Curly haired whites

Honest question:

Can pure whites have curly hair? If so, when does this curly hair stop being a possible white trait?

sage

sage. This isn't bait, and im talking about more curly then those pictures and the one I linked.

I'm 100% of European descent and my hair is curly.

White races get curly rings in their hair, blacks get weird nappy kinky knotting hair. Asians don't get any curly or wavy hair really at all, and Arabs/Middle Eastern people I'm not sure, I think they're closer to us in that regard and get the broad straight-wavy-curly spectrum.

So, yes, of course.

This question is acceptable I think, it's important to distinguish the nigger nappy hair from white curled hair.

It's also important to note that very curly, very dark hair is a trait which whites have but also shows up frequently in Jewish diaspora from interbreeding.

what about hair like a sheep?

also did you do a genetics test?

You fuck.

Romans.
Greeks.
Irish.
Scots.
You're a faggot. Sage.

can you show an example?

No such thing. We are all members of this or that subgroup of whites or from a recent mixture between some of these subgroups. Then there are all the ancient mixtures that we know about with non white Caucasians, Eurasians and east Asians.

Not sure about hair like a sheep.

Haven't done a genetics test yet, but I know my family's recent descent for the past 3 generations or so on both sides, so it's not totally necessary either.

I guess sheep hair like this

Dear OPfag,

YES… but it depends on the curl… europeans cannot have super small curls… only wavy curls and medium size curls… not pube style microcurls.

sage

can you give an example of someone who looks white with micro curls but isnt and one who is white with those medium curls?

.you won't get white with micro curls/kinky hair because it's negroid hair. The people with those curls won't look white.

Pubesque curls are negroid in origin.. end of story fegget (protip: i'm a doctor)

OF COURSHE

Beautiful girl in OP is surly 100% European and has medium curls.

Why did nigs and kikes come on here with their own insane anxieties about their hair, and project it on whites???

I see this shit in college all the time.

They had a whole talk about how nigs are "not their hair."

I guess because the foreign exchange kids from China kept on asking them questions about their afros and jewfros, and touching them.

Then because AmeriNigs and Kikes are illogical weirdos with high anxiety, they project it on whites for some reasons, because we are expected to wipe their ass all the time when they have to deal with the real world outside the Ghetto or some Jewy Suburban Enclave.

Piss off, Chaim.

Yeah, my hair gets curly when it is longer than about 4 inches.
My sister has really curly hair, similar to your picture, OP.
Attached is my 23andme test, hope this thread can die here now.

lel

Gonna need your sister's number user.. I love curls =^)

(i'd treat her right and have like 9 blue eye'd babes with)

She has brown eyes
She's a feminist
She's going to vote for Bernie
She hates children

I have blue eyes, and will overpower her with both my genes and will.

She'll be at the convention with me supporting the god-emperor…

;^)

Well good luck m8

My brothers hair gets loose curls when it is long. He has blonde hair and we are of British decent.

The picture of the woman you posted looks Irish or Scottish. Some parts of western Scotland were settled by Irish people.

Holo is cute.

Stupid thread

That's what anglos seriously think.

With that Pan-European clusterfuck you dodged a bullet there, user.

If it has brown eyes it isn't white.
/thread

I'm not white but my green eyed brother with a nigger for a girlfriend is white? :(

Feels bad.

Don't most jews have curly hair?

All the males in my family from Aberdeen
t. Canadian Scot