Crossing the Line: How Donald Trump Behaved With Women in Private

Crossing the Line: How Donald Trump Behaved With Women in Private

Donald J. Trump had barely met Rowanne Brewer Lane when he asked her to change out of her clothes.

"Donald was having a pool party at Mar-a-Lago. There were about 50 models and 30 men. There were girls in the pools, splashing around. For some reason Donald seemed a little smitten with me. He just started talking to me and nobody else.

He suddenly took me by the hand, and he started to show me around the mansion. He asked me if I had a swimsuit with me. I said no. I hadn’t intended to swim. He took me into a room and opened drawers and asked me to put on a swimsuit."

Ms. Brewer Lane, at the time a 26-year-old model, did as Mr. Trump asked. “I went into the bathroom and tried one on,” she recalled. It was a bikini. “I came out, and he said, ‘Wow.’ ”

nytimes.com/2016/05/15/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Almost_raped
archive.is/fsGOq
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/731804642368212992
8ch.org
examiner.com/article/donald-trump-women-watch-ex-girlfriend-contradict-ny-times-on-fox-and-friends
insideedition.com/headlines/16413-rowanne-brewer-lane-says-she-was-flattered-to-be-called-a-stunning-trump-girl-at
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Media are going full throttle with their lies aren't they? They have all their fan fiction writers on the job too.

What exactly is the problem?

Wow, he asked a model at one of his private parties to try on a swimsuit?

Trump is stumped! I guess it's all over now #NeverTrump

Carlos Slim is very worried.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Almost_raped

she was practically raped

That's rape you idiot. Trump belongs in jail. That's why he can't be president.

And these people have the fucking audacity to cover for Hillary "Protecting Pedophiles" Clinton and Bill "Lolita Express" Clinton.

You mean he offered a swimsuit to a woman who showed up to a pool party without a swimsuit, and then complimented her, and that's a bad thing?

What the fuck. No wonder so many people are gay.

Eventually there will be a rape allegation. If that doesn't work there will be an assassination attempt.

Trump can't be killed. I'm 100% sold that he is officially ordained and protected by God himself. He is a fufillment of biblical prophecy.

Was the article written by a mangina (also called a sensitive, caring, male)?

THIS time…

Would only solidify me voting for him. True or false.

Oh no how dreadful, i can't imagine how she must have felt after he gave her a spare bikini.

Literally nothing, and this shit is actually in nytimes, and to top it all it's like 6 pages. They sure grasp for the last straws huh.

That's it? That's all they have on him? It's LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING. All stories like this do is make Donald super-popular among men. I predict he'll win the male vote by 30 points.

They dug up a bunch of roasties that are mad they aren't young anymore.

BTW, here's the archive

archive.is/fsGOq

This made me kek

Lying media knows that their days are numbered.

Watch them, scream about freedom of speech and expression when the ball is no longer in their court.

Doesn't work like that fuckos, and we sure as shit aren't in the forgiving mood.

Jewsmedia ever telling the truth?
Jew have got to be kidding me…

Trump does something that JFK did twice before breakfast daily. What an outrage!

And if the Jewish press today believes that it can make veiled threats against the Donald Trump movement, and if they believe that they can get around our defensive measures they shouldn't keep lying. For one day our patience will reach its end and the Jews' insolent lying mouths will be shut for them!

A bikini?

This is an outrage.

Completely out of touch.

Isn't this why people like Slick Willy?

What a terrible story.

It's sounds like he has confidence and genuinely respects women.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/731804642368212992

Wow, he asked a women if she wants to wear a bikini at a swimming pool, AND YOU ARE TELLING ME HE IS ALSO HETEROSEXUAL AND ATTRACTED TO WOMEN THE MONSTER.

God the jew media is so out of touch

Looks like I'm officially a #CruzMissle now.

so what

he likes beautiful women and likes to surround himself with them

big deal

any heterosexual man with the wealth and status of Trump would do the same

(excluding the super betas like zuck and bill gates)

the comment section is sad and pathetic

jewish sob story in the comment section

So the story is that the Jew dindu nuffin?

The problem is that he didn't rock her body. I bet that's the only reason she's whining now, she wanted the D.

They pay you to shill pretty early, huh

Christcucks never change.

You mean he got a woman to wear a bikini at a pool party and complimented her on her body?!

THAT MONSTER

Do you wish Trump would dress you up in a cute little bikini, sissytasm?

How long ago was this? Sounds like it was more than 20 years. I don't believe this kind of shit anymore, especially when it comes out so long after the incident supposedly happened. Especially if it's published by an organisation with a vested interest.

Only if he wears a stars and stripes speedo. Woof.

If anyone brings this up I will refer them to JFK and Bill Clinton.

They have no idea how badly this will backfire.

The media demonized Billy for the sucky sucky too.

THE PROBLEM IS CONSENT. SHE FELT BAD LATER.

and what exactly is the problem here? He likes women so he shouldn't be president?

Fuggggg DDDD

I wasn't planning on voting for trump, but after this thread I think I'm going to.

Nice.

Whatever dude, glad to have you

So
Exactly what did Trump do wrong here?

Internally i think she's mad that trump didn't actually rape her, otherwise she'll get alimony check every month.

He was straight.

he had a penis.

Not only that he committed the worst crime of all.

He's white.

You know what

I really really hope that Trump actually did this.

>chuckle and write about it on 8ch.org which Trump developed in 1988

ANTI TRUMP SHILLS BTFO

Fucking kikes man.

Truth is, JFK's womanizing it mostly a meme

sure, he slept around sometimes. But he spent 90% of his time in office so blazed on prescription painkillers for his back that he never really did much of anything never mind scoring poon.

Johnson (no pun intended) was the real womanizer. He'd flop out his dick and call it Jumbo.

There's some stuff about hillary being a lesbian in
I don't see why they're getting into trump's personal life when it's relatively spotless and free of stupid drugged up decisions.

Remember when someone could make an obvious joke without getting called a shill?
Those were good times.

Hillary is going to get fucking annihilated when he goes for the throat with the sexual assault stuff, and when the media gets rustled he can point right back to their own articles to justify himself.

All women are like this.

sarcasm is a spoken artform. It doesn't translate well into text rabbi.

One of them was trying to start up a religion debate, so he is a shill.

fuck off kike

Unfortunately, anti-sex stuff is not that obvious on Holla Forums.

WHAT A PERVERTED SEX FIEND!

Holy shit he looks Alpha as fuck with black hair!

Look at the context you fucking idiot.

Just listen and believe what all the poor women say about Trump

Fuck your context nigger. We're still on text sarcasm.

Tread Theme

He actually said that if his opponents do this he will have to respond in kind. All they had to do is listen.

"I always figured this meant I looked too Jewish so the coffee spill was a chance to get rid of me." –Marian Rich

First, I'm having a very hard time thinking of any Christian that would hold a grudge for 37 years after being fired for their own incompetence.

Second, Jesus Christ is completely justified in cursing all Jews to a life of eternal damnation in Hell. However, it horrifies me to think that this life that I'm living is actually Hell, and Jesus Christ already returned and judged us.

If you state that you already dislike your boss beforehand, then you really can't blame your boss over getting rid of you for something small, who the fuck wants an ungrateful shit representing their company at the front fucking desk?

Man…
THEY
are really going all out trying to stop Trump from gaining the woman's vote.

The asshurt is off the charts.

This reminds me of a story I read about a famous actor, maybe even a comedian. Damn I really wish I could remember his name. He gained fame through some sitcom.

He told a story about how once he was famous and surrounded by beautiful women he whipped up this scheme -
1 - Get ladies into pool.
2 - Control the pool temp and crank it up high
3 - Some of the ladies get toasty and remove their tops
Fucking genius.
Of course the people I heard this from were throwing out
as if these women weren't making a choice.

As if young beautiful women don't know they're young and beautiful.
This old has-been model hates her younger self.

youwotm8?

These women were drunk at a pool party.
Alcohol and heat and swimming.
Ever swam while drinking? There's a reason they tell you not to do it.
Ever been in immense heat while drinking?
Basically it was a cocktail of teasing out the sluts in the pool.

Leftists need to pick one. They are making themselves look foolish.

Their narrative is:

Men are supposed to read womens' minds to know whether their advances are wanted or not, but only when the woman wants her mind read, because otherwise it's an invasion. Also he's not allowed to read her mind to check if she wants her mind read.

*puts on bikini anyway because she's hot and bothered by Trump's alphan response*

Remind me how this is sexism again? This is standard sexual tension banter. AND she consciously made the choice to put one on instead of walk away if she was that offended. I'm sure she was twirling around for him and doing poses at the time too.

Stop being stupid.

I thought that most women hated when guys didn't have a proper balance of either and veered too hard on one or the other. Trump's alpha as fuck, and they suddenly complain? I guess shills really are being paid better to shit on Trump now.

truly he is a visionary

: )

Trrrrrump, truly, he is a visionary.

Donald I can tell at a glance is is shrewd, but merciful. 20 shekels says this yid didn't even bother showing guilt and just said "sorry, my bad".

they hate alphas that won't give them the time of day more than anything else

got off lucky

Them asses, damn, more please. I've noticed I'm way more confident when I say I'm voting Trump and just laugh at and tease anyone that tries to say he's any of the *insert buzzwords*. Girls want the dick when you don't back down.

The largest shareholder of the New York Times is….? ==CARLOS SLIM==

These fools never learn. Everything they do Trump will turn around and use it against them.
And this, trying to use the woman card, with Bill Clinton's historical abuse of women, being impeached for coaxing a blow job out of an intern while POTUS.
Hillary is going to be destroyed.

I'm expecting crazy shit to go down with the Dems though. I think the Berniefags are going to go full kamikaze and literally crash the DNC. So even while they flail against Trump their own party is imploding.

CARLOS SLIM

And it will be literally nothing, because unlike old media candidates, Trump will just call whichever slut a lying trollop doing the bidding of Hillary promptly and publicly on Twitter and people who don't just Listen and Believe will get that he is telling the truth.

I love this pic

Update on this story: examiner.com/article/donald-trump-women-watch-ex-girlfriend-contradict-ny-times-on-fox-and-friends

Surprise, surprise, the NYT is a dishonest newspaper:

Rowanne Brewer Lane Says She Was Flattered to Be Called 'A Stunning Trump Girl' at Pool Party

insideedition.com/headlines/16413-rowanne-brewer-lane-says-she-was-flattered-to-be-called-a-stunning-trump-girl-at

"A front page story in The New York Times about Donald Trump's dealings with women over the years has led to some backlash against the newspaper.

One of the former models quoted in the story, which ran on The Times' front page Saturday, Rowanne Brewer Lane, is now blasting its reporters, claiming they were dishonest about what the story was supposed to be.

“I'm extremely upset. Basically, they lied to me,” she told Inside Edition. “They promised me multiple times that it would not be a hit piece, and clearly it was.” "

(…)

"The Times called the incident "a debasing face-to-face encounter."

But Brewer Lane says it was anything but, telling Inside Edition: "I told The Times that I was flattered by that comment, I was shocked and flattered."

She said she wasn’t offended and it was "the exact opposite of what they depicted." She added "I feel betrayed and deceived" by The New York Times. "