DYSNOMIA IS IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL MODE

DYSNOMIA IS IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL MODE

He changed his mod username and is currently spamming threads claiming that dysnomia was just pretending. It's really just him posting as an user.

His autism is out of control

KEEP TRIGGERING HIM

HE IS GOING TO HAVE A MENTAL BREAKDOWN SOON

Godspeed user-kun

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/i7A4x
archive.is/vhmpM
8ch.net/log.php?board=b
8ch.net/baphomet/res/108997.html#113885
ghostbin.com/paste/yoxoa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Dysnomia doxxing his own users and deleting his own thread: archive.is/i7A4x

>Dysnomia deleting posts and permabanning people for trying to discuss it: archive.is/vhmpM

>Logs of dysnomia permabanning and purging countless people with reasons such as "fuck off" or "goon": 8ch.net/log.php?board=b

You're the only person that cares.

fuck off Dysnomia

Nobody cares.

nice sage

I don't think you niggers realize how much you SHITPOST

that's such a cute bird

It surely is.

Heheh. Too right!
πŸ’‹πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸŒΊπŸ’“πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’šπŸ’πŸŒΉπŸ’πŸ’•πŸ’•β€οΈβ™₯οΈπŸ’œπŸ’‹πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’“

Fuck off sah ghey.
πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ‘„πŸ’πŸŒΊπŸ’™πŸ’•πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’•πŸ’šπŸ’š

All true except the last part, where he was by and large banning you under the countless proxies you brag about. You made so many threads!!
πŸ‘„πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’‹πŸ’žπŸ’“β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’š

πŸ’šπŸ’“β™₯οΈπŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’πŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸ’•πŸ’•β£πŸ’•β£πŸ’šπŸ’“πŸ‘„πŸ’™πŸ’žπŸ’‹πŸ’–β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘„πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸŒΉπŸŒΊπŸ’πŸ’

πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’žπŸ’“β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ’•πŸŒΉπŸ’˜πŸ’—β£β£πŸ’“πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’žπŸ’πŸ’œπŸ’–πŸ‘„β€οΈπŸ’–πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ’œ

β€οΈπŸ‘„β™₯οΈπŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸ’˜πŸ’•πŸ’•β£πŸ’–πŸ’‹πŸ’œβ™₯οΈπŸ‘„πŸ’πŸ’™

β™₯οΈπŸ‘„πŸ’‹β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸŒΊπŸ’“πŸ’˜πŸŒΉπŸ’šβ£β£πŸ’žπŸ’β€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ‘„β™₯οΈπŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’—πŸ’˜πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸŒΉπŸŒΉ

πŸ‘„πŸ’πŸ’β€οΈπŸ’—πŸ’—β€οΈβ™₯οΈπŸ’œπŸ’žπŸ’–πŸŒΉπŸ’˜πŸ’“πŸ’™πŸŒΊπŸ’™πŸ’šβ£β£πŸ’œπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ‘„πŸ’πŸ’‹πŸ‘„πŸ‘„

πŸ’–β€οΈπŸ’β™₯οΈπŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’“πŸ’˜πŸ’šπŸŒΉβ£πŸŒΉπŸ’•πŸ’•β£β£πŸ’—β™₯οΈβ€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’–πŸ‘„πŸ’žπŸ’œπŸ‘„πŸ’–β€οΈβ™₯οΈπŸ’—β™₯οΈπŸ’πŸ’“πŸ’˜πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’šπŸŒΊπŸŒΊβ£πŸ’•πŸ’•β£

πŸŒΉπŸ’–πŸŒΊπŸ’–πŸ’—β€οΈβ€οΈβ™₯οΈπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’žπŸŒΉπŸ’‹πŸ’“πŸ’•β£πŸ’πŸ’˜β£πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’πŸ’˜πŸŒΉπŸ’œπŸ’žπŸ’—πŸ’–πŸŒΊπŸ’—β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ‘„β€οΈβ™₯οΈπŸ’–πŸŒΊπŸ’–πŸŒΉπŸ’œπŸ’ž

πŸ’—πŸ’œπŸ’žπŸ’žβ™₯οΈπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’žπŸ’œπŸ’—πŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸ’‹πŸ‘„πŸŒΉπŸ’˜πŸ’πŸ’“β£πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’“β£πŸŒΉπŸ’˜πŸ’πŸ‘„πŸŒΊπŸ’—πŸ’œπŸ’žπŸ’œ

πŸ‘„πŸ’–β™₯οΈπŸ‘„πŸŒΊπŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’‹πŸ’žπŸ’—πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ‘„πŸ’–β™₯οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’“πŸŒΊπŸ’πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸŒΉβ€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’•πŸ’™πŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’˜πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸ’‹πŸ’“πŸŒΊπŸ’“πŸ‘„πŸ’–β™₯οΈπŸ‘„πŸ‘„

πŸ’‹β€οΈπŸ’—πŸ’œπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’˜πŸ’žπŸ‘„β™₯οΈπŸ’–πŸ’‹πŸ’“β€οΈπŸ’œπŸŒΊπŸ’—πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’šβ£πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ˜œπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’πŸ’œπŸ’—πŸŒΊπŸ’˜πŸ’žπŸ’

until you like it.
πŸ’—πŸ‘„πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸŒΊπŸ’™πŸŒΊπŸ’šπŸ’“πŸŒΉβ£πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’–β€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’žβ™₯️β™₯οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘„πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸ’“πŸ’šπŸŒΉπŸŒΉ

til you like it.
πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’‹πŸŒΊπŸ’“πŸ’˜πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’β£πŸ’”πŸ’β£

dysnomia hidden 19 minutes Holla Forums Locked thread #5996339
guess whos back?

Get some HD sages at least.
Fucking camcorder DSi quality bird next to a million dollar camera quality girl

top kek

Hi.
β™₯οΈπŸ‘„πŸ’•πŸ’‹πŸ’—πŸ’‹πŸ’“πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’–πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸ’–πŸ’πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’žπŸ’‹β™₯οΈπŸ‘„πŸŒΊβ€οΈπŸ’˜β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘„β™₯οΈπŸ’•πŸ’‹πŸ’žπŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’–πŸŒΉπŸ’–πŸ’πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’“πŸ’ž
ghostbin.com/paste/yoxoa
ghostbin.com/paste/yoxoa

Shitposting is our speciality.
πŸ’—πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’—πŸ‘„β™₯️β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ’πŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’•πŸ’œβ£β£πŸ’šπŸ’•πŸŒΉπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ‘„β™₯οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹β€οΈπŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’™πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’‹πŸ’—β€οΈπŸ’—β™₯οΈπŸ‘„πŸ‘„β™₯οΈπŸ’˜πŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸ’˜πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’•πŸŒΉπŸ’šπŸ’š

ghostbin.com/paste/yoxoa
ghostbin.com/paste/yoxoa
ghostbin.com/paste/yoxoa
πŸŒΊπŸ‘„πŸ’—β€οΈπŸ’˜β€οΈπŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’–πŸŒΉπŸ’•πŸ’™πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’“β£β£πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’‹πŸ’‹β™₯οΈπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’‹πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸŒΊπŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ’—πŸ’˜β€οΈπŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’™πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’“β£β£πŸ’“β£πŸ˜πŸ˜β£β£πŸ’πŸ’™πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ‘„πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’‹πŸ‘„πŸŒΊπŸ‘„πŸ’—πŸ‘„πŸ’˜β€οΈπŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’•πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’œ

From a convo between an user and a volunteer:

"At this point, between users getting shadowbanned and the dox'd, it's safe to assume 8ch's Holla Forums is dead. Not even 4chan does that! Part of me wants to go to twitter and start #8chgate so we can get SJWs to attack the SJW cesspool known as Holla Forums"

my, how embarrassing

SAVE QUICK BEFORE DELETE
Reminder guys, potchan = chrystal = dysnomia = egas = uncle = faggot.
When he finally gave up on banning and deleting all of these threads about his faggotry he now false-flags as user samefag while flooding the thread as Chrystal (now switched to Potchan after getting repeatedly BTFO)

But you don't have to put up with his bullshit.

posting my post from that other thread on /n/

HOLY SHIT MAJOR SECRET PLOT EXPOSED

I know what's going on here poeple. dysnomia may not be well liked because once that meme catches on and everyone realizes it's cool to hate someone it just doesn't stop. BUT-

from what I have seen in the archives, when dysnomia is referring to "goons" dysnomia is referring to shills. dysnomia is onto something really fucking big. I have noticed the shills fucking everywhere on /x/ and Holla Forums and anywhere where there is an important discusssion about something going on.

dysnomia is being made into a pariah because "its cool to hate this person" like the britney spears episode from south park or the wickerman with nicholas cage because it serves the interest of the "goons" or "shills" that dysnomia is so desperately attempting to point out.

you can clearly see what the fuck is going on. dysnomia is out numbered by shills and it doesn't help that they don't have good relations with some of the users.

fuck, I don't give a shit if you don't like dysnomia, but listen to what they are fucking saying at least.

I was wondering, do you even have a decent life instead of wasting your almost 2 years of trying to shut things down and still failing miserably?

It's funny how far goons will try to push the envelope and say "h-hey look he's banning spam! It's censorship! He is doxxing!" When that's clearly bullshit. We know who you are goon and you aren't fooling anybody you massive autist.

Nope

lol, he fucking lurks and gets triggered if he is being mentioned indirectly
Have a nice day in you basement, Jose

Dysnomia openly admits to doxing gilbert and has never denied doxing opiatefag. If the mods on Holla Forums are openly doxing users they don't appreciate, then with the advantages of mod php, nobody with an online profile is safe. Nobody.
Freedom of speech isn't encouraged in a climate where the mods might ruin your life because they don't like you. If Dysgracious sets a precedent, Holla Forums will never expand.

get fucked

Kek. I'm not dysnomia. Believe what you like though.

Who knows what is up between Gilbert, Kennedi, dysnomia, Opiatefag, banifag, Freech, goons, etc. I'd sure like to know more myself.

What I know for sure is that no matter if dysnomia steps down, and no matter who takes his place, people want Holla Forums to die ASAP, and have for the last two years plus. And you saying I am dysnomia either makes you a liar or have no idea of what is happening.
πŸ’˜πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β™₯οΈπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸŒΉπŸŒΊπŸ’πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’šβ£πŸ’–πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’•πŸ‘„πŸ’‹β€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’œπŸ‘„πŸ’™πŸ’πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’πŸ’–πŸ’–

For all I know Gilbert is a patsy, he shitflinging days on /baph/ and the shit with Kennedi being copied and spammed by others to stir shit up.

But in the interests of "avoiding censorship", here is a screencap of his updated dox.

Unverified, but who fucking cares.
πŸ’žπŸ’β€οΈπŸ‘„β€οΈπŸ‘„πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’—β™₯οΈπŸ’•πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’šβ£πŸ’˜πŸ’“β™₯οΈπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’‹πŸ’–β€οΈπŸ‘„πŸ‘„

well I did. If you read the dont feed thread, there's a post in there saying I'm out till he's gone. And I stayed out till he went.

Should I?

although there already is a thread, so…

I have no idea. Like I said, not verified. And there is the cyclical already.

So people didnt see the confessions thread huh
luvu chrystal (nohomo)

I guess not!
πŸ’˜β™₯οΈπŸ’žπŸ’œπŸŒΉπŸ’žπŸ’—πŸ’πŸ’™πŸ’“πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸŒΊπŸŒΊβ£πŸŒΊπŸ’šπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’žπŸŒΉπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’˜β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’–πŸ‘„β€οΈ

i wonder if you people think you're being funny or something.

I think most just didn't notice or care, before or after.

Everybody notices, most choose not to reply.

Just stop.

Nobody would mind if any of the namefaggers did anything of value to this already shitty community, but they don't.

Yeah chrystal/potchan/luisgomez69 on snapchat
If you see someone you recognize just say youre them, we shouldnt even respond to tripnigs

Kennedifag uses a Canon DIGITAL IXUS 950 IS

Vienna, huh
Nice city. Nice woods in the area. Good beer. More gays than niggers. But Gilbert is an alien.

by niggers you mean whites, right?

good, fuck off goons

see

and fuck off

I don't see how thats supposed to change my mind.