The first infant in 20 years just so happens to be a nigger

What did they mean by this?

god i fucking hated that movie. this and that movie about robin williams playing jon stewart running for president is what finally redpilled me on advertising.

oh and the road

What's wrong with the Road? I watched it some years ago but to me it just seemed like a good film about father-son bonding. Seemed pretty anti-nihilist and kinda red-pilled to me.

Nice shit taste

Well, can't say it isn't accurate for britbongistan.
Shitting on this movie is just being edgy for edgy' sake, especially if all you have to whine about is "muh niggers."
Easily in the top 5 of last decade.

The first homo sapien specimen was a negro. Just an allegory.

I'm not being edgy, I hate niggers and I don't want to look at one when I watch films.

When this movie was filmed, UK haven't import shit tons of mudshit right? How did they predicted the future so accurately?

All fucking niggers should be killed tbh

what ruined them for me is that i was led to believe (based on the advertising) that these were action movies.

It's not just random lottery, niggers rape, LOTS of RAPE will force pregnancy even when it's impossible.

In short the film maker just went with the well-documented rape statistics.

Because it was planned from the start.

How is the birth of another chimp supposed to help the human race survive?

Never saw the movie but I had to read the book for school and it was shit

It was a new start for mankind, going back to the very beginning.

because its some christcuck bullshit

This is bait.

Are you denying that chimplike creatures were the beginning of humans?

Not him but yes, modern human exist million years before Flintstone. We just coexist with the chimp not evolve from it.

CUARON IS A FUCKING HACK AND ONLY REDDITORS LIKE HIM

go back to reddit you stupid nigger

ahahaha oh wow

When were negros considered human?

The worst part of this movie was Clive Owen.

Most people don't consider niggers human, but hollyjew keeps trying to make everyone believe they are.

It was just an excuse to zoom in on some sheboon's blown out gash while a niglet's head crowned out of it.

Pic related.
If that child was born, then it means that the parents are fertile.
IF they're fertile, that means they'll inherit the Earth, either by artificial insemination, cloning or just fucking a lot. Of course they'll be black.

Or in other words it's symbolizing Western civilization that has too few kids and the only ones producing fruit are muds. Notice how the nigglet is born in UK and not the 3rd world.
It's basically showing how the mongrel race will be established by low birth rates among whites and importing new ones.

The negress from the UK symbolizes the new womb of the West. Father is of course unknown but the main white protagonist fills in as a cuck father that gets the brood mother to the ship on which they escape to the Azores where they are devising a cure.
Theo loses consciousness from his wounds as the Tomorrow approaches through the fog
Clear enough for you?

tl;dr miscegenation NWO propaganda

Aside from whatever meaning race has in the film, it's a very well made film.

We're currently living the opening scene of this movie. Terrorist attacks are just a daily occurance that we shrug of to continue with our business.

One thing that I forgot. The refugee camp where they are waiting for the ship is called Bexhill-on-Sea.

The movie is basically heralding the current rapefugee invasion with the reference to Hastings..

the virus stopped humans from having children so obviously if a child were born it would be a nigger

you do realize we all came from africa right?

I came into ur mom ;)

Stale bait m8

And you guys should imagine the movie plot IN REVERSE while taking the Norman invasion reference into account.
Which is basically a nigress with a fatherless child coming from a ship called CURRE-Tomorrow on a place where a historic invasion took place and going into a war torn childless country under a police state, accompanied by a cuck father. The death of the father at the start symbolizes rebirth. Same as Skull&bones.

its not bait. its science

Yeah… and blacks building the pyramids is history, amirite?

well they were definitely not white. i never heard white guy called khufu or akhenaten or a white woman called nefertiti. egypt is in africa. they look africa. so ummm idk u tell me

watch hidden colors and wake up

Africa's a big place, and not everyone who lives there is black. Not to say they were white, but they weren't black.

Sometimes I forget how pozzed Holla Forums is.

yes they are all black. the only white white people there in south africa are colonizers. the arabs in egypt as well. but ancient egypt was black

The ancient egyptians own art seems to suggest otherwise, along with DNA samples from mummies.

"science" is propaganda from the white colonizers! YOU ARE BRAINWASHED

Okay, Yakub. I give in.

Strong black seed will always surpass that of the weak and emasculated cumskin.

Did anyone ever mention the Christ aspect of it? The child is born of virgin birth I think and is seen as the savior of mankind.

Why didn't they just build artificial wombs?

I don't remember the name, but it was marketed as a comedy, naturally, since Robin Williams was in it, going so far as to make you think he is the lead role and that it's about him doing silly things as the president. Turns out it's a thriller about a whistleblower trying to reveal that the company making the cutting machine committed Voter fraud, and literally every humorous scene in the movie was used in the advertising.

*voting machine company

Found the commercial in question. Turns out it was about a malfunction, not outright fraud, but whatever the case, does this ad lead you to believe the movie is a comedy ( which it isn't) or a drama (protip:the movie is a drama)?