Expect a flood of faggots

Heads up, /r/_the Donald the one semi decent sub on Reddit just got taken over by SJW's and now large chucks of the community are talking about immigrating elsewhere, including here.

/r/European got outfight banned so expect to see them too.

reddit.com/r/The_DonaldUnleashed/comments/4jclun/donald_mods_are_massive_liars_and_cucks_looks/

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/create.php
8ch.pl/
archive.is/WJdxB
sli.mg/a/ZoHIla
sli.mg/Iw2VXj
reddit.com/r/The_DonaldUnleashed/comments/4joabt/the_donalds_mod_team_got_nuked/
np.reddit.com/r/The_DonaldUnleashed/comments/4joabt/the_donalds_mod_team_got_nuked/d3895ym
discord.gg/0ziOaPMQoWW3Q5uY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's not about using Reddit but rather Reddit coming here

Also, I go there to insert Redpills to the normal fags. We will never get anywhere if we can't red-pill the mouth-breathing masses

welcome, reddit
congrats on your first dubs

not welcome

Reddit is cancer. I'd rather redpill IRL. Obviously I don't go all 1488 right away, but I have zero qualms about openly being a nationalist and a traditionalist.

Sorry, I'll dig deeper into my folder for next time.

I was kind of waiting for a thread to pop up on this. It's all very concerning because not only was the place a good shitposting empire but.. it was an easy way to let uninformed people see the hypocrisy committed by rival campaigns and also point out the destruction of Europe which is being buried by media including Reddit itself.

All of reddit's admins are huge leftie cucks and it probably pissed them off that The_Donald was breaking onto the frontpage every day.
My money's on the mod team being infiltrated a few weeks ago and now it's being acted on in gentle ways at first.

Reddit may be a piece of shit overall but having such a presence on it was a good thing for Trump.

Won't most of them just go to 4chan?

BEWARE

If you aren't familiar with /r/the_donald, they are heavily into PR and upboating women and minorities above their own content to show how not-racist and not-sexist they are to the people who don't actually care and just want to shift the narrative. They are anti-WN and are often unable to see the merchant. When they start coming here they will try to show their kikebook acquaintances how not-racist and not-sexist their new community is and will attack YOU as a D&C shill based on the lies they've been told by kikebart. Watch for that and don't let it get started.

/r/european is Holla Forums-lite and likely won't be as much trouble.

Yeah, with /r/european gone and with /r/the_donald looking more and more fucked by the minute they're probably going to head here. Not like that's too bad, we could always use more pro-trumpers to redpill against the jews.

European and the don were Holla Forumss reddit colonies. The only places where our views could fly and get praised.

Yeah, this is all really concerning. I spent 99% of my time these past weeks on here and the don shitposting away.

This is true, theyre all a bunch of PRfags but I suspect that'll change when they come here. I'm pretty sure half of them were just doing it to not get the sub banned but it doesn't matter anymore. Sub's dead in the water. European however was basically full of Holla Forumsacks anyway so its not like it matters much

moved to voat, as they do

If they come in small enough numbers, gradually trickle in, and assimilate to the board culture, then it's not a bad thing.

But if they start coming in over our open borders en masse, then, like the Mexicans, they have to go back.

Repeat over and over. This is like the 50th time this has happened yet people still use that shithole site.
MUH KARMA
MUH UPVOTES

Whatever happened to voat? I thought it was supposed to be a poz free reddit?

So it was just like gamergate?

it's still going. There seems to be a decently active userbase

Who gives a fuck? There will ALWAYS be a place for us to go. A home for the non cucked masses.

Let these desperate low test faggots plot and scheme and behave desperately. It doesn't do anything but aid our cause.

They are resorting to censorship and silencing. That means our message is being receieved, understood and acknowledged by enough people that it's causing the lefties fear. They see the tide turning. It's simply not cool anymore to be a liberal. In fact, for men it's an admission that they are effinante faggot race traitors. And they know it.

Be proud boys. They are going to continue to desperately attempt to silence the memes. Too little too late.

Not only do we not have a viable alternative to Holla Forums at the moment, but this is incredibly cucked reasoning.

As long as they don't steal the 6000000 get

I don't really get the problem, Holla Forums coexists with us more or less just fine for instance.

There is always 8ch.net/create.php

Why are they coming here? Why are people telling them to come here? Why are you updating us on the status of subreddits? Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

It shows how out of touch they are.

You can't censor memes. Greater faggots than they have tried and failed to do that.

Leftypol is a small group of faggot leftists who left out of their own volition because arguing here was too hard. They may be faggot leftists, but they're still used to how chans operate. The reddit masses coming here are right-wing enough to think they belong on Holla Forums, so they'll overrun us and completely change the demographics of the board, shifting the opinion to be more cucked and the culture to be more reddit-like. There's nothing worse than a noticeable faggot who thinks he fits in.

>There is always 8ch.net/create.php
Yeah, because that's worked out so great the last hundred times people tried to change to a different Holla Forums.

You're a complete cuck.

>Implying I haven't been warning of this happening for the last 8 months while getting called a shill for not supporting reddit.

I've had a lot of success with pushing WN talking points on normies on /r/the_donald.

It obviously is not a place for Holla Forumsacks to go and learn. It is a place for us to go and teach.

You must go.

Oh please, don't act like a prophet. We all knew it would get shut down eventually.

It was a Holla Forums propaganda operation from the very beginning. It served it's purpose for months, and while they can stop it, they cannot undo what it has already done. Thousands of people have been introduced to our ideas and talking points. Even if they totally shoah it, it has been a resounding success for our cause.

They can come in, but they have to come in ==LEGALLY==

Immigrants are always fine as long as they assimilate and provide benefits to the overarching culture.

You've wasted so much potential.

Take a look through the front page of the alternative Trump sub Reddit I posted in the OP, in the last two days there has been a massive restructuring of the mods with the addition of over twenty new ones and unlike normal Reddit custom the mods didn't introduce themselves to the community they just start policing and banning for shit like "hate speech." Not only that but the head mod is now a woman and a SJW sympathizer who keeps saying feminism is "just being presented wrong".

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

Who the fuck said we include them? If they come here, then we flood our own board with gore and holohoax infographics, the same as we always do.

Scares the normies right off, it is a flawless defense.

Who is telling them to come here fucking stop

Yes, immigrants are welcome as long as they preserve our culture for posterity.

I'm more a pro-white culture guy, not strictly a pro-white guy only.

that sub is over 128,000 strong, we have problem if even a small percent start coming here

Don't scribble on your infographics user.

hey nigger
you stole the quad from the GET thread
get gassed

Immigration needs to be shutdown for 40 years as was done in the U.S. Immigration Act of 1924.

Minimal White immigration during that time period only.

I would like to know as well.

Well then you're a cuckservative faggot who's retarded enough to believe civic nationalism is even a thing.

White culture is the product of the white racial stock, you mental reject. Without white people to uphold our civilization, it will disintegrate and be replaced with whatever the brown, non-white masses are capable of producing.

Racial diversity destroys social cohesion
Racial diversity naturally divides society
All races are not blank, interchangeable slates

Lurk more, Redditor.

Because there was no damn reason to move, fucks sakes why can nobody grasp this.

No mod team is perfect, what we have is 'good enough'.

So gore posting fun for newfags?

And don't forget mass non-white deportation

We've had many good reasons to leave before now. what makes you think we'll just pick up and go to some dead board where only a handful of people post? Holla Forums is a legacy board that will have high-traffic regardless. Fuck off redditor. We don't want you here.

So the answer is simple, get rid of the only race that causes problems, us.

The Redditors themselves, many of them believe Holla Forums is this magically multicultural nationalist paradise because fellow anons who posted redpill info graphs and screenshots to redpill the pleds never including anything about it being for white nationalist or anti kike.

They think we are just like them and if they start coming here we will be.

They can't though, culture is genetic.

I assume most coming in from that subreddit would be white. They are fundamentally capable of assimilating.

Absolutely, no mercy. They think we're joking about it.

you have to go in to the lions den if you want to steal a cub

If they actually come here, yes.

Most of them won't leave reddit at all. Most that do, will go to halfchan. I doubt we'll see many coming here.

Do not forget that some of them think they can change things to meet their expectations, and if they manage to have enough people on their side, they warp everything to their shitty ideas.

Meh this was all predicted. /r/the_donald has been modded by SJW and globalist shills since day one. They're working with the faggot admins to keep it looking like they're being effective or "making a difference" really the posters on that subreddit are just playing in a sandbox designed just for them. Stupid fucks.

How do white people cause problems?

we have 8ch.pl/ which is our bunker and endchan if that fails

Can't wait for the "teehee i hate SJWs but second wave feminism is okay and race is only skin color meritocracy etcetc"

redditors can only assimilate if they trickle in incredibly slowly and lurk. Unfortunately, Redditors have a tendency to start posting immediately and come here in huge numbers.

First line is holohoax dumps, then gore if there are problems.

You actually have a chance to red pill some people with holocaust denial, whereas gore off the bat will right away drive them off. I think it's worth it to try and get some red pills out if they really do come here.

Holocaust stuff is complete kryptonite for normies. If you post it, they RUN away. Those who aren't offended by it will eventually become one of us.

I'm serious, all you need to do is start posting holohoax stuff in any thread that redditors are in, and 95% of them will flee. It's like they find it physically painful.

I know alarmism is Holla Forums's favorite hobby, but in this case, we're going to be fine.

8ch.pl is definitely a good bunker, but it's hosted in Europe, has less resources available than Holla Forums to run, and uses an older version of vichan (meaning post errors the more people arrive)

They're being told to come here by Holla Forums shills who mod their board.

Is controlled op.

I got banned for calling someone a kike shill.

I hate that gif more than shoveldog and other shit.

I can't wait until this happens to people.

That's what they do to male chicks. No use for them. They get ground up and the gore is recycled for animal feed or fertilizer.

why would they want to come here then? To get into arguments with us? Do they actually think we like niggers?

It's definitely not a controlled op, mate. I'm the owner of Holla Forums there. If you got banned for calling someone a kike shill, it was probably because you were being overly antagonistic about it and probably derailing a thread. If not, then that mod fucked up. Do you know which one of the mods did it?

Why do you idiots keep falling for the goon d+c against reddit?

The reason it was hated was because it was racist and allowed free speech, coontown was funnier than 8/pol/ has ever been.

If it's because of SJW admins that's a moot point since that's true of 4chan too.

Building a community on reddit is like building a house on sand.

Yes, more so even than 4chan or Holla Forums, as shitty as these places are.

Here, have your (you), faggot

So let me get this straight OP, you got banned from the Trump reddit and now you're assmad. Okay.

Quality thread.

Hopefully this will be heavily reduced once every resource sucking waste of space is eradicated from this planet.

We should steer them towards /cuck/pol

It's how we defend our board. It's how we've always defended our board.

If you can't stomach it, then feel free to sit it out. But I doubt you have a more effective proposal to keep reddit faggots away.

Reddit is basically

With the occasional liberal circle jerk of my opinion is right because they share my opinion™

Voat has some okay-ish subs, but 8ch is where it's at.

The first mention of 'nigger' or 'kike' and they shall flee. Gore is the tier 2, then the Holocaust is tier 3.

Yeah yeah, start with yourself you miserable misanthrope.

I hate gore posters.
It is natural to be averse to seeing gore. It is an evolutionary response to not want to see blood and guts.
I can't help but feel like gore-posters are degenerate genetically.

The problem with goreposting is that it doesn't work unless you do it on the other person's website (tumblr, for example). Doing it here only shits up Holla Forums.

we won't have problems if they destroy it but instead corrupt it and turn it back on us.

If they has simply removed the sub then that would have been great for us since the backlash would have only pushed more towards our ideology, but whats happening is the SJW admins are twisting the sub to their whims and turning trump supported on one another making the community in to a walking corpse that serves their interests indirectly as well as keeping them all together, contained and monitored.

It's in our best interests to get the sub to be banned since they will rebel against Reddit.

Why does literally every single plebbit community I end up using turn to aids within half a year?

It's been going downhill pretty steeply. Autofiltered words:
Also changing ordering of the meta update thread today from top/hot (normal - shows "best" posts) to new (shows newest posts, helped to hide users asspain at the mods), etc. Absolute fucking cucks.

All I will say is if it was gore about humans, people would feel less uncomfortable.

It's usually animals that fucks people up.

WW1 & WW2 vets say they got used to other people dying, but never horses.

holy shit it's already begun

that's because he is not from here, I recognized that line, it's very popular on the_Donald.

electionfags need their own board. you normie spastics have shitted discussions up for 6 months now.

r/MakeDonaldAdolfAgain/

CWM was getting doxxed is why, he shut his account down for protection Not to mention he said how his friend raped someone once on PurplePillDiscussion.

I keep an eye on TRP, probably get me hung for being LE DEGENERATE PUA, but some of their advice is pretty solid.

They'll never get shut down though, mostly because half of their writers are kikes, can't have their sub shut down or it's LITERALLY ANUDDAH SHOAH

That is just elections in general. Anything that happens that is news worthy suddenly becomes a national topic and needs to be discussed by the candidates.

I'm open to that. What's the plan, just go "full shitlord" and openly redpill people on /r/the_donald on jews until the place gets banned?

(checked)

It's under 10k. I have like 30 banned accounts subbed there.

how fucking new are you?
the posting quality here has continuously dropped ever since these outsiders started coming here
the whole fucking reason we maintain these outposts on other sites is to redpill normies while still maintaining the integrity of our home base
now it's getting worse by the day
if you never saw what this place was like after the first exodus here then you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about

HAHAHAHA ONE HUNDRED OK HAND

Nigga, this shit gay. Sage for Trump and wait for Hitler. Oy VEY A NIGGER!

Am I imageboarding now? Omfg. Can't wait to tweet something l8r.

Because you're using reddit.
voat.co has at most 10% less cancer if you really need your internet points and identity politics.

HAHA

Only old fags will get this oneQQ!!!

That's a pretty good impression of a faggot.

Only after I drive a steamroller through 100 homes filled with sand people.

HAHA. #REKT

TRUMP

Which one of you is this?

HAHA!

Wait till my newsfeed sees this one.

The five or so people who run this site sold the entire community out to get more hits and visits. Everything, and I mean everything, has gone to shit because of plebbitors coming in and shitting up the place.

They are a cancer. They should have never been allowed in to begin with, but they were. And they killed every fullchan community they came into contact with.

I'm firmly convinced that the "move to another site goy" thing is a D&C tactic being pushed by shills, but if reddit is going to try and set up shop here, we may very well need to move. Either that, or the mods step the fuck up and start banning and anchoring even the slightest thing that looks out of the ordinary until we're sure they've all gone away.

What does he propose to do? It's not like you can grab your rifles and take the subreddit by force.

If the reddit admins are behind it, and it sounds like they are, then that is pretty much game over. It is their website, they are able to fuck with it however they please. redditors are completely at their mercy.

I have been trying to subtlety redpill the plebs on Reddit and this has given me no small amount of rage, no matter how much evidence you present them they just tune it out and continue to claim that race is just skin color, they don't even acknowledged that any evidence was presented let alone refute it.

made fucking blood boil trying to undo the brainwashing; no matter what I did it never sunk in to them.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink.

SJWs too control over that sub by threats and doxing, right?
Theoretically speaking, is it possible to take back that sub by using the same methods?

It's filled up with random trump posts as well. They can be cancerous over there and partake in the high energy memes.

The mods and vols here are likely compromised.

Someone just got banned in another thread not 10 minutes, because he was responding to shill claims, and the evidence the mod gave was a screenshot with the same ID, not a screenshot with the other IDs people were accusing him of.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

How plebbit cancer works:

1. Someone creates a sub
2. Sub becomes popular
3. SRS (admins) notice it
4. Pressure original creator to leave using dox threats.. (Admins ARE the doxers)
5. Owner succumbs to pressure, leaves
6. Use fake community account to take sub over
7. Begin subversion
8. If subversion fails, ban sub

Three part attack stratagy

1. Rouse anger in the communty be pointing out the shit with the mods

2. fuck with the mods so they become bitter and turn on the user base

3. report things like threat to kill Muslims and other potentially "illegal" comments to the admins so as to give them an excuse to do what they have wanted to do for a while.

I am working on things from my end but I was never very good at trolling so I prefer to red-pill the plebs and push our ideology from the shadows then let nature take it's course. If you can stir up shit better than do it, whatever means necessary; with almost 130,000 people on their this crop of new redpilled faggots is going to be huge.

I need some sleep

Give us a battle plan then?

Where can I get one of those medals?

They have been here

You reddit fags are pure mother fucking cancer

Trump is a liberal democrat zionist and that can't be refuted.

That takes months to years to establish enough userbase and community to cause any issues.

It's best to just let reddit die.

It's a one day ban. From Reddit. Take it on the chin and keep posting faggot.

They use this shit excuse when I post trump is an OIL DRILLING nigger lover.

This gentleman is correct.

As is this one.

Judging on the long-winded insults, and his brief mention of an engineer, I'm going to guess that's Ghost.

Redirect them to voat or something.

The problem is this isn't just Jews any longer, but the Jewified goyim act this way with similar techniques.

Wut? You can make hundreds of accounts

I got banned on here for a few days for showing proof trump was a liberal democrat zionist.

The ban note said "GET A NEW PROXY KIKE"

When I was calling out the kike's

Damn joke

archive.is/WJdxB

Sure. You can do that, then you have to be active on all of them.

Good luck.

Sounds like the mods are doing their jobs.

There is none so the ban was good.

So a liberal democrat zionist has done more to awaken white nationalism than you failed LARPfags have in decades?

Go back to being an edgy adolescent and posting about how you're going to get into a shootout with the FBI you fat fuck.

Based mods

Pathetic response

The fbi are just tools that thought would never cross my mind.

online auctions sometimes have Nazi memorabilia

I don't know about that faggot but this is my plan

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries sheWith silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Low IQ ludi

I'm still maintaining this piece of shit.

already have,

The user base is already primed for a rebellion, after constant harassment from Admin controlled subs many users are distrustful of the Admins and if the mods start appeasing the admins we all know that more and more will be demanded. All we have to do is accelerate the conflict.

none of those are my accounts, I would never be so blatant as to get caught. I am still posting and trying to stir shit but in a more subtle way.

exactly this.

good to hear, we may need it soon.

this is why this matters, obviously.

Holla Forums has barely handled the immigration of all these goddamn shills, a boatload of normalfags will ruin us.

Holy shit it just got even worse

For anyone who still doubts the powers of the merchant look at the second pic:

It already did a wile ago. This place has changed from a cupple of years ago. The U.S. Elections are a part of that too, right now we have the precedence to keep in mind, but once it's done we can start making strides in getting this place back to what it should be

Oh great… More plebbit retards who refuse to lurk and will shit up the board with their faggotry.

You have to go back redditards

It’s exactly the same as Reddit. Literally the same fundamental concept and layout.

Look at this fucking clown.

Reported for claiming that Trump is a liberal democrat zionist.

What does this imply, anyway, other than proving they’re leftists?

PREPARE THE PILLS

Their mods were from Holla Forums to begin with.

use this one, it's better

Wait they banned the word pakistani? Is this some UK level of retardation? Pakis are such shitty people that you can't even say the name of their nationality now.

Reddit sucks ass, news at 11.

Looks like their head mod is quitting today though?

Haven't they gone through like 3 head mods in a month now?

She just removed rule 11 and stepped down as top mod

can we please cool it with the racism and anti semitic remarks on this sub please

How fucking amateur are these faggots?

damage control, pure and simple.

The admins know that if they push too hard then the userbase might revolt and it will be harder to keep them contained and monitored. They will continue banning people for anti liberal rhetoric but now they will just do it quieter. check the first pic in

the fem mod wasn't the problem, the SJW admins are the problem.

That's the thing, you don't even need a fucking email to join reddit for Christ sake

They also banned the word "Muslim" despite the fact that Donald Trump wants to ban Muslim immigration.

really? so they're basically just blabbing all about themselves apparently?

The cremation process in Auschwitz-Birkenau

In Auschwitz the authorities were not burdened by respect for the dead or any need to consider civilian rules or laws regarding cremation.
Multiple bodies were cremated together. The muffles (the actual openings in the oven; there were 52 in total in Auschwitz) were filled with as many bodies as could be fit into them.
The men who worked in the Sonderkommandos quickly learned how to combine the bodies of fat people, skeletal 'Muselmänner' and children to achieve maximum results (that is, more bodies could be burned in less time).
Once the first bodies started to burn they just kept putting more bodies in to keep the fires hot. The result was continuous operation at very high efficiency in which very little fuel was needed to keep the process going for hours or days………………….We're here

This is why women shouldn't be given positions of power, here it is right here

She suddenly inherited it after SRS managed to make CisWhiteMaelstrom delete his account.

Can't we update that main stickied thread with some 'board culture' and 'chan etiquette' guides along with some entry level redpills for newfags to slowly swallow as they lurk and integrate?

How would you really stop the stray redditors from coming on here to make an attempt at communicating and possibly joining us long term? Like telling edgelords to go back to Holla Forums, we could tell newfags to 'read the sticky' and hope they're sincere enough to follow instructions. Otherwise it's just up to everyone here to self moderate and ignore or BTFO the retards.

you realize that is cwm, right?

A large flood of faggots, on Holla Forums Holla Forums??

Why does "Jizzing in an ocean of pozzed jizz" come to mind?

Does Ghost post on Holla Forums?

dude idunno. /jp/ and /christian/ ended up fine.

They are already attacking us few WN's left on 4/pol/

It's pretty awful. I kinda want to kill them all

how is 4/pol/ these days?
I haven't been back there since the exodus.

Nigger its a good chance to spread infographics of minority violence against Whites and have people actually be receptive to it. You can't post anything even remotely casting niggers or illegals in a bad light in any other sub without getting a ban. The_Donald at least allows you to slip it in.

why do people take internet boards so seriously?

is this like your safespace or something?

probably, "engineer" was a tf2 gag.

Oh God this board just can't catch a break.

No wonder we've had so many white knights and straight-up SJWs here.

It's not natural for you to be averse to seeing prey animals die. Being neurotically averse to blood and viscera is contrary to how your ancestors who did not buy their chicken tendies at the supermarket lived. Your identification with baby chicks implies only bad things about you.

talks like a redditor
"funny" overdramatic speaking style

Wouldn't 4chan be their first priority?

Why does every reddit faggot defend himself by saying, "I only go to reddit to x." Just viewing reddit makes you a faggot, posting there makes you a gigantic faggot.

Whats the point of grinding chicks like that? Im going to assume that this isnt an edgy fag with a grinder but an industrial process. Isnt is better to feed the chickens untill theyre fatter? I dont see them prodicing a lot of meat. Unless of course the equasion for food spent on feeding the chickens is too expensive to get to the fully grown meat chickens. In which case this would be an efficient way of making "junk" chicken meat.

I expect this is the reason for the uptick in shitty eceleb threads

reddit fags love their ecelebs

Those are male chicks so they would grow in to Rosters and have to be cared for differently. Because the growth hormone acceleration process is built around the female of the species the male is far less useful and cheaper to dispose of.

there is a difference between a quick kill with the intended purpose being to sustain yourself and causing unnecessary suffering for no easily discernible useful reason. I have have been hunting before and have had to process deer, it's not the same as watching someone throw a live animal in to a wood-chipper.

Initially yes but as 4/pol/ fills up with Redditors in turns in to the same shit had back at their SJW site so they start coming here. It's like the immigration of non-humans in to white countries.

you are absolutely right, I suggest you start the process of healing by going in to your kitchen and drinking everything under the sink.

gtfo PETAfag

I'm really starting to think the Evalion shilling is from them. It has to be, the dte coincides.

So…the U.S. should conquer Mexico?

As far as I can tell these redditor fags only ban you for a day if you trigger them. On Holla Forums meanwhile you get banned for 4 weeks or more if you trigger the mods.

Funny how that works.

Reddit mods perma ban anyone who even remotely disagrees with them and Admins even ban people from accessing the site as well as dox mods that don't comply.

If you got proof of how tolerant the Reddit mods are then show it. In the mean time I suggest you go back to the shitthole you squeezed out of.

The new top mods of /r/the_donald infiltrated the mods who were angry about the direction of the sub, used that anger to gain power, and then kicked all of us out again.

They are SRS moles, and they are about to destroy and completely cuck that community.

If you ever wanted to destroy /r/the_donald, now would be the time to do it. Seriously. The actual mods that actually loved the subreddit and all its shitposts would thank you for it.

Also

Hey GayLubeOil. It's been a while.

I wish, that guy is fucking based, had the funniest posts on TRP before it turned in to /r/cuckolds.

Does he really go here? I never saw anything mentioning Holla Forums in any of his posts.

Who knows if he does or not. He seems the type, though.

Former longtime mod here, dumping

sli.mg/a/ZoHIla

sli.mg/Iw2VXj

You know. This isn't the worst thing. If they're Trump supporters at heart then we have something to work with. They can be molded into us in no time. Spending time on her has that effect. We all know it.

I don't know. I think a far worse outcome would be if a concentrated Trump supporter meeting place like that subreddit gets scattered.

reddit.com/r/The_DonaldUnleashed/comments/4joabt/the_donalds_mod_team_got_nuked/

Former mod here

np.reddit.com/r/The_DonaldUnleashed/comments/4joabt/the_donalds_mod_team_got_nuked/d3895ym

I can't be the only one here who was lured away from /r/coontown by this semen demon.

Can I?

Reddit fuck off, we don't want your kind here.

I apprecieate the data

Also, please don't mention Holla Forums on Reddit. we have enough problems already and we don't want this place flooded with leftists. Some of us are working behind the scenes to sabotage the new cucked mods so don't compromise us.

the fuck is that thing?

I wonder if they at all see the irony in this.

please, show a little class.

They're SRS mods, though. Saying they need to become bitter and turn on the user base is like saying the ocean needs to become wet and contain fish.

it's worse since the unwanted immigrants are coming from a place where they were banned for complaining about unwanted brown hoards.

Not in a nearly aggressive enough manner, we need the mods to full Jew.

I know that feel bro
I am really disappointing not nearly enough of us have moved over to .pl or endchan, I miss how it was at the end of 2014 before all the shit from halfchan followed us.

All logical pro-whites are welcome to Holla Forums.

There is no censorship here except against the zealous shitposters and cp-freaks.

So we're basically going to become 4chan's Holla Forums?
Fuck.

Failing to understand the benefits of redpilling faggots makes you a colossal faggot.

It's too late. You think those faggots from fatpeoplehate didn't migrate over here after getting banned? It's why discussion on this board is so piss poor these days.

Oh for fuck sake, were already at critical levels of Trumpers.
Can't they go discuss Trump somewhere where everyone isn't already voting Trump.

This.

Newfags should lurk, learn the board culture, and assimilate. As long as they do, a bit of growth is a good thing. Anyone who floods in demanding gibs though gets deported.

I don't know, but I say it's our duty to try. For science. (Or lulz. Both are good.)

Why the fuck is Shrek's dick not green? Fucking terrible.

discord.gg/0ziOaPMQoWW3Q5uY

european chat

It's like everyone here actually browses reddit and doesn't want to admit it.

more like the flood is already here and they are just pretending to have been here from the start. It's why discussion has become so poor and we get faggots claiming pol isn't for natsoc whites and is open to everybody.