Brexit fucked my nation, where should I flee?

brexit fucked my nation, where should I flee?

I was thinking USA.

But USA is Brexit on steroids.

I'm going to either the Netherlands or Africa. I hear a lot of Brits are thinking about NL.

Wait and see.

not it's fucking not. Their dollar is stronger and more stable than our post-brexit pound. I'm jumping ship from this shit of a country

Of course, just not here. Britain will get better but I rather leech in the US

Come to brazil

Stay while your nation unfucks itself with Brexit

If you don't like Brexit then don't come to America
Go to Canada, Trudeau will take you

PLEASE STOP FUCKING MY COUNTRY

SHHHHHH, it's your turn to take the britbongs!!!

Brexit liberated your nation from the clutches of a power-mad, european, liberal elite. How did Brexit harm you?

nonononoNONONONO STOP DOING THIS TO US, FUUUUCK

Sewaden, you'll find a lot of like minded people there

So you're from EU?

People voted Brexit because muh immigrants. A problem that won't be solved to any significant extent with the Brexit.

Whether or not the Brexit will have bad economical consequences, we'll have to wait and see. tho I doubt the average Brit will ever notice any effects

The Southern side of the wall

Britain will now drive a wedge between Brussels and the nation states that comprise the EU. It will become clear that persuing the meanminded political agenda promoted by eurocrats is contradictory to the economic interests of the member countries. Europe will say they mustn't negotiate with the bad old brits who snubbed them and the nation states will say fuck off Junker, we need the money.
Brexit is overwhelmingly positive for both the UK and the EU, although the latter will suffer political implosion and may never recover.

No, no you stay in the UK and burn

Brexit is the choice of your people, you stay the fuck there

Do not set foot in my glorious Dutch nation, we're full as it is, and you cocksuckers never bother to learn our language

Can't go to the goddamn supermarket without hearing some yankees or britbongs yapping about

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

We can always include based Turkey and become a global Muslim superpower

Yes it is, because America, from its fucking founding, had realized individual states need to have their own right to veto and audit the Federal Government

Its not perfect though, that piece of shit Obama seems to forget this sacred idea and when states do not do what he says he threatens to cut funding to them. I say states need to withdraw representation from the federal government and stop paying D.C. a cent in taxes and by the way things are going this might just happen, Trump surely will not make things much better but he's a step in the right direction

NL will be amongst the first to have a referendum of their own, most likely.
What possible advantage could there be to moving from the uk into an eu state?

The EU has already promised visa free travel to 60 million turks in exchange for keeping the syrians out of the balkans. The UK won't have to sign that and won't have to deal with the 20 million illiterate/handicapped/gay/minority turks who won't want to go home.

Also, when Italy's banks collapse, we won't find half of Italy on the Eurostar the following week, as we have done for the greeks after their economy was ruined to save the german and french banks.
And so much moreā€¦

Brexit was good for your nation you fucking retard, relax.

Don't come here faggot.

Not a single thing from brexit has happened yet you stupid cunt. All you have seen is banks who bet remain losing and the government freaking out because now they actually have jobs to do.

If youd like to stop being so dumb ill answer any questions to put your little mind at rest. Also, you have to have marketable skills to go to america from the uk and im guessing your gender studies degree wont be enough, try canada.

No no, the US is shit. Pick somewhere better.

Go back to turkey.

I heard with Brexit that fishermen are going to have a better time catching fish now they don't have to listen to the EU, but flowers are going to be more expensive because imports are gonna charge more.

But on the upside, locally produced flowers will benefit this and can ramp up the price to reflect imports. So yeah, I also heard get 3 and quarter acres of land can start you up with a flower growing business.

Welcome, we have been expecting you.

Fuck off we're full.

you mean the monopoly that will screw us over again? Before brexit, we had competition between monopolies

you mean fucks itself even more. I just hope politically, we all "procrastinate" brexit forever or at least have a non-brexit brexit

I'm British you twat

MY FUCKING MONEY IS WORTH 10% LESS.

I think I noticed when overseas stuff cost a lot more now