What do you guys think of this?

what do you guys think of this?
btw it has 2000000+ views and 40000+ comments already

Other urls found in this thread:

presidentsusa.net/qualifications.html
donaldjtrump.com/positions
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/legal-scholar-trump-s-muslim-ban-may-be-constitutional-n484981
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/10/have-presidential-speeches-gotten-less-sophisticated-over-time/381410/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Check those girls in the back, i am a poltards, but i will use a che shirt for their moms.

It feels good to see black people who are not complete dumbasses once in a while.

hard to watch, because everyone just keeps talking over one another.

Both argued like complete morons while insulting each other.

The only reason this got the attention it did is because minority voices are valued more in politics.

Trump isn't a racist or any *-ist people want to throw at him, but people who think he is qualified to be POTUS are abject retards.

Is anyone qualified for that job?
Has anyone ever been?

Name the last President in your opinion that was qualified?

>presidentsusa.net/qualifications.html
He IS qualified, the other guy is just a fucking ignorant retard.

Having a basic understanding of the systems at play is probably a good start. Everything Trump says is a ridiculous appeal to emotion, he literally has no plan other than AMURICA FUCK YEAH.

Good != Qualified.

>donaldjtrump.com/positions
actually he has the most detailed plan from all the candidates.

Considering how he was the only guy who was spot on on banning muslims being within the terms of the constitution and presidential rights, and how even Obama was wrong saying that was unconstitutional, he seems to be incredibly well informed about the systems at play here.

>nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/legal-scholar-trump-s-muslim-ban-may-be-constitutional-n484981

I don't support Trump either, but I have a lot more respect for black people who support him than for BLM supporters.
Also, he's just a kid, he was much more composed than the BLM supporters, and he did not buy the appeal to emotion from them.
That makes him pretty cool in my book.

So give an example of a good president …don't back peddle now dummy

In case you don't want to read the link.

not him but JFK?

Bay of pigs….Cuban missile crisis almost started ww3….don't pass any civil rights bill(that was Johnson….other than making good speeches what did he do that was good?

Trying to investigate the fed and getting murdered for it.

I'm a lefty faggot, but I support banning muslims, but not because I am thinking too hard about it or an expert in the subject matter. I'm just a misanthrope, and FUCK EM.

Trump has valid points, I don't disagree with everything he says, he just has no business running a fucking country.

I don't respect either camp, but Trump supporters are just your run of the mill idiot American. They're a problem, but largely for themselves. I can get along with these people as I have for years. BLM people are racist hooligans. They just want an excuse to chimp out and be violent (a little looting probably too)

Good != Qualified again, but I'm a fucking fan of Teddy Roosevelt. Back when men were fucking men, not posting their fucking "feminine penis" online and crying all day because of how hard it is to live in a time where NEETs can actually exist.

That black kid just wants to belong somewhere. Look at the stupid grin on his face. He's looking for acceptance.

Regardless of your stance on Trump, this kid is obviously ignorant of politics.

There's nothing wrong with this.

Go to a Trump rally, plenty of smart black there

I agree with that, I don't think a man is ever qualified to be POTUS, nobody ever is, they can only do the best they can and surround themselves by the best advisors they possibly can get.
Being President is certainly not a single man's job but a team effort.

plenty of good latinos too ironically.
It takes a massive amount of moral character in order to side with choices that not only don't benefit you, but even probably hurt because they are the right thing to do.

A man who created a multi billion dollar international business has no business running a country huh? Care to elaborate?

a country is not a business

kennedi?

You have no idea.

Most people who come from money, end up with money. It's just how the system works.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/10/have-presidential-speeches-gotten-less-sophisticated-over-time/381410/

Trump represents the logical conclusion of the dumbing-down of America.

a country should not be a business then, whatever

what about Regan?

It's just dumb. The people who "hate da joooos" aren't wrong in their fears that an oligarchy class controls the world, they just retardly think it has anything to do with an ethnicity/religion.

they're not wrong anyway, jews are extremely overrepresented in all this bullshit
why do you think USA candidates have to wag their tail to Israel anyway?

We have to dig deeper

Probably because it's the only country in the region not overrun by ravenous sand niggers.

Stating your projection as fact….hahah what an idiot

Yeah what a fucking Uncle Tom doesn't he know that Donald Trump is a racist who will murder all of the people of color makes me kek every time I hear it and innocent Muslims who only want to spread their faith?

I'm divided on Reagan he had some good points and in general i would say he was a good president but he also had a shitty streak like when he sided against the Unions during the airline strike or the whole Iran contra bullshit which he never owned up to.

What are you talking about? The latinos supporting Trump literally having nothing to be worried about because they aren't ILLEGAL immigrants. Holy shit. It's crazy how lefties eat up the bullshit the media spews out about Trump being a """"racist"""" who wants to kick out """"""""all"""""""" the Mexicans. A person cannot be this retarded.

Well there's South Africa in Africa, Turkey is part of the NATO and we never did shit for either of them.
Why must our politician suck Israel's dick above all?

You could say the same about cops and BLM but we have all seen what happened.

kek. check out this nignog

fml

is that who I think it be?

says the white liberal

Jackson

I'm a darkie
it's pretty good to see a fellow melanin brother not be a retard or a criminal normally both

Is there ANYTHING more pathetic than right wingers trying to "prove" they're not racist? Say what you want about open Nazis but at least they're not complete pussies.

I'm a Eurofag. Going to a Trump rally would take a little more effort than I'm willing to put in.

You need to get educated. Are you kidding me? What a incredible racist and ignorant thing to say to young teen who has the right to vote whoever he damn well pleases.

;^)

You do know there's a big difference between race realism and racism, right?

define the difference

You can realize that there is a chasm in the average IQ of the races. Blacks, on average, have lower IQs than whites, whites, on average, have lower IQs than Asians, etc.

I don't deny that fact and I don't think that should be a cause for differential treatment of the different races. A racist, I assume, may see fit to use that fact to call for that.

btw, who's this hottie in the AIDS Skrillex video

I think that pic related says it all.

That people know how to use Inspect Element?

Exactly!!

you are gay

he's doing it because he wants him summa dat beautiful white pussy bruh

bet you anything

I'm cold

if the guy said "- Donald trump said Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day." or "Laziness is a trait in blacks" both said to the same board appointed accountant he'd have hit the kid far harder.

actually one of his policies does hit them. Many legal immigrants send money to family members living abroad. One of trumps proposed ways to force mexico to pay for the wall involves putting huge fees on those transactions.