he should be welcomed, but if he's going to continue attacking shitlibs over the same shit we'd attack for, why would we disavow?

You guys are missing the point. It's not about whether he's on our side or not. Bringing attention to leftist insanity is an entry point into reactionary politics. As little as people like (((Milo))), Crowder, and (((Shapiro))) actually do to advocate WN positions, they give normies a look into the mind of the typical anti-white. They're basically an entry-point, because if you have a functional brain, looking at shitlib views on anything will inevitably lead toward race realism.

If flinging shit at your enemies helps push them back, it might be worth it to handle it. You can always wash the shit off later.

Bernie's still in it because he still thinks he can win it. To be fair, I think he does have two shots.

1) The FBI finally goes after Hillary. As Bernie's been in the public eye for months, he'd be a stronger candidate to run with than an airdropped candidate, like Biden or Warren. He'd also have a massive edge in the convention there, as no one else would have any bound delegates, so he wouldn't need many superdelegates and ex-Clinton delegates to back him.

2) The superdelegates could switch from Clinton to Bernie. It may sound silly, but with polls showing Trump tying with or even beating Clinton, and Clinton showing a horrendous level of incompetence, they just might. As far as I'm aware, Bernie does still beat Trump in national polls. If I was a democratic superdelegate, I'd be backing Bernie. Whilst Clinton's far more contollable, it looks like she can't possibly win now. Bernie has a shot.

someone post that vid where he calls sprudo a badger :DD

No wemb, but here's youtube.

Us ignoring and avoiding shapiro, ramz, and any other basic bitch retards, does nothing to hurt us.

yes, celebrate when they do something good, but don't endorse them.
Endorsing them is cucking leftwards.

Oh so the fucking jew who was willing to throw any shred of credibility and his paycheck out of the window at the whiff of a whore accusing Lewandowski on NOTHING AT ALL in the flimsy attempt to hurt Trump and who then spends the next months ruining his career and the trust he had built up with the goy's is a good guy and we "need him"? How about you fuck off, m8?
A guy that can't be trusted and is a lying jew is an asset?
KILL YOURSELF, SHILL

Stop pretending, you jewish half-dick shit. The faggot Milo and the halfling Ben are exactly the type of people any type of political organization should never associate with.
These are fucking people trying to stop a surge of nationalism, a healthy mentality and acknowledging how sick and debased the perversions of modern society are.
This isn't fucking purity signaling, you goddamn mongoloid trash. This is people wanting to get into the spotlight to ruin the "movement' and to get us back in line.
THEY ARE POISON
THEY SHOULD DIE

you Semitic piece of shit, we would sooner expand our reach with literal shit than Ben Shapiro.

Except he tempers our point. The entire "alt-right" (read: cuckservatives, Holla Forums is not alt-right) and reason for the "alt-rigtt" existing is to temper the conservative ideologies into libcuck and further into lolbertarians.

For example, free trade. Free trade is explicitly not conservative. Closed borders is conservative.

Shouldn't there be 8 lampshades

His great-grandparents weren't big enough for their skin to fit on a lampshade each.

Technically yes.

lad, it's a brutal enough burn as is.

there's already one of those

I've never actually seen him caled that satan.

Ben "white man" Garrison does work though.

Playing nicely has never been user's strength, and will never be. Doing so is just wasting energy because it's against the inherent nature of user. There's more than enough imageboard history out there that shows that user always fails when playing nice. Leave the niceties to other groups.

If he gets the #NeverTrump faggots to vote Trump he's useful. Cultural Marxists have been winning thanks to using people they hate and ditching them when appropriate. We need to start doing that. Use him now, ditch him the second Trump is elected.

The only way kike shapiro gets back into the good graces of the rightwing is if he does a series of debates with his one true pairing love interest milo

oy gevalt! listen little schmecky, when two siblings love each other very much…

I don't get it Holla Forums

Assuming this thread is legit, why would anyone think Ben Shapiro is some great asset?

Even a cuckservative and unfunny comedian like Crowder has made more memorable videos on his own, like the one where he drives around Detroit or different ones he has done on guns and the 2nd amendment.

Kevin MacDonald wrote about Shapiro years ago.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/04/david-sirota-and-ben-shapiro-jews-are-not-part-of-white-america/

From Ben Shapiro:

No, it's more to do with his counter-signalling spree, and punching rightwards.

He did an entire video saying white nationalism is a cult. I'm not really a white nationalist (I'm not not a white nationalist either) but WNs are perfectly justified in throwing ramz in the trash after something like that.

If you have a friend and he punches you, not once but multiple times, not jokingly but with actual force, should you actually keep that friend?

Don't forget the recent trend of "muh demographics, Trump won't win" "take the black pill" defeatism, shilling for universal income out of the blue for some weird reason, and calling his fanbase "internet weirdos". Ramz is in full meltdown. I think it all started with writing for some pickup artist and he caught shit for it and got all butt hurt.

Beware the beast jew, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's people, he schemes for power or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his desert lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

I hate shitsacks with relentless, shameless promo teams more than almost anything else.

Your post isn't about "welcoming back into the fold," but rather informing anons that it's "muh job" and he's not going away.

What's the quote about certain types being impervious to the truth and though often defeated they return nonetheless with the same busted lines day after day?

Finally, but most important of all, it must be mentioned that B.S. is no skilled orator. He is a persistent presence. Nothing more.

Absolutely. Nothing. More.

Eat a bowl of dicks, kike faggot.

=OYYYYY VEEEEYYYYYYY=

Nobody here even liked Shapiro in the first place. "Oh wow, he BTFO a nigger once!" Yeah, we know Ben had monthly threads with nearly double digits of replies before he went against Trump.

Never stop mocking this short little kike wherever he posts.

Think. Even if you are stupid enough to think this Jew isn't just faking it AGAIN, why does Trump need a 5'2" microkike to fight for him? He's got us.

milo is ten times better than little benji.

A kike switches sides when it's convenient and pretends to forget about anything he said before that?
Color me surprised.

Milo does better as he tries to be friendly with the people he's disagreeing with.

Ben is too eager to be on the "right side of history" when it comes to cuckservatism so he comes across as a prissy little prick instead of a fanciful faggot.

Ben probably noticed that he didn't get anywhere with the Fields' story and is just trying to get back to appealing to people with what works easily: Being against feminists.

The sign that Ben has gotten any better will be when he recognizes why Trump is popular. Until then the manlet will be stuck in cuckland dreaming of being a real man.

I guess maybe we could dump him somewhere in Apefrica instead of putting him in the oven. I mean, that place is pretty much an oven.

It's fucking hilarious though. Has anyone tweeted screencaps of his meltdown to him yet?

Milo is a libertarian, he is a fancy fag English boy who cares about free speech and black cock and being outrageous.
He is pretty much marquis de sade tier, yeah he is annoying faggot but ultimately he is harmless, and at least he dos support trump.

Kike shapiro and the neo cons only care about two things, Israel, and and Israel, give more money to Israel, go to war for Israel, die for Israel goyim , dont worry that you are being destroyed by mass immigration and sjw's and america is going down the shitter ISRAELLLLLLLL

Like and the neocons themselves cant even grasp that if the white race dies out then Israel will lose all support because the west will be filled with niggers and leftists

Fuck off, this isn't halfchan.

You're covering everyone in shit then.

Well done.

Fuck off Ben. Go back to sheekyforums.

The knife is still in your back. Nice try Schlomo.

i'm sure we're going to be seeing a number of these faggots who swore up and down that they would never, ever, in a million years, support trump come crawling back and pretend it's just politics and "we're all in this together". these people outed themselves as weaklings, softcore sjws or just plain leftists in conservative's clothing multiple times over the course of the primary. they are inherently harmful to whatever side they see fit to place themselves on. never welcome people like this back into the fold. always remind them of their past transgressions.

Bad strategy tbh

Ramz has always been cancer.

He won't get past day 1.

Take your Jew faggot shit elsewhere OP. Following this piece of shit on Twitter haha. Fucking CANCER.

the only reason they want back in is so that they can sink the knife in from close range.

Shapiro threw his career in the bin, he has no reach and is of no value to anyone. The dumb cunt tied himself to the anchor that was the Cruz campaign and sunk with it.

Trump wouldn't forgive him for what he did. Maybe forgive but not trust again.

Yeah a Jew was never in our fold anyway. Shapiro attacks the lowest hanging fruit. It doesn't take much to go after trannies or radical feminists because all people who aren't mentally ill already hate them.

Attacking SJWs doesn't do shit. Kikes like Shapiro will always be worse enemies than SJWs.because they are competing for the same demographic we are. We want those people to come to us, not go to Shapiro, so it is more productive to attack him than it is to attack SJWs, who would never be on our side anyway.

can go straight to the oven. fuck this kike

The Jew white knighted for Fields and got blown the fuck out. He picked the loosing side and lost.Ben, because of Trump, has been proven to be a hypocrite and acted just like the leftists he rebuked.

I think Milo IS the useful idiot and nothing more. Benji can be a useful idiot if memed correctly.

If anyone has learned anything on Holla Forums it's that one must try to out-jew the jew.

You wouldn't want people to OD on the message at first, right? Ease them on the drug, and let their appetite for purity consume them.

That's why Milo and Ben can be useful instrument to convert normalfags. Use the Jews against them.

You really are a reddit tier gamergate fag aren't you? Faggots like Ben and Milo dilute the message by bringing loser reddit type normies into our midst and misrepresenting us as "trolls".

Trolling is a weapon, for sure, but there are deep truths being discussed here.

"Benji throws Twitter tantrum" on YouTube is 3 3 minutes of pure gold.

3. I am retart.

THIS user GETS IT!

ANY FAGGOTS WHO SAY HE IS A KIKE ARE ACTUAL SHILL

Keep your chin up, user. Fuck these faggots…

He sounds like a faggot but he does know how to argue with a liberal, which is a skill a lot of right-wing (from cuckservative to natsoc) lack.

Ramz regularly tries to distance himself from the '1488ers' as if you can be a racial nationalist without being 1488. One implies the other, and attempting to separate the two means accepting the shitlib moral framework.

What exactly do you think the alt-right is? Because 80% of Holla Forums minimum seems to be more aligned with 'alt-rightists' like TRS, Anglin, Spencer, Weev, etc than not.

As effective as shock and awe and good propaganda can be, it still has to be presented in a palatable manner. And being misrepresented as a troll is better than not being represented at all. It's much easier to push lukewarm normies rightward than it is to instantly convince people who have undergone decades of social conditioning to give them opinions directly counter to what WNs aim for.

nice muscle tone but that one blondie needs to reeducated if she thinks reagan was a good president especially when his name is above HW Bush, aka the phoenix program/JFK assasination/pedophile. HW Bush is the modern version of the roman emperor Tiberius
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiberius#Final_years

I will never trust this guy.

His flamboyant gaylord kinsman was right when he said that he had failed to protect America against Leftism and he's still failing.

Leftism deserves absolutely zero tolerance, anyone who gives it even an inch is complicit by default.

Ben was oy vey'ing over Holla Forums anyway, anyone who gets buttblasted over Holla Forums most certainly isn't your brother in arms.

If ha makes an offering to Kek he could absolve some of his sins.

He's finished. A lot on Holla Forums were actually willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he was too premature in putting the knife into their backs and now he's desperate to save face and restore himself for his next attempt to throw you under the bus when it's most crucial. He choked, he thought he picked the right time to force through his anti-white agenda. Now he's finished forever, he better hope Trump is more merciful than the rest of us.

Into the gas chamber it goes.

Untill he does it again. He's nothing but a career media whore and his only loyalty lies with his tribe. Nobody cares about your favorite snake, you rat. We will not high five you over his little twitter "zingers" as he gets tons of exposure from fellow heebs in the media and then goes rogue all over again, BECAUSE HE'S NOT ON THE SAME SIDE AS US. Not even in the most general sense.

And you probably aren't either, so you can fuck right off as well, shillard.

Not to mention he will co-opt every fucking thing you do into something pro-Israel and you can never, ever name the jew otherwhise you're an anti-semite :^)

H-H-HEY GOYS I'M ONE OF YOU N-NO SERIOUSLY I REALIZED MY MISTAKE SO SORRY GOYS

:^)

He realized he jumped on the wrong train for a fast track to money since he figured the Fields incident was the nail in the coffin for Trump and is now trying to come back to his original position so he can get people to GIB SHEKELS.

Also:

What reach is that and who the fuck is 'we' Ben?

Is he asking for Israel to be nuked into ashes or is he still the same MUH ISRAEL Kikepiro? Think carefully about it before you sperg out.

There's one circumstance in which I am willing to trust a Jew, and that is when he openly says that Hitler did nothing wrong and the holocaust is a lie.

Shapiro is the worst brand of oven-dodger imaginable. I prefer the enemy who fights me outright to the snake who calls himself a friend.

Benjamin Friedman and Bobby Fischer warned the goyim of their devilish tribe and both of them were completely destroyed by their own people.

Jews simply don't allow it.

Ah yes, like a rat jumping ship to ship.

Nothing new, he's just jumping off the cuckservative ship because he realizes that that's not going to be a viable option anymore. The boy's not a dummy.

THIS GUY WAS ALWAYS A FAGGOT
IF YOU EVER LIKED HIM YOU ARE A MENTAL MIDGET
IF YOU EVER LIKED HIM YOU ARE A MENTAL MIDGET====THIS GUY WAS ALWAYS A FAGGOT

Exactly. Therefore I have no question of their loyalties. You don't see kikes rushing to destroy Shapiro, now do you?

Indeed, they were ruthless and relentless on Benjamin and Bobby, God rest their poor souls.

Fischer wasn't a jew, that's kike misinformation by those same kikes who ruined his life.

Oh he is getting on the train.

It's true that Bobby completely rejected judaism and 'jewishness' in general, but his mother was a jew. Bobby also had the typic facial features of a jew.

Daily reminder

typical jew

we should make sure people don't forget his true intentions

We could attribute Bonby Fisher and Benjamin Freidmsn quotes to Ben "the Hebrew hammer" Shapiro.

-Ben Shapiro

Nah, (((elites))) are realizing it's better to try and cozy up to donald now rather than get mercilessly fucked come january.

This is like some sort of parody, it's just too jewish. It's like if I walked in on my Canadian friend lubed up with maple syrup, fucking a moose in the ass, drinking Alexander Keith's while NHL plays on the tv

The jews are fucked if they get cast out from the right wing, they cant latch onto the left wing because the left hate Israel and support Palestine.
The jew really fucked himself over.
Just move to Israel already and out of america you useless kikes

They've only been doing this for 6000 years, user.

Fuck that kike, he made his bed now he has to lay in it.

Nice try shill. Like the slimy two-faced jew rat he is, he crawls back trying to save his ass now that Trump is most likely to win.

you have a place reserved in the oven alongside ben you faggot shill

He made his car bed, now he can lie in it

Jesus Christ i just spewed beer through my nose.

"Hopefully the Jews will get it in the neck soon. They have alot of enemies all over the world. These biological weapons are getting very cheap and easy to deliver. I'm optimistic, I'm hoping that Washington DC will be wiped out."

-Ben Shapiro

I don't think there'll be any (world) peace until these Jews are dealt with, Eugene. These people are animals, they're just bastards, y'know. Absolute animals.

-Ben Shapiro