Holla Forums, we have to wake Britain up

We cannot let the sleeping giant that is England be raped and desecrated any longer. We need to do something - Anything - to wake them up. People say memes have no power, but we know better, don't we?

Let's get moving, gentlemen. We cannot allow Britain to fall this easily.

You got some great plan or is this just a completely pointless thread?

Memes. Same way we help Trump. See if we can find anything on the mudslime running London, blow it the fuck out. Spread stories of Muslims hurting Brits to Brits. Blow up the fact that Brits aren't allowed to criticize religions.

I'm also open to suggestions. But we can't just sit idly by and let this happen. We have to do something.

So it's a pointless thread, nice. You don't force them nigger, the meme chooses when it's time not the other way around.

Look in the britpol thread mate. Spread brit pol news through means of social media.

Memes are organic.

also every that said. Useless thread tbh.

I'll do that, but I saw the news about the shit this fucking mudslime is already apouting, and I wanted to cry. This is depressing as fuck, and I cannot in good conscience sit here and not try to do something about it. How can we fight them? I want to help, in any way I can, however small.

>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/
>>>/lgbt/

BRITAIN
DECLARED WAR ON EVERY WHITE CHRISTIAN NATION EVER
CONFOUND BRITAIN

So did Germany, and pretty much every other white Christian nation.

Try again, Shekelstein.

very well….
english rhetoric talking points….
(please inflect your own english accent)

ON HOW THE ENGLISHMAN FEELS…

WE GAVE THE WORLD PARLIAMENT SO JEWS COULD WEASEL IN TO OUR SOCIETY AND TELL EVERYONE THAT EVERYONE IS EQUAL AND RUIN EVERYTHING

WE GAVE THE WORLD LITERATURE AND THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SO NIGGERS AND GOOKS CAN LEARN TO SPEAK AND READ OUR LANGUAGE AND FLOOD OUR HOMELAND

WE GAVE THE WORLD FOOTBALL SO THAT OUR KIDS CAN THINK THAT NIGGERS ARE COOL AND WE GIVE MONEY TO JEWS TO WATCH GYPSIES KICK A BALL

WE DECLARED WAR ON EVERY SINGLE CHRISTAIN NATION ON THE FACE OF PLANET BECAUS WE HATE JESUS CHRIST

WE WOULD ALL RATHER HAVE SEX CHANGES THAN BE GERMAN

Jews and niggers ruin everything all by themselves, no outside help needed.

Gooks are some of the best immigrant nonwhites I've ever met.

As I already said, so did every other white Christian nation.

You're having a rough night, Shekelstein,

As a brit there isnt much you can do. We cant seem to care about things that dont directly influence our lives.

Fuck sake we have mudslime rape gangs in every major city and noone seems to give a fuck.

We cant seem to get past this live and let live mindset, fine if your country is white but we are decidedly not.

hurts my soul tbh fam

I know the feel, britbro.

I wanted to cry and chimp out all at once when I stared seeing the news about Britain. But we can't give up. We have to fight, no matter how small or insignificant our efforts may seem at the time.

Keep fighting, brit. Never, never, never give up. Never let them cuck you. You can do more than you realize.

see that you cannot wait for you sex change.

It's okay, little Shekelstein. Go get some sleep. Make sure you clean your nose well, you have to be able to sniff out more Jew golds on the morrow.

Hey britfags

How does it feel that there is not ever going to be another american army to bail you out?

America will never fight another war for Britain ever again.

cry, weap you bastards.

"We are the heathen nation and race par excellence. War, conquest, commerce, money and above all an eternal readiness to knock every man down who stands in our way. And the only thing thoroughly distasteful to me in England and Englishmen generally, and English politics in particular, is this eternal coquetting with a religion to which every one of their feelings and opinions and acts is in direct contradiction."

H.S. Chamberlain

Thanks for the free bump, Shekelstein.

Man does not strive for happiness; only the Englishman does that.

F. W. Nietzsche

Fuck this gayass website