What do you guys think of this? btw it has 2000000+ views and 40000+ comments...

Landon Diaz
Landon Diaz

what do you guys think of this?
btw it has 2000000+ views and 40000+ comments already

Other urls found in this thread:

presidentsusa.net/qualifications.html
donaldjtrump.com/positions
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/legal-scholar-trump-s-muslim-ban-may-be-constitutional-n484981
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/10/have-presidential-speeches-gotten-less-sophisticated-over-time/381410/

John Phillips
John Phillips

Check those girls in the back, i am a poltards, but i will use a che shirt for their moms.

Blake Gonzalez
Blake Gonzalez

It feels good to see black people who are not complete dumbasses once in a while.

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

hard to watch, because everyone just keeps talking over one another.

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

Both argued like complete morons while insulting each other.

The only reason this got the attention it did is because minority voices are valued more in politics.

Joshua Morales
Joshua Morales

Trump isn't a racist or any *-ist people want to throw at him, but people who think he is qualified to be POTUS are abject retards.

Hudson Howard
Hudson Howard

qualified to be POTUS
Is anyone qualified for that job?
Has anyone ever been?

Nolan Peterson
Nolan Peterson

Name the last President in your opinion that was qualified?

Isaiah Phillips
Isaiah Phillips

presidentsusa.net/qualifications.html
He IS qualified, the other guy is just a fucking ignorant retard.

David Murphy
David Murphy

Having a basic understanding of the systems at play is probably a good start. Everything Trump says is a ridiculous appeal to emotion, he literally has no plan other than AMURICA FUCK YEAH.

Good != Qualified.

Asher Morales
Asher Morales

donaldjtrump.com/positions
actually he has the most detailed plan from all the candidates.

Oliver Myers
Oliver Myers

black youth supporting trump

Jose Fisher
Jose Fisher

Having a basic understanding of the systems at play is probably a good start.
Considering how he was the only guy who was spot on on banning muslims being within the terms of the constitution and presidential rights, and how even Obama was wrong saying that was unconstitutional, he seems to be incredibly well informed about the systems at play here.

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/legal-scholar-trump-s-muslim-ban-may-be-constitutional-n484981

Jonathan Roberts
Jonathan Roberts

I don't support Trump either, but I have a lot more respect for black people who support him than for BLM supporters.
Also, he's just a kid, he was much more composed than the BLM supporters, and he did not buy the appeal to emotion from them.
That makes him pretty cool in my book.

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

So give an example of a good president …don't back peddle now dummy

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

In case you don't want to read the link.
Eric Posner: First, the immigration law delegates to the president extensive powers to exclude people who he thinks might threaten security, or any way might be detrimental to the interests of the United States.

Second, as a matter of Supreme Court precedent, the general rule - called the Plenary Power Doctrine - is that the normal, substantive, constitutional protections that we're accustomed to do not, generally speaking, apply to the immigration context. For example, a domestic law that applied only to Muslims in some way - the [constitutional] rule against such a domestic law wouldn't apply to an immigration law.

AM: Would that be the same then for race? Do you think the Supreme Court would uphold a proposal to only let in, say, white people into the United States?

EP: Historically, there have been statutes like that, which have been upheld by the Supreme Court. Now, I do think that it's possible for the Supreme Court to change its views on this matter. If, you know, Trump ever became president, and he tried to prevent non-white people from entering, or Muslims from entering, and somebody challenged that - the Supreme Court could depart from these old rules and create a new set of doctrines. I could imagine that happening, but that would be a change in the law.

Aiden Watson
Aiden Watson

not him but JFK?

Dylan Scott
Dylan Scott

Bay of pigs….Cuban missile crisis almost started ww3….don't pass any civil rights bill(that was Johnson….other than making good speeches what did he do that was good?

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

Trying to investigate the fed and getting murdered for it.

Jace Brown
Jace Brown

I'm a lefty faggot, but I support banning muslims, but not because I am thinking too hard about it or an expert in the subject matter. I'm just a misanthrope, and FUCK EM.

Trump has valid points, I don't disagree with everything he says, he just has no business running a fucking country.

I don't respect either camp, but Trump supporters are just your run of the mill idiot American. They're a problem, but largely for themselves. I can get along with these people as I have for years. BLM people are racist hooligans. They just want an excuse to chimp out and be violent (a little looting probably too)

Good != Qualified again, but I'm a fucking fan of Teddy Roosevelt. Back when men were fucking men, not posting their fucking "feminine penis" online and crying all day because of how hard it is to live in a time where NEETs can actually exist.

James Gonzalez
James Gonzalez

That black kid just wants to belong somewhere. Look at the stupid grin on his face. He's looking for acceptance.

Regardless of your stance on Trump, this kid is obviously ignorant of politics.

Owen Bailey
Owen Bailey

banning Muslims
wanting to ban inherently right wing ideologies and their supporters

There's nothing wrong with this.

Kevin Rodriguez
Kevin Rodriguez

It feels good to see black people who are not complete dumbasses once in a while.
Go to a Trump rally, plenty of smart black there

Logan Ward
Logan Ward

Good != Qualified again, but I'm a fucking fan of Teddy Roosevelt. Back when men were fucking men
I agree with that, I don't think a man is ever qualified to be POTUS, nobody ever is, they can only do the best they can and surround themselves by the best advisors they possibly can get.
Being President is certainly not a single man's job but a team effort.

plenty of good latinos too ironically.
It takes a massive amount of moral character in order to side with choices that not only don't benefit you, but even probably hurt because they are the right thing to do.

Noah Bennett
Noah Bennett

A man who created a multi billion dollar international business has no business running a country huh? Care to elaborate?

Carter Ortiz
Carter Ortiz

a country is not a business

Owen Taylor
Owen Taylor

kennedi?

Angel Young
Angel Young

You have no idea.

Levi Carter
Levi Carter

Most people who come from money, end up with money. It's just how the system works.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/10/have-presidential-speeches-gotten-less-sophisticated-over-time/381410/

Trump represents the logical conclusion of the dumbing-down of America.

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

a country should not be a business then, whatever

Nathan Clark
Nathan Clark

what about Regan?

Aiden Gomez
Aiden Gomez

It's just dumb. The people who "hate da joooos" aren't wrong in their fears that an oligarchy class controls the world, they just retardly think it has anything to do with an ethnicity/religion.

Eli Carter
Eli Carter

they're not wrong anyway, jews are extremely overrepresented in all this bullshit
why do you think USA candidates have to wag their tail to Israel anyway?

Lincoln Foster
Lincoln Foster

just the US
We have to dig deeper

Luis Green
Luis Green

Probably because it's the only country in the region not overrun by ravenous sand niggers.

Chase Thomas
Chase Thomas

Stating your projection as fact….hahah what an idiot

Nicholas Reyes
Nicholas Reyes

Yeah what a fucking Uncle Tom doesn't he know that Donald Trump is a racist who will murder all of the people of color makes me kek every time I hear it and innocent Muslims who only want to spread their faith?

Colton Sanchez
Colton Sanchez

I'm divided on Reagan he had some good points and in general i would say he was a good president but he also had a shitty streak like when he sided against the Unions during the airline strike or the whole Iran contra bullshit which he never owned up to.

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

It takes a massive amount of moral character in order to side with choices that not only don't benefit you blah blah blah blah blah
What are you talking about? The latinos supporting Trump literally having nothing to be worried about because they aren't ILLEGAL immigrants. Holy shit. It's crazy how lefties eat up the bullshit the media spews out about Trump being a """"racist"""" who wants to kick out """"""""all"""""""" the Mexicans. A person cannot be this retarded.

Christopher Allen
Christopher Allen

Well there's South Africa in Africa, Turkey is part of the NATO and we never did shit for either of them.
Why must our politician suck Israel's dick above all?

Jayden Powell
Jayden Powell

You could say the same about cops and BLM but we have all seen what happened.

Kevin Carter
Kevin Carter

kek. check out this nignog

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

I-I have friends who are b-black!
see! the movement isn't racist because we have black supporters!
fml

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

is that who I think it be?

Wyatt Carter
Wyatt Carter

says the white liberal

Wyatt Stewart
Wyatt Stewart

Jackson

Ryan Nguyen
Ryan Nguyen

I'm a darkie
it's pretty good to see a fellow melanin brother not be a retard or a criminal normally both

Connor Barnes
Connor Barnes

Is there ANYTHING more pathetic than right wingers trying to "prove" they're not racist? Say what you want about open Nazis but at least they're not complete pussies.

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

I'm a Eurofag. Going to a Trump rally would take a little more effort than I'm willing to put in.

Josiah Long
Josiah Long

You need to get educated. Are you kidding me? What a incredible racist and ignorant thing to say to young teen who has the right to vote whoever he damn well pleases.

Caleb Harris
Caleb Harris

;^)

Gabriel Collins
Gabriel Collins

You do know there's a big difference between race realism and racism, right?

Daniel Peterson
Daniel Peterson

define the difference

Henry Ramirez
Henry Ramirez

You can realize that there is a chasm in the average IQ of the races. Blacks, on average, have lower IQs than whites, whites, on average, have lower IQs than Asians, etc.

I don't deny that fact and I don't think that should be a cause for differential treatment of the different races. A racist, I assume, may see fit to use that fact to call for that.

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

btw, who's this hottie in the AIDS Skrillex video

Jose Taylor
Jose Taylor

I think that pic related says it all.

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

That people know how to use Inspect Element?

Nolan Cook
Nolan Cook

Exactly!!

Lucas Morris
Lucas Morris

you are gay

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

he's doing it because he wants him summa dat beautiful white pussy bruh

bet you anything

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

I'm cold

Thomas Cruz
Thomas Cruz

if the guy said "- Donald trump said Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day." or "Laziness is a trait in blacks" both said to the same board appointed accountant he'd have hit the kid far harder.

Eli Lee
Eli Lee

actually one of his policies does hit them. Many legal immigrants send money to family members living abroad. One of trumps proposed ways to force mexico to pay for the wall involves putting huge fees on those transactions.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit