Who do you want to vote for in the 2016 general election?

Who do you want to vote for in the 2016 general election?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10771849/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

strawpoll.me/10771849/r

It is from TYT fags

Oh good, another Trump thread to ruin.

Not sure if you know this, but we don't get triggered like you do.

wew

Your communist lost and sold out. Feel the bern

That's my OC. Oddly enough I see it posted on halfcuck more than I do here even though it's clearly made for fullchan.

Wew

It's funny to see redditors trying to troll, it's like watching a 8 years old trying to insult you.

How are things over at halfcuck?

Kek. First of all, who's "we"? And if you're simply referring to Trump supporters, I think it's safe to say that your entire fucking lives are spent being triggered. See: Holla Forums

By "we" I mean the people that browse Holla Forums. The majority here are trump supporters.
Nice projecting. You also seem pretty triggered as I've seen you post those same images in every Trump thread so far. Also, you seem to be new here if you think a picture of Hitler or a cuck meme would trigger anyone.

I'm not the one who keeps posting those images, I was just commenting on the irony of a Trump minion acting like he's above being triggered.

I'll anxiously await your stoic reply.

UKIP.

I just want to see an American president get assassinated and he is much better than Hillary.

Can't wait for the footage of his domepiece being blown off.

nah mate.
also, penis size has nothing to do with how well you'll run. if that's the case Hillary should just drop out.

stay butthurt you liberal cuck

The only cucks here are conservatives.

Conservatives are cucked by religious nutcases and big corporate interests.

You altright fags say you're conservative but 99% of the time you're a pathetic NEET on social security, which is left wing policy supporting your ass.

LOL @ all the cuck Trump supporters getting butt-hurt by my anti-Trump pics.

What? Nigger the left is literally sucking mexican dick and giving illegals the money you pay in taxes to feed their children.

You're literally cucked.

That's how he won without even paying for a single ad on TV.
Cucks giving him free advertising.

Keep on getting cucked, triggered homos, keep giving trump attention for free.
He owes his success to your triggered asses who can't stop giving him free coverage.

What the fug

All choices will lead to doom.

who will 'Merica choose?
i personally prefer the first one because its the US is gonna remain the same shithole it is albeit with more SJW propaganda but the rest of the world remians uncocked

Well he is a meme candidate.

Also, no.

Hotwheels himself was a Trump supporter user

I wouldn't be surprised if he was the one paying for the Trump ad at the bottom of every page

Uh, they're running for president, not general.

I hope someone assassinates you, dipshit

The SNP, of course.