Let me introduce you to Australias (by which I mean an extreme minority of SJW's pushing an agenda and not even...

Let me introduce you to Australias (by which I mean an extreme minority of SJW's pushing an agenda and not even remotely the view of the Australian population) entry into the Miss World beauty pageant, Holla Forums.

Aboriginals make up barely 1% of the entire population too.

How do they live with the disconnect between their "brains" and reality?

Animal testing is fucking terrible, thats disgusting.

Why didn't australians just exterminate these abo's once and for all? What made them hesitate?

It's a cult. They need to believe things that defy reality because acknowledging reality means their ideology falls apart.

Someone shop these pictures into anti-animal testing PSA's and we can get them trending.

But what do they think when they see this thing? No doubt they call her beautiful in public, but they cant actually think this. I cant for the life of me wrap my head around their retarded version of logic.

did they do that on purpose?

ugh

Because we dedicated 1 day a year to tell them we are sorry that we cultivated "their" land.

ayy brus got a dolla for da bus brus?

so we got this coon as our 'beauty' contestant and that gook from idol as our eurovision rep.

the fuck is going on, turnkike has only been in control for a little while, fucker moves quickly

The look on that fag's face says it all.

FUCKING UNDERRATED POST

Yeah, I'm so tired of them being this blatant about their virtue signaling that I'm honestly shocked that more people aren't doing something about this.

Someone who's good with photoshop do this

This is funny.

Is there anything they can't do?

Stupid isn't it. Even for an ape she isn't a good model, she's some Australian bush bitch and not simply a black model.

She can't even stand up properly.

Ooo! OOOK OOOH! Ooo!

I hate white people.

you angry you didn't get your sniff today? run out of green tins? relax brus i got some metho for ya, fix you up good aye cuz

Is this a result of some ulterior female schadenfreude women like to engage in and pretend it's altruism? Because this is just too laughable

There is nothing beautiful about this woman. Disgusting. I'm sure she looks fine to some abos, but I'm sure my dog looks fine to other dogs.

Did someone not get their daily petrol whiff?
Didn't sleep well?
Sleeping in the middle of the road is bad for your back.

That looks like a tall, hairless ape.

obligatory coon video post

Abos don't use computers m8.

no

Nope. Even abos like the half-caste light skinned ones.

She's objectively ugly. This is just pathetic and obvious pandering.

I would've preferred that spider than the unattractive ape that we're putting up

Not even because shes black, she is legitimately ugly, who thought this was a good idea?

I bet who ever it was lives in Melbourne Sydney or maybe even Canberra, this sort of retardation is generally located in those fucking shitholes

The spider is a lot more impressive too.

Her special talent can be building a beautiful web or draining the innards of a large beetle.

Only white people would be retarded enough to put makeup on an ape and everyone pretend it is beautiful. You don't see Chinese or Arabs doing this shit.

you're new around here aren't you

Because they're already diverse, user. They're not white :^)

That is very racist. They are literally using the nigga red lip from the olden day cartoon. Ugh..their brain isn't working properly!

How the fuck can they not see that?

what is that people even thinking, how can the be so retarded? i really dont understand, she's really really ugly, why do they need to push her to do something like this?

Look at the faggots doing the makeup and hair. They're so delusional and devoid of any reality that they'd think anything the ((PC overlords)) tell them to.

Also, why is wearing western style makeup and straight hair not racist cultural appropriation? Shouldn't she be wearing abo styles and natural hair?

About as beautiful as the new Miss Earth Switzerland.

Trend this under #MagnoliaMaymuru and Magnolia Maymuru on Twitter.

There's currently only a dozen or so mentions. With very little effort we can send this pic trending above any other mention.

well australia aint gonna win
abos are barely human they look like shaved apes

Looks like someone put makeup on a monkey

Oh wow, talking about a black cow. No wonder nignogs like wait wymin.

At least that sheboon has lips that look like they would feel great on one's penis. Abbos have absolutely nothing going for them at all. They literally look like primitive humanoids.

Holy shit, the expression on the male beautician in the first picture says it all. That's the face of a man who's been given a mission doomed to fail. Even makeup faggots can't lie to themselves about this disaster.

That second picture is really depressing. All those white people used her for virtue signalling, and now that they've done that she'll probably never speak to them again. Someone should put her out of her misery.

They are using her as a tool for virtue signalling. That is very low of them. :O

I hope she wins so the entire world starts calling her a monkey.

What just.. what the fuck IS that thing?

A human just like you, goy.

abo hate thread?

Australopithecus australis

Anyone have better font suggestions for these?

I can say that some mutts are passable if they have a white parent, but this bitch is just plain ugly. Able are just fucking ugly, that guy in the first picture is dying in the inside.

Yeah I think the choice of red lipstick might have been poorly thought out

Let's send the Australian Miss World around the world!

Here's the template.

Isn't it supposed to be a beauty pageant though?

Have childrens.

Good stuff, can you do one with OP's first image?

Yes.

My fucking sides.

I knew I've seen that face before!

Reverse blackface her photo you say?

Abbos really aren't human

kek

Wait…

What if we shitspam this all over PETA social media pages.

And then PETA, the SJW fags they are, will come to her defense, self-perpetuating the spamming of these images everywhere.

And it will end up with PETA promoting her face and it will look like PETA is protesting animal cruelty using her face.

…it could be amazing.

This is fucked. Didn't girls use to bully like this Back in grade school

Sauce?

Dan that is an ugly ape. What is she going to do for the talent portion, set seta brush fire?

Was thinking the same thing, they are only doing this to make themselves feel better about themselves.

lol

parlez-vous français?

shiiiiiiiiiieet

Here you go m8, couldn't decide on just one

many keks

You wouldn't believe how many of the fat, socially inept, piss ugly kids from high school decided to go into cosmetics and fashion, and it was always with the goal of promoting "real beauty" (see: fat, ugly, and unwashed 'beauty'). What we're seeing is the result.

Fortunately, money talks. They can get away with it in meaningless things like this, but when they try to pull this shit with an actual brand name where sales are on the line, their asses are out the door. Then it's back to defacing perfume advertisements at the bus stop on the way home to cry into a tub of double fudge ice cream.

omelette du fromage?

Jesus Christ.

this is the best looking abo they could find

She's not even a 3/10. Do they not realize this just makes them and abos look worse?

Why are they doing this?

I don't think so. I'm sure, like all things, there are outliers. If they wanted, they could find an abo that looks 'great'. But the larger agenda being pushed lately is that beauty isn't a pinnacle, it isn't something you work hard to achieve by eating healthy, exercising, and maintaining proper hygiene. The agenda being pushed is that beauty is average. Don't work hard, don't apply yourself! Choke down quarter pounders, don't shave anything, dress like a barbarian on laundry day, and you're still TRULY BEAUTIFUL

Because the logic is oppressive.

This is just cruel.

It's not about the abbo, it's about them showing off how progressive they are.

I agree but the SJWs doesn't give a shit about your opinion, they just say you are "racist" or "oppressive" to save their lying sneaky faces.

This thread needs some Abbocore.

Miss Japan 2015

That picture, though…

Fucking hell, Australia. You were so close too.

Is this the natural sexual aversion shared by all animals when confronted with a somewhat similar appearing member of a different species (or genus)?
You know, if Aboriginies don't already meet the requirements to be classified as a sub-genus, if not a full genus altogether, I wonder how long they would have to have been left alone by explorers for it to finally happen?
Are we doing them a disservice by forcing them to exist in a culture and society to which they aren't evolutionarily adapted?
Could that even qualify as true racism, by calling and treating them as something they're not and expecting them to act the part?
And if they're not H sapiens, is it genocide to force them to do so, or even to racemix with them?

It's like dressing up a monkey in a little suit: A monkey can dress up in human clothes but a human can't dress up in monkey cloths because they don't have any

s-source?

Holy shit I laughed harder than I should have, im not sure why.

I knew this looked familiar…

Gotta preserve animal life.

see pic related

Hold me

She looks like a fucking spic.

You have no idea how fucking ugly these things are, this is literally the least ugly one they could find on the entire continent.

That's a super docile monkey. Looks like it would make for a fun pet.

This is a fucking joke, this entire nation's media and politics are fucking OBSESSED with virtue signalling and forced outrage.

The bright lipstick takes the attention away from the rest.

What a repulsive ape-looking creature

This can't be real, looks like blackface and sounds like satire

This. A band of mercenaries paid a lot of money could wipe out the whole race.

it really reminds me of 18th century dressing up of "the noble savage", a part of me feels sorry for her being paraded around as something white people can pat themselves on the back for

this thing looks like a fucking gorilla

Reminder that female abos have more facial hair than an East Asian man. Their genes are so fucked up that it is no wonder that mother nature decided to lock them up in Australia for 100,000 years until the Brits decided they wanted a piece of that natural prison action.

Good use of trips.

To be fair, she *is* one of the least ugly abos.

They're a pretty ugly bunch.

She would have wiped them out by creating predator for the abos.

She literally looks like a golliwog.

She doesn't even look remotely japanese, you fucking sperg.

post the original. I need it.

Great post.

she did, just as it is with everything else, it took the white man to make it work.
coons love their sniff

Is that really the best looking abo they could find?

They seem to be the group of people with the least attractive females in the planet.

Did their men just not select their women for physical appearance traits?

I went looking for it, but couldn't find a single non mixed abo woman that even registers on the 1/10 scale.