Is it true that Germany is not a sovereign nation, but still under the occupation of the United States?

Is it true that Germany is not a sovereign nation, but still under the occupation of the United States?

Other urls found in this thread:

bundestag.de/presse/hib/2015_06/-/380964
youtube.com/watch?v=d5x4JgTaff8
ihr.org/jhr/v16/v16n3p-4_weber.html
nuclearinformation.wordpress.com/2013/08/18/atomic-bombing-of-japanese-cities-was-not-necessary-to-win-the-war/
doug-long.com/quotes.htm
washingtonsblog.com/2012/10/the-real-reason-america-used-nuclear-weapons-against-japan-to-contain-russian-ambitions.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Forces_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

True enough.

No, Germany hasn't been a sovereign state since WW2. There hasn't been a peace treaty signed ever (the military forces had capitulated, but that doesn't directly affect the state of country at large). Germany is effectively being occupied by American forces to this very day. If native German citizens ever tried to actively resist the acting government in any meaningful way and on a larger scale, there is no doubt that the US forces stationing there (mostly blacks btw) would be deployed to suppress the rebellion.

I'm pretty sure you'll only hear that from the faggots at Deutsche/pol/. We have military installations at Japan and they're not cucked.

Germany is not a country, but a company with the legal status of a limited liability company.

As a peace treaty has never been officially signed, Germany is de-facto still an occupied country and the laws of the German republic of 1918 are still valid.

This is further proven by the German ID card. It is called "Personalausweis". Personal means personnel, staff. So the German people do not hold an ID as German citizens but the identification as personnel of the Federal Republic of Germany LLC.

Well Japan wasn't the primary target of the Jewish financial/holy war.

Japan officially signed a peace treaty.

Those that signed the peace treaty were not officials of the German government of the time.

Of course only literal autists care.

Yes.

user, Germany is cucked because of the (((US government))), which has orchestrated the refugee crisis through three channels:

1. American-backed jihadists slaughtering people in Syria, Iraq, etc.

2. American lapdog Turkey funneling refugees through its territory

3. American-occupied [and ruled by Ashkenazi Jew/ex-Stasi Angela Merkel] Germany taking them in by the millions.

Pic related. The sole purpose of the US government is to serve the interests of Israel.

>bundestag.de/presse/hib/2015_06/-/380964

The Government had to admit it officially when the opposition asked.
Das "Deutsche Reich" does still exist and the BRD is not its lawful successor state but is identical as subject of international law.

In simple terms it means that there is still the old Reich with the pre 09.11.1918 borders which is incapable of acting and they put a layer on top of this Reich called BRD. Basically everything that came with and after Weimar is not legit including the 3rd Reich.

It has to do with the resignation of Willhelm II. They declared Weimar Republik while he was already in exile 09.11.1918 which is where the law drama begins. His official resignation came at the 28.11.1918. People will tell ya that those few days don't really matter but seeing how Hitler cleverly abused this law situation, what kind of law fuckery the BRD had to do in order to make laws and how foreign countries have trouble to adress Germany because of this i am very convinced it does matter.

He explains it better and also which implication it has on treatys which happened later on, but it is in German language:
youtube.com/watch?v=d5x4JgTaff8

Note that the official questioning happened 4 months before the Migrant crisis.
Note that there was already this big distrust building because of media manipulation, EU crisis, NSA sellout, NSU involvement, drone military stations and TTIP.

Congratz you just understood why ((they)) started to double down on Germany.

This is one of the stupidest analogies I've seen on Holla Forums.

So Merkel just does whatever Obama tells her to do?

Makes sense, as he probably wants Germany to become the same multicultural shithole as parts of the US have become.

There are more US troops in Japan than Germany.

Japan still accepts less refugees than Germany and spends more on military.

Explain.

Proof of this? The mostly black part?

That's because Hitler killed himself and wasn't willing to surrender.

Nor should have any german ever willing to be. Especially if you see what happened from 1945-1955 and today. Dönitz was his successor, though.

Japan is an island which makes controlling immigration simple. And while they were accused of a "mini-caust" against the chinks it didn't stick because der jude could not get the japanese to internalize their guilt. Also Japan still had a government after the war while Germany did not.

Because the communists were getting so strong in Japan post WW2, the Amis put literal fascist in power

If they weren't willing to surrender, we should have killed them all and not let them have a state, to be frank.

Let sleeping dogs lie.

The communists were right next door to West Germany.

Japan surrendered and their emperor managed to negotiate better defeat conditions for the country, Germany was conquered.

Sound like Germany should have surrendered then.

It sounds like Germany fucked up massively then.

Yeah, which is why they stopped the Morgentau plan and let Germany re-arm to be a meatshield against Soviets.
Two birds with one stone, ease the blunt of the communist assault and let them kill the Germans for you

The allies weren't willing to accept anything but unconditional surrender, there had been numerous, very generous peace offers from day 1 to the last

Yeah, West Germany was a pretty strong state, until the Cold War ends.

And the whole of what would become NATO was there, retard.

Japan is an island and there was no "Denazification" in Japan, because they werent Hwhite brothers.

Wouldnt have mattered, the jews and churchill said it from the get go that the german people need to be genocided

The japs accept unconditional surrender, and they got by the far the best deal over the 3 axis nations.

Why didn't they it after WW2 just finish then?

Why do we still have millions of germans right now?

So in other words no difference? Except for genocide through population exchange and not through force, of course. The allies did the latter after the war aynways to millions of germans, though.

Yeah, if you don't surrender, don't bitch when your people got killed to the end.

Stop being a sore loser.

There's a difference, there wouldn't be a Germany right now, nor germans.

Just american and russian citizens.

Learn to read

Wether they had surrendered or fought to the last, the end result would have been the same

Uh, learn to history.

The japs accepted unconditional surrender.

because (((they))) realized that instead of kill millions of german, which would make people wonder wtf is going on (people need to remember that nazi germany was liked by many nations, even sweden liked them), they could brainwash germans into self-hating cucks

No, because some of them surrendered and got spared.

If they fought to the last, there wouldn't be germans left, and maybe that's a good thing since we would be spared of modern whining germans.

Are you retarded?

You're not fooling anyone, you anti-German piece of shit. Fuck you.

That's terribly inefficient when they could just nuke them all, isn't it?

And Europe has no power left post-WW2, it doesn't matter what europeans think.

No?

It's factually the germans surrendered, that's why we still have germans now.

Everything was a strong state until the end of the cold war.
Which wouldnt have happened if hwhite brothers stayed home and hadnt sticked their nose in European businesses.

As it turned out, hwhite brothers used savior propaganda to enter to the war. Patton noticed how Hwhite brothers treated Germans and was killed.
Hwhite brothers couldnt really exterminate the Germans without causing a PR ruckus, so hwhite brotehrs tried to enslave Germans and kill them through hwhite liberalism instead.

Sure thing hwhite brothers.

Of course, hwhite brothers "liberated" Germany with kike capitalism and communism.
The entire German Volk should be grateful that they have brought these hwhite ideology to the entire world and Germany.
Thank you, hwhite brothers!

Of course! Hwhite men are always right.
All is cool as long as your skin is hwhite!

How DARE you criticize a HWHITE American male?

They should have more influence considering the US spent more money and troops in Japan, but lo and behold, it's only Germany who's cucking itself.

We are really grateful, hwhite brothers.

Japan only victory in the signed peace was to keep the emperor. And there was no denazification,no massive campaign of contrast.It was the only different thing from the Hull Note,keep the emperor.
Also Japan was far more "traditional" than Germany,the people are still a compact front in case shit hit the fan,example the earthquake or yakuza.No communism uprising,and they are in position of being attacked from China,you can't let them go too much "peace and love".

I frankly think the germans were lucky to be alive and should lick our boots for sparing them.

Patton was wrong, the germans put up the least resistance, even lesser than the hadjis.

Indeed hwhite brothers. You should have injected more HWHITE ideology into Germany.

The Allies would have let Hitler live too, too bad he killed himself.

Maybe we should have injected more so you could uncuck yourself.

Of course, hwhite brother!
Thank you for democracy and communism. Truly the most hwhite things to have ever existed.

Yes, licking my boots, germ scum.

Because that's all you can do.

You fear 30K american troops in a country of millions master race.

Pathetic.

Yes, hwhite brother, communism is truly the savior of the hwhite race. At last I truly see.

At least the commies didn't ally with the muslims.

You're getting too obvious. Try a little more subtlety.

I don't have to be subtle, bro, when I'm speaking the truth.

Yes brothers. Hwhite RUSSIA didnt have many Muslim states in the USSR. Muslims in fact DO NOT EXIST in Russia nor the USSR.
Truly the epitome of Hwhite wisdom. Teach me more, hwhite man.

Hitler allied with arabs.

Do you live under a rock?

The niggers are a minority in the US armed force.

You are saying the 30K troops (that are most air force) are actually all niggers.

Indeed, hwhite brothers. How dare Hitler tried to make friends and connections outside of Europe after hwhite brothers surrouned Germany with hostile states after ww1!
How dare Hitler keeps the connection made to the resources rich mudshits made in ww1 by the German Emperor!
Hitler should have declared war on everything like a brave hwhite man should!

Yes.

Not only was there never a peace treaty.
Not only is the Reich still technically legal.
We also don't have a real constitution, only one in name only. It's not legally binding.

Gee, I wonder (((who))) could have such an autistic hatred for the German people.

Nigger please, this is so fake, it hurts. No one labels a document VS-Verschlußsache Nur für den Dienstgebrauch on any official document just to label it with Strengste Vertraulichkeit.

Also the letter head is complete non-sense.

Germany should overthrow their oppressors and their puppet cunt merkel

Where?

I don't hate germans, I hate whining ungrateful germans.

PUNISH ME HWHITE BROTHERS! SEND US MORE HWHITENESS!

Is 9b7f0f a Bong mimcking a Kraut and 878eef a Kraut mimicking a Bong? Because I really can't tell what's satire anymore.

Bring up a source you stupid faggot.

You must have really poor reading comprehension and attention span then. Are you even a HWHITE man?

no 878eef is a american leftypol shill and the other guy is probably a german

ok this is a legit Kraut. Könnt mir denken eigendlich.

Yes, the Germans should be thankful towards the people who took away their only chance to put an end to the Jewish destruction of their country.

The germans should be thankful that they got spared at all.

What country is the thread about?
Exactly.

878eef is a Pole mimicking a Burger. I immediately recognized him from a previous thread.

What crime did we commit for you to despise us so?

Not sucking enough mutilated Jewish dicks.

No crime at all.

You just annoy me with all the victim complex.

I plan a terrorist attack on the White house. Anybody wants to join? I've got cca 60 kg of TNT. Do you think it will be enough or do i have you buy more? My goal is to kill as many jews as possible. Maybe i should add nails or other metal fragments to make my bomb more effective. I was originally planing a gas attack, but then I realized it would be probably very ineffective. Do you have some useful advice for me?

Aber Deutsche, die sich für die NS-Zeit nicht schämen keine echte HWeiße Deutschen sein können :^))))))))))
Du bist nicht Hwhite. Vergas dich!

Maybe under Hilter or the GDR with the pseudo jobs. I dont think there is a single nation with 0% unemployment nowadays.

So annoying you justifies genocide? That's pretty edgy.

If they fight to the end, it is the warrior's honor to bring them glorious death.

If they surrender, henceforth they live on a shameless conquered.

Stimmt auch. Ich bin Russe ;^)

Wenn man Russe ist, ist man unbedingt Hwhite. Es geht nur um die Hautfarbe :^)

you contradict yourself. Earlier in you said they should've surrendered to be spared

Indeed, hwhite brothers. You should have put an end to us like we should have exterminated the Poles :^)

What exactly did these honorable American Warriors fight for?

Here comes the Vietnamcuck

There's no contradiction since there's no winning move for a loser.

Either you keep your honor and you die, or you accept the shame and surrender.

How's the weather in Saigon?

To punish Japan for its trangression.

I have no words
get well soon. or not. maybe even kill yourself I don't care.

And why should I do that? Hmm?

Indeed HWHITE brother. Hwhite men are automatically excluded from any responsiblity when any hwhite nation interfere with another nation business, whether it is economically or militarily.
Hwhite men are not responsible for anything, because it is the hwhite race.

No the average American serviceman fought for the ZOG propaganda machine.

He's not even (((HWHITE))) he's a flat out chink, who spams every thread related to Germany

But only genocide of Germans is bad right? There is nothing wrong with killing all Slavs, right?

Refusing to sell shit isn't a crime, I think.

No one is obliged to buy/sell anything.

Japan declared wars against America, and Hitler sided with them.

The americans didn't kill as many germans as the Soviet did.

you're big fat mess and frankly low energy

Not low enough to kill myself, I think.

We dont know about that yet. We dont want to act retarded like the /k/ikes who call every German or Hitler sympathizers a single person (where the chink comes from).
Best if we just post satirical shits. It is Sunday after all.

Indeed Hwhite man. Embargoes by the Hwhite men are always justified too.
Hwhite man can do no wrong.

You can absolutely not imagine the brainwashing going on over here.

There is no such thing. Germans should be grateful for everything Hwhite brothers did to us all.
Hwhite men do no wrong, Germany must perish :^)

This reminds me of an interesting account by a black guy from the waffen SS.
Course the validity is somewhat dubious especially since it was related on Holla Forums.

But supposedly the British were the only ones who weren't going around executing civilians for kicks.
And the rampages of the Americans and French only stopped once the British noticed they had massive numbers of German refugees arriving in the British controlled areas.

Hwhite men do no wrong. Delet THIS!
:^(

If you want to join, please send me an e-mail to [email protected]
Don't worry, ghostmail is safe.

Please,Japan was asking peace since the 1944,with the same request that got formalized in the final treaty,completely cut off thanks to the embargo,America not only refused or didn't acknowledge the peace treaty,answered with a fucking nuke.Even MacArthur said it was completely unnecessary,alas neither him nor Patton were listened,another sign of how America government was deeply infiltrated.
If America simply refused to sell shit the war wouldn't have happened, Japan would have attacked Britain and French colonies to get steel and oil,exactly what they did.

Maybe we should brought more blacks since the whiteys are so barbaric to the poor germs.

Immigrants, dipshits.

Source of MacArthur saying the nuke wasn't necessary.

And if you turn into attacking US's Allies for resources, then you are attacking US.

The immigrants are, fortunately, not the US armed forces.

Nah. Once the USA stopped selling shit to Japan it was pretty clear their intention was to attack Japan.

You were, actually. You raped and murdered millions of Germans after the war was over. And yes, many of those soldiers were black.

The funny part is that the allies seperated those blacks and other non-whites into their own formations.

I'm saying we should bring more blacks, since the whites are so barbaric.

And racist too, we should be diverse and progressive like the Waffen SS.

And what's the point in attacking Japan again?

No, but a significant share of the American soldiers that are currently stationed in Germany are non-white, who would gladly shoot German civilians when ordered to.

Please show your statistics.

And most of the 30K troops in Germany are not even armed since they are logistics personnel.

Power.

Japan was a threat to the dominance of western powers in Asia.
The USA's power in the region was minimal at the time compared to the long standing players. But taking over Japan presented an opportunity to become a major player in the region.

The soviets as I recall studied and quantified the differences in hostility and willingness to attack civilians when troop and civilian ethnic groups are different.

Cutting out Japan's supply is already enough to curtain their power since without resources, their economy crumbles. Attacking them, in turn, would be a waste of resources.

No because control of Japan would cement the USA's power in the region. Which they wanted in order to counter Britain after the war.

Germany hasn't been a sovereign nation ever since Christianity showed up.

USA would control Japan nonetheless because Japan depends on USA's resources.

The brits sure as shit cannot meet their demand.

It's one thing to influence a nation by control of resources it needs.
It's another entirely to occupy and control it directly.

Though things didn't work out ideally for the USA as the post-war Japanese government was determined to avoid being anyones military puppet and against the USA's wishes wrote it into their new governments founding documents that Japan wouldn't be getting involved in any wars ever again.

And thats lasted quite a while too. We're only now seeing the USA managing to push Japan into renouncing that stance.

How can anyone take you seriously now?

Which is exactly what you were planing to do. And if you didn't loose the war, you would do it.

Occupy it? Jesus, it declared war against the USA, lost and surrendered?

What do you think we will do? Just leave it alone for them to rebuild their military asset?

And USA is pushing Japan to renounce their pacifist stance, a bad thing? You realize pacifism means your country gets conquered right?

Here:ihr.org/jhr/v16/v16n3p-4_weber.html
nuclearinformation.wordpress.com/2013/08/18/atomic-bombing-of-japanese-cities-was-not-necessary-to-win-the-war/
doug-long.com/quotes.htm
washingtonsblog.com/2012/10/the-real-reason-america-used-nuclear-weapons-against-japan-to-contain-russian-ambitions.html
There is even a video on youtube which i can't find.

That too.The only motive to stop selling was if they chose a side.I don't think Japan would have attacked for that only.No reason to fight America and their little colonies without first getting their own shit first.

And had never been a relevant or even civilized nation before that.

Good sources at least.

But the bombs were a pretty small deal, and in the end, they did what they were meant to do, scare off the Soviet.

Japan attacked the USA's military in a pre-emptive strike.
The US Navy was already gathering and preparing to attack Japan. The only reason Pearl Harbour wasn't as successful as Japan had hoped was because a good chunk of the US Naval forces in the region had already set out to attack the Japanese navy and Japanese military assets.

There was no question of if the USA would attack them. Only when and where.
So the Japapnese military did the sensible thing, they got the first strike in.

You are now using the same exact reason behind the krauts.

[the enemies] were planning to attack us, thus we must attack the [the enemies]

And no, it wasn't a fucking sensible thing, there's no fucking chance Japan could have beaten the USA in a conventional war.

Their hope was to cripple the USA's naval capacity in the region leaving them in a position where they could pick off reinforcements as they arrived in the region.

If Pearl Harbour had been everything they hoped then it could have worked. Japan could have been left the dominant naval power in the region and denied access to other naval forces.

But the USA got lucky.
Since most of their naval forces in the region survived by not being where they were supposed to be or on their way to attack Japan. The USA was able to remain a naval power in the region which allowed for further reinforcement of their naval capacity.

Sorry, missed the mention of US forces.

There's nothing lucky about it.

You know full well Pearl Harbor wasn't the solely US naval base in the Pacific.

No. But it was the primary one and at the time many of the US Navys key figures and elements in the region were supposed to be there.

And? The US wasn't placing all its eggs in its basket, thus there's nothing lucky about it.

Even if all the ships sunk in Pearl Harbor, the US of A still had enough ships to beat the Imperial Navy.

Sure,and killed a lots of american soldiers in the consecutive battles,which could be avoided, for gaining absolutely nothing,the Emperor was kept.The bomb could have been used on small and void target,captured bases, and gain the same effect.
The value of american lives seems pretty low for your government.

The bombs were dropped to save american lives.

Holy shit, what history are you reading?

And no, if dropped on some bases, the effects wouldn't be as strong.

Yeah, obviously.

Also, if dropped on some bases, the US would lose out the investment part, where we spent billions to rebuild Hiroshima and Nagasaki, small cities into megacities.

Here's the thing people forget.
Japan picked that particular day for a reason.
Everything was supposed to be there ready to be cut down in one fell swoop that would allow them to not only behead the US navys pacific command but also leave the pearl harbour port unserviceable for good thanks to shipwrecks.

But as I said. The USA got lucky.
The only deliberate element to that luck was sending a number of ships to attack other Japanese forces.

The plan was that with the chaos the loss of their key port and leaders in the region would allow the Imperial Navy to engage the remaining US naval assets in more advantageous positions as they'd be without direction and split up.
Giving them the edge they'd need to achieve victory in the pacific to a sufficient extent that they could then intercept US reinforcements.

With the USA's only real option then being to send a very large naval force and probably request assistance from the Royal Navy.
Both of which would take a long time to happen and give Japan plenty of time to build its forces and fortify their position.

You are a fucking retard right?You can't be this fucking stupid.
The embargo was working good thanks to the submarines,Japan was asking peace since the 1944,the bomb was dropped in the 1945,MacArthur said it was completely unnecessary to use it since the embargo.For more than a year you fags kept fighting and dieing when it could have stopped a fucking year earlier,saving many american lives.
And yes it would have been enough since it was just to show how big the explosion was.If they cared about the numbers of victim it would have been fucking stupid since firebombing worked far better and killed many

Dropping them on cities serves as a statement of ability.
That the USA is prepared to and willing to do shit like that.

The point of the bombs were to scare off the Soviet and end the war in a unconditional note without starting a Japanese invasion.

It worked out perfectly.

As said, there were many US ports in the Pacific, the total loss of Pearl Harbor wouldn't matter jack but a slight delay for the Imperial Navy's destruction.

Seeing how the Imperial Navy actually perform in battles (they fucking suck), I don't think it would take long enough for them to do anything.

NOPE

Anti-American faggots are like those who blame the Illuminati for everything.

Many much smaller US ports. Many of them unable to service larger classes of warships.

As for the Imperial Navy's relative performance.
Not like the US Navy was ever any better.
I'm not sure they were even in the top five navies of the world at the time.

All right you are a retard.Let's stop here.There was no reason to start a Japanese invasion since they wanted peace for a fucking year and the embargo was working.I would understand it if they asked more in the peace treaty,but they got the same fucking shit the Japanese were proposing since the Hull Note,to keep the emperor.
For a year american soldiers kept getting killed for no fucking reason.

But firebombing of Tokyo made far more victims and showed the same results.However i can understand this as a reason,but i think it was more to see how many and how big could they kill and destroy with it.A bigger test.

If they can hold cruisers, it's fair game. It's not the size that matters, but the speed, the cannons and comm tech.

And the US Navy is the top of the world at the time, considering they had smaller but more advanced ships that destroyed the bigger imperial ships with ease.

In fact, the US > Japan > Royal Navy > the germans > the ruskies.

Pretty much it was a way to show off.

Yanks love a good show.

Oh please show proof of 1944's Japan unconditional surrender.

You must be joking.
There is literally zero debate that at the time the Royal Navy was the worlds most powerful navy.

And your knowledge of naval warfare at that time is lacking.

The Royal Navy got its ass whooped by the Imperial navy, which then got its ass whooped by the US Navy.

Now tells me what is stronger.

The majority of the Royal Navy wasn't focused on the pacific.
The US Navy on the other committed most of its efforts to that theatre.

So?

For the most powerful fleet in the world, they sure got their ass whooped by the japs and got saved by americans.

…but that's in 1945, after the nukes were dropped.

It's like saying that Iran is stronger militarily than the USA because it seized a US Naval vessel.

No, it's not saying that at all.

Because in reality, the Royal Navy didn't just get captured, it got decimated and pushed from the Pacific by the Imperial fleet.

Kek,alas no war crime tribunal for them.

it was in the other source i posted and you didn't read.Get fucked, if you can't even work some stupid syllogism and logical conclusion,nor read source i don't have anything to say.
And even if they weren't planning to surrender in 1944,but they were source above,the embargo with the submarines was working great,started 1944 that was the first plan starve them, and there was no reason to fight near mainland japan anymore,for example Okinawa could have been prevented and 10000 american soldier could be alive while 30000 wouldn't be wounded.

What other source?

And oh please, until the japs surrendered, we would invade their shitty island.

Yes because their presence in the region was minimal.

The Royal Navy was focused more on Europe, the Atlantic, the mediterannean and the arabian sea.

So in short, they lost to the Imperial fleet by not distributing their force where it fucking counts.

Japan doesn't dominate the whole of Europe with its industry.

they deployed their assets where they wanted them.
The USA wanted a bigger presence in the pacific. The UK didn't.

It was more interested in ensuring the german navy never left port and getting supplies to Britain.

The german navy is even in shittier state than the japs.

And the UK cannot maintain their current presence in the Pacific, due to them losing to the Imperial fleet.

All I see from this thread is Ameriga a good boi they din do nuffin. You have been leading the western world economically culturally and militarily for the past 70 years. Either you are in charge and fucking up or you haven't realized you are in charge and fucking up.

That's why it didn't leave port except for the subs.
The Brits didn't want the German navy bombarding any parts of the UK's coast.

And by having a good chunk of the royal navy in the area it meant that Germany couldn't launch an invasion of Britain until they destroyed the RAF completely. Which they couldn't manage and so prevented an invasion of Britain.

After the Cold war ends, we fucked up because there's no more enemy to fight.

So we just invent new enemies in form of terrorists.

In doing so, they lost the Pacific front, Singapore, Australia.

Because "collective guilt for individual actions" is a Judeo-Christian concept. (Buddhist reporting in.)

Singapore is irrelevant and the Japs couldn't really do shit to Australia.
They weren't going to get into a long term land war they couldn't win.

Without the US Navy cleaning house, the war would be prolong for several years until the Royal Navy moves east.

It's cause America went to shit after ronal ragin, and before that it went to shit after JFK. We need Trump to mAGA. And blaming the US for europe's horsecockery is like saying it's Iraq and Syrias fault for Palestine being bulldozed by Israel.

I miss when europe's nations would bicker and quarrel needlessly, almost for fun. Now the EU is owned by jews and nobody gave consent to the situation.

Holeee shit, what is this autism?

Most likely yes.

Or have ended with some manner of peace agreement.

For Britain the war in the pacific was a side act. It wasn't important or relevant.
The war in Europe was the important one so they distributed their assets accordingly.

There are only a handful of sovereign nations on earth. Germany is not one of them.

Wut

Jews have nothing against Japanese people. They only want to wipe out Germans

It's more that their attention is focused on whitey. Since whitey is a greater danger to them.

BRD is a company, ID card says staff = Every citizen is employed.

Be glad that even the alphabet agencies today are full with affirmative action hires like yourself, so you don't loose your job after showing such incompetence. Maybe field work is more suited for you.

come on fuckwit, even you can answer that question yourself

western kikes were scared Comrade Stalin would come to colect their shekels

they even stopped some of the late 1947 nuremberg trials so that they would get more german support to oppose communism.. but ofcourse they only oppose nationalization of banks and such, so they only dislike the economical part of communism. All the gender bullshit, drugs and degeneracy was okay for them. Now that they feel their shekels are no longer threatened, they have continued their original plans of erradicating the german people, a plan also supported by communism

Also communism itself is anti-german. While Lenin was in exile in the 1900s in Germany, he wrote books about the german people. He considered them orderly, unrevolutionary, unworthy of social progress. He was utterly disgusted at their conformity, and described that in the urban masses of germany -even in the working class- existed the most "disgusting sense of stability" which made the proud german unable to be pushed to revolutionary fervor. Albert Camus, another communist, later quotes Lenin about this and openly states "the german will never do the revolution. It will be the negro, the indochinese like Pol Pot, the hispanic like Fidel Castro, im sum the exploited worker of the world".

Whether you are a jew in europe who considers germans the most antisemite people, or whether you are some communist fucker who finds the german people unworthy of the revolution, their goal is the same: there will be no more germans

When did the occupation end?

THE HOLOHOAX is something the Americans are responsible for, and the same is true when it comes to imprisonment of the doubters.

There is no Illuminati you cucks can scapegoat for this, even if you don't buy that Germany is occupied.

Looks like this thread got turned to shit by a ZOGbot jerking himself over the US flag and an autist shitposting hwhite in every sentence. This thread had an actial interesting topic at first, for once.

Except thats a bunch of bullshit, since they are called that since the time of the German Empire.

Also Personalausweis doesn't come from Personal, but "Personalien"(identification papers).

yes.

Or you could've not fought a war for the jews. Fucking traitor.

Those are some fucking dumb urban legends.

American military fags will need to be killed on the day of the rope. They are terminal patriotards.

Even Britain still occupies Germany in part. It's called BOAR and will officially end in 2020:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Forces_Germany

*BAOR

Nothing wrong with patriotism, it's just that meddling in another country's internal affairs has nothing to do with patriotism.

There is everything wrong with patriotism when it causes you to identify with an enemy government, as American patriotard do. The American government is not "us" and hasn't been for over a century now. People who identify with it are literally cuckolds (unless they are Jews then it is normal because the government serves them).

its a fucking lie. all my buddies have been over there and they're not black, and most are racist as fuck

no, bullshit. they're just not allowed to have an offensive military and nazis are banned in the constitution. sucks, but it doesn't make them not a sovereign nation

Identifying with this current Clappistan government makes you the opposite of a patriot, in fact, in these times a patriot is considered an enemy of the state again.

Well, that is what I meant by patriotard. The kind who identifies with the government (even the government of the 1940s).

You mention anything against the government actions and these military fags will often go into full defensive mode cucking for their Jew-run military. Not all of them, but probably most of them.

It does, in fact. There is no sovereign nation in Europe. They are all either under the thumb of the USA or Russia and have been since the end of WWII. When a foreign entity can snap their fingers and destroy the nation's entire economy, as America can, then that nation is not sovereign.

That's not what Sovereignty means, you fucking illiterate faggot.

They have the exclusive claim to the use of legitimate violence within their territory, so they are sovereign.

That's not what Sovereignty means, you fucking illiterate faggot.

Just bc someone can put tariffs on your goods doesn't mean you don't have sovereignty, you fucking illiterate retard - you still have the "right" to "govern" (ie. monopoly on the legitimate use of force within your territory)

fuck, you are stupid