To whom?

What's wrong with this one?

ok idc

Did this one get vanned?

Is Holla Forums acting up again?

back to hotwheels?

Unsticky this, rulecuck.

Hotwheels abandoned you because he hates you, get over it already

oh no, and right after telling us you were going to fight Kennedi Cotarelo.

Wow. So low-energy over here.

It's almost as if… nobody cares about Holla Forums.

vols like Dysnomia are using their energy to something else (pics related)

well, that's it, bye.

become a goon

FUCKING FINALLY

r e k t
e
k
t

Let's celebrate the new mod… by making this a kennedi thread

wtf. dysnomia resigned as vol???

You do realize you can just enter any name, right?

shut up goon, it was all your fault! ALL OF YOU!

Holla Forums will be great again!

ANSWER DYSNOMIA

yeah but what kind of lonely faggot would be desperate enough to do that, just to get attention

wew

yes but we both know it's you… and me, is well, you know. You were a worthy rival, you almost forced me to use tor OR kali almost

K
E
N
N
E
D
I

C
H
E
C
K

E
M

It's exactly the thing dysnomia did in one of the Potchan threads.

Oh, wait.

All you did was change your name to newfag in the logs.

Nobody will believe you until you remove the spergbans.

that's how board ownership works idiot, you give the guy the old pass and let him change it.

How hard is it to be a vol anyways? :^3

Figures…things were getting better

tell him Dysnomia… We might had have some differences, but we can both agree board functions kinda suck. At least better than cuckchan

Not hard, they just give spergs power they can't handle and they eventually sperg out like retards.

No they weren't!

Dysnomia, tell this retard what happened. I had 3 WHOLE pages worth of post before I was banned today

UNCLE UNCLE UNCLE!

The board should belong to the users
Moderation should be done by collective vote
Data Mining should require permission of the Mined

What? Of Kennedi and that fucking bird?
You deserve to die in a fire.

Never again moot! Never again Jim! Never again Kikewheels! Never again Dysnomnigger!

Power to the posters!

Holla Forums should be a communism?

BERNIE 2016

shut up revolutionary of carton.

It were many natural and organic threads portraying the different aspects of the chan culture :^3

Here is a new one (kennedi check em)

dysnomia is basically shinji and you guys made him cause the 2nd impact

Should be switching volunteers tbh fam

W-What?

second iMPACT!!??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TOOMUCH PRESURE BETTER GO FAP IN FRONT OF TRASHSUKA WHILE SHE SLEEPS, AGAIN

Don't worry about me, I LITERALLY have 255^4 IPs I can use.

4228250625 IPs in case you want a solid number

Aside from your retarded spergout yesterday, I think you were pretty cool.
Goodbye.

one loli made him spergout

I hope you're just trolling. We need a guy like you to keep the shitposters in check

Holla Forums has its spiritual roots in radical thought and radical action and radical freedom. this has always in the physical world made revolution a necessity!

couldn't agree more, fellow anonymous poster

The girl is 15 or older by now.

That fucking keneddi spamer literally don't have a life and brag of the number of ips that have. You are lame and a medical case of a mental illness.

WEW
I win again!

I'm even following her on tumblr, she's kinda lewd

8ch.net/log.php?board=b

Could this actually be legit?

Good

IT'S JUST KEEPS TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWNM

YES

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS HAS MADE MY DAY

GOOD BYE DYSNOMIA YOU FAGGOT, NO ONE WILL MISS YOU

FUCK YES

ur a big guy

speaking of, look at this unwarranted ban. what a shit mod he was, keyword was.

*these
*bans

*Kennedi checking

Please no, you actually deleted the cancer.

and now someone else can.

gb2r

It really makes you think.

hot pockets

im jew

Fuck kennedi poster is a retard. smh

Is ownership changing to me?

It better be changing to me.

Give me the fucking board, already, you silly fucks.

Holla Forums is switching boards

is this in preparation for the facebook integration?

You know, it's not really that great of an idea to leave. You've got all that power at hands, and you cleaned a lot of the cancer for a little bit.

On the other hand however, you pretty much eliminated the entire board, making it much slower, causing tons of drama…

I understand how you feel. You tried to do your best, and you put in a good effort, and that could not go unnoticed, but I think it's time you left.

O-oh, not because you were bad or anything, I think you just expired your time! You did a pretty great job at moderation actually, it's just that nobody wanted you here anymore.

It will be kinda sad to see you go though. You were fun in ways, and actually pretty cool when you were more chilled.

But, I could've been a much better mod, and I didn't go on huge temper tantrums just because somebody pissed in my coffee. I didn't destroy the board, and I never would've. I would've also been MUCH more active than you. So yeah, good riddance.

Dysnomia is a board volunteer not owner you fucking newfags. Holla Forums has been owned by the global mods along with /operate/ since day 1

I wonder if I'm unbanned…

Great now I can go back to saging everything!

You said the magic word, faggottttt

BO resigns with no explanation, this is bad news for the whole site, not just Holla Forums.

Jim is doing shady shit again.

/cow/boy here. I read both screencaps and you got rused hard if you believe this nonsense. I've been there during the whole Nick Bate debacle and /cow/ had nothing to do with his incarceration. It was his own doing with incriminating evidence through chat logs and musical works of raping children in their ass that raised a few red flags. The main reason behind /cow/'s existence is to laugh at people making asses of themselves on the internet, man or woman. We don't have a preference unlike the retard in the capped posts said and moral faggotry isn't really prevalent on the board either. We just frown on weenery and laugh at trollshielding. We are just spectators of internet autism. That's the extent of what we do there.

You're a name- and tripfag on an ANONYMOUS message board.

Any and all opinions coming from you are automatically void.
I hope that Keneddi faggot spams every fucking thread you lurk in

I have to agree with this. Something this sudden, unplanned, and accepted could possibly be a Jewish plot. Maybe that new "Jackson" faggot is going to take over and be 100x worse.