Why are small guy countries like Luxembourg allowed to exist?

Why are small guy countries like Luxembourg allowed to exist?

Cuckoldry.

why not?

Why are small dick faggots like OP allowed to exist?

Ah yes, well this is pretty much history.

Look up the history of The Netherlands and The Rhein Confederation after Napoleon.

Pretty much:
Dutch got all territory from current day Dutchland to Belgium and Luxembourg. Luxembourgh and Limburg were part of the German Confederation after Napoleon, but were controlled by the prince of holland so dutch territory.

Then Belgians were like fuck this shit and went away, taking a huge portion of luxembourgh btw and the german speaking/leaning part stayed like it is today.

German confederation ended, and thats pretty much it.

Oh and there was a dispute between France and Germany when the Prince of Holland wanted to sell Luxembourg to France, cause it was piss poor anyway.

I feel like OP just wants to roll in and steal all the drug/dictator/whatever money.

Just like France blames us for their failing economy

Probably because OP intentionally picked this country. All our neighbors hate us and we don't like them either

Frenchie here, I don't care about Luxfags.
Also no, he picked this because he's murican and spotted it on the first map he saw ever.

San Marino seems pretty cool tbh

do you know if they welcome immigrants?

What are some of Luxembourg's memes?

Nope.

Yeh, kinda stupid of me to generalize. But yeah some flak does go both ways though

nice kennedi dubs

You're talking about a country with very little meme culture. Chans are so underground, people use it to arrange meetings of any kind

they don't.

this one is easier to explain though.

flak goes in every way bro

Where do you think tax havens are OP?

More of a laundering country, especially since Eu is cracking down on us since Luxleaks

fuck

If you feel like coming to my shit country, there's one rule. Speak the fucking language, even if it's actually some retarded shit-tier germanic language. People will like you for speaking it

There are millions of acres of Italy and EU arround and you think they'll accept some? Fool

kennedi?

OP is German

please stop

One word

Banking.

Their age of consent is 4 years old.