Mark Cuban confirms being recruited to run against Donald Trump

archive.is/Qoivk
foxsports.com/nba/story/donald-trump-mark-cuban-recruited-republican-party-presidential-race-candidate-051416

Other urls found in this thread:

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=429
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cubans belong in Cuba.

the GOPe needs to be purged

If Cuban wants to burn down his public image have fun. If Trump is not president there will be big civil unrest. Pandoras box of realizing globalism is horse fucking everyone is open not shut.

Deport. Take back the Mavericks. Cuban's always been a shitskin in my eyes.

Mark Cuban is jewish

At least they're finally admitting who's really in charge

What the fuck is going on? Hes the third Cuban to run so far.

More establishment desperation.

Having billions of dollars helps but it's not the reason Trump is wrecking everything in his path.

They do not get it.

Trump is a jewish puppet then if there are kikes scrambling to best him…?

GODDAMNIT Holla Forums IT'S TOO MUCH

Yep.

Fuck Mark Cuban. I will personally beat the living shit out of Mark Cuban anytime, anywhere.

What an arrogant fuck to think he could take on the Emperor.

Hijack implies that Trump is taking the nomination illegally, or unfairly. Do they seriously think he's "cheating" his way into getting the nomination just by convincing people to vote for him like any candidate?

literally who?

I cant wait until Trump wins and he purges all these GOPe fucks from the GOP with extreme prejudice.

hi ghost

kek
Cuban was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.[6][7] His father, Norton Cuban, was an automobile upholsterer[8][9][10] and Mark has described his mother, Shirley, as someone with "a different job or different career goal every other week."[11] He grew up in the affluent suburb of Mount Lebanon, in a Jewish[12] working-class family. His paternal grandfather changed the family name from "Chabenisky" to "Cuban" after his family emigrated from Russia through Ellis Island.[13][14] His maternal grandparents were also Jews who came from Romania.

Send Dry-foot Cuban back to CUBA!

FUCKIN' ACE SHIT TY!!!!!

Amazing.

It's always jews, innit?

It's always jews.

it's always jews…….

Who?

He's a big dog in Dallas. A real grade A asshole with a whole lotta dick shoved in it. Utter complete asshole. He owns the Mavericks, a failed basketball team. He's a loudmouth and, as one would expect from a jew, has not fully mastered the English language. He makes a living primarily selling Tchotchkes promoted by the TV show Shark Tank.

He made his millions selling shitty streaming technology. Basically Youtube livestreaming, only where it was shit beyond imagination, and where computers were too shit to really display it OK anyway, and the Internet sucked huge etc. so that it was the same.

The value of the investments is only to be found in "business method" patent troll crap invented by jews, here used by jews, to screw real innovators who made all these great things which we may behold - those things they parasited.

I didn't think he was but it looks to be so.

>jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=429

He disagrees with us and is running against trump, therefore he is a jew.

That's an old website, you piece of motherfucking shit. We're tired of you fuckers, you lying fuckers, and we're gonna win, and we're gonna send you
ON AN ALL-EXPENSES PAID CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS!!!!

That will go over as well as when they tried to launch cuban with a competing "you're fired" show.

Cuban thinks he is a tech guru and he invested in league of legends :^D The whole game is a vessel

Never change Holla Forums. Never change.

Why do Jews chew foreskin not bubble gum?

Nice rope necklace.

Don't feel guilty about supporting him. There was no stopping this, meme magic or not.

Even better. Don't send Cuban back to Israel send him to Cuba. I'm guessing there are not a lot of kikels in Cuba. Would make for an interesting social experiment.

You spelled Shillary Clitdong wrong, Moshe.

It is they who wish to hijack the nomination, not Trump.

Kasich already has the JUST haircut some of the photoshops of him weren't even necessary.

JUST gosh my golly gee up.

Literally who the fuck is this guy?

Other than he looking like the bootlegged version of Ash from Evil Dead.

The people have fucking spoken. This is only going to make them move harder towards Trump, and the ones in the #NeverTrump movement will further alienate themselves by supporting this guy in ACTIVE FUCKING ATTEMPTS TO SABOTAGE THEIR ONLY CHANCE TO WIN THE WHITEHOUSE

God damn, the people are noticing straight up that the GOP is only after to serve their own interests with this kind of move. When with that, it'll make them lean strongly towards Trump.

Welp, time to break out the memes. Can't stump the trump could use a little bonus content before Season 2 arrives.

The

ONLY

reason I think this faggot is running now is attempts to try and stop trump from getting votes in COMMIEFORNIA where those spics are prominent.

Rubiobot 3.0 ?

Well then they'd better fucking start. It's so orderly no one even notices, but this is a fucking revolution. The people are speaking loud and fucking clear and the establishment had better start listening.